Discriminative pig. This needs to get bannedYes that is exactly what I am saying![]()

I TOLD YOU! And yet... people want to turn a blind eye on this. At least I'm glad you see it. She will not get away with this.
![]()
Discriminative pig. This needs to get bannedYes that is exactly what I am saying![]()

I TOLD YOU! And yet... people want to turn a blind eye on this. At least I'm glad you see it. She will not get away with this.
![]()
be naicu to my boo booDiscriminative pig. This needs to get banned![]()
I don't have a problem with it...tell them that..Men have their gender stereotypes that haunt them and I think people are blurring the lines with gender roles so it’s equal.
Nothing wrong with that. I would rather die than take a domestic job and I’m a woman so why shouldn’t men take on careers most women do?
Yeah, sorry about that...Men doing domestic care..LOL
In most cultures, they rather die...

LolYeah, sorry about that...
We're all far too busy fighting, drinking, chopping wood, and hunting wild animals with our bare hands...
![]()
What’s up?
Gonna send you my PM soon, will need you to answer something after thatWhat’s up?
Off to bed in a bit so I can maybe read a couple dozen pages before sleeping (getting up at 4AM tomorrow, woo).
Hurry then.Gonna send you my PM soon, will need you to answer something after that


Nah, i've not manipulated anyone.Ooooooor... Shobu manipulated you all to think that way D:

In most cultures, yes, but in some countries such as in mine, there are guys who do domestic work.Men doing domestic care..LOL
In most cultures, they rather die...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Try watching the movies..see if it peaks your interest atleast.Happy women's daaaaaaaay!
![]()
And I guess I've never read Berserker for its heavy content. A friend recommended me and she told some things that happens, but the more she tol, the more I see I have no stomach for some things![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Why the fuck they dont remake a diddy kong.....WTF?!?!?!?!Smash Bros for Switch this year <3
Also Crash Bandicoot, Okami HD, Sout Park, Splatoon expansion and the most glorious amino yet, praise the sun!
In my defense, FT's concept is quite cool and used to appeal to me a lot u.u Plus it felt nice to work with something from outside of Shonen Jump and that wasnt mainstream in Brazil at the time (you have no idea how territorial brazilian Manga Editors can be). And the bonus was that the art was awesome from the very start (I feel that boobs grew at the same pace volumes did tho), so that was also eye catching. We had the guideline of Editing wtv wasnt too accessable in portuguese and that seemed to be promising, so we dropped things like Naruto and Bleach, and FT was one of the main things that would draw attention to the site, along with FMA.Nah, i've not manipulated anyone.
This just happens to ppl that liked to do something to make greater Fairy Tail... like you, translating it! ¬¬
If a chubasco happen to rains on you, be sure that is one that i send from the Pacific![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I used to love Diddy Kong Racing *-* but I doubt that's what your talking about right? '-'Why the fuck they dont remake a diddy kong.....WTF?!?!?!?!