Gildarts & Zeref vs. Acnologia? Who wins?

  • Gildarts & Zeref

  • Acnologia


Results are only viewable after voting.

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
I'm gonna leave these here:


This artist almost always inspires me to make Ray... emphasis on almost =3=
And love the coloring so much omg



Made by artist 鶴屋



Made by artist なずたろ



Last but not least (unfortunately I have no idea who made this but I find it kinda funny xD)

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Tfw you see this ROFL


Fcking Lambda and did Erika got a heart attack with her shock expression? XD I mean, I have seen more memes of Bern with that hairstyle but still. XD Oh god I think I have brought myself an idea.. this is genius LMAO
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
The feels when you work for 12 hours, barely find time to play Umineko and then read such lovely posts...
I miss you in TPN forums :emocat
Same, Arjuna-kun. Come back, syx-kun :emocat


Come on guys, I barely posted more than once per week in the TPN section. I appreciate your posts a lot, but I'm negligible. This is literally me whenever I hit home currently.



Sorry to be such a disappointment for you.



I'm gonna leave these here:


This artist almost always inspires me to make Ray... emphasis on almost =3=
And love the coloring so much omg



Made by artist 鶴屋



Made by artist なずたろ



Last but not least (unfortunately I have no idea who made this but I find it kinda funny xD)

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Tfw you see this ROFL


Fcking Lambda and did Erika got a heart attack with her shock expression? XD I mean, I have seen more memes of Bern with that hairstyle but still. XD Oh god I think I have brought myself an idea.. this is genius LMAO


I know a couple of them. Especially the first ones are incredible. Too bad those are from the guy who doesn't want others to use his drawings. :lmao He has insane coloring skills, those contrasts are beautiful. The other Ray drawings are amazing as well, but I don't prefer white background for sets. This one looks boss, I already considered it as an avy, but it wouldn't fit my current signature. The comic is hilarious... Ray who is straight as fuck while Norman needs to protect his innocent Emma. x)

Bern... :kukuku:kukuku:kukuku:kukuku:kukuku Can't wait to see your ideas taking form and lines. :hip


And I'm almost done...

 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
The feels when you work for 12 hours, barely find time to play Umineko and then read such lovely posts...






Come on guys, I barely posted more than once per week in the TPN section. I appreciate your posts a lot, but I'm negligible. This is literally me whenever I hit home currently.



Sorry to be such a disappointment for you.






I know a couple of them. Especially the first ones are incredible. Too bad those are from the guy who doesn't want others to use his drawings. :lmao He has insane coloring skills, those contrasts are beautiful. The other Ray drawings are amazing as well, but I don't prefer white background for sets. This one looks boss, I already considered it as an avy, but it wouldn't fit my current signature. The comic is hilarious... Ray who is straight as fuck while Norman needs to protect his innocent Emma. x)

Bern... :kukuku:kukuku:kukuku:kukuku:kukuku Can't wait to see your ideas taking form and lines. :hip


And I'm almost done...

Your 1 post=1000 posts.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
You gotta pump those numbers up, if you want me to post in the TPN section again. :teehee


Please, there is no room for jealousy in my thread. : )

By the way, how does it feel to be the OMO and MG King?
1 post=10 million posts
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
The feels when you work for 12 hours, barely find time to play Umineko and then read such lovely posts...
Syx-kun you gotta know that Umineko is love, Umineko is life. Who cares about work if you have Umineko to play! @niichan would agree on me in this matter, I am pretty certain about that, right Niichan-kun? *Stares at Niichan* So screw everything and focus on the Umineko -3-

Don't make the Beato sad onegai!


Bern... :kukuku:kukuku:kukuku:kukuku:kukuku Can't wait to see your ideas taking form and lines. :hip
I pretty much sort of did the lines........... with my pen................. or I can better say that I did more like a 'derpy doodly thing on my paper work' 'cuz concentration was gone lol. xd

And I'm almost done...

Same.

Me atm.
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Syx-kun you gotta know that Umineko is love, Umineko is life. Who cares about work if you have Umineko to play! @niichan would agree on me in this matter, I am pretty certain about that, right Niichan-kun? *Stares at Niichan* So screw everything and focus on the Umineko -3-

Don't make the Beato sad onegai!


I doubt niichan agrees with you, proven by the fact that he rather works his ass off himself than commenting on my one/two liners about Umineko.

