Não é por mal, mas vou te fazer chorar... hoje vou te fazer chorar

Hey Gringo, the Ghost has passed here~


  • Total voters
    18

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,970
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
hey neechan are you into shota/shota related stuff/anime/manga smthg like that? :?bunny
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,970
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Why are you sorry :pout
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,970
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
No lol xD but super important question: if harem genre is for boys, yaoi is for fujoshi, how about shota? :?bunny
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
have you finished watching it? or did u watch it at all? i feel like u did
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,970
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Not quite. Harem and Reverse Harem. Yuri and Yaoi. Lolicon and Shotacon.
Ah..I see. I like the way you portrayed it, Sky :D
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Aye! I like it a lot xD Been following that and Violet now. Did you watch this one as well?
i havent watched violet no but just finished the bride.idk what to think of carthaphilus as a villain lol
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
a lesson learnt dont mess with a jew who laughed at Jesus i never understood that ashen eye objective
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
oh by violet u meant violet evergarden? is that a good watch ? Magu told me i wouldnt like it
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Farf, will you participate in this week’s contest? *-* I want many people to submit something, super psyched.

Not so much psyched for my own entry though. Not happy with what I started yesterday so might do something simpler if I get time for it today.

Also, how’s life in general? You know, work, crazy aunts, cars.. :rolleyes:
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I'm considering, but I'm not sure yet ç.ç
I'm very rusty about anything music related (and my guitar is buried in dust for a decade).
Sooooooo I heard @xi0 is a musician *-*

Let's see... my family is currently giving me a break after pestering me with lies and annoying approaches some weeks ago (and dealing with a raging me in reply), my new car is awesome xD Hardy prolly has wet dreams about it (the other car tho... still can't sell it, the judge is taking forever to gimme me a go - since it belongs to mom) and work is very meh, I'm looking for a new one. No new cat as well \o/
Wbu? XD
 
Top