So Nakaba just drew two drops falling into the water for no reason then? And both happen to be right next to each other? And after re reading the chapter again, your theory doesn't make sense because the trajectory isn't even possible. How could the sun skip on the water like that when it's way too far up to skip in the first place. Plus there's no steam so yeah
What are you even talking about?
It doesn't need to skip on the water to create an effect.The sheer force of something with that mass moving at that speed would obviously affect the water.
There is also no "splash" sound effect so yeah.
Dude you do realize that we have no idea when Mel fought Zel. He could’ve done it outside of assault mode and toyed with him. Do you have scans of an assault Mel vs Zeldris fight? Be real, Mel in Assault Mode took no effort to beat Zeldris. How is that any fun for him? He must’ve fought him outside the Mode or held back tremendously.
Seems like you're reaching.
I'll take assault mode Mel word for it over yours.
And of course he'd no-diff 61k Zeldris.The dude wasn't utilising the 2nd stage of his demon mark.
He still had hype even though he had no feats. I would know I was there when people were hyping him to oblivion.
Yeah.Absolutely nothing concrete unlike Zeldris.
And again,I'm not speaking about the fans pov.I'm using what is told to us from the characters in-verse.
Well excuse me for holding Zeldris in a different light that isn't the same as your interpretation.
No one cares where he got his powers from.
It completely relevant here considering what it's capable of,so you should.
Mel flat out states it’s not enough anyways.
Lmao,114k Escanor=/=Assault mode Mel.That much should be obvious.
What matters are his feats. When Escanor powered up Zel didn’t say “I’m gonna help” or “power up Estarossa” or “I’ll save you” he said run.
This was before we saw his power capabilities or his advanced demon mark.In retrospect,it seems like nothing but pis/cis.
Escanor just outclasses him from what we have literally seen instead of your non seeable assumptions.
Are actually reading my posts? I already stated that he's below Escanor in terms of overall power.But he definitely isn't getting blitzed like you stated tho.
His abilities makes up for that for his lower physical capabilities.A curse or a magic seal and Escanor is pretty much done.
I mean you’re just assuming Zeldris casually gets 50K points of power. It took Mel thousands of years and a curse from the DK to get back to a state of that power.
I'm convinced you aren't reading what I post.I clearly said he's below 114k.I'm disagreeing with the fact that you think he's 75k at best.Also it's up to the author to determine how much of an increase a character will get to their pl.All we're doing is speculation and nothing either of us say is concrete facts.
Lul,if Mel wanted to regain his assault mode,he could've easily done so without needing 3000 years.He went from goofy,poker face Mel with a 3k powerlevel to a cold,savage Mel with a powerlevel of 142k within a month...lmao
He just delayed it as much as possible until the dragon handle got forcibly taken away from him.So more pis/cis
Plus Mel was worried that something could happen to Zeldris if he lost his commandment. If Mel thinks that Zel relies on a commandment in addition to his strength, then that's saying something.
Mel has no idea how many people from Stigma are heading to Camelot.His commandment isn't that vital that it would nerf him to the ground if it got taken away.
It would certainly help if numerous top tier Stigma members show up since he'd have to fight them on his own.
And,Zeldris already confirmed that he doesn't need it to fight at 100%.So why is this even being brought up as a pount against him?