Games Mafia Game 62-RWBY EDITION-END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,184
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil

As the leader of a bandits tribe that tried to remain neutral to the conflicts between huntsmen and White Fang, she was despised by many and, at some point of this trial, huntsmen assumed she could not be as neutral as everyone thought and decided to test her, they chased her and she escaped skillfully, however, the furious huntsmen defeated her, revealing her real affiliation:

Takuan

Mafia Detective
Arjuna

Paranoid Gun Owner

Also, the most dangerous player among all...

Emperor Spriggan


Crazy Host (main)

LadyPompom

Crazy Host (cohost)

Orange mafia Wins!!


Lambu

Mafia Boss

Erinyes

Mafia Janitor

James Rye

Mafia Gambler

Crescent_jinxgrace

Mafia Mason (Lover)

Empi and Pompom: :confetti:confetti


Night 7 actions
Arjuna investigates Takuan with relic and pass it to gnut >>>Learns his role>>>"Active, night, investigative."
Erinyes>>> kill gnut>>>>Succeeds

Day 7 Actions
Arjuna starts with the Relic
James gets one penalty vote for not vote killing on day 6
Day 6 Actions
-Relic is passed to Asako, she starts with it
-Asako gets 1 penalty vote for not voting day 5
-shinobi(Assassin)>>>>>>>kills Asako>>>>>>Succeeds
-Relic is in Daws's hands

Night 6 Actions
-Daws protects gnut with Relic>>>>>>Succeeds>>>>>Passes it to Arjuna
-Erinyes (Janitor)>>>>>Janitorizes Daws>>>>Succeeds

Red Mafia:Investigate SonOfDaws>>>>Learns Role>>>>>Politician
Night 5 Actions:
Elusia>Blocks Shinobi>>>>>>Fails>>>>>>Relic power
Orange Mafia>>>>>Janitor Holt>>>>>Succeeds
Red Mafia>> Investigate Erinyes>>>>Learn her role 'Mafia Janitor'
Uses Relic kill>>>> Kills Elusia>>>>Works

Day 5 Actions:
-gnut revives on day 5 as Tai (Jesus)
SonofDaws forces Takuan to vote for Juviii
JamesRye forces Elu to vote for him
shinobi (Assassin)>>>>Assassinates Lambu>>>>Succeeds
Night 4 Actions
Takuan - Investigate:Lambu>>>>>Learns his role 'Mafia Boss'
Juvii-Hides behind Asako>>>>Fails
Elusia-Blocks Juviii>>>>Succeeds
Gry>>>Investigates MarmaladeSky>>> no results>> shatters when James tries to kill him with relic
Demonspeed-Protects Gry>>>>Fails>>>>>Relic action
Desin dies as Pirate (Lover)

Orange mafia- James uses Relic kill on Gry>>>>Shatters illusion>>>>Gry dies
Erinyes Janitorizes Demonspeed>>>>>Succeeds

Day 4 Actions
Lambu gets 1 penalty vote for not voting D3
Takuan gets 1 penalty vote for not voting D3
Desin gets 3 penalty votes for not posting thrice
Send Holt Mason's Pad
Relic passed on to James, Orange Mafia team begins with the Relic
James(Mafia Gambler)>>>>Corrupts Arjuna's vote to James>>>>Succeeds
Son of Daws(Politician)>>>>>Changes Holt's vote to Jinx>>>>Succeeds
Arjuna gets 1 penalty for ignoring directions sent in by the hosts
shinobi(Assassin)>>>>Kills Vandred>>>>Succeeds
Day 3 Actions
Desin gets 1 penalty votes for not voting
Gnut gets 1 penalty for not posting thrice
Son of Daws (Politician)>>>>Forces GrySun to vote Asako>>>>Succeeds
Farfalla (Prosecutor)>>>>>Marks Demon with Prosecutor Mark>>>>Fails>>>> Demon revealed as townie>>>>Farfalla dies
Threesome candidate>>>> guess James Rye & Erinyes>>> 0 of guesses is a lover
assassin>>> kills Zirconium

