A Fateful Encounter

Best Fate Work


  • Total voters
    20

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Yes, I was much more fixated on the magic stuff during my first read, but it got less and less, especially during my second read. Battler is the protagonist after all and he is trying to solve everything without magic. Umineko - with all the cruel things going on - doesn't strike me as a series which will end with Battler's defeat. There won't be a happy end either in my opinion, but I feel certain that Battler will prevail in this game. What's more, it would be quite disappointing if there was indeed magic involved in Umineko, because well... everything can be explained with magic with ease. All of Battler's and the reader's efforts to come up with non-magic explanations/theories would be in vain. "Hey guys, you tried to solve this game without any magic all this time but it was me Dio magic." :lmao Like all the people who came up with all these theories about Snoke from Star Wars and then in EP8 we were all left speechless about the result. Dunno, feels very underwhelming. Granted, it's not quite comparable with Umineko, but I know you get what I mean. So, I'm more inclined to believe there is no magic involved, but there are times where I'm still unsure about this, particularly when all these other characters like Ronove, the Stakes, the Goat-Butlers appear. But it contradicts with the Red Truth. And... "Absolutely no factors other than humans participated in this game board." Sorry, you can tell me all you want about interpretation stuff and so on, but my mind is dead set that there is no other interpretation to this. I won't give this game that kind of leeway. (similar to Ange's red truth in EP4 where we discussed a lot about it if you remember).


By the way, which Jalter do you prefer more? The one with or without the head thing? I honestly prefer her without one.
Don't remind me of Star Wars... :^_^
Points taken, I like your approach~ And interpretation or not, that red only applies to this one gameboard. Just a sidenote though, I really don't want to confirm or deny anything at this point :p (and yes, I remember... forgot what it was about exactly though xDD)

Without the head thing ofc. I thought you would ask me if I prefer her with longer or short hair. In that case giving a definite answer is difficult... usually I prefer longer her, but in this case Jalter's short hair fits her very well : D On that note, another week without her banner. Guess they will announce it during the Sakura convention this weekend, lol.
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,329
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Hey Niii!!!
Btw I haven't finished Umineko yet. That probably sounds hilarious because it's been ages and I recently finished Kuroko no Basket (which was awesome by the way). But I did watch that on my phone, something I can't do with Umi. I'm planning to get back to it this week though.

@syx did you finish it yet
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Hey Niii!!!
Btw I haven't finished Umineko yet. That probably sounds hilarious because it's been ages and I recently finished Kuroko no Basket (which was awesome by the way). But I did watch that on my phone, something I can't do with Umi. I'm planning to get back to it this week though.

@syx did you finish it yet
I know your pace, so I didn't expect you to finish Umineko before 2019 anyway :kappa I'm joking ofc~ No worries though, you're free to enjoy whatever you want xD I've watched Kuroko as well, back when it aired. Really entertaining series, the superb animation helped a lot. I see Akashi is your favourite... not surprising, you seem to love the arrogant but cool assholes :p (though yeah, Akashi isn't anywhere on the same level as Gilgamesh xD)
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,329
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
I know your pace, so I didn't expect you to finish Umineko before 2019 anyway :kappa I'm joking ofc~ No worries though, you're free to enjoy whatever you want xD I've watched Kuroko as well, back when it aired. Really entertaining series, the superb animation helped a lot. I see Akashi is your favourite... not surprising, you seem to love the arrogant but cool assholes :p (though yeah, Akashi isn't anywhere on the same level as Gilgamesh xD)
Haha, I genuinely laughed at that, but well I'm also pretty fast once I get in the "zone" (pun intended)...Indeed it was pretty cool. I got it from a friend who happened to have most of the episodes, was easy completing it afterwards. Haha, indeed, Arrogance backed up by ability is just too awesome...and he was pretty cool too while doing ankle-breakers. Plus the time he was in the Zone and soloed the entire team on offense and defense. Probably one of my top anime moments so far haha. Ah yeah, Gil was in a league of his own XD
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
@syx did you finish it yet
Dunno if I told you, but I started from scratch and I'm currently at the beginning of EP4. You can read my thoughts here:

