Damn.... is it really that bad? What year are in or are you in college?School is a bish![]()

Damn.... is it really that bad? What year are in or are you in college?School is a bish![]()

Nah Not that bad, just generally busier than last yearDamn.... is it really that bad? What year are in or are you in college?![]()

Ah, okayNah Not that bad, just generally busier than last year
1st of college![]()
Its saturday so noAh, okay
Are you still busy?
why?Like I said, not too active in the forum anymoreIts saturday so nowhy?


Why do you like Jin, EmptySoul? 
AyYay fellow Jin stanWhy do you like Jin, EmptySoul?
![]()

,the main reason is the voice,most would consider him to be the worst vocal out of the 4 but i really like his soft voice which is why Spring day is definitely one of my faves 
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Jin from BTSwhich Jin?

U dislike them?
NO NOT BTSD
There is another Jin?which Jin?

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Lol I laugh everytime his confidence overflowsAy
Well aside from his great looks,the main reason is the voice,most would consider him to be the worst vocal out of the 4 but i really like his soft voice which is why Spring day is definitely one of my faves
![]()
But wow you are rare, liking his voice while people underrate him : O Yes Spring Day is one of my faves too
Though I haven't yet checked the line distribution. Is his singing part more than usual? 
I was hoping there was one...There is another Jin?![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
yeah Got7 and exo are superior imoU dislike them?
A wildLong time since i visited this thread.....So, what are u up to kiddo ?
Yah his confidence is something else,you can just tell the members are cringing every time he calls himself worldwide handsomeLol I laugh everytime his confidence overflowsBut wow you are rare, liking his voice while people underrate him : O Yes Spring Day is one of my faves too
Though I haven't yet checked the line distribution. Is his singing part more than usual?
![]()


yeah Got7 and exo are superior imo



Nothing much tbh,just school and stuffLong time since i visited this thread.....So, what are u up to kiddo ?

I see..quite busy at school huh.Nothing much tbh,just school and stuff![]()


Havent really gotten to Jagaaaaaan since MS stopped translating itI see..quite busy at school huh.
So, any other mangas besides SNK, neverland and jagan are u reading ?
BTWSARU is gone too.

