Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2018] - Discussion and TOC Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newkerzy

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 22, 2008
Messages
7,560
Reaction score
5,412
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Welcome to the world of Japanese live action!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

And the one that desperately needs one with our current social and political climate is Harenchi Gakuen :derp
I don't know if you're being serious or completely sarcastic....:-_-
 

Nemesis

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
1,706
Reaction score
1,826
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Character animation was on point. I'm glad they went back on the older looking DB designs and ditched the stupid current ones.
I'm hoping that Yamamuro is out in the next series. Major respects for what he did in the past but the guy is clearly in his worst days as a character designer and animation supervisor.

The staff of the movie is really great so I'm more excited for it than I was for the other two movies.
 

Caiops

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2015
Messages
803
Reaction score
519
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Next week we will get the Kimetsu anime announcement.
 

Newkerzy

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 22, 2008
Messages
7,560
Reaction score
5,412
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Character animation was on point. I'm glad they went back on the older looking DB designs and ditched the stupid current ones.
Animation style looked very modern, you can see how smooth the flow is compared to DBS even at its best, like the last episode.
 

Heiji

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 8, 2009
Messages
2,547
Reaction score
7,928
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
 

Doughboy

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
4,482
Reaction score
8,341
Country
United States
TPN & KnY
WNL, Stone, WEH

Gun to your head, girlfriend needs cpr, Namek will explode in 5 mins, red pill or blue pill: which will get an anime announcement first and which gets it last?
 

Mankichi Togawa

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 26, 2014
Messages
5,549
Reaction score
15,714
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
TPN & KnY
WNL, Stone, WEH

Gun to your head, girlfriend needs cpr, Namek will explode in 5 mins, red pill or blue pill: which will get an anime announcement first and which gets it last?
What was WEH?
 

TyVip

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 30, 2015
Messages
2,720
Reaction score
2,814
Gender
Male
Country
Mariejoa
TPN & KnY
WNL, Stone, WEH

Gun to your head, girlfriend needs cpr, Namek will explode in 5 mins, red pill or blue pill: which will get an anime announcement first and which gets it last?
all of them get 3 years treatment. Next.
:hi
 

Chuck_Atlas

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2018
Messages
1,083
Reaction score
1,557
Country
Peru
A better one, which already long-finished series will be the one to get an anime next?

Psyren, Mr. Fullswing, Rising Impact, Rookies, Mx0, Sesuji, Samon, Spring Weapon :derp
 

4Eyes

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2015
Messages
403
Reaction score
649
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
The results of the AnimeJapan 2018 poll (manga i want to see animated) have been revealed, Psyren is in the top 10 and also Muhyo & Roji lol and TPN.
https://www.anime-japan.jp/main/ajranking/
Okay, Jump, the commercial year of 2018 marks Psyren's 10th anniversary. Just bring this anime to life no matter its quality so we can turn this page and finally move on.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
A better one, which already long-finished series will be the one to get an anime next?

Psyren, Mr. Fullswing, Rising Impact, Rookies, Mx0, Sesuji, Samon, Spring Weapon :derp
I don't think these last four will ever get an anime.
 

Koi Kage

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2013
Messages
1,210
Reaction score
311
Gender
Male
Country
United States
TPN & KnY
WNL, Stone, WEH

Gun to your head, girlfriend needs cpr, Namek will explode in 5 mins, red pill or blue pill: which will get an anime announcement first and which gets it last?
  1. We Never Learn/World End Harem I can see them be inter changeable since rom-com series are pretty ease and cheap to make and are pretty much granted to make money.
  2. Dr. Stone while I think its still a bit early for this series specifically to get an anime announcement I could see it being the new Soma in terms of anime if it gets announced.
  3. To Promise Neverland I don't read the series but from what I've gathered there MAY be enough material for an anime so thats why its #3, though personally I think it work better as a set of hour long specials or a movie or two once it wraps up.
  4. Kimetsu no Yaiba much like Neverland I don't read the series, but I personally don't see it getting an announcement anytime soon, not to say it won't just what I believe, especially considering it has about as many chapters as series that already received an anime announcement or have an anime currently running.
 

cody

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2017
Messages
1,929
Reaction score
877
Country
Joker
TPN & KnY
WNL, Stone, WEH

Gun to your head, girlfriend needs cpr, Namek will explode in 5 mins, red pill or blue pill: which will get an anime announcement first and which gets it last?

Let's look at this list. These were the latest chapters that were out for these manga when their anime got announced.

World Trigger - 60
Boku no Hero Academia - 65
Haikyuu!! - 74
Nisekoi - 76
Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san - 88
Black Clover - 91
Shokugeki no Souma - 93
Assassination Classroom - 97
Hinomaruzumou - 175
Saiki - 194


I'm not going to say what's going to get adapted in what order, because I have no idea, this shit is random? :derp But here's the latest chapter numbers for the manga you mentioned above.

WNL - 55
Stone -50
TPN - 79
KnY - 102
 

Doughboy

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
4,482
Reaction score
8,341
Country
United States
World's End Harem. It's really bad but the sex scenes are good. Otherwise I would drop it without any problem. lol
I was laughing so hard at one of the recent chapters, it got so edgy with people getting shot and dying. But yeah, there's no substance even with an actual plot that moves. As bad as it is I'd still watch an anime, like Yuuna there will be much, much smoke censorship.

all of them get 3 years treatment. Next.
:hi
Shook.

WNL - 55
Stone -50
TPN - 79
KnY - 102
Stone will be last... TPN will get announced before KnY...
 

cody

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2017
Messages
1,929
Reaction score
877
Country
Joker
Stone will be last... TPN will get announced before KnY...
Be careful there, Dr. Stone might end up getting the World Trigger treatment, meaning we'll get an anime announcement in 10 chapters. :3c
 

ChocoBar9

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 29, 2008
Messages
2,955
Reaction score
2,573
Gender
Male
Country
United States
World's End Harem. It's really bad but the sex scenes are good. Otherwise I would drop it without any problem. lol
What sex scenes? Its the softest of soft-core.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top