Don't remind me of Star Wars... :^_^
Points taken, I like your approach~ And interpretation or not, that red only applies to this one gameboard. Just a sidenote though, I really don't want to confirm or deny anything at this point :p (and yes, I remember... forgot what it was about exactly though xDD)

Without the head thing ofc. I thought you would ask me if I prefer her with longer or short hair. In that case giving a definite answer is difficult... usually I prefer longer her, but in this case Jalter's short hair fits her very well : D On that note, another week without her banner. Guess they will announce it during the Sakura convention this weekend, lol.
Ah fuck, the red only applies to the episode it was used? Even general Red Truths such as "there are only 5 master keys"? Oh bummer... that's a strike below the belt. :lmao I have to reread from EP1 again then. J/K, haha. But I will consider it. This makes it a lot more difficult... as if it wasn't already difficult enough....

Regarding Ange: just checked my old notes. Battler says in EP4 "Ange is my little sister". Sister, not half-sister which we were told. Back then you said (something along these lines) that this doesn't mean anything since Battler considers Ange as his full-fledged sister, hence he can use the Red Truth. I disagreed (and still disagree). The Red Truth is the absolute truth. Even if one person believes that 1+1=3, that person shouldn't be able to say "1+1=3" in red. Otherwise you can stretch the Red Truth as much as you want, like a chewing gum with no end whatsoever. The Red Truth would lose a lot of value if this is the case. Which means, acc. to syx logic, Battler and Ange are not half-siblings, but the real deal. Since Asumu was stated to be not Battler's mother in red, there is some huuuuugeeeee plot/shit going on between Asuma, Kyrie, Rudolf and probably some others as well (Kinzo?).

I don't think I have a preference in regards to the length of ones hair. But I agree with you that Jalter looks better with short hair (just like Nami from One Piece). And of course I like her more without the head thingy. :lmao
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Pledge to protect @niichan... pledge to protect....



Just came across this comment again. I'm aware that you know this very well, but it gave me such nostalgic feelings that I watched the fight a couple of times in a row just now. :zomg




Epicness can only get that far...
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Ah fuck, the red only applies to the episode it was used? Even general Red Truths such as "there are only 5 master keys"? Oh bummer... that's a strike below the belt. :lmao I have to reread from EP1 again then. J/K, haha. But I will consider it. This makes it a lot more difficult... as if it wasn't already difficult enough....

Regarding Ange: just checked my old notes. Battler says in EP4 "Ange is my little sister". Sister, not half-sister which we were told. Back then you said (something along these lines) that this doesn't mean anything since Battler considers Ange as his full-fledged sister, hence he can use the Red Truth. I disagreed (and still disagree). The Red Truth is the absolute truth. Even if one person believes that 1+1=3, that person shouldn't be able to say "1+1=3" in red. Otherwise you can stretch the Red Truth as much as you want, like a chewing gum with no end whatsoever. The Red Truth would lose a lot of value if this is the case. Which means, acc. to syx logic, Battler and Ange are not half-siblings, but the real deal. Since Asumu was stated to be not Battler's mother in red, there is some huuuuugeeeee plot/shit going on between Asuma, Kyrie, Rudolf and probably some others as well (Kinzo?).

I don't think I have a preference in regards to the length of ones hair. But I agree with you that Jalter looks better with short hair (just like Nami from One Piece). And of course I like her more without the head thingy. :lmao
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Pledge to protect @niichan... pledge to protect....



