Games Mafia Game 62-RWBY EDITION-END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,185
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil

As the leader of a bandits tribe that tried to remain neutral to the conflicts between huntsmen and White Fang, she was despised by many and, at some point of this trial, huntsmen assumed she could not be as neutral as everyone thought and decided to test her, they chased her and she escaped skillfully, however, the furious huntsmen defeated her, revealing her real affiliation:

Takuan

Mafia Detective
Arjuna

Paranoid Gun Owner

Also, the most dangerous player among all...

Emperor Spriggan


Crazy Host (main)

LadyPompom

Crazy Host (cohost)

Orange mafia Wins!!


Lambu

Mafia Boss

Erinyes

Mafia Janitor

James Rye

Mafia Gambler

Crescent_jinxgrace

Mafia Mason (Lover)

Empi and Pompom: :confetti:confetti


Night 7 actions
Arjuna investigates Takuan with relic and pass it to gnut >>>Learns his role>>>"Active, night, investigative."
Erinyes>>> kill gnut>>>>Succeeds

Day 7 Actions
Arjuna starts with the Relic
James gets one penalty vote for not vote killing on day 6
Day 6 Actions
-Relic is passed to Asako, she starts with it
-Asako gets 1 penalty vote for not voting day 5
-shinobi(Assassin)>>>>>>>kills Asako>>>>>>Succeeds
-Relic is in Daws's hands

Night 6 Actions
-Daws protects gnut with Relic>>>>>>Succeeds>>>>>Passes it to Arjuna
-Erinyes (Janitor)>>>>>Janitorizes Daws>>>>Succeeds

Red Mafia:Investigate SonOfDaws>>>>Learns Role>>>>>Politician
Night 5 Actions:
Elusia>Blocks Shinobi>>>>>>Fails>>>>>>Relic power
Orange Mafia>>>>>Janitor Holt>>>>>Succeeds
Red Mafia>> Investigate Erinyes>>>>Learn her role 'Mafia Janitor'
Uses Relic kill>>>> Kills Elusia>>>>Works

Day 5 Actions:
-gnut revives on day 5 as Tai (Jesus)
SonofDaws forces Takuan to vote for Juviii
JamesRye forces Elu to vote for him
shinobi (Assassin)>>>>Assassinates Lambu>>>>Succeeds
Night 4 Actions
Takuan - Investigate:Lambu>>>>>Learns his role 'Mafia Boss'
Juvii-Hides behind Asako>>>>Fails
Elusia-Blocks Juviii>>>>Succeeds
Gry>>>Investigates MarmaladeSky>>> no results>> shatters when James tries to kill him with relic
Demonspeed-Protects Gry>>>>Fails>>>>>Relic action
Desin dies as Pirate (Lover)

Orange mafia- James uses Relic kill on Gry>>>>Shatters illusion>>>>Gry dies
Erinyes Janitorizes Demonspeed>>>>>Succeeds

Day 4 Actions
Lambu gets 1 penalty vote for not voting D3
Takuan gets 1 penalty vote for not voting D3
Desin gets 3 penalty votes for not posting thrice
Send Holt Mason's Pad
Relic passed on to James, Orange Mafia team begins with the Relic
James(Mafia Gambler)>>>>Corrupts Arjuna's vote to James>>>>Succeeds
Son of Daws(Politician)>>>>>Changes Holt's vote to Jinx>>>>Succeeds
Arjuna gets 1 penalty for ignoring directions sent in by the hosts
shinobi(Assassin)>>>>Kills Vandred>>>>Succeeds
Day 3 Actions
Desin gets 1 penalty votes for not voting
Gnut gets 1 penalty for not posting thrice
Son of Daws (Politician)>>>>Forces GrySun to vote Asako>>>>Succeeds
Farfalla (Prosecutor)>>>>>Marks Demon with Prosecutor Mark>>>>Fails>>>> Demon revealed as townie>>>>Farfalla dies
Threesome candidate>>>> guess James Rye & Erinyes>>> 0 of guesses is a lover
assassin>>> kills Zirconium

Night 3 Actions
Juvii- Investigates GrySun and Crescent>>Gets their roles>>>uses relic to Kill GrySun>>> suceeds>>>> GrySun gains secondary role Illusion>>> pass relic to James
Elusia-block Lambu>>> succeeds
Zasz- protect Demon>>> suceeds
Gry- ivestigates Crescent >>> gets guilty
Demonspeed- protect Gry >>> fails (relic can't be blocked)
Vandred-Recruits Holt>>>>>Succeeds

Red mafia-
Investigate -James Ryes>>> gets "Mafia Gambler"

