Games Mafia Game 62-RWBY EDITION-END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,188
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil

As the leader of a bandits tribe that tried to remain neutral to the conflicts between huntsmen and White Fang, she was despised by many and, at some point of this trial, huntsmen assumed she could not be as neutral as everyone thought and decided to test her, they chased her and she escaped skillfully, however, the furious huntsmen defeated her, revealing her real affiliation:

Takuan

Mafia Detective
Arjuna

Paranoid Gun Owner

Also, the most dangerous player among all...

Emperor Spriggan


Crazy Host (main)

LadyPompom

Crazy Host (cohost)

Orange mafia Wins!!


Lambu

Mafia Boss

Erinyes

Mafia Janitor

James Rye

Mafia Gambler

Crescent_jinxgrace

Mafia Mason (Lover)

Empi and Pompom: :confetti:confetti


Night 7 actions
Arjuna investigates Takuan with relic and pass it to gnut >>>Learns his role>>>"Active, night, investigative."
Erinyes>>> kill gnut>>>>Succeeds

Day 7 Actions
Arjuna starts with the Relic
James gets one penalty vote for not vote killing on day 6
Day 6 Actions
-Relic is passed to Asako, she starts with it
-Asako gets 1 penalty vote for not voting day 5
-shinobi(Assassin)>>>>>>>kills Asako>>>>>>Succeeds
-Relic is in Daws's hands

Night 6 Actions
-Daws protects gnut with Relic>>>>>>Succeeds>>>>>Passes it to Arjuna
-Erinyes (Janitor)>>>>>Janitorizes Daws>>>>Succeeds

Red Mafia:Investigate SonOfDaws>>>>Learns Role>>>>>Politician
Night 5 Actions:
Elusia>Blocks Shinobi>>>>>>Fails>>>>>>Relic power
Orange Mafia>>>>>Janitor Holt>>>>>Succeeds
Red Mafia>> Investigate Erinyes>>>>Learn her role 'Mafia Janitor'
Uses Relic kill>>>> Kills Elusia>>>>Works

Day 5 Actions:
-gnut revives on day 5 as Tai (Jesus)
SonofDaws forces Takuan to vote for Juviii
JamesRye forces Elu to vote for him
shinobi (Assassin)>>>>Assassinates Lambu>>>>Succeeds
Night 4 Actions
Takuan - Investigate:Lambu>>>>>Learns his role 'Mafia Boss'
Juvii-Hides behind Asako>>>>Fails
Elusia-Blocks Juviii>>>>Succeeds
Gry>>>Investigates MarmaladeSky>>> no results>> shatters when James tries to kill him with relic
Demonspeed-Protects Gry>>>>Fails>>>>>Relic action
Desin dies as Pirate (Lover)

Orange mafia- James uses Relic kill on Gry>>>>Shatters illusion>>>>Gry dies
Erinyes Janitorizes Demonspeed>>>>>Succeeds

Day 4 Actions
Lambu gets 1 penalty vote for not voting D3
Takuan gets 1 penalty vote for not voting D3
Desin gets 3 penalty votes for not posting thrice
Send Holt Mason's Pad
Relic passed on to James, Orange Mafia team begins with the Relic
James(Mafia Gambler)>>>>Corrupts Arjuna's vote to James>>>>Succeeds
Son of Daws(Politician)>>>>>Changes Holt's vote to Jinx>>>>Succeeds
Arjuna gets 1 penalty for ignoring directions sent in by the hosts
shinobi(Assassin)>>>>Kills Vandred>>>>Succeeds
Day 3 Actions
Desin gets 1 penalty votes for not voting
Gnut gets 1 penalty for not posting thrice
Son of Daws (Politician)>>>>Forces GrySun to vote Asako>>>>Succeeds
Farfalla (Prosecutor)>>>>>Marks Demon with Prosecutor Mark>>>>Fails>>>> Demon revealed as townie>>>>Farfalla dies
Threesome candidate>>>> guess James Rye & Erinyes>>> 0 of guesses is a lover
assassin>>> kills Zirconium

