Yeah, you guys should really celebrate this feast with a luxurious meal.



--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Not quite. Harem and Reverse Harem. Yuri and Yaoi. Lolicon and Shotacon.No lol xD but super important question: if harem genre is for boys, yaoi is for fujoshi, how about shota?![]()
Ah..I see. I like the way you portrayed it, SkyNot quite. Harem and Reverse Harem. Yuri and Yaoi. Lolicon and Shotacon.

Aye! I like it a lot xD Been following that and Violet now. Did you watch this one as well?![]()
have you finished watching it? or did u watch it at all? i feel like u did--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
i havent watched violet no but just finished the bride.idk what to think of carthaphilus as a villain lolAye! I like it a lot xD Been following that and Violet now. Did you watch this one as well?

Was a musician... in a past lifeSooooooo I heard @xi0 is a musician *-*