Games Mafia Game 62-RWBY EDITION-END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,184
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil

As the leader of a bandits tribe that tried to remain neutral to the conflicts between huntsmen and White Fang, she was despised by many and, at some point of this trial, huntsmen assumed she could not be as neutral as everyone thought and decided to test her, they chased her and she escaped skillfully, however, the furious huntsmen defeated her, revealing her real affiliation:

Takuan

Mafia Detective
Arjuna

Paranoid Gun Owner

Also, the most dangerous player among all...

Emperor Spriggan


Crazy Host (main)

LadyPompom

Crazy Host (cohost)

Orange mafia Wins!!


Lambu

Mafia Boss

Erinyes

Mafia Janitor

James Rye

Mafia Gambler

Crescent_jinxgrace

Mafia Mason (Lover)

Empi and Pompom: :confetti:confetti


Night 7 actions
Arjuna investigates Takuan with relic and pass it to gnut >>>Learns his role>>>"Active, night, investigative."
Erinyes>>> kill gnut>>>>Succeeds

Day 7 Actions
Arjuna starts with the Relic
James gets one penalty vote for not vote killing on day 6
Day 6 Actions
-Relic is passed to Asako, she starts with it
-Asako gets 1 penalty vote for not voting day 5
-shinobi(Assassin)>>>>>>>kills Asako>>>>>>Succeeds
-Relic is in Daws's hands

Night 6 Actions
-Daws protects gnut with Relic>>>>>>Succeeds>>>>>Passes it to Arjuna
-Erinyes (Janitor)>>>>>Janitorizes Daws>>>>Succeeds

Red Mafia:Investigate SonOfDaws>>>>Learns Role>>>>>Politician
Night 5 Actions:
Elusia>Blocks Shinobi>>>>>>Fails>>>>>>Relic power
Orange Mafia>>>>>Janitor Holt>>>>>Succeeds
Red Mafia>> Investigate Erinyes>>>>Learn her role 'Mafia Janitor'
Uses Relic kill>>>> Kills Elusia>>>>Works

Day 5 Actions:
-gnut revives on day 5 as Tai (Jesus)
SonofDaws forces Takuan to vote for Juviii
JamesRye forces Elu to vote for him
shinobi (Assassin)>>>>Assassinates Lambu>>>>Succeeds
Night 4 Actions
Takuan - Investigate:Lambu>>>>>Learns his role 'Mafia Boss'
Juvii-Hides behind Asako>>>>Fails
Elusia-Blocks Juviii>>>>Succeeds
Gry>>>Investigates MarmaladeSky>>> no results>> shatters when James tries to kill him with relic
Demonspeed-Protects Gry>>>>Fails>>>>>Relic action
Desin dies as Pirate (Lover)

Orange mafia- James uses Relic kill on Gry>>>>Shatters illusion>>>>Gry dies
Erinyes Janitorizes Demonspeed>>>>>Succeeds

Day 4 Actions
Lambu gets 1 penalty vote for not voting D3
Takuan gets 1 penalty vote for not voting D3
Desin gets 3 penalty votes for not posting thrice
Send Holt Mason's Pad
Relic passed on to James, Orange Mafia team begins with the Relic
James(Mafia Gambler)>>>>Corrupts Arjuna's vote to James>>>>Succeeds
Son of Daws(Politician)>>>>>Changes Holt's vote to Jinx>>>>Succeeds
Arjuna gets 1 penalty for ignoring directions sent in by the hosts
shinobi(Assassin)>>>>Kills Vandred>>>>Succeeds
Day 3 Actions
Desin gets 1 penalty votes for not voting
Gnut gets 1 penalty for not posting thrice
Son of Daws (Politician)>>>>Forces GrySun to vote Asako>>>>Succeeds
Farfalla (Prosecutor)>>>>>Marks Demon with Prosecutor Mark>>>>Fails>>>> Demon revealed as townie>>>>Farfalla dies
Threesome candidate>>>> guess James Rye & Erinyes>>> 0 of guesses is a lover
assassin>>> kills Zirconium

Night 3 Actions
Juvii- Investigates GrySun and Crescent>>Gets their roles>>>uses relic to Kill GrySun>>> suceeds>>>> GrySun gains secondary role Illusion>>> pass relic to James
Elusia-block Lambu>>> succeeds
Zasz- protect Demon>>> suceeds
Gry- ivestigates Crescent >>> gets guilty
Demonspeed- protect Gry >>> fails (relic can't be blocked)
Vandred-Recruits Holt>>>>>Succeeds

Red mafia-
Investigate -James Ryes>>> gets "Mafia Gambler"

