Games Mafia Game 62-RWBY EDITION-END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,184
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil

As the leader of a bandits tribe that tried to remain neutral to the conflicts between huntsmen and White Fang, she was despised by many and, at some point of this trial, huntsmen assumed she could not be as neutral as everyone thought and decided to test her, they chased her and she escaped skillfully, however, the furious huntsmen defeated her, revealing her real affiliation:

Takuan

Mafia Detective
Arjuna

Paranoid Gun Owner

Also, the most dangerous player among all...

Emperor Spriggan


Crazy Host (main)

LadyPompom

Crazy Host (cohost)

Orange mafia Wins!!


Lambu

Mafia Boss

Erinyes

Mafia Janitor

James Rye

Mafia Gambler

Crescent_jinxgrace

Mafia Mason (Lover)

Empi and Pompom: :confetti:confetti


Night 7 actions
Arjuna investigates Takuan with relic and pass it to gnut >>>Learns his role>>>"Active, night, investigative."
Erinyes>>> kill gnut>>>>Succeeds

Day 7 Actions
Arjuna starts with the Relic
James gets one penalty vote for not vote killing on day 6
Day 6 Actions
-Relic is passed to Asako, she starts with it
-Asako gets 1 penalty vote for not voting day 5
-shinobi(Assassin)>>>>>>>kills Asako>>>>>>Succeeds
-Relic is in Daws's hands

Night 6 Actions
-Daws protects gnut with Relic>>>>>>Succeeds>>>>>Passes it to Arjuna
-Erinyes (Janitor)>>>>>Janitorizes Daws>>>>Succeeds

Red Mafia:Investigate SonOfDaws>>>>Learns Role>>>>>Politician
Night 5 Actions:
Elusia>Blocks Shinobi>>>>>>Fails>>>>>>Relic power
Orange Mafia>>>>>Janitor Holt>>>>>Succeeds
Red Mafia>> Investigate Erinyes>>>>Learn her role 'Mafia Janitor'
Uses Relic kill>>>> Kills Elusia>>>>Works

Day 5 Actions:
-gnut revives on day 5 as Tai (Jesus)
SonofDaws forces Takuan to vote for Juviii
JamesRye forces Elu to vote for him
shinobi (Assassin)>>>>Assassinates Lambu>>>>Succeeds
Night 4 Actions
Takuan - Investigate:Lambu>>>>>Learns his role 'Mafia Boss'
Juvii-Hides behind Asako>>>>Fails
Elusia-Blocks Juviii>>>>Succeeds
Gry>>>Investigates MarmaladeSky>>> no results>> shatters when James tries to kill him with relic
Demonspeed-Protects Gry>>>>Fails>>>>>Relic action
Desin dies as Pirate (Lover)

Orange mafia- James uses Relic kill on Gry>>>>Shatters illusion>>>>Gry dies
Erinyes Janitorizes Demonspeed>>>>>Succeeds

Day 4 Actions
Lambu gets 1 penalty vote for not voting D3
Takuan gets 1 penalty vote for not voting D3
Desin gets 3 penalty votes for not posting thrice
Send Holt Mason's Pad
Relic passed on to James, Orange Mafia team begins with the Relic
James(Mafia Gambler)>>>>Corrupts Arjuna's vote to James>>>>Succeeds
Son of Daws(Politician)>>>>>Changes Holt's vote to Jinx>>>>Succeeds
Arjuna gets 1 penalty for ignoring directions sent in by the hosts
shinobi(Assassin)>>>>Kills Vandred>>>>Succeeds
Day 3 Actions
Desin gets 1 penalty votes for not voting
Gnut gets 1 penalty for not posting thrice
Son of Daws (Politician)>>>>Forces GrySun to vote Asako>>>>Succeeds
Farfalla (Prosecutor)>>>>>Marks Demon with Prosecutor Mark>>>>Fails>>>> Demon revealed as townie>>>>Farfalla dies
Threesome candidate>>>> guess James Rye & Erinyes>>> 0 of guesses is a lover
assassin>>> kills Zirconium