Night 3 Actions
Juvii- Investigates GrySun and Crescent>>Gets their roles>>>uses relic to Kill GrySun>>> suceeds>>>> GrySun gains secondary role Illusion>>> pass relic to James
Elusia-block Lambu>>> succeeds
Zasz- protect Demon>>> suceeds
Gry- ivestigates Crescent >>> gets guilty
Demonspeed- protect Gry >>> fails (relic can't be blocked)
Vandred-Recruits Holt>>>>>Succeeds

Red mafia-
Investigate -James Ryes>>> gets "Mafia Gambler"

Orange mafia-kill Demonspeed with Janitor>>> fails (Bodyguard dies) Zasz:kappa
Day 2 Actions
Relic randomized>>>> Juvii got the relic
Martyr marks Demonspeed
Martyr marks Xadyu
Martyr marks Elusia.
Martyr marks Empty>>>>Shatters Illusion>>>Empty dies>>>Night phase is skipped
James>>>>Uses Gambling action on Arjuna to change vote to xi0>>>>Cointoss>>>>Gamble fails

Shuffler is lynched>>>> Zasz, Elusia and GrySun shuffle roles, Zasz becomes bodyguard, Elusia becomes prostitute and GySun becomes detective
Threesome guess>> Gnut and Grysun today>>> 0 of gesses is a lover
Orange mafia
shinobi>>>>>>Daykills Xadyu>>>>Succeeds

Night 2 Actions Night 2 skipped
Day 1 Actions

Xadyu has the relic > gets 1 penalty votes for not posting thrice
SonofDaws (Politician) >>>>> forces GrySun to vote for SonofDaws
Threesome guess>>guess desin24 and Zasz>>> 1 of the guesses is lover.

Night 1 Actions
Juvii- Hide and kill EmptySoul>>>>Empty soul acquires 2ndary role "Illusion"
Elusia- Protect: GrySun
Zasz- investigate Gry>>>>> innocent
Gry- Blocks Vandred>>>>Succeeds
Xadyu- use the Relic of Knowledge on GrySun, to find out about his role.>>>results: active, night role, blocking role.
Gryffindor- Investigate WYIS>>>no result
Demonspeed- Protect Marmalade>>>
Vandred-Recruits Zasz>>>> Fails due to block

Red mafia
Investigate GrySun>>>>role is prostitute

Orange mafia-Janitor Erinyes to kill Gryffindor >>>>Succeeds

END OF DAY 1 /START OF DAY 2
END OF DAY 2/ START OF DAY 3
END OF DAY 3/ START OF DAY 4

END OF DAY 4/START OF DAY 5
END OF DAY 5/START OF DAY 6

END OF DAY 6/START OF DAY 7
END OF DAY 7/START OF DAY 8
​
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Under normal circumstances, its next to impossible to keep me from successfully using my ability.
You mean something like Strongman? <_>

Or... Well... Is it something that creates a situation similar to what happened between Gry and Xadyu on D2?
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,084
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
What about yourself, Erin? You haven't given us anything really meaningful either.
I did, also will add that my role has been messed due to shuffler. you might get it now :)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
*messed up
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
I did, also will add that my role has been messed due to shuffler. you might get it now :)
huh...? I thought me, Gry and Zasz are the people who got their roles swapped. What's going on...? :blink
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,084
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
it hasnt been swapped i have the same role, ididnt said is been swapped
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
*i didnt say it has been swapped
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
it hasnt been swapped i have the same role, ididnt said is been swapped
Ah okay then. Must have misunderstood your post there. Why did you say it was messed up by the shuffler?
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
You mean something like Strongman? <_>

Or... Well... Is it something that creates a situation similar to what happened between Gry and Xadyu on D2?
I honestly don't know what was going on between them on D2. I wasn't there for a good portion of it.. I'd like to say no, but I decided to use my role in an odd way.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Ah okay then. Must have misunderstood your post there. Why did you say it was messed up by the shuffler?
She could have an investigative role and she targeted one of the 3 that claimed to have their roles swapped...

OR.... or it could be horse shit. I don't know. Erin hasn't been very active
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
I did, also will add that my role has been messed due to shuffler. you might get it now :)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
*messed up
Yes, I think I get it. Can't really say it's an original claim for mafia, but I suppose that works for me. I can definitely see it being in this game. And we could definitely benefit from having you. Thanks, to both you and Daws. This is a start, at least.
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
She could have an investigative role and she targeted one of the 3 that claimed to have their roles swapped...