Orange mafia-kill Demonspeed with Janitor>>> fails (Bodyguard dies) Zasz:kappa
Day 2 Actions
Relic randomized>>>> Juvii got the relic
Martyr marks Demonspeed
Martyr marks Xadyu
Martyr marks Elusia.
Martyr marks Empty>>>>Shatters Illusion>>>Empty dies>>>Night phase is skipped
James>>>>Uses Gambling action on Arjuna to change vote to xi0>>>>Cointoss>>>>Gamble fails

Shuffler is lynched>>>> Zasz, Elusia and GrySun shuffle roles, Zasz becomes bodyguard, Elusia becomes prostitute and GySun becomes detective
Threesome guess>> Gnut and Grysun today>>> 0 of gesses is a lover
Orange mafia
shinobi>>>>>>Daykills Xadyu>>>>Succeeds

Night 2 Actions Night 2 skipped
Day 1 Actions

Xadyu has the relic > gets 1 penalty votes for not posting thrice
SonofDaws (Politician) >>>>> forces GrySun to vote for SonofDaws
Threesome guess>>guess desin24 and Zasz>>> 1 of the guesses is lover.

Night 1 Actions
Juvii- Hide and kill EmptySoul>>>>Empty soul acquires 2ndary role "Illusion"
Elusia- Protect: GrySun
Zasz- investigate Gry>>>>> innocent
Gry- Blocks Vandred>>>>Succeeds
Xadyu- use the Relic of Knowledge on GrySun, to find out about his role.>>>results: active, night role, blocking role.
Gryffindor- Investigate WYIS>>>no result
Demonspeed- Protect Marmalade>>>
Vandred-Recruits Zasz>>>> Fails due to block

Red mafia
Investigate GrySun>>>>role is prostitute

Orange mafia-Janitor Erinyes to kill Gryffindor >>>>Succeeds

END OF DAY 1 /START OF DAY 2
END OF DAY 2/ START OF DAY 3
END OF DAY 3/ START OF DAY 4

END OF DAY 4/START OF DAY 5
END OF DAY 5/START OF DAY 6

END OF DAY 6/START OF DAY 7
END OF DAY 7/START OF DAY 8
​
 
Last edited by a moderator:

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Why? Because it benefits Town obviously. It doesn't matter if you don't see yourself betting lynched today. It's D2, do you believe that most of us trust you? There is no reason to. Aren't you the one who is always saying that revealing the most helps Town better?
Someone who only claimed an active role shouldn't lecture me about revealing :pls And I don't see myself getting lynched at all during this game, not just this day. Call it cocky but I think my contributions/discussions at day should suffice to prove I'm town or to convince people of it with my own words without needing outside help. It's more fun that way.
Confirmed townies are only useful later on, right now it's extremely pointless since it doesn't help us do a process of elimination with like 24 people still alive. Nor do I see myself surviving much longer in this game anyway, I might just drop dead this next night phase.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,774
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Gryff also said that he found Asako suspicious. There was something with Juviii too who was mad because he voted her even though he invited her to play. It's not much but still.
I wasn't mad, I got along with it because I didn't have anyone to vote for yet, but I would have changed my vote if he was in any real danger. I actually wanted to play with him a bit more.
If I were mafia I wouldn't be so stupid as to kill someone I had votekilled during the day, only to be obviously suspected the next day.
I managed to go throw all the posts and I've gathered some info. I have some suspects now so my vote will not be random anymore.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,366
Gender
Male
Country
France
Someone who only claimed an active role shouldn't lecture me about revealing :pls And I don't see myself getting lynched at all during this game, not just this day. Call it cocky but I think my contributions/discussions at day should suffice to prove I'm town or to convince people of it with my own words without needing outside help. It's more fun that way.
Confirmed townies are only useful later on, right now it's extremely pointless since it doesn't help us do a process of elimination with like 24 people still alive. Nor do I see myself surviving much longer in this game anyway, I might just drop dead this next night phase.
I don't see myself dying this day phase either. But if there was a way to confirm I was Townie this phase, I don't think I would have hesitated revealing it.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
an other damn janitor... hopefully gryff was a mafia like in the last game and form what he gave I think he was a townie, those damn bloody mafia ...
Well I kinda want to give more information about my role because passive is kinda useless so here it is:
My role gets actived if a certain condition is met.
And I guess someone amount us is an illusion right now, don't understand well that really well but form what I understand the illusion shatter only if an action is done on him ?
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,366
Gender
Male
Country
France
The more confirmed Townies we have, the more their words can be trusted.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I disagree. With his hints, he could be a Bulletproof or a Bomb, for example. I'd rather leave the mafia and the shapeshifter with that doubt. If anything, Xadyu can share what hints he got back, so later we can confront them with Gry's future claims.

