noThen congratulate us today, ass '-'
noThen congratulate us today, ass '-'
Pick me and I'll whip you good, sweet Boobs.
I think that‘s everyone‘s favorite fan theory. Would be pretty great.i still suspect Dabi is Todorokis older sibling.

Only you amorPick me and I'll whip you good, sweet Boobs.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Every day.Only you amor
Whens Men's day?--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---![]()


From what I know it's a pretty hated fan theory, lol.I think that‘s everyone‘s favorite fan theory. Would be pretty great.
Really? Everywhere I've been it's a theory everyone loved and supported.From what I know it's a pretty hated fan theory, lol.

So desu kaFuck yeah Jessica Jones s2 is out. Something both me and the Mrs can be equally excited for, for once.
Know what we’ll be watching tonight.
Funny, I've read the total opposite. People finding the Kaminari one very interesting and with some really good arguments, and the dabi one being "just because they both throw fire, wow".Really? Everywhere I've been it's a theory everyone loved and supported.
I can see why people would hate the Kaminari theory(even though I liked that one the most), but hating the Dabi theory? First time I heard of that.
I like her one gun. It's too much like reaper
If anything they should do insta res when using ult. Although, she does look pretty badass.