Night 3 Actions
Juvii- Investigates GrySun and Crescent>>Gets their roles>>>uses relic to Kill GrySun>>> suceeds>>>> GrySun gains secondary role Illusion>>> pass relic to James
Elusia-block Lambu>>> succeeds
Zasz- protect Demon>>> suceeds
Gry- ivestigates Crescent >>> gets guilty
Demonspeed- protect Gry >>> fails (relic can't be blocked)
Vandred-Recruits Holt>>>>>Succeeds

Red mafia-
Investigate -James Ryes>>> gets "Mafia Gambler"

Orange mafia-kill Demonspeed with Janitor>>> fails (Bodyguard dies) Zasz:kappa
Day 2 Actions
Relic randomized>>>> Juvii got the relic
Martyr marks Demonspeed
Martyr marks Xadyu
Martyr marks Elusia.
Martyr marks Empty>>>>Shatters Illusion>>>Empty dies>>>Night phase is skipped
James>>>>Uses Gambling action on Arjuna to change vote to xi0>>>>Cointoss>>>>Gamble fails

Shuffler is lynched>>>> Zasz, Elusia and GrySun shuffle roles, Zasz becomes bodyguard, Elusia becomes prostitute and GySun becomes detective
Threesome guess>> Gnut and Grysun today>>> 0 of gesses is a lover
Orange mafia
shinobi>>>>>>Daykills Xadyu>>>>Succeeds

Night 2 Actions Night 2 skipped
Day 1 Actions

Xadyu has the relic > gets 1 penalty votes for not posting thrice
SonofDaws (Politician) >>>>> forces GrySun to vote for SonofDaws
Threesome guess>>guess desin24 and Zasz>>> 1 of the guesses is lover.

Night 1 Actions
Juvii- Hide and kill EmptySoul>>>>Empty soul acquires 2ndary role "Illusion"
Elusia- Protect: GrySun
Zasz- investigate Gry>>>>> innocent
Gry- Blocks Vandred>>>>Succeeds
Xadyu- use the Relic of Knowledge on GrySun, to find out about his role.>>>results: active, night role, blocking role.
Gryffindor- Investigate WYIS>>>no result
Demonspeed- Protect Marmalade>>>
Vandred-Recruits Zasz>>>> Fails due to block

Red mafia
Investigate GrySun>>>>role is prostitute

Orange mafia-Janitor Erinyes to kill Gryffindor >>>>Succeeds

END OF DAY 1 /START OF DAY 2
END OF DAY 2/ START OF DAY 3
END OF DAY 3/ START OF DAY 4

END OF DAY 4/START OF DAY 5
END OF DAY 5/START OF DAY 6

END OF DAY 6/START OF DAY 7
END OF DAY 7/START OF DAY 8
​
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I think only Zirconium and Takuan are playing for the first time.
Asako is calling my attention since she is/was top poster but said nothing at all regarding the game, only about RWBY. She's been indifferent to votes, hints, etc, and in her first game - in the previous one - she jumped aboard our moves from the very start.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I get what you are saying but that's what I usually do when I hint D1. I say if its active or passive. Sometimes I say more.
Sometimes when?
When you are townie?
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
I am not sure whom to vote.Maybe I will place a random vote.

(Though Spirit and Demon looks suspicious)
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
One thing I've also noticed throughout games is that Arju always seems to latch on to whomever the veteran players are talking about, or follow some random loykey lead for that day. This doesn't always end in him being Mafia but I think it's something to keep in mind.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Depends on what man....this is so cryptic.
When you are town or mafia....certain roles...what?
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
I've been saying it for the last several games, but I really wouldn't mind a game where we all just claim immediately on day 1, then work from there with all cards revealed. Maybe I should host a game with a special rule like that to test how it goes, but I'm like 99% sure town should win this every time.