Night 3 Actions
Juvii- Investigates GrySun and Crescent>>Gets their roles>>>uses relic to Kill GrySun>>> suceeds>>>> GrySun gains secondary role Illusion>>> pass relic to James
Elusia-block Lambu>>> succeeds
Zasz- protect Demon>>> suceeds
Gry- ivestigates Crescent >>> gets guilty
Demonspeed- protect Gry >>> fails (relic can't be blocked)
Vandred-Recruits Holt>>>>>Succeeds

Red mafia-
Investigate -James Ryes>>> gets "Mafia Gambler"

Orange mafia-kill Demonspeed with Janitor>>> fails (Bodyguard dies) Zasz:kappa
Day 2 Actions
Relic randomized>>>> Juvii got the relic
Martyr marks Demonspeed
Martyr marks Xadyu
Martyr marks Elusia.
Martyr marks Empty>>>>Shatters Illusion>>>Empty dies>>>Night phase is skipped
James>>>>Uses Gambling action on Arjuna to change vote to xi0>>>>Cointoss>>>>Gamble fails

Shuffler is lynched>>>> Zasz, Elusia and GrySun shuffle roles, Zasz becomes bodyguard, Elusia becomes prostitute and GySun becomes detective
Threesome guess>> Gnut and Grysun today>>> 0 of gesses is a lover
Orange mafia
shinobi>>>>>>Daykills Xadyu>>>>Succeeds

Night 2 Actions Night 2 skipped
Day 1 Actions

Xadyu has the relic > gets 1 penalty votes for not posting thrice
SonofDaws (Politician) >>>>> forces GrySun to vote for SonofDaws
Threesome guess>>guess desin24 and Zasz>>> 1 of the guesses is lover.

Night 1 Actions
Juvii- Hide and kill EmptySoul>>>>Empty soul acquires 2ndary role "Illusion"
Elusia- Protect: GrySun
Zasz- investigate Gry>>>>> innocent
Gry- Blocks Vandred>>>>Succeeds
Xadyu- use the Relic of Knowledge on GrySun, to find out about his role.>>>results: active, night role, blocking role.
Gryffindor- Investigate WYIS>>>no result
Demonspeed- Protect Marmalade>>>
Vandred-Recruits Zasz>>>> Fails due to block

Red mafia
Investigate GrySun>>>>role is prostitute

Orange mafia-Janitor Erinyes to kill Gryffindor >>>>Succeeds

END OF DAY 1 /START OF DAY 2
END OF DAY 2/ START OF DAY 3
END OF DAY 3/ START OF DAY 4

END OF DAY 4/START OF DAY 5
END OF DAY 5/START OF DAY 6

END OF DAY 6/START OF DAY 7
END OF DAY 7/START OF DAY 8
​
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,366
Gender
Male
Country
France
There's more than me and vand as mason, and you were right about vand suggesting my role, to be honest at first I was going to not to lie but the talk with my group about you changed my reasons.
Who?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Who got recruited and who were there from the start?
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
I feel like Lambu is another mafia. Possibly the assassin even.
I knew you would think Im assassin cause I was online when the thing happened, but I swear I was just backreading everything to consider if I should change my vote. I wish there was a way to show it.

Yeah, people should say they got shuffled but not which role they got.
This frustrates me a lot, I think the point of the role is to get the mafia dizzy, not to confirm townies :bored
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
There's more than me and vand as mason, and you were right about vand suggesting my role, to be honest at first I was going to not to lie but the talk with my group about you changed my reasons.
@GrySun
No more secrecy please. Reveal everything. A recruiter and 2 starting masons eh? This looks familiar. One of you is scum. It's either you or your other starter.