OR.... or it could be horse shit. I don't know. Erin hasn't been very active
Hmm...makes sense then.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Really ? i dont know if you were genuinely not aware which totally might happen, or if its a part of a strategy to play the "clueless". but this sounds to me quite weird considering you were definitely online & even posted some at least 3 times if not more between his death and this post while we were all discussing the very matter of his death.
Nuh I didn't genuinely know.I swear it upon my parents honour.

Btw Erin why are you voting me constantly? Are your team scared of me.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
She could have an investigative role and she targeted one of the 3 that claimed to have their roles swapped...
An investigative role would have benefited from the role shuffling, since it would have confirmed her target as a townie. Actually, if her role is what I think it is, there would be a detail in its role description that could be interpreted in two ways in this situation. But I don't want to say any more, just in case.

Gotta get going now, I should be back in time for the day's end to change my vote if need be, but for now: votekill Juviii.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Sorry for missing out yesterday. I was at work and my battery dieded, no charger with me unfortunately.

A LOT happened in these two days, like damn. There was definitely a lot to backread. To be honest out of everyone right now I trust Asako the least votekill Asako The plays simply look a bit like playing it for both sides. Mafia mason is not an easy role if that's true.

I'll add more later on.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,559
Country
Dragonstone
Something came up and I was away for a while, there's still time so it's ok I think, I was going through the thread fast to get the important things coz reading everything will take forever!!
I'd like to hear people like @shinobi, @Takuan, and more inactive players as well about this day lynch.

Edit: as well*
from what I read I feel the masons situation is iffy and confusing but I don't know which one of them to go for, so I'll leave it for now and vote gnut, maybe I'll change my vote later though when I catch up to everything.


Votekill gnut
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Thinking about it deeply if by chance @Asako & @Crescent_jinxgrace turns to be townie after all it will be big blow to us

Vote Change to Lambu

 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Made it in time before family breakfast. So quick vote-change and explanation: So if we do leave the Masons alive for now for Dets to investigate or whatever, then votes on them are wasted. I still believe that one of the newer players is Mafia as so far I think any of them has yet to die. And it is day 3, time to get the gloves off and be serious about Townie winning, even if it means newbie bullying. From the newer players it is Juviii and Takuan who I suspect, Juviii cause his single hint so far is very broad and vague, Takuan because he plays similarly to my first time playing Mafia where I was Mafia Janitor, always asking and being "the clumsy newbie who is a little overwhelmed by what is happening". However, outta those two Takuan asked more questions regarding his role, so my vote will go to Juviii.

@Vandred and @Erinyes As for my role hint: You can add that I always wanted to play that role one day. ;)

Votelock Juviii
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,776
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
What do you guys want to know?
I'm at work and barely slept but shoot, I'll try to find some time to answer.
I'm posting just like last game but with so many posts this time it's hard not to look inactive.
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
What do you guys want to know?
I'm at work and barely slept but shoot, I'll try to find some time to answer.
I'm posting just like last game but with so many posts this time it's hard not to look inactive.
Can you tell us more about your role? Like another hint or two?
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Tbh, I still believe the theory of there being in a MM is solid, but it's unlikely that's Asako. If there's one its more likely to be crescent (btw..girl right. Sorry I got it now). But it doesn't seem like most agree to that. So switching from that, I'm curious about gnut, juvii and desin. The former is quite adamant about revealing his role or saying anything else, and while that may be understandable in terms of wanting your role to remain useful, its weird considering you're more willing to die silent than reveal your role. I can't see how the latter is better actually. Claimed an active role, so the odds of it being that important given all who have come out is weird. And even if it were, it's an active role, knowledge about it shouldn't hinder its ability tbh. Kinda feeling he's just stalling atm. And then with him apparently giving up and asking to be voted, it just feels like trying to gather pity or sympathy.

Next is juvii who so readily jumped on Greg. I mean, her contribution has been rather small as well as her activity. Kinda feels like she saw a potentially easy target and latched on fast.

Last is desin who showed up and straight out went from Asako who happens to have the most votes. But its known most of those are placeholders. Asako is very likely innocent so that just reeks of joining a seemingly easy wagon.

Won't switch my vote now since that'll lock and there could be funny business now, but I fairly certain Crescent or one of these 3 is mafia
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top