Games Mafia Game 62-RWBY EDITION-END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,184
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil

As the leader of a bandits tribe that tried to remain neutral to the conflicts between huntsmen and White Fang, she was despised by many and, at some point of this trial, huntsmen assumed she could not be as neutral as everyone thought and decided to test her, they chased her and she escaped skillfully, however, the furious huntsmen defeated her, revealing her real affiliation:

Takuan

Mafia Detective
Arjuna

Paranoid Gun Owner

Also, the most dangerous player among all...

Emperor Spriggan


Crazy Host (main)

LadyPompom

Crazy Host (cohost)

Orange mafia Wins!!


Lambu

Mafia Boss

Erinyes

Mafia Janitor

James Rye

Mafia Gambler

Crescent_jinxgrace

Mafia Mason (Lover)

Empi and Pompom: :confetti:confetti


Night 7 actions
Arjuna investigates Takuan with relic and pass it to gnut >>>Learns his role>>>"Active, night, investigative."
Erinyes>>> kill gnut>>>>Succeeds

Day 7 Actions
Arjuna starts with the Relic
James gets one penalty vote for not vote killing on day 6
Day 6 Actions
-Relic is passed to Asako, she starts with it
-Asako gets 1 penalty vote for not voting day 5
-shinobi(Assassin)>>>>>>>kills Asako>>>>>>Succeeds
-Relic is in Daws's hands

Night 6 Actions
-Daws protects gnut with Relic>>>>>>Succeeds>>>>>Passes it to Arjuna
-Erinyes (Janitor)>>>>>Janitorizes Daws>>>>Succeeds

Red Mafia:Investigate SonOfDaws>>>>Learns Role>>>>>Politician
Night 5 Actions:
Elusia>Blocks Shinobi>>>>>>Fails>>>>>>Relic power
Orange Mafia>>>>>Janitor Holt>>>>>Succeeds
Red Mafia>> Investigate Erinyes>>>>Learn her role 'Mafia Janitor'
Uses Relic kill>>>> Kills Elusia>>>>Works

Day 5 Actions:
-gnut revives on day 5 as Tai (Jesus)
SonofDaws forces Takuan to vote for Juviii
JamesRye forces Elu to vote for him
shinobi (Assassin)>>>>Assassinates Lambu>>>>Succeeds
Night 4 Actions
Takuan - Investigate:Lambu>>>>>Learns his role 'Mafia Boss'
Juvii-Hides behind Asako>>>>Fails
Elusia-Blocks Juviii>>>>Succeeds
Gry>>>Investigates MarmaladeSky>>> no results>> shatters when James tries to kill him with relic
Demonspeed-Protects Gry>>>>Fails>>>>>Relic action
Desin dies as Pirate (Lover)

Orange mafia- James uses Relic kill on Gry>>>>Shatters illusion>>>>Gry dies
Erinyes Janitorizes Demonspeed>>>>>Succeeds

Day 4 Actions
Lambu gets 1 penalty vote for not voting D3
Takuan gets 1 penalty vote for not voting D3
Desin gets 3 penalty votes for not posting thrice
Send Holt Mason's Pad
Relic passed on to James, Orange Mafia team begins with the Relic
James(Mafia Gambler)>>>>Corrupts Arjuna's vote to James>>>>Succeeds
Son of Daws(Politician)>>>>>Changes Holt's vote to Jinx>>>>Succeeds
Arjuna gets 1 penalty for ignoring directions sent in by the hosts
shinobi(Assassin)>>>>Kills Vandred>>>>Succeeds
Day 3 Actions
Desin gets 1 penalty votes for not voting
Gnut gets 1 penalty for not posting thrice
Son of Daws (Politician)>>>>Forces GrySun to vote Asako>>>>Succeeds
Farfalla (Prosecutor)>>>>>Marks Demon with Prosecutor Mark>>>>Fails>>>> Demon revealed as townie>>>>Farfalla dies
Threesome candidate>>>> guess James Rye & Erinyes>>> 0 of guesses is a lover
assassin>>> kills Zirconium

