The Last Person to Post Wins - Chimera

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Men have their gender stereotypes that haunt them and I think people are blurring the lines with gender roles so it’s equal.


Nothing wrong with that. I would rather die than take a domestic job and I’m a woman so why shouldn’t men take on careers most women do?
I don't have a problem with it...tell them that..
I'm in a stereotypical field. I can't help that I'm a very nurturing person.
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,996
Reaction score
18,572
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Men doing domestic care..LOL
In most cultures, they rather die...
Yeah, sorry about that...

We're all far too busy fighting, drinking, chopping wood, and hunting wild animals with our bare hands...
:noworry
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Yeah, sorry about that...

We're all far too busy fighting, drinking, chopping wood, and hunting wild animals with our bare hands...
:noworry
Lol
I haven't any men doing this except fighting because they're emotional and irrational.
This aint the stone age....lol
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
What’s up?

Off to bed in a bit so I can maybe read a couple dozen pages before sleeping (getting up at 4AM tomorrow, woo).
Gonna send you my PM soon, will need you to answer something after that
 

Shobu_Yoruichi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2010
Messages
731
Reaction score
4,330
Gender
Hidden
Country
Chile
Ooooooor... Shobu manipulated you all to think that way D:
Nah, i've not manipulated anyone.

This just happens to ppl that liked to do something to make greater Fairy Tail... like you, translating it! ¬¬
If a chubasco happen to rains on you, be sure that is one that i send from the Pacific :hmph
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Men doing domestic care..LOL
In most cultures, they rather die...
In most cultures, yes, but in some countries such as in mine, there are guys who do domestic work.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Lambu otou-san, you're back :zomg


:hug
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,203
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Happy women's daaaaaaaay!


And I guess I've never read Berserker for its heavy content. A friend recommended me and she told some things that happens, but the more she tol, the more I see I have no stomach for some things:XD
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Smash Bros for Switch this year <3

Also Crash Bandicoot, Okami HD, Sout Park, Splatoon expansion and the most glorious amino yet, praise the sun!
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
No fire emblem news. Worst direct ever.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Happy women's daaaaaaaay!


And I guess I've never read Berserker for its heavy content. A friend recommended me and she told some things that happens, but the more she tol, the more I see I have no stomach for some things:XD
Try watching the movies..see if it peaks your interest atleast.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Smash Bros for Switch this year <3

Also Crash Bandicoot, Okami HD, Sout Park, Splatoon expansion and the most glorious amino yet, praise the sun!
Why the fuck they dont remake a diddy kong.....WTF?!?!?!?!
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,688
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Nah, i've not manipulated anyone.

This just happens to ppl that liked to do something to make greater Fairy Tail... like you, translating it! ¬¬
If a chubasco happen to rains on you, be sure that is one that i send from the Pacific :hmph
In my defense, FT's concept is quite cool and used to appeal to me a lot u.u Plus it felt nice to work with something from outside of Shonen Jump and that wasnt mainstream in Brazil at the time (you have no idea how territorial brazilian Manga Editors can be). And the bonus was that the art was awesome from the very start (I feel that boobs grew at the same pace volumes did tho), so that was also eye catching. We had the guideline of Editing wtv wasnt too accessable in portuguese and that seemed to be promising, so we dropped things like Naruto and Bleach, and FT was one of the main things that would draw attention to the site, along with FMA.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Why the fuck they dont remake a diddy kong.....WTF?!?!?!?!
I used to love Diddy Kong Racing *-* but I doubt that's what your talking about right? '-'
 
Top