If Vand isn't recruiter but a starter he's most likely who we're looking for. I don't want to believe he makes this many mistakes as town.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I knew you would think Im assassin cause I was online when the thing happened, but I swear I was just backreading everything to consider if I should change my vote. I wish there was a way to show it.
Exactly, you fit the online time. I don't know, but once I'm dead you sure won't have troubles convincing the others
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
This frustrates me a lot, I think the point of the role is to get the mafia dizzy, not to confirm townies :bored
Why does that frustrate you? '-' I'm loving it. We confirmed Elu (well, pretty much) and someone else. Mafia still dunno who to touch, since that's what Gry was fearing about him (altho his move alrdy put him in danger again, lmao, go figure) and so on. Fuck the mafia, let them get dizzy. And I hope that's you right now if you're one :hmph
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Is it Crescent? And Van never mentioned being a Recruiter?
Yeah he didn't and that's what I was saying, you guys assumed he was a recuiter.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
This frustrates me a lot, I think the point of the role is to get the mafia dizzy, not to confirm townies :bored
It does both. But good to see you're unhappy about mafia being dizzy. You don't know who the prostitute is now, nor what the other 2 people are :awe
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Do we have any daytime killing roles? Today could be a very good time to use it.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Yeah he didn't and that's what I was saying, you guys assumed he was a recuiter.
No, he did it. He said he's active, that the role might try to kill him. He said his night made him confused and filled with questions, implying he had an action. The fact that he never mentioned to you guys he's a recruiter is weird. Actually, you guys SHOULD know, it should have been in your PM, if I'm not mistaken.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,366
Gender
Male
Country
France
Yeah he didn't and that's what I was saying, you guys assumed he was a recuiter.
When you get the PM, it's written if there is a Recruiter. Is he MR or not? Is it someone else? Was Crescent there from the start?
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
No more secrecy please. Reveal everything. A recruiter and 2 starting masons eh? This looks familiar. One of you is scum. It's either you or your other starter.

If Vand isn't recruiter but a starter he's most likely who we're looking for. I don't want to believe he makes this many mistakes as town.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Exactly, you fit the online time. I don't know, but once I'm dead you sure won't have troubles convincing the others
How can you be so sure that there a traitor among us, is starting with more than 2 always mean a traitor I don't think so, and I won't reveal who are the others as I'm sure you will attack them without a proof, if there's a traitor among us I think we should look into it with my team.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
And you think he's bad as a mafia? XD
I would personally rather wish he tried some mafia plays that didn't work out(Asako lying to confuse us and getting us not to trust Xad and me for no reason) than him screwing up this much.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,366
Gender
Male
Country
France
This frustrates me a lot, I think the point of the role is to get the mafia dizzy, not to confirm townies :bored
You...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
How can you be so sure that there a traitor among us, is starting with more than 2 always mean a traitor I don't think so, and I won't reveal who are the others as I'm sure you will attack them without a proof, if there's a traitor among us I think we should look into it with my team.
:lmao
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
How can you be so sure that there a traitor among us, is starting with more than 2 always mean a traitor I don't think so, and I won't reveal who are the others as I'm sure you will attack them without a proof, if there's a traitor among us I think we should look into it with my team.
Of course you stay silent. This is why I wish you died last day. You Masons always fuck up the game. You lie to others, you lie to yourselves, and in the end you are all a lot more pro-mafia than pro-town with your actions.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
How can you be so sure that there a traitor among us, is starting with more than 2 always mean a traitor I don't think so, and I won't reveal who are the others as I'm sure you will attack them without a proof, if there's a traitor among us I think we should look into it with my team.
At this moment, maybe you're the guilty one and are scared. I can't understand this pointless resistance otherwise. Look into it with your team?
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
No, he did it. He said he's active, that the role might try to kill him. He said his night made him confused and filled with questions, implying he had an action. The fact that he never mentioned to you guys he's a recruiter is weird. Actually, you guys SHOULD know, it should have been in your PM, if I'm not mistaken.
Well you right he's the recruiter, I just don't want him to die this early because there's a chance the mafia will target him.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Well you right he's the recruiter, I just don't want him to die this early because there's a chance the mafia will target him.
Oh they won't. Let me tell you that. They will definitely not kill him. They will let him live to further destroy town, and eventually he will kill himself by trying to target a mafia. You masons aren't bad for mafia at all.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I am mad enough right now that if demon was mafia I wouldn't even mind him winning. I will certainly trust him more over you clueless masons.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top