Just came across this comment again. I'm aware that you know this very well, but it gave me such nostalgic feelings that I watched the fight a couple of times in a row just now. :zomg




Epicness can only get that far...
Yeah, the red only applies to each gameboard :p Telling you that much should help a lot, because I think there's a clear misconception most people seem to have, but make of that what you will : D

Uh no, I think my point regarding that red truth isn't so much that Battler believes it, because that wouldn't work (just like how he couldn't say in red that Asumu is his mother in EP4), but that it technically isn't incorrect. A sister is still a sister, my dad calls his sisters "sisters" too, and not "half-sisters", even though they have a different father. There's nothing technically wrong in that, bc no matter if half or full, they're still his sisters, and ofc the same goes for Battler and Ange. All this red confirms is that they're brother and sister, meaning Battler is at least Rudolf's son. (or to be more exact. that they share one parent, but let's not complicate things further).
You're kinda blowing this one red truth up like it's a really big deal, but that's all it confirms. And let's not get into an argument over this, you might not like this because "Battler shouldn't be able to say this because she's not his FULL sister", but I'm telling you that's how it is. She's not his full sister, and still Battler was able to say that she's his sister. It makes perfect sense to me, personally, because there's no lie or false truth in that red statement.

As for what exactly is going on there, you will find out in time ;)

No preferences for hair length? Do you have one for colour? :p

______________________________________________

B-But that's the loli Jeanne and we will get her anyway during the next Christmas event... There's only one Jeanne I will have to fight for with all my might my credit card!

And lol yeah, that fight's awesome. Prolly what gave me the final push to read Fate/Stay Night, because I was so flashed after that. And it made me realize what a beast Kirei is, without Avalon Kiritsugu would've died without much of a fight. How he's able to block a Triple Accel Kiritsugu with one hand... boy oh boy. Thankfully he will finally get his time to shine in Heavens Feel.

Which reminds me, what are your fav anime fights besides this one?
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Welp, I would have to go through all my notes again, which I don't want to do. I'll consider it from now on that the red only applies to the episode it was used, unless it is stated that the red applies to every episode. I think that was the case with Kinzo's death, right?

Sorry, but that is where I clearly disagree. They are thought to be half-sisters, and the red confirms that they have the same mother as well as father. Of course people might call their half- or step-sisters just "sister", because either due to a close relationship or it's more convenient, just like most people tell that something costs 24€ even though the price is 23,98€.

I'm not blowing anything. The Red Truth is a tool given to the readers to have an unambiguous answer/truth to work with. It is a big deal, because it is the only thing in this game which has no room for falsehood. Granted, it can misdirect you (just like Beatrice phenomenally did with "there are no more than XYZ people on Rokkenjima"), but in this very case, there is no such space for misdirection in my view.

But considering our previous long convo during my first read, and now this post of yours, I'm starting to get the feeling that you are trying to prepare me for an outcome which I won't like (:lmao), which is that Battler and Ange are indeed half-sisters. So be it, then the author took way too many liberties in this case. Of course that's my opinion. Others might see it different for whatever reason, I don't and won't.
No preferences for hair length? Do you have one for colour? :p
Hmh, there was a time where I had the hots for long-haired, blue (or bright) eyed brunettes (or dark hair), but that's in the past now.

B-But that's the loli Jeanne and we will get her anyway during the next Christmas event... There's only one Jeanne I will have to fight for with all my might my credit card!
Oh god I just wanted an appreciation post in regards to loli Jeanne... wtf is wrong with you...

And lol yeah, that fight's awesome. Prolly what gave me the final push to read Fate/Stay Night, because I was so flashed after that. And it made me realize what a beast Kirei is, without Avalon Kiritsugu would've died without much of a fight. How he's able to block a Triple Accel Kiritsugu with one hand... boy oh boy. Thankfully he will finally get his time to shine in Heavens Feel.

Which reminds me, what are your fav anime fights besides this one?
Well, both had stuff which improved their overall fighting capabilities. You can't just take away Avalon and call it a day. xD

Favorite fights? Oh god, there are so many...
  • Sasuke vs. Orochimaru during the Chuunin Exam?
  • Lee vs. Gaara?
  • Luffy vs. Lucci?
  • Escanor vs. Estarossa?
  • Netero vs. Meruem?
So many nii... too many...
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
@niichan it seems the time has finally come! I am now a true admin with the same powers as you. Do you know what that means? Yes, it's time to settle our match and end it for once and all!

 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
@niichan it seems the time has finally come! I am now a true admin with the same powers as you. Do you know what that means? Yes, it's time to settle our match and end it for once and all!

