The Last Person to Post Wins - Chimera

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Hm, wonder if there’ll be some sort of Scav Hunt this year..
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
It happened..

My son got to watch Frozen when sleeping at his cousins’.

“I wanna watch that one.. Anna! And the snow man. And that girl who.. who.. makes ice monster!”

And the Swedish version just bugs the shit out of me.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
It happened..

My son got to watch Frozen when sleeping at his cousins’.

“I wanna watch that one.. Anna! And the snow man. And that girl who.. who.. makes ice monster!”

And the Swedish version just bugs the shit out of me.
Then tell him you can't find it in Swedish, so he'll have to make due with the OG one?
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Him and my wife watched the Swedish version while I made waffles. But he wanted to turn it off 30 minutes into the film and watch old Lucky Luke cartoons instead.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I can live with bad Swedish dubs for now though. I’ve watched Swedish dubbed Totoro countless times now, and I like that film a hundred times more than Frozen anyway so.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Only one PM so far. :arf What happened, did MH members get a real life or something?
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Nah no rush obviously.

But I can’t help myself checking constantly if I’ve gotten a new PM. <_>
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,619
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Need to do more research and statistical analysis before I can somewhat comfortably finish my guesses. So I'll still take a while.

Should I spare you the textwalls this time?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,619
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I have to write them down somewhere regardless so I can keep track of my previous thoughts and adjust appropriately, be it in the PMs or in some text document.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
@GrySun taking this very seriously..
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
I take everything very seriously

*Insert Aomine gif here saying everything‘s pointless if you don‘t win*
That's not a very serious attitude towards finding a blue-haired bastard's gif. :nah
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,619
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I don‘t always have the time to create gifs of that handsome devil for your entertainment :pls
 
Top