Night 3 Actions
Juvii- Investigates GrySun and Crescent>>Gets their roles>>>uses relic to Kill GrySun>>> suceeds>>>> GrySun gains secondary role Illusion>>> pass relic to James
Elusia-block Lambu>>> succeeds
Zasz- protect Demon>>> suceeds
Gry- ivestigates Crescent >>> gets guilty
Demonspeed- protect Gry >>> fails (relic can't be blocked)
Vandred-Recruits Holt>>>>>Succeeds

Red mafia-
Investigate -James Ryes>>> gets "Mafia Gambler"

Orange mafia-kill Demonspeed with Janitor>>> fails (Bodyguard dies) Zasz:kappa
Day 2 Actions
Relic randomized>>>> Juvii got the relic
Martyr marks Demonspeed
Martyr marks Xadyu
Martyr marks Elusia.
Martyr marks Empty>>>>Shatters Illusion>>>Empty dies>>>Night phase is skipped
James>>>>Uses Gambling action on Arjuna to change vote to xi0>>>>Cointoss>>>>Gamble fails

Shuffler is lynched>>>> Zasz, Elusia and GrySun shuffle roles, Zasz becomes bodyguard, Elusia becomes prostitute and GySun becomes detective
Threesome guess>> Gnut and Grysun today>>> 0 of gesses is a lover
Orange mafia
shinobi>>>>>>Daykills Xadyu>>>>Succeeds

Night 2 Actions Night 2 skipped
Day 1 Actions

Xadyu has the relic > gets 1 penalty votes for not posting thrice
SonofDaws (Politician) >>>>> forces GrySun to vote for SonofDaws
Threesome guess>>guess desin24 and Zasz>>> 1 of the guesses is lover.

Night 1 Actions
Juvii- Hide and kill EmptySoul>>>>Empty soul acquires 2ndary role "Illusion"
Elusia- Protect: GrySun
Zasz- investigate Gry>>>>> innocent
Gry- Blocks Vandred>>>>Succeeds
Xadyu- use the Relic of Knowledge on GrySun, to find out about his role.>>>results: active, night role, blocking role.
Gryffindor- Investigate WYIS>>>no result
Demonspeed- Protect Marmalade>>>
Vandred-Recruits Zasz>>>> Fails due to block

Red mafia
Investigate GrySun>>>>role is prostitute

Orange mafia-Janitor Erinyes to kill Gryffindor >>>>Succeeds

END OF DAY 1 /START OF DAY 2
END OF DAY 2/ START OF DAY 3
END OF DAY 3/ START OF DAY 4

END OF DAY 4/START OF DAY 5
END OF DAY 5/START OF DAY 6

END OF DAY 6/START OF DAY 7
END OF DAY 7/START OF DAY 8
​
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Well seems like I been the one who will be votekilled, I said everything I had to say.
Just one thing when the votes are over don't give a past to demon and maybe arjuna, also I have honestly mixed feelings about gry well I believe that he was a mafia or a 3rd party but with xad today I have no idea what to feel one more thing can I say who the BK in this game that I think is ( I have a feeling it's here ) well I'm scarred of endangering that person but I also want him to investigate me with demon or the det but it seem I won't survive that useless.
Well one thing I have to say I'm great at making myself look suspicious lol....:emocat






Could you please let me survive and let the det investigate me.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,559
Country
Dragonstone
In a mafia pad? '_' Fair warning, you can't use it during the day phase.
she's checking all the post to update the list, isn't she?? if she missed mine I'll inform her again, here!!
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,368
Gender
Male
Country
France
Well seems like I been the one who will be votekilled, I said everything I had to say.
Just one thing when the votes are over don't give a past to demon and maybe arjuna, also I have honestly mixed feelings about gry well I believe that he was a mafia or a 3rd party but with xad today I have no idea what to feel one more thing can I say who the BK in this game that I think is ( I have a feeling it's here ) well I'm scarred of endangering that person but I also want him to investigate me with demon or the det but it seem I won't survive that useless.
Well one thing I have to say I'm great at making myself look suspicious lol....:emocat






Could you please let me survive and let the det investigate me.
You haven't even voted yet. You want to survive, right? So shouldn't you just vote for me to increase your chances or something?
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Just a reminder, since I'm save this day phase.

Protect me this night too! :arf
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Sounds nice. But what do you think about my question to you?
I‘m on phone and will be gone very soon for 4-5 hours, so I wanted to make a bigger post quoting Vand and others later.