The "true" newbies are @Zirconium and @Takuan. But what could also count as a newbie are people with 1 game played, like shinobi, Elusia and Juviii.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@gnut get over 'ere
Oh, so my observation of the past three games doesn't count? Okay.... :emocat

I don't know who to vote either. Though I would agree on Farfalla that Asako is a bit suspicious today.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I've been saying it for the last several games, but I really wouldn't mind a game where we all just claim immediately on day 1, then work from there with all cards revealed. Maybe I should host a game with a special rule like that to test how it goes, but I'm like 99% sure town should win this every time.

The "true" newbies are @Zirconium and @Takuan. But what could also count as a newbie are people with 1 game played, like shinobi, Elusia and Juviii.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@gnut get over 'ere
I did that once, remember? Came out on day 1, I think that was the day were I was a Mason and xnut was also a Mason and was about to be killed and I had to come out to keep the others from lynching him and shit. And in another game, or it was the same one, I tried to get everyone to claim a role and then get through everyone one by one. After all our biggest advantage as townies are our numbers and once they dwindle down, the Mafia got problems with their fake roles trying to create fake infos.
Only two newbies? Then either only one of them is in the Mafia or both are townies. Ofc there is the rare chance that both are Mafia/third party, but I doubt the hosts would be that unfair. Newbies are best put in groups, so either Mafia or Townie. Then ofc there are the other "newbies" shinobi, Juviii and Elusia, with one game on their belts it is likely that they might be given a more challenging role. And they do know more about Mafia rules as well as "Mafia Common Sense", so I would rather take one of those three. Juviii already got a vote on, right? Let's add some more to that and see what's happening?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I think only Zirconium and Takuan are playing for the first time.
Asako is calling my attention since she is/was top poster but said nothing at all regarding the game, only about RWBY. She's been indifferent to votes, hints, etc, and in her first game - in the previous one - she jumped aboard our moves from the very start.
Thought the same about her, but maybe it‘s just her love for rwby, and we always have a few really theme enthusiastic people every game. She even posted a bunch of spoilers. It could also be her being mafia and not caring about finding mafias.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Arjuna is a pretty common mafia too.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I gtg to work...will check back in a few hrs.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Oh, so my observation of the past three games doesn't count? Okay.... :emocat

I don't know who to vote either. Though I would agree on Farfalla that Asako is a bit suspicious today.
Asako did awesome as BK last game, alone for that she deserves to live for one day. Ofc if she is Mafia now and she shows the same amount of prodigy as a Mafia player, we're so fucked. xD
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,668
Reaction score
61,361
Gender
Male
Country
France
Depends on what man....this is so cryptic.
When you are town or mafia....certain roles...what?
The situation, the role etc. There is no definite reason.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Oh, so my observation of the past three games doesn't count? Okay.... :emocat

I don't know who to vote either. Though I would agree on Farfalla that Asako is a bit suspicious today.
Watching certainly helps, but nothing is a substitute for experience.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Thought the same about her, but maybe it‘s just her love for rwby, and we always have a few really theme enthusiastic people every game. She even posted a bunch of spoilers. It could also be her being mafia and not caring about finding mafias.
It's not the amount of votes alone, since I get the hype part, it's also the difference in her engagement now with her previous game. She tagged along and participated in the game right away before, now she looks like flying by.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
It depends.



If I had not already voted once I would have voted you. How am I suspicious than the others D1?
I already said i ain't sure much.Just tracking you based on previous track records
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Votekill Juviii. Juviii hasn't given any infos yet, as have many, but at least we know Juviii is active so if poke him often enough we might get something out of it. And I'd rather do that then lynch an active claimer, though ofc Mafia has an easy time claiming active roles with their knowledge who is in which team in this game. Expect for third parties.
 

Zirconium

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2017
Messages
86
Reaction score
934
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Yep, this is my first time playing.
My role is nothing special. When I'm using it, then there will be no benefit for me, but for others instead.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top