You better be ready to get stomped my dear Magi! You newbie are powerless before my TRUE RED POWER :arf



You are nothing but a fake
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Uhh, @niichan did someone mess up? I have Manage Message permissions (Edit, Delete, Sticky etc)...
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
You better be ready to get stomped my dear Magi! You newbie are powerless before my TRUE RED POWER :arf



You are nothing but a fake
Admin Notice:
Ohh?! Aren't you there cute Niichan-kun. I am the greatest power that exist in the world! I will slice that ''true red truth'' as if it's nothing but dust!


BRING IT ON NIICHAN-KUN!!

~ magi
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Uhh, @niichan did someone mess up? I have Manage Message permissions (Edit, Delete, Sticky etc)...
Who knows :awe

Admin Notice:
Ohh?! Aren't you there cute Niichan-kun. I am the greatest power that exist in the world! I will slice that ''true red truth'' as if it's nothing but dust!


BRING IT ON NIICHAN-KUN!!

~ magi
You know what? I'm a nice guy, so I will allow you to pretend you're on my level. For today we are true equals and I will play the part of your puppy


But from tomorrow on you will be beneath me again, so better be careful how you treat me today, because I might pay you pack starting tomorrow :teehee
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,329
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
I just finished Ep.5 nii
It was quite weird, i'm still battling with deciding if magic is involved or not but this episode did good to take away most of that focus. With the introduction of Erika, and Beato taking a back seat, there was less room to show flashy magic attacks. I'm still not closer to understanding wtf is happening though. Natushi was painted as the culprit for Ep.5 and humiliated (rather unfairly if I might add). Unfortunately, the evidence pointed strongly towards her, especially her being in the closet when Hideyoshi was killed. Anyway, for now I'm making less observations and doing more watching. I'm trying to understand the truth behind these crimes. And it's worse because multiple truths can exist and thus there won't be a single truth. Anyway, I do like how battler turned things around in the ??? part. Erika and Bern were rather distasteful in their humiliation of Natushi, so Battler being able to turn things around was nice. But I still don't really get it. I'm looking forward to the 6th game where he's game master though. Perhaps that will provide more insight for me.
Also, I did like Battler vs Dlanor moments. Their arguments were rather entertaining to watch, especially the one in the study XD. Well I know my posts tend to be longer but for now I need to know more.

