Games Mafia Game 62-RWBY EDITION-END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,184
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil

As the leader of a bandits tribe that tried to remain neutral to the conflicts between huntsmen and White Fang, she was despised by many and, at some point of this trial, huntsmen assumed she could not be as neutral as everyone thought and decided to test her, they chased her and she escaped skillfully, however, the furious huntsmen defeated her, revealing her real affiliation:

Takuan

Mafia Detective
Arjuna

Paranoid Gun Owner

Also, the most dangerous player among all...

Emperor Spriggan


Crazy Host (main)

LadyPompom

Crazy Host (cohost)

Orange mafia Wins!!


Lambu

Mafia Boss

Erinyes

Mafia Janitor

James Rye

Mafia Gambler

Crescent_jinxgrace

Mafia Mason (Lover)

Empi and Pompom: :confetti:confetti


Night 7 actions
Arjuna investigates Takuan with relic and pass it to gnut >>>Learns his role>>>"Active, night, investigative."
Erinyes>>> kill gnut>>>>Succeeds

Day 7 Actions
Arjuna starts with the Relic
James gets one penalty vote for not vote killing on day 6
Day 6 Actions
-Relic is passed to Asako, she starts with it
-Asako gets 1 penalty vote for not voting day 5
-shinobi(Assassin)>>>>>>>kills Asako>>>>>>Succeeds
-Relic is in Daws's hands

Night 6 Actions
-Daws protects gnut with Relic>>>>>>Succeeds>>>>>Passes it to Arjuna
-Erinyes (Janitor)>>>>>Janitorizes Daws>>>>Succeeds

Red Mafia:Investigate SonOfDaws>>>>Learns Role>>>>>Politician
Night 5 Actions:
Elusia>Blocks Shinobi>>>>>>Fails>>>>>>Relic power
Orange Mafia>>>>>Janitor Holt>>>>>Succeeds
Red Mafia>> Investigate Erinyes>>>>Learn her role 'Mafia Janitor'
Uses Relic kill>>>> Kills Elusia>>>>Works

Day 5 Actions:
-gnut revives on day 5 as Tai (Jesus)
SonofDaws forces Takuan to vote for Juviii
JamesRye forces Elu to vote for him
shinobi (Assassin)>>>>Assassinates Lambu>>>>Succeeds
Night 4 Actions
Takuan - Investigate:Lambu>>>>>Learns his role 'Mafia Boss'
Juvii-Hides behind Asako>>>>Fails
Elusia-Blocks Juviii>>>>Succeeds
Gry>>>Investigates MarmaladeSky>>> no results>> shatters when James tries to kill him with relic
Demonspeed-Protects Gry>>>>Fails>>>>>Relic action
Desin dies as Pirate (Lover)

Orange mafia- James uses Relic kill on Gry>>>>Shatters illusion>>>>Gry dies
Erinyes Janitorizes Demonspeed>>>>>Succeeds

Day 4 Actions
Lambu gets 1 penalty vote for not voting D3
Takuan gets 1 penalty vote for not voting D3
Desin gets 3 penalty votes for not posting thrice
Send Holt Mason's Pad
Relic passed on to James, Orange Mafia team begins with the Relic
James(Mafia Gambler)>>>>Corrupts Arjuna's vote to James>>>>Succeeds
Son of Daws(Politician)>>>>>Changes Holt's vote to Jinx>>>>Succeeds
Arjuna gets 1 penalty for ignoring directions sent in by the hosts
shinobi(Assassin)>>>>Kills Vandred>>>>Succeeds
Day 3 Actions
Desin gets 1 penalty votes for not voting
Gnut gets 1 penalty for not posting thrice
Son of Daws (Politician)>>>>Forces GrySun to vote Asako>>>>Succeeds
Farfalla (Prosecutor)>>>>>Marks Demon with Prosecutor Mark>>>>Fails>>>> Demon revealed as townie>>>>Farfalla dies
Threesome candidate>>>> guess James Rye & Erinyes>>> 0 of guesses is a lover
assassin>>> kills Zirconium

Night 3 Actions
Juvii- Investigates GrySun and Crescent>>Gets their roles>>>uses relic to Kill GrySun>>> suceeds>>>> GrySun gains secondary role Illusion>>> pass relic to James
Elusia-block Lambu>>> succeeds
Zasz- protect Demon>>> suceeds
Gry- ivestigates Crescent >>> gets guilty
Demonspeed- protect Gry >>> fails (relic can't be blocked)
Vandred-Recruits Holt>>>>>Succeeds

Red mafia-
Investigate -James Ryes>>> gets "Mafia Gambler"

Orange mafia-kill Demonspeed with Janitor>>> fails (Bodyguard dies) Zasz:kappa
Day 2 Actions
Relic randomized>>>> Juvii got the relic
Martyr marks Demonspeed
Martyr marks Xadyu
Martyr marks Elusia.
Martyr marks Empty>>>>Shatters Illusion>>>Empty dies>>>Night phase is skipped
James>>>>Uses Gambling action on Arjuna to change vote to xi0>>>>Cointoss>>>>Gamble fails