Not that I care anymore. I play Umineko just for myself now and have a hilarious time. Granted, my progress is very slow and I expected and had planned a way faster read, but it can't be helped. I almost use every available minute to play Umineko, even if it's 5 or 10 minutes.

There is no way I'm going to make my lovely Beato sad.



I pretty much sort of did the lines........... with my pen................. or I can better say that I did more like a 'derpy doodly thing on my paper work' 'cuz concentration was gone lol. xd
Stap that already. Too much text.



You know what to do.

 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,660
Reaction score
31,921
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
How are you syx big bro? Is it still cold? :?bunny
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Wow how u know that dis is ma everyday expression? =3=

I doubt niichan agrees with you, proven by the fact that he rather works his ass off himself than commenting on my one/two liners about Umineko.
Naaaaaah. Even if he works his ass off I'm certain he agrees with me. If he still had to do a Umineko routine, he would have done it during his work hours mhmh! Pretty certain he will do it when the New cry will come. Imma right Niichan-kun?! What's work compared to Umineko anyway. That shouldn't be a option to begin with!


Also I can't blame Niichan not for answering them, I wouldn't have done it either to someone that delays Umineko for trillion of years. It's only natural he is doing that. =3=
Niichan I got ya back man!


Not that I care anymore. I play Umineko just for myself now and have a hilarious time. Granted, my progress is very slow and I expected and had planned a way faster read, but it can't be helped. I almost use every available minute to play Umineko, even if it's 5 or 10 minutes.

There is no way I'm going to make my lovely Beato sad.

Hehe well teasing/joking aside, I did read your commentary and I would have loved to react on your thought of episode 2 however as you know time is killing me lol. xD As the progress you're making, I think you will stay confused for a while till you've entered Chiru. Things will become definitely more clear and more entertaining for sure, so for now.... enjoy the confusing! :3

Stap that already. Too much text.



You know what to do.

I definitely know what I should do, indeed! My apologies. Here you go:



I tried to do digitally lineart with my tablet (well still trying tho since I am doing it right now in my free time atm, testing it again). I am starting to get used to it again but I have a long way to go. I'm still kinda checking/testing which tool(s) I want to use to make lineart(s) and then after that, I will gonna practice the coloring. If I am satisfied with my progress after this, then I know what to do mister Syx-kun =3=
Get the pillow again!!
 
Last edited:

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Wow how u know that dis is ma everyday expression? =3=
Is that so? I was totally not aware of this. >.>



Naaaaaah. Even if he works his ass off I'm certain he agrees with me. If he still had to do a Umineko routine, he would have done it during his work hours mhmh! Pretty certain he will do it when the New cry will come. Imma right Niichan-kun?! What's work compared to Umineko anyway. That shouldn't be a option to begin with!
You underestimate niichan's power... He would rather take some days off to read Umineko. : )

Also I can't blame Niichan not for answering them, I wouldn't have done it either to someone that delays Umineko for trillion of years. It's only natural he is doing that. =3=
Niichan I got ya back man!
Ahh, look at that strike below the belt...

I wonder what niichan did do to deserve your support though, I have no fucking idea...

#justmagithings



Hehe well teasing/joking aside, I did read your commentary and I would have loved to react on your thought of episode 2 however as you know time is killing me lol. xD As the progress you're making, I think you will stay confused for a while till you've entered Chiru. Things will become definitely more clear and more entertaining for sure, so for now.... enjoy the confusing! :3
No worries. I already talked a lot with niichan during my first read of EP1-EP4, so I don't expect much input from him (or you) anyway. The things I wrote is most likely stupid and far-fetched anyway, so what's there for you guys to comment?

Well, I hope to finish EP3 this weekend. But my plans never go... as planned. :lmao

I definitely know what I should do, indeed! My apologies. Here you go:



I tried to do digitally lineart with my tablet (well still trying tho since I am doing it right now in my free time atm, testing it again). I am starting to get used to it again but I have a long way to go. I'm still kinda checking/testing which tool(s) I want to use to make lineart(s) and then after that, I will gonna practice the coloring. If I am satisfied with my progress after this, then I know what to do mister Syx-kun =3=
Get the pillow again!!
Oh no... you are not using that gif on me, Purity-chan! You can use it on every single being in this universe for all I care, but I'm not taking it. No no no no.