Also, I got this red rather unexpectedly :teehee
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
EP4 has no end ffs... smh... tired as fuck...
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Thoughts/notes I took during my read:
  • Skimmed through the Ange x Maria part. Just not interested in this Sakutarou shit.
  • According to Ange, Eva was 2 km away from the mansion. So, Kuwadorian and the gold are 2 km away from the mansion!? I’m still not buying that no one could find Kuwadorian. 2 km are nothing, Krauss should have found it when he was checking the island for his future business. And what was Eva doing in Kuwadorian anyway? Why would you reveal that secret place? Eva isn’t that kind of person. Or is this place which is 2 km away from the mansion not Kuwadorian, but another secret place? Even if that is the case, why would Eva be there and reveal that place?
  • Got confirmation that the place is indeed Kuwadorian.
  • Funny that they talk about an accident which Eva survived. I can’t remember my reread of EP4 very well, but are the murders really classified as accidents now? How the hell did Eva manage to talk her way out of +10 murders? Did she bribe the cops with the gold? LOL
  • I actually like the voice of Kasumi.
  • Don’t really agree with the stuff Bern and Ange are talking about (everything is true inside the unopenable box), but that’s something I pointed out already during my first read.
  • Krauss and Natsuhi meet Kinzo. No idea what to think of this.
  • Oh god... Rosa x Maria x Sakutaro x Ange... skimmed through that part as well. :lmao
  • Hmh... another flashback between Maria and Beato. In Kuwadorian? Dunno.
  • Too much Sakutaro talk, skip. xD
  • Hello Virgilia...
  • And now Sakutaro took form... *vomit*
  • Talk about the bottle message which was signed by Maria, but it’s confirmed that it’s actually not Maria’s handwriting. Weird that no one checked if it’s the handwriting of someone else who was present on Rokkenjima back then, isn’t it? And then there is the second bottle message...
  • Interesting, Maria’s diary has the same handwriting like the two message bottles, I forgot about this. Not sure what to make out of it right now.
  • Ange summons Mammon. It’s said that Mammom changed its from from a stake into a human. What does that even mean? Appearance wise or did she change from a stake into a human for real???? Just what the fuck does this mean? Maybe it means that some episodes involve magic, and some episodes don’t? Is it that complicated?And I know that all the Stakes Sisters will appear later on.. and even outside Rokkenjima. Imagination? Magic? Deception? What is it? :lmao
  • Ange herself says that the Stake Sister are nothing but a delusion in her head. Seems legit.
  • Sakutaro killed by Rosa.... HORAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY :lmao
  • Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd Kinzo appears. So, what can we conclude? It’s not Kinzo, obviously... or let’s say... it shouldn’t be Kinzo? So who this the people are talking with? Is this even happening for real? Eva says „J’m relieved to find you in excellent spirits, Father...“. Can a person really disguise himself as someone else and fool so many people? Even Krauss calls him „Father“. So weird.
  • Kinzo summoned three Chiester sisters. Natsuhi, Rudolf, Hide, Genji, Eva and Rosa apparently died. All of them lost half of their heads. Ronove appears, Virgilia appears, Gaap appears and syx‘ head explodes... What I’m asking myself is, why wouldn’t Kinzo execute the other twilights right away? What’s more: the Demons are said to be incredible fast, but Gohda and Kumasawa are able to run away regardless. Before Gaap appeared and used her black holes, one of the Chiester Sisters were fast enough to stop someone else from leaving effortlessly. Now, you want to tell me that none of the Demons were able to stop Gohda and freaking Kumasawa? Ehh... okay...
  • We get this Rosa x Sakutaro x Maria stuff. I have absolutely no idea what to think of it. This scene could also be just a dream/nightmare.
  • Krauss, Kyrie and co. wake up in the underground cell. They are thinking about how they did end up there, but I think the more interesting question is why the hell is there an underground cell in the first place?
  • LOL... Shannon said „This time, Beatrice-sama didn’t make an appearance. And the Master left his study. ... I don’t have a clue what’s going on...“ JUST WHAT THE FUCK AM I READING? DID I MISS THIS PART DURING MY FIRST READ? „I wonder if we’ll be able to... go to the Golden Land this time.“ „Come to think of it, it’s very rare for us to survive the first twilight together.“ WTF Shannon? WTF? Okay... there is more and more of these sentences. I think I just forgot. But that’s huuggeeeeeee... it appears that both Shannon and Kanon know about the events of EP1-3. oO KOPFFICK!!!! I am either being bullshitted by non-red convos or supernatural stuff is indeed going on? Maybe some episodes really involve magic, and others don’t? I’m out...
  • Kinzo and co. appear in front of the prison. It is said that the people in the prison are in the basement of Kuwadorian. If we believe the info that it has been a few minutes between the time of the massacre and the time they woke up in the prison (did they really wake up or are they just assuming it? I can’t remember lol), then there is no other explanation than magic. You can’t knock out several people and carry them 2km away in a couple of minutes, just as the game says. Furthermore, there is no way Kinzo and co. could cover a distance of 2km in a couple of minutes by foot... you would have to be a professional marathon runner. Or did Kinzo and co. use a car? :lmao This episode is freaking weird.