Orange mafia-kill Demonspeed with Janitor>>> fails (Bodyguard dies) Zasz:kappa
Day 2 Actions
Relic randomized>>>> Juvii got the relic
Martyr marks Demonspeed
Martyr marks Xadyu
Martyr marks Elusia.
Martyr marks Empty>>>>Shatters Illusion>>>Empty dies>>>Night phase is skipped
James>>>>Uses Gambling action on Arjuna to change vote to xi0>>>>Cointoss>>>>Gamble fails

Shuffler is lynched>>>> Zasz, Elusia and GrySun shuffle roles, Zasz becomes bodyguard, Elusia becomes prostitute and GySun becomes detective
Threesome guess>> Gnut and Grysun today>>> 0 of gesses is a lover
Orange mafia
shinobi>>>>>>Daykills Xadyu>>>>Succeeds

Night 2 Actions Night 2 skipped
Day 1 Actions

Xadyu has the relic > gets 1 penalty votes for not posting thrice
SonofDaws (Politician) >>>>> forces GrySun to vote for SonofDaws
Threesome guess>>guess desin24 and Zasz>>> 1 of the guesses is lover.

Night 1 Actions
Juvii- Hide and kill EmptySoul>>>>Empty soul acquires 2ndary role "Illusion"
Elusia- Protect: GrySun
Zasz- investigate Gry>>>>> innocent
Gry- Blocks Vandred>>>>Succeeds
Xadyu- use the Relic of Knowledge on GrySun, to find out about his role.>>>results: active, night role, blocking role.
Gryffindor- Investigate WYIS>>>no result
Demonspeed- Protect Marmalade>>>
Vandred-Recruits Zasz>>>> Fails due to block

Red mafia
Investigate GrySun>>>>role is prostitute

Orange mafia-Janitor Erinyes to kill Gryffindor >>>>Succeeds

END OF DAY 1 /START OF DAY 2
END OF DAY 2/ START OF DAY 3
END OF DAY 3/ START OF DAY 4

END OF DAY 4/START OF DAY 5
END OF DAY 5/START OF DAY 6

END OF DAY 6/START OF DAY 7
END OF DAY 7/START OF DAY 8
​
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,371
Gender
Male
Country
France
Thanks for the clarification about the relics. I don't really like blind lynches even if there is an unnatural high chance demon is mafia so I shall lead by example and tell you that I have a role I never had before (those being detective, whore, hider, bulletproof, normal townie, noble and I will look up the missing ones.) And it it also a role that fits my real life life.
You are in the army, aren't you? Or something like that.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Unsure how much time I'll have to catch up before this phase ends, so

Votekill Erinyes
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,371
Gender
Male
Country
France
Hint: My role is active.

Vote kill Holt
. Of course it's not because I suspect him or anything.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,074
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
The recap so far, please let me know if i forget something, will fix it Asap


recap
1.Arjuna as Jaune
2.gnut as Ren -> Had his role before
3.Crescent_jinxgrace as Nora
4.desin24 as Coco - never had his role before (those being detective, whore, hider, bulletproof, normal townie, noble and some missing ones.)it also a role that fits his real life life
5.Farfalla as Yang -> never had this role before, a townie one.
6.Asako as Adam
7.Demonspeed as James -> has an active role
8.Xadyu as Salem
9.Vandred as Glynda -> an active role
10.Elusia as Sienna-> like this role because it fits her very well here
11.MarmaladeSky as Neo
12.SonofDaws as Blake
13.GrySun as Roman -> said he's a townie again Does that count as a role hint? his role is not one that gets back host PMs
14.Zasz as Penny
15.EmptySoul as Tyrian
16.WithYouInSpirit as Ruby
17.shinobi as Velvet
18.James Rye as Qrow
19.Holt as Emerald
20.Erinyes as Pyrrha -> fits Pyrrha's character somehow.
21.Gryffindor as Weiss
22.Zirconium as Sun
23.Lambu as Cinder -> said he is a townie and his role is also not a stressful one like prostitute, still has its use.
24.Juviii asWinter
25.xi0 as Amber
26.Takuan as Raven


Actions : To be completed
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
So I read (sort of) up on the game, nothing much happened. I'm glad for that, I can probably check back one or two times before the day phase ends, to that's nice too.

Besides that I won't be active today, I'm going to place a random vote now, just in case.


