to play what gameIt's women's day, someone with pelotas fill my guesses for me, please.
@Battou here's the chance for you to play the game!
to play what gameIt's women's day, someone with pelotas fill my guesses for me, please.
@Battou here's the chance for you to play the game!
Af caus. I mean, I'm on Vacations otherwise I'd be working.do you work on this day?
Don't you need a chill pill? D:Yeah, it’s not like Women’s Day was made to commemorate the Women’s Rights movement which made it possible for women to have a voice in society and not let men make all the decisions.![]()
The guessing game '-' (who said what)to play what game
Don't she's trying to make someone her bitch just because it's women's Day.to play what game


Don't get jelly.Don't she's trying to make someone her bitch just because it's women's Day.
we got 4 days off work due to womens dayAf caus. I mean, I'm on Vacations otherwise I'd be working.

Of what? @goodboy_lawlett is the only one for me.Don't get jelly.
I completely forgot about that, too busy planning stuff for this weekend. (Sister's babyshower and Conan's birthday)Fuck yeah Jessica Jones s2 is out. Something both me and the Mrs can be equally excited for, for once.
Know what we’ll be watching tonight.

Do I have pelotas?It's women's day, someone with pelotas fill my guesses for me, please.
@Battou here's the chance for you to play the game!

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
iirc you don‘t get points for that, so the max per question is 11*3=33, +3 for getting them all as bonus. Right @Organizized ?Nvm, I'll answer shit myself, at least I'll get points for guessing my own answers c.c
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Women's day xd
Who knows, some people might have cheated ..but that would be really niceTbh if someone got a perfect 36 on a round like this, I might as well declare them the winner there and then.![]()

