The Last Person to Post Wins - Chimera

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Does it work now?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Man i dont know...i even link MHs to my google account.
Only way i know how to upload photos on this fukan phone x/
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Man i dont know...i even link MHs to my google account.
Only way i know how to upload photos on this fukan phone x/
Did you change sharing settings for the file? "Anyone with a link can View" is the which usually works.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Man i dont know...i even link MHs to my google account.
Only way i know how to upload photos on this fukan phone x/
Share the file to an email address, and then you can upload that wherever.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Thnx guys..
Think i figured out the problem.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,688
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Yup, now I can see it xD
It's cool *-* Hardy is a poopie and wouldn't wear those. Looks like something Ustie would like a lot, tho.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
@Vici do you know approximately when you’ll have time to send your answers? Because right now I’m constantly checking every other minute to see. :XD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Oh wrong thread. Ah well.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
@Vici do you know approximately when you’ll have time to send your answers? Because right now I’m constantly checking every other minute to see. :XD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Oh wrong thread. Ah well.
I think she said later in the evening, so not yet.
I want to know how I did :bored
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Happy women's daaaaaaaay!


And I guess I've never read Berserker for its heavy content. A friend recommended me and she told some things that happens, but the more she tol, the more I see I have no stomach for some things:XD
Yeah I‘m not sure how well I could stomach Berserk‘s content myself. :hmm Nor am I really a fan of gore and messed up things. Though I wasn‘t told any specifics.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I think she said later in the evening, so not yet.
I want to know how I did :bored
I'll try to have Round 2 ready by the time she sends it, otherwise I'll post the scores first so you don't have to wait for that at least. :nod
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
@Vici do you know approximately when you’ll have time to send your answers? Because right now I’m constantly checking every other minute to see. :XD
I will start working on it in 10 minutes ( so maybe 15 :P )

Going to claim that 5 points at least :D
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I will start working on it in 10 minutes ( so maybe 15 :P )

Going to claim that 5 points at least :D
5 points isn‘t even little for a round like that. If the #1 lead person doesn‘t have more than ~10 points it‘s good.
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
5 points isn‘t even little for a round like that. If the #1 lead person doesn‘t have more than ~10 points it‘s good.
I believe :arf
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
Top