  • Oh by the way, I’m obviously not surprised that Nanjo knew about Kuwadorian all along...
  • Nanjo’s son received 100 milion yen. That’s how Nanjo was turned into a culprit I guess...
  • Kumasawa’s son is one hell of an idiot... didn’t even check the safe because it was „creepy“ smh, baka... seriously
  • So much stuff going on Rokkenjima. The question to the tests, Ronove vs. Jessica, Gaap vs. George, Kanon breaking the iron bars, the prison escape with the weird number plays, George clashing with Jessica suddenly... I don’t know what to say. I’m not the biggest fan of EP4, one reason certainly is because of Ange’s pov. But maybe I don’t like EP4 as much as the others because it gives me the biggest mindfucks ever. I’ll wait for some Red/Blue exchanges between Beato and Battler before commenting on anything.
  • Chiester Sister fail to kill Kyrie for whatever reason...
  • Showdown between Battler and Beato. And now two Beatrice appeared, one took her leave, the other one took over. oO Okay....
  • „Due to my previous demand to repeat and your subsequent refusal, I proclaim that you are not qualified to be my opponent. After all, Beatrice opened this game... in order to fight Ushiromiya Kinzo's grandchild, Ushiromiya Battler. This gave you the responsibility, as my opponent, to declare in red that you are Ushiromiya Kinzo's grandchild, Ushiromiya BAttler. You have refused to repeat that. This means the loss of your qualifications. (Beatrice)“ -> Am I the only one who thinks this is an incredible stupid blue Beato is throwing around? Battler never refused to repeat that he isn’t Kinzo’s grandchild. He just couldn’t repeat that he is the son of Asumu. Two completely separate things. Battler you are such an idiot...
  • We are at 1998 again. Ange says there is another hidden harbor at Rokkenjima. That’s interesting. Makes me wonder if people really went in and out of Rokkenjima during the episodes (another small island near Rokkenjima).
  • „The one qualified to be Beato’s opponent is Kinzo’s grandhchild, Ushiromiya Battler, and whether you’re Asumu’s son or not isn’t a problem. Thus, even if you aren’t Asumu’s son, you can still be Kinzo’s grandchild. As long as you’re Rudolf’s son.“ --> Thank you Ange.
  • That convo between Ange and Battler was heartbreaking. : ( This is such a high quality voice acting there. Fuck... I feel so sad...
  • „You can't trust anything, you can't trust any words that aren't red.“ -> Thank you Battler. Now go and ask THE RIGHT QUESTIONS DAMN IT!
  • I think it’s funny that the game refuses Battler to see the last corpse which is Kanon. When Battler made his rounds around Rokkenjima, he was able to find every damn corpse. But in Kanon’s case, the game depends on the Red Truth instead of making Battler see Kanon’s corpse, for example with a flashlight or making him break the metal bars somehow. „Kanon is dead.“ -> Okay I can live with that, why not? He may be dead at this point where the Red Truth was used, I’ve no issue with that. „Among the five people in Kyrie’s group“-> Who are those five people? Kyrie, Shannon, Kanon, Krauss, Nanjo? Why not state the names? „he was the first to die.“ -> Doesn’t mean shit as long as the order and timing of the previous deaths are not confirmed in red. „In short, he was the 9th victim.“ Does victim equal to death? If no, then this is a nice play with words. If yes, it still doesn’t mean shit as long as the order of the first 8 deaths are not stated in red. This is fishy.
  • Showdown Battler vs. Beatrice. In regards to the death of George in EP2, Beatrice states „All of the master keys were under Rosa's control“. Battler counters „Aunt Rosa handed a key over to culprit X by some method, assisting in the closed room murder. And after that, she retrieved the key by a similar method.“ Just a general note: time is a huge problem here. Actually, Beatrice shouldn’t be able to use that Red Truth, since it’s only partially true. Without giving a specific (period of) time, the Red Truth is worthless or has a lot of holes.
  • I’ll skip the convo about George leaving the Guesthouse in EP3. Battler’s counter is exactly what I said in my EP3 post.
  • So many blues and reds in regards to Kinzo. Dunno if I want to include them here, this post already takes a lot of time (not to mention writing all those blues and reds in my notes :lmao). Anyway, I’ll leave out the parts where I have nothing to add. Let’s get started: „All of those who met at the family conference acknowledged the presence of Kinzo! No person would mistake Ushiromiya Kinzo by sight. No matter what disguise might be used, they would not mistake Ushiromiya Kinzo by sight!“ -> Since we know that Kinzo is dead at the start of every game, this can only mean that the culprit dragged the corpse of Kinzo to the dining hall and showed Kinzo’s corpse to the people. Kinzo’s presence (even though dead) is acknowledged.
  • „My theory is that the name of Kinzo gets passed on as the titles of the Ushiromiya Family Head. Ushiromiya Kinzo was already dead. And he passed "that name" on to someone else. Everyone acknowledged that. That way "All of those who met at the family conference acknowledged the presence of Kinzo". There wasn't even any need for someone to disguise themselves as Grandfather. Because everyone acknowledged a new "Kinzo". So "they didn't actually mistake Kinzo by sight". As long as this theory is not denied, nothing can change the fact that you're dead.“ -> Okay, this sounds better. :lmao + Kinzo couldn’t repeat „Among all of the people there, not one had multiple, different names. Good job Battler!