Shuffler is lynched>>>> Zasz, Elusia and GrySun shuffle roles, Zasz becomes bodyguard, Elusia becomes prostitute and GySun becomes detective
Threesome guess>> Gnut and Grysun today>>> 0 of gesses is a lover
Orange mafia
shinobi>>>>>>Daykills Xadyu>>>>Succeeds

Night 2 Actions Night 2 skipped
Day 1 Actions

Xadyu has the relic > gets 1 penalty votes for not posting thrice
SonofDaws (Politician) >>>>> forces GrySun to vote for SonofDaws
Threesome guess>>guess desin24 and Zasz>>> 1 of the guesses is lover.

Night 1 Actions
Juvii- Hide and kill EmptySoul>>>>Empty soul acquires 2ndary role "Illusion"
Elusia- Protect: GrySun
Zasz- investigate Gry>>>>> innocent
Gry- Blocks Vandred>>>>Succeeds
Xadyu- use the Relic of Knowledge on GrySun, to find out about his role.>>>results: active, night role, blocking role.
Gryffindor- Investigate WYIS>>>no result
Demonspeed- Protect Marmalade>>>
Vandred-Recruits Zasz>>>> Fails due to block

Red mafia
Investigate GrySun>>>>role is prostitute

Orange mafia-Janitor Erinyes to kill Gryffindor >>>>Succeeds

END OF DAY 1 /START OF DAY 2
END OF DAY 2/ START OF DAY 3
END OF DAY 3/ START OF DAY 4

END OF DAY 4/START OF DAY 5
END OF DAY 5/START OF DAY 6

END OF DAY 6/START OF DAY 7
END OF DAY 7/START OF DAY 8
​
 
Last edited by a moderator:

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
She talked about Empty N1 right? Is she Red who mentioned her because pf her friends's advices?
At this point I believe that to be true. She convinced them not to go for Empty. This should‘ve been a red flag for Vand. Same as when you told me and Orgz not to go for Totinona. :twitch
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,370
Gender
Male
Country
France
Then your memory is highly selective? Because I did.

Also, the Masons could be cleared with a Det investigation =/= Our first priority should be checking all the Masons first and foremost, even if the mafia has an Assassin and we have no Marytr. But you can keep pretending like it was a good move if it makes you feel better :eyeroll I'm sure the game had a very high risk of the Mafia Mason living long enough to win the game, yep. We would have never found them without you, so well they were hidden among us.

Oh, and right, good thing everyone listened to you last phase and we got gnut the orange Assassin instead. :eyeroll



:lmao
What did you talk about last night?
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
What did you talk about last night?
Food.

Part of me can't shake the feeling Gry got innocent on someone else and is making a bluff. I wouldn't put it past him at this point. :fan @Crescent_jinxgrace, even if you're mafia, please act innocent until the end. :e3
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Then your memory is highly selective? Because I did.

Also, the Masons could be cleared with a Det investigation =/= Our first priority should be checking all the Masons first and foremost, even if the mafia has an Assassin and we have no Marytr. But you can keep pretending like it was a good move if it makes you feel better :eyeroll I'm sure the game had a very high risk of the Mafia Mason living long enough to win the game, yep. We would have never found them without you, so well they were hidden among us.

Oh, and right, good thing everyone listened to you last phase and we got gnut the orange Assassin instead. :eyeroll



:lmao
All this salt doesn‘t become you, Vand. Be real. You’d have sooner lynched every other player than your fake group. This is a good action for the future. And shattering Masons is always nice.
I let myself be convinced by you to not kill Creacent yesterday, so we got someone else. My vote was on Lambu and I preferred him over gnut, and Lambu could very well be our man.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Yes, that was my idea xD though i'm still around for a couple minutes right now, trying to understand what your role is lol
Though i guess i'm too new to the game to understand what you meant.

Votekill Crescent
You will be asked to do it later, so you might as well do it now. Reveal your role. It‘s day 4, process of elimination should win us the game. Do it.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I know what I‘m doing.
That much is true. XD
That's why I was glad the first day kill of the Assassin was Xad and not you. That alone shows to me that the Assassin is most likely a new player who doesn't know us all that well. Else he wouldn't have gone for an Investigator but for how "dangerous" a Townie is and you are dangerous for how direct and aggressive you are. If it had been a Veteran holding that Assassin role they would have talked about who is most important to get rid of as day kills can only be prevented once by the Martyr (and I think Zir was the first Martyr to use his role and prevent a death of a townie!!! My role is working!!! ;A;) and you, Demonspeed, Farf, gnut and maybe my humble name would have easily made it to the top5. xD
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Food.