"The owner of the relic can however disclose whatever results they got from usage of the Relic without associating the results with the relic powers/usage."

Tommy is alrdy at risk of getting penalties now, since the associating was alrdy made, and of course we won't vote for him - and on D2 we have enough number to keep him protected in a voting poll, imo. The thing is... he has a penalty alrdy, and Wyis died with only 3 votes. So I get it if people don't feel comfortable about that. So up to him.
To be fair if he disclosed it before I tell him then it kinda loses it's point no? I could say "yes I am active/passive like you said" or something else. If anything let him say it in a later phase, or if it really has to be today then I can also answer his questions. But I'd prefer not to do so yet.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,366
Gender
Male
Country
France
an other damn janitor... hopefully gryff was a mafia like in the last game and form what he gave I think he was a townie, those damn bloody mafia ...
Well I kinda want to give more information about my role because passive is kinda useless so here it is:
My role gets actived if a certain condition is met.
And I guess someone amount us is an illusion right now, don't understand well that really well but form what I understand the illusion shatter only if an action is done on him ?
But, that's exactly how passive roles work :neutral.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
ok,i need to check back the votes history.

One kill, means either someone was successfully blocked, or protected either a kill failed im sure theres 2 killing parties, unless we re under a genjutsu this shapeshifter thing might complicate a lot of stuff :errr
I suppose if Gryff was mafia and the killer of his group he could've lost the cointoss, but doesn't help guessing that stuff without knowing anything definitive.

The vote history though, that could be very useful.
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
And I guess someone amount us is an illusion right now, don't understand well that really well but form what I understand the illusion shatter only if an action is done on him ?
From my understanding of the role, I think that is the case.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Classic Zasz? :XD Got anything interesting you'd like to share today or rather not?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Same question to you, why do you think that? I don't see myself getting suspected and lynched, so I can live just fine without confirmation.
--- Double Post Merged, ---


Are you intentionally twisting my words? :rolleyes: Ofc you do random votes at day 1. But the timing and situation are different. You voted close to the end, and in front of you was a tie of like 4 people. Would you really make a totally random vote instead of ask/read why those 4 are top voted and make a choice for one of them?
I have a higher opinion of you than doing boring stuff like that :nah
All those on the chopping block where voted because of gut feelings...there was nothing concrete.
Just cause spirit was mafia doesnt make my random vote any more suspicious than anybody else who didnt vote for those 4.

If you think there's something wrong with it...so be it...but there isnt.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
That's what I am saying.
Feels like a mafia wanting to know more about me though How's the orange pad demon? :fan
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I wasn't mad, I got along with it because I didn't have anyone to vote for yet, but I would have changed my vote if he was in any real danger. I actually wanted to play with him a bit more.
If I were mafia I wouldn't be so stupid as to kill someone I had votekilled during the day, only to be obviously suspected the next day.
I managed to go throw all the posts and I've gathered some info. I have some suspects now so my vote will not be random anymore.
By all means, share your suspects with us. It's always good having posts of people about those they trust and those they suspect.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,366
Gender
Male
Country
France
Yeah, but if Tommy decides to share the hints he got, that doesn't mean Gry is getting reveal or confirmed as a townie.
Still, he should do it. With what he said, his chances of dying are higher.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
To be fair if he disclosed it before I tell him then it kinda loses it's point no? I could say "yes I am active/passive like you said" or something else. If anything let him say it in a later phase, or if it really has to be today then I can also answer his questions. But I'd prefer not to do so yet.
It defeats the point of checking on your word now, but it still limits your options later on in case you're lying, when there are more info on the table to check conflicts and overlaps.
I mean... the dude said he's an Investigator. His odds won't look good now, since even a well willed Doctor could kill him. It's a pity to lose the info, so now Idk if it's better to know more about you or to maybe lose this opportunity...
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
But, that's exactly how passive roles work :neutral.
Ah all passive roles work like that ?
Well then if something happen to me something will happen is that clearer ?




Now I can't give more as I'm pretty sure all of you know what roles can fit that category.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,366
Gender
Male
Country
France
Feels like a mafia wanting to know more about me though How's the orange pad demon? :fan
I can't know, I am Town. You can try to get me lynched again, if you don't believe me :heh.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
From my understanding of the role, I think that is the case.
So Elu, any suspects/people you trust yet? It's also called "reads", which I guess I can use that word since @Organizized isn't playing :teehee So, any reads on anyone yet?
Anything more you want to disclose about yourself?
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Now that I think about it I can give one more hint but not today as that too much.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top