  • „Natushi's death was homicide. There were no unidentified corpses, and all of the survivors have alibis.“ -> Ouch...damn : ( so it was not Krauss as I theorized? Welp.
  • Battler says the following in regards to Kanon and the murders of Kuma and Nanjo in EP2 „Then just like the heredity of Kinzo's name, there is a possibility that Kanon's name was inherited by someone. You could suppose that Kanon-kun was killed, a different person succeeded that name, and that this person attacked them.“ -> First Kinzo, now Kanon. I’m not only confused, this is also starting to bug me. This basically means that anyone can/could take over the name of someone else as she/he pleases during the games? „Hey, I’m Kinzo, now die. And you, I will kill you in the name of Kanon, die! And you will die in the name of Eva!“ !?!?!?!?!?!?! Is this where we are going? :lmao
  • Talk about the six closed rooms in EP3. I’m still annoyed that Battler never confirms the deaths of the people and/or diagnose of Nanjo. After the revelation that Kinzo was dead at the start of every game (which Battler knows now), Nanjo should be what a red rag is to a bull for Battler. As far as I can remember, Beatrice only confirmed Nanjo’s diagnose once... just once... and Battler never questions this? Seriously... „After all, the first person to discover a corpse just had to pretend to find the key and pull it from the pocket of one of the corpses.“ -> Just when I shit on Battler, he comes with a much simpler explanation xD. Anyway, it all leads to Dr. Nanjo since he was with the group who found the corpses and immediately examined them, no? Oh god, this doctor is terrifying!
  • Now we are heading to Nanjo’s death in EP3. I already stated in my EP3 post how this can be explained. Battler – for the first time – brings in the timing issue (thank god). „However, their deaths were not proclaimed in red at the instant Doctor Nanjo died. Strictly speaking, it was in the fight between me and EVA after Doctor Nanjo's corpse was found. In other words, if someone was alive at the time Doctor Nanjo was killed, and then died before EVA made that proclamation, you can swe right throguh that crack. In other words, it's like this. Someone who was first confirmed dead by EVA's proclamation was a culprit. They cleverly played dead earlier and waited for us to come and go. Before their death was announced in red, we were made to think they'd died. Then they killed Doctor Nanjo, and later died for some reason. AFter that, EVA proclaimed their death in red.“ -> WHY ISN’T HE USING THIS METHOD MORE OFTEN FFS??????
  • „Ushiromiya Battler. I will now... kill you. And right now, there is no one other than you on this island. The only one alive on this island is you. Nothing outside the island can interfere. You are all alone on this island. And of course, I am not you. Yet I am here, and am about to kill you.“ -> What the actual fuck is happening? Why did the tea party end without a fight over the 4th episode? What does this Red Truth mean?
  • Started ??? of EP4. It says „Unknown Fragment#5610984236153928423602349852639“. Yeah, yeah, I understand...fuck you.
  • Oh... Lambda x Bern scene together on a bed...!?!?!? Oh god, what is Lambda saying: „By now, that kid’s (Ange) minced meat. Hey let’s make hamburgers out of her later on.“ -> get the fuck out Lambda...
  • Lambda says: „Not all of Battler's blue truths were valid. When talking about the first game, Beato clearly declared that she guaranteed the identities of all unidentified corpses. This defeats Battler's theory about the culprit of the Eva/Hideyoshi closed room murder being someone who faked up a corpse. -> What about Krauss and Shannon? Both of them don’t belong to this red...
  • „Kanon did not die in an accident!“ -> Okay... no suicide, no accident. But Beato couldn’t repeat that it was homicide. Dunno... can’t come up with anything. Weird.
  • Lambda says in regards to EP1: „Genji, Kumasawa, and Nanjo are not killers“ -> I can barely remember the scene, so I’ll skip this one.
  • „The thing that shot Natsuhi wasn't a trap, it was a real shooting murder with a gun raised and trigger pulled.“ -> Oh man, I just realized that I was fooled before. Krauss doesn’t belong to the unidentified corpse (Natushi's death was homicide. There were no unidentified corpses, and all of the survivors have alibis.) so Krauss may have really killed Natsuhi as I said.
  • Lambda is not half as smart as she thinks in my opinion... but who am I to judge freaking psycho witches?
  • In regards to EP2: „No one else can go by Kanon’s name. A different person can’t claim that as their name.“ -> My head is spinning... isn’t this what the game implied with Kinzo? And Beatrice couldn’t counter the blue „Then just like the heredity of Kinzo's name, there is a possibility that Kanon's name was inherited by someone. You could suppose that Kanon-kun was killed, a different person succeeded that name, and that this person attacked them.“? Didn’t Beatrice want to win against Battler in the first place or what? In any case, I’m too lazy right now to check this but there should have been plenty of people alive or not stated in red to be dead who could have killed Nanjo and Kuma, no?
  • Going against Lambda’s reds is quite difficult without someone (like Battler or Virgilia) giving a rough overview of the situation/murder Lambda is talking about. I would have to either check my notes or remember them, but I’m too lazy at this point and want to finish EP4 already. It’s easy to throw reds without an opponent in front of you.
  • The end of ??? with Bern’s and Lambda’s troll faces, lmao.