Part of me can't shake the feeling Gry got innocent on someone else and is making a bluff. I wouldn't put it past him at this point. :fan @Crescent_jinxgrace, even if you're mafia, please act innocent until the end. :e3
That's something Zasz or lawlett would do, god I still remember believing lawl's lie about his det result when he was in truth blocked and we ended up killing a townie and losing the game, Gry wouldn't do that. He knows how important informations are.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
What did you talk about last night?
„It‘s confidential“ he will tell you. Like last day. Some crazy disbelief going on here. I understand him, I went through it too. At least he got us Holt.
 
Last edited:

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
James what are you?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Also, yes I was successfully recruited. Thanks for that Van. Gry tbh I kinda think you didn't actually investigate Crescent. Just for honesty sake, did you?
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
„It‘s confidential“ he will tell you. Like last day. Some crazy disbelief going on her. I understand him, I went through it too. At least he got us Holt.
Since he got us Holt, do you think we can use this as evidence that the Mafia/s got no Escort? After all, why should they let us confirm Holt as townie so easily when they could block the recruiter and keep some shade on Holt being sleeper/traitor and thus potential target for a lynch to save their own hide?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Part of me can't shake the feeling Gry got innocent on someone else and is making a bluff. I wouldn't put it past him at this point. :fan @Crescent_jinxgrace, even if you're mafia, please act innocent until the end. :e3
@James Rye invent this man a way for Recruiting Mason to join the Mafia Mason's mafia team. He really wants to.

And I'll tell you something. I purposefully left all shuffler roles ambiguous, but moreso than that I implied me being Bodyguard, Zasz Prostitute and Elu to be a Detective. My main goal was to get the Mafia Escort to block Elusia. If I look at the post-game actions and that really happened I will laugh so much.

But, I did consider the possibility that I get blocked, but I doubt I have lawl's courage to go for such a play. Luckily I don't have to.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
All this salt doesn‘t become you, Vand. Be real. You’d have sooner lynched every other player than your fake group. This is a good action for the future. And shattering Masons is always nice.
I let myself be convinced by you to not kill Creacent yesterday, so we got someone else. My vote was on Lambu and I preferred him over gnut, and Lambu could very well be our man.
Again, if you want to believe I'd have trusted my Masons to be innocent over confirmed townies, be my guest. And sure, for the future. But it's certainly not a good action for the present, which is what I'm actually concerned about...


Is that one of your codes? :amuse
Yeah, the one I'm using with my Lover <_>
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Also, yes I was successfully recruited. Thanks for that Van. Gry tbh I kinda think you didn't actually investigate Crescent. Just for honesty sake, did you?
Of course I did. You think I'm lying? Why? Please explain, I'd like to see what made you think that.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Holy Shit. In case I die, votekill James.
Hes probably Mafia det .gimme a sec
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Again, if you want to believe I'd have trusted my Masons to be innocent over confirmed townies, be my guest. And sure, for the future. But it's certainly not a good action for the present, which is what I'm actually concerned about...
Oh we won't have any confirmed townies left where we're going, you can bet on that. I believe mafia has the relic, and heads will start rolling soon enough. When the time would've come for you to pick between Crescent and any given unconfirmed townie, you would've trusted Crescent. You know it's true. And I'm not letting you make these mistakes.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
James what are you?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Also, yes I was successfully recruited. Thanks for that Van. Gry tbh I kinda think you didn't actually investigate Crescent. Just for honesty sake, did you?
Dude, even Asako (probably) figured it out after my first hint reading through Qrow wiki, why can't you (and if you do, keep your mouth shut, at least till the shapeshifter is one!). And you also distrust Gry? What the hell is with you guys and not trusting Gry? He's confirmed townie (expect if he is 2nd Lover role and working with a Mafia together and if he is, then my hat off to him, amazing performance!), Elu is confirmed Townie, Holt is confirmed Townie, Demon is confirmed Townie, we got a third Mafia. We are doing great!!! Why throw doubt at Gry's investigation result now? What's the sense behind that?
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,370
Gender
Male
Country
France
That's something Zasz or lawlett would do, god I still remember believing lawl's lie about his det result when he was in truth blocked and we ended up killing a townie and losing the game, Gry wouldn't do that. He knows how important informations are.
I don't think Zasz would do that but lawl? Definitely.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Of course I did. You think I'm lying? Why? Please explain, I'd like to see what made you think that.
Nah I just wanted to clarify. I don't particularly think you're lying but won't be surprised if you were. I guess not though. You've been on the mason's too hard to not have checked
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Since he got us Holt, do you think we can use this as evidence that the Mafia/s got no Escort? After all, why should they let us confirm Holt as townie so easily when they could block the recruiter and keep some shade on Holt being sleeper/traitor and thus potential target for a lynch to save their own hide?
@Demonspeed could shed some light on how a mafia mason operates, and how he talks with his mafia team about what to tell the masons. I believe they'd let Vand continue to search until he dies on someone, who can then be used as a lynch scapegoat.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top