We know you can harm me in different ways, but that pillow thing ain't work. I'm too fast. Take it out on someone else.



Patience is the key to everything, isn't that right?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
How are you syx big bro? Is it still cold? :?bunny
This was me when I read the beginning of your pm title...



I didn't ignore you though, not intentionally... I just forgot. : (
Granted, it doesn't make the situation any better, so I can only take full responsibility for my mistake and accept any punishment you prepared for me. I'm sorry, Ahmad-kun.

I'm not someone who blames others, but please understand that Purity-chan's f*ing pillow irritated me...



To answer your question: I'm as good as can be expected under the circumstances. Work keeps me on the run due to my superior (and his superior) being on vacation/business trip. A lot of my own tasks trail behind now. I guess the next two weeks will be tiring as fuck, since I have to catch up with my own work. Aside from that, I'm doing pretty good. It was not that cold this week in Germany, but I've heard that it will get worse again. As long as I don't have to scrape ice off my car, I'm fine with cold weather.

How about you? What are you actually doing right now (school, studies, work, job hunting)?
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Well, I hope to finish EP3 this weekend. But my plans never go... as planned. :lmao
...

I just spilled a full glass of Sprite over my computer... and the top of my tower is not closed but designed like this...




:fail
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
...

I just spilled a full glass of Sprite over my computer... and the top of my tower is not closed but designed like this...




:fail
Awh.


What a nub <_>

But Syx-kun... Why u do dis to your computer man. What did your computer do to deserve some sip of your Sprite.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I didn't ignore you though, not intentionally... I just forgot. : (
Granted, it doesn't make the situation any better, so I can only take full responsibility for my mistake and accept any punishment you prepared for me. I'm sorry, Ahmad-kun.

I'm not someone who blames others, but please understand that Purity-chan's f*ing pillow irritated me...


Don't worry, they are ready for you anytime to be thrown in your face!


Hmm.... should I throw or should I not throw?



To be continued~
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Wait wuat? Since when I ended up being in your possession?



Awh.


What a nub <_>

But Syx-kun... Why u do dis to your computer man. What did your computer do to deserve some sip of your Sprite.
That's not nice Magi. It's an expensive computer I proudly built on my own. : /

What happened? The side effects of my Sharingan got the better of me. This is literally what happend...



I actually thought it was game over for my computer. My monitor flickered right off the bat. But thank god the dust filter did a truly amazing job and prevented most of the liquid to reach the inner side of my tower. I carefully cleaned the spots which got some drops of that damn Sprite (mainly my motherboard and graphic card). Somehow everything still works as before, but I'm prepared for a defect at any given time, haha.

Of course the floor was a mess and I had to clean almost everything in the near proximity of my computer... all those narrow gaps, the bottom of my TV stand and so fourth. Took me around 2 hours... sigh...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Don't worry, they are ready for you anytime to be thrown in your face!


Hmm.... should I throw or should I not throw?



To be continued~
GET AWAY WITH DEM PILLOWS! I WON'T HAVE IT!
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
That's not nice Magi. It's an expensive computer I proudly built on my own. : /

What happened? The side effects of my Sharingan got the better of me. This is literally what happend...

Hmm... So... in other words: you felt like to give your computer a sip of your Sprite? I see....

What a nub.




Nah okay. I will stop the tease here. ;p

I actually thought it was game over for my computer. My monitor flickered right off the bat. But thank god the dust filter did a truly amazing job and prevented most of the liquid to reach the inner side of my tower. I carefully cleaned the spots which got some drops of that damn Sprite (mainly my motherboard and graphic card). Somehow everything still works as before, but I'm prepared for a defect at any given time, haha.

Of course the floor was a mess and I had to clean almost everything in the near proximity of my computer... all those narrow gaps, the bottom of my TV stand and so fourth. Took me around 2 hours... sigh...
LOL okay that is quite some work you did there.. two hours my god. Well that truly sucks.. you just gave me another reason why I prefer laptops over computers (well.. of course laptops have ''funny'' other problems that they can get -.-). Hopefully for you it won't get a defect tho. Have you already made a back-up of everything that you have in your computer just in case that it will really get that and that it might not get fixed anymore (you never know), since I had a similar issue in the past and unfortuntely mine couldn't be fixed and after that I have learned my lesson lol.
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx
Top