Finally, I finished EP4. This is the episode which confused me the most. It is also an episode with parts I truly disliked. But the showdown between Beato and Battler made up for it big time. There were so many reds and blues, but none of them really explain anything.

  • Why do we have different episodes with different results?
  • What are these different episodes?
  • Who is (or are) the main culprit(s)?
  • Why is this all happening?
  • Why do Kanon and Shannon seemingly know about the events of the other episodes?
  • Why does this seem all connected to Battler? He was 12 years old 6 years ago? What fucked up thing did he do which led to these events? Why can’t he remember it anymore?
  • Who is Asumu? Why isn’t she Battler’s mom? Does Rudolf know this? Is he (or more people) involved? How was everyone made to believe Asumu is Battler’s mother?
  • Why does it look like Beatrice isn’t the main antagonist? Is this another play of hers? What is this purgatory? What’s the real goal of Bern and Lambda?

I don’t know.


Guess I will let this sink and make a pause today. I still have to check how to install EP5-8.

Screenshots:

You can hate Rosa and Maria as much as you want, but this looks so adorable!

Bitch... seriously...BITCH!

One of the cutest screens ever! It must be so cool to have an awesome brother. :zomg

I absolutely love when Lambda says „Certainty“ in japanese, it has such a strong impact!


This is so savage, I can’t describe it with words. Epic! :lmao

Screw you...


...

Beautiful


Battler... sometimes... you are the best. :lmao

The calm before the storm

This scene... my heart...

Oh god, I just loved this blue as much as I loved Beato’s „you are incompetent“ red. HILARIOUS!

I shouldn’t feel sorry for her, but I do for whatever reason, gosh I’m probably as wicked as Beato...

Magnificent... but what is this supposed to mean?

Screw you two! I’m not buying this cuteness.
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
*Clicks on the spoiler tag*

Oh my freaking purity ..... what did I just do to myself.....
It's you guys fault for teasing me over and over and over again. Deal with it.
 
Top