The Last Person to Post Wins - Chimera

Battou

⎲⎳
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 11, 2015
Messages
2,501
Reaction score
8,347
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Uruguay

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,689
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
do you work on this day?
Af caus. I mean, I'm on Vacations otherwise I'd be working.

Yeah, it’s not like Women’s Day was made to commemorate the Women’s Rights movement which made it possible for women to have a voice in society and not let men make all the decisions. :cookiehand
Don't you need a chill pill? D:
I'm all into the minorities talk until people stop knowing where to see boundaries. It cant all be serious business and people largely exaggerate when dealing with the topic.

to play what game
The guessing game '-' (who said what)
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Fuck yeah Jessica Jones s2 is out. Something both me and the Mrs can be equally excited for, for once. :hee
Know what we’ll be watching tonight.
I completely forgot about that, too busy planning stuff for this weekend. (Sister's babyshower and Conan's birthday)
So that was a nice surprise, loved S1! :zomg
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
It's women's day, someone with pelotas fill my guesses for me, please.

@Battou here's the chance for you to play the game!
Do I have pelotas? :?bunny
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Nvm, I'll answer shit myself, at least I'll get points for guessing my own answers c.c
iirc you don‘t get points for that, so the max per question is 11*3=33, +3 for getting them all as bonus. Right @Organizized ?
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Correcto.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Tbh if someone got a perfect 36 on a round like this, I might as well declare them the winner there and then. :lmao
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
It‘s kind of a pointless rule. 1 point isn‘t much when you get it from getting 11 other points at once. And even then, this has never happened.
It‘s probably only likely to make a difference for small games with 4-6 players
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
Tbh if someone got a perfect 36 on a round like this, I might as well declare them the winner there and then. :lmao
Who knows, some people might have cheated ..but that would be really nice:invalid


@Farfalla :rolleyes:
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Nona also complained about the difficulty but I wouldn't count out the possibility of her ending the round with like 20 points.
 
Top