Votekill @SonOfDaws (Blake)
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
!votekill SonOfDaws

Because why not? :noworry

@WithYouInSpirit role hint? Something feels a bit off reading your posts.
Didn't even think I'd said enough for anything to be off. Ah well. Can't hurt to say that it's... unconventional. I've never had it before and it can potentially fuck with people.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Didn't even think I'd said enough for anything to be off. Ah well. Can't hurt to say that it's... unconventional. I've never had it before and it can potentially fuck with people.
I'd say it's prostitute but I'm sure you had it before. Exotic roles can be quite fun and/or dangerous
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,885
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Okay so, a hint: Havent had it before, passive (yet not angry about it)
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,776
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
@Gryffindor: Play Mafia, play Mafia, play Mafia!! :arf
Also Gryff: votekill juviii

Yare yare... This son little sis is of mine is so rebellious...

Having said that, big sis haven't forgotten about her kawaii kawaii imouto either :blush:

Votekill Gryffindor :ck

:clingy

Edit: Changed the comma place.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Hint: My role is active.
You as well? :/ Last time you did only that you were mafia, got called out, and acted dumb about it.
I don't recall you saying to little ever since, while being a townie.

Could the rest please say something as well? People are being so lenient in this game, even for Day 1 xD Idk what to think about some.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Hey guys. Sorry that I am late, had to cover 3 (!!!) sick people at work and it was a nightmare. But I am ready to go now. Love my Avatar, he's so "gruffy" and he has a cool name, like Crow but with Q (no idea how to spell that but thank god I only have to write it down). The Relic is interesting, especially once we get 3 kills at night as I guess the 4 "paths" mean we got townie, mafia and a third party (is it shapeshifter? haven't checked the role section yet). Maybe even a 2nd Mafia, we have yet to see. Passing the Relic means you have an extra information, if there is suddenly more kills and you know that you handed the relic over to somebody that might have used it to do two kills, it gives you a perfect target to use your abilities on or try to get lynched right away. Ofc without breaking the rules.

As for my Hint:
My role fits my character Qrow (at least from what I have read at the RWBY wiki). Like really well.

Also given how much hosts like to give power-ups/items/level-ups, I think I should make a character that can had over buffs (townies) and debuffs (mafia/third party), like a lists of buffs and debuffs the hosts can chose for those roles to make the game more interesting.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,371
Gender
Male
Country
France
You as well? :/ Last time you did only that you were mafia, got called out, and acted dumb about it.
I don't recall you saying to little ever since, while being a townie.

Could the rest please say something as well? People are being so lenient in this game, even for Day 1 xD Idk what to think about some.
Last time? In the SMG no one tried hard to investigate me, they were too focused on the others and I think I claimed passive. Before that I was Mortician.

I don't feel the need to say more in this phase.
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Yo guys.
See, I didn't forget about today. :kappa
Now, I'll be reading all of the pages.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Hm, not that much happening for 26 players and less than 8 hours to go. Not even that many hints out either. Do we all have such important roles or are the new players too shy to play?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,598
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Didn't even think I'd said enough for anything to be off. Ah well. Can't hurt to say that it's... unconventional. I've never had it before and it can potentially fuck with people.
That remark about Erin's hints felt weird. Unconventional roles end up being what mafia claims the most btw.

I'd say it's prostitute but I'm sure you had it before. Exotic roles can be quite fun and/or dangerous
From my memory I'd say he never had prostitute so can't be that. Not like that's an exotic role.

Okay so, a hint: Havent had it before, passive (yet not angry about it)
You've been town for like 5 games or so right? I wonder when you'll be given mafia, if that hasn't happened already this game :rolleyes:

You as well? :/ Last time you did only that you were mafia, got called out, and acted dumb about it.
I don't recall you saying to little ever since, while being a townie.

Could the rest please say something as well? People are being so lenient in this game, even for Day 1 xD Idk what to think about some.
Can't expect anything from people on day 1 I guess.. But going for Demon's always a safe pick.

Say, are you satisfied with what you've gotten? No mafia, third party or other role that would be stressful for you?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Hm, not that much happening for 26 players and less than 8 hours to go. Not even that many hints out either. Do we all have such important roles or are the new players too shy to play?
The classic case of everyone being too scared to say anything. I'm sure whoever ends up with most votes a few hours before it ends will start singing, but then it could be too late.

So James, from a perhaps cruel but objective stand point, due to us having nothing to go by this early who would you lynch? The worst player, most inactive player or something like that. Just curious.
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Well, it appears that nothing much happened so far.
Still, gotta compliment everyone for these amazing avatars; They're so gorgeous.
I also don't mind my character; both her appearance and name are cute. :blush
Anyway, my role is active and also boring, considering that I had it before....
Wish I could have gotten something more interesting...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top