But if you want to have your answer, no I‘m not a Traitor and yes you‘re definitely getting paranoid :XD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I think i‘ll claim later anyway, so Farf here‘s to why I said I could paint him as a mafia. Remember how we only had one kill last night?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I think i‘ll claim later anyway, so Farf here‘s to why I said I could paint him as a mafia. Remember how we only had one kill last night?
Yeah, you don't even need to claim now, tbh. That sounds like enough, specially for Xad to check on his hint as well. And now I'm quite confident about what caused him to be unsure. Altho... if it's what I think it is, he can't be sure you're townie^^" Same like you can't say that makes Vandred mafia.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Those specifics make like 1 or 2 roles possible, hence why it‘s the same as outright claiming. Why is it so important for you? Why can‘t you just believe a confirmed townie for now.

Those last 2 quotes have no connection? I thought you mean I have a daykill role, so I answered. The thing about the mafia info is indeed something I have. I already know the role you will claim and your results the second I say it, and I can already imagine your whole defense against it. If you‘re really townie all you are doing with pressuring me is giving mafia 2 roles they can pick from to kill, ruining our chances.

But if you really want to I‘ll do it. I‘m starting not to care about the consequences. You had to overcomplicate everything needlessly.
Then we both misunderstood each other there, since I thought you were mentioning that mafia info and I wasn't implying you have a day action.

If you're trying to get me scared, know that I don't have a shred of concern about whatever you claim to have against me. It's either going to be a poor fabrication or a gross misunderstanding on your part. Nor do I care that much about becoming a target for mafia, if that means they won't go for a more useful role. So, again, by all means. Do go ahead.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,072
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
@shinobi just tag me with your hint so i wont forget ill update Asap
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
oh totally forgot about xio
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Lambu are you mafia again?Are you planning to burn the townies again.

Or are you townie like the last time?
Rest assured Arju, my curse is gone and Im glad it is. Though Im starting to understand what Gry meant with the "clueless townie frustration" he mentioned before the game started. I have like at least 5 suspects right now. :oh

First of all, Demon. He feels so iffy its infurating but Im also doubting about if he's a good role. When he's townie he's usually way more laid back than this, but he also used this playstyle in the first day of Umineko game and he ended up a Doc.
Either way, he's like going in circle and doesn't feel like defending himself that much.

Then there's Juvii and xi0 as the inactivity picks, with shinobi there aswell.
I trust Farf the most by far, and with this reveal from Xad Im leaning to believe Gry too <<< still not very fond of his way of discussion in this game.

Asako looks even more suspicious than yesterday, she could be a lynch option but Idk... still feels odd that everyone gangs on her like that, I have to re-read everything again (oh god, again...). Did anyone consider that Van's vote was a politician/gambler thing? His reasoning is pretty weird and out of the blue.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,368
Gender
Male
Country
France
Rest assured Arju, my curse is gone and Im glad it is. Though Im starting to understand what Gry meant with the "clueless townie frustration" he mentioned before the game started. I have like at least 5 suspects right now. :oh

First of all, Demon. He feels so iffy its infurating but Im also doubting about if he's a good role. When he's townie he's usually way more laid back than this, but he also used this playstyle in the first day of Umineko game and he ended up a Doc.
Either way, he's like going in circle and doesn't feel like defending himself that much.

Then there's Juvii and xi0 as the inactivity picks, with shinobi there aswell.
I trust Farf the most by far, and with this reveal from Xad Im leaning to believe Gry too <<< still not very fond of his way of discussion in this game.

Asako looks even more suspicious than yesterday, she could be a lynch option but Idk... still feels odd that everyone gangs on her like that, I have to re-read everything again (oh god, again...). Did anyone consider that Van's vote was a politician/gambler thing? His reasoning is pretty weird and out of the blue.
It was Van's first vote and he locked. Can't be Politician.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Did anyone consider that Van's vote was a politician/gambler thing? His reasoning is pretty weird and out of the blue.
Nah, he votelocked right away, Lambu. If it was the Politician/Gambler, he could have gone with a simple vote, and changed later.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,368
Gender
Male
Country
France
Lambu, do you have more to say about your role now?
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Lambu, do you have more to say about your role now?
Nope, I prefer to stay quiet about it, but as you said yesterday: Im no investigative role, no doc, no special role like politician. But I still like my role. :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top