Games Mafia Game 62-RWBY EDITION-END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,184
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil

As the leader of a bandits tribe that tried to remain neutral to the conflicts between huntsmen and White Fang, she was despised by many and, at some point of this trial, huntsmen assumed she could not be as neutral as everyone thought and decided to test her, they chased her and she escaped skillfully, however, the furious huntsmen defeated her, revealing her real affiliation:

Takuan

Mafia Detective
Arjuna

Paranoid Gun Owner

Also, the most dangerous player among all...

Emperor Spriggan


Crazy Host (main)

LadyPompom

Crazy Host (cohost)

Orange mafia Wins!!


Lambu

Mafia Boss

Erinyes

Mafia Janitor

James Rye

Mafia Gambler

Crescent_jinxgrace

Mafia Mason (Lover)

Empi and Pompom: :confetti:confetti


Night 7 actions
Arjuna investigates Takuan with relic and pass it to gnut >>>Learns his role>>>"Active, night, investigative."
Erinyes>>> kill gnut>>>>Succeeds

Day 7 Actions
Arjuna starts with the Relic
James gets one penalty vote for not vote killing on day 6
Day 6 Actions
-Relic is passed to Asako, she starts with it
-Asako gets 1 penalty vote for not voting day 5
-shinobi(Assassin)>>>>>>>kills Asako>>>>>>Succeeds
-Relic is in Daws's hands

Night 6 Actions
-Daws protects gnut with Relic>>>>>>Succeeds>>>>>Passes it to Arjuna
-Erinyes (Janitor)>>>>>Janitorizes Daws>>>>Succeeds

Red Mafia:Investigate SonOfDaws>>>>Learns Role>>>>>Politician
Night 5 Actions:
Elusia>Blocks Shinobi>>>>>>Fails>>>>>>Relic power
Orange Mafia>>>>>Janitor Holt>>>>>Succeeds
Red Mafia>> Investigate Erinyes>>>>Learn her role 'Mafia Janitor'
Uses Relic kill>>>> Kills Elusia>>>>Works

Day 5 Actions:
-gnut revives on day 5 as Tai (Jesus)
SonofDaws forces Takuan to vote for Juviii
JamesRye forces Elu to vote for him
shinobi (Assassin)>>>>Assassinates Lambu>>>>Succeeds
Night 4 Actions
Takuan - Investigate:Lambu>>>>>Learns his role 'Mafia Boss'
Juvii-Hides behind Asako>>>>Fails
Elusia-Blocks Juviii>>>>Succeeds
Gry>>>Investigates MarmaladeSky>>> no results>> shatters when James tries to kill him with relic
Demonspeed-Protects Gry>>>>Fails>>>>>Relic action
Desin dies as Pirate (Lover)

Orange mafia- James uses Relic kill on Gry>>>>Shatters illusion>>>>Gry dies
Erinyes Janitorizes Demonspeed>>>>>Succeeds

Day 4 Actions
Lambu gets 1 penalty vote for not voting D3
Takuan gets 1 penalty vote for not voting D3
Desin gets 3 penalty votes for not posting thrice
Send Holt Mason's Pad
Relic passed on to James, Orange Mafia team begins with the Relic
James(Mafia Gambler)>>>>Corrupts Arjuna's vote to James>>>>Succeeds
Son of Daws(Politician)>>>>>Changes Holt's vote to Jinx>>>>Succeeds
Arjuna gets 1 penalty for ignoring directions sent in by the hosts
shinobi(Assassin)>>>>Kills Vandred>>>>Succeeds
Day 3 Actions
Desin gets 1 penalty votes for not voting
Gnut gets 1 penalty for not posting thrice
Son of Daws (Politician)>>>>Forces GrySun to vote Asako>>>>Succeeds
Farfalla (Prosecutor)>>>>>Marks Demon with Prosecutor Mark>>>>Fails>>>> Demon revealed as townie>>>>Farfalla dies
Threesome candidate>>>> guess James Rye & Erinyes>>> 0 of guesses is a lover
assassin>>> kills Zirconium

Night 3 Actions
Juvii- Investigates GrySun and Crescent>>Gets their roles>>>uses relic to Kill GrySun>>> suceeds>>>> GrySun gains secondary role Illusion>>> pass relic to James
Elusia-block Lambu>>> succeeds
Zasz- protect Demon>>> suceeds
Gry- ivestigates Crescent >>> gets guilty
Demonspeed- protect Gry >>> fails (relic can't be blocked)
Vandred-Recruits Holt>>>>>Succeeds

Red mafia-
Investigate -James Ryes>>> gets "Mafia Gambler"

Orange mafia-kill Demonspeed with Janitor>>> fails (Bodyguard dies) Zasz:kappa
Day 2 Actions
Relic randomized>>>> Juvii got the relic
Martyr marks Demonspeed
Martyr marks Xadyu
Martyr marks Elusia.
Martyr marks Empty>>>>Shatters Illusion>>>Empty dies>>>Night phase is skipped
James>>>>Uses Gambling action on Arjuna to change vote to xi0>>>>Cointoss>>>>Gamble fails

Shuffler is lynched>>>> Zasz, Elusia and GrySun shuffle roles, Zasz becomes bodyguard, Elusia becomes prostitute and GySun becomes detective
Threesome guess>> Gnut and Grysun today>>> 0 of gesses is a lover
Orange mafia
shinobi>>>>>>Daykills Xadyu>>>>Succeeds

Night 2 Actions Night 2 skipped
Day 1 Actions

Xadyu has the relic > gets 1 penalty votes for not posting thrice
SonofDaws (Politician) >>>>> forces GrySun to vote for SonofDaws
Threesome guess>>guess desin24 and Zasz>>> 1 of the guesses is lover.

Night 1 Actions
Juvii- Hide and kill EmptySoul>>>>Empty soul acquires 2ndary role "Illusion"
Elusia- Protect: GrySun
Zasz- investigate Gry>>>>> innocent
Gry- Blocks Vandred>>>>Succeeds
Xadyu- use the Relic of Knowledge on GrySun, to find out about his role.>>>results: active, night role, blocking role.
Gryffindor- Investigate WYIS>>>no result
Demonspeed- Protect Marmalade>>>
Vandred-Recruits Zasz>>>> Fails due to block

Red mafia
Investigate GrySun>>>>role is prostitute

Orange mafia-Janitor Erinyes to kill Gryffindor >>>>Succeeds

END OF DAY 1 /START OF DAY 2
END OF DAY 2/ START OF DAY 3
END OF DAY 3/ START OF DAY 4

END OF DAY 4/START OF DAY 5
END OF DAY 5/START OF DAY 6

END OF DAY 6/START OF DAY 7
END OF DAY 7/START OF DAY 8
​
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
You will be asked to do it later, so you might as well do it now. Reveal your role. It‘s day 4, process of elimination should win us the game. Do it.
Mehhhh... I would have prefered to keep my role secret for a bit longer tbh... I don't feel confortable about this. If that's really necessary i'll reveal when i come back in several hours.
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
@GrySun @James Rye, as much as I believe in you guys, I don't want to believe myself about Zirconium-san. I think she was really killed by an assassin because of two things:
1. I don't believe an assassin would throw his/her chance to not kill on a day besides day 1
2. So far, he/she targetted confirmed townies.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,370
Gender
Male
Country
France
@Demonspeed could shed some light on how a mafia mason operates, and how he talks with his mafia team about what to tell the masons. I believe they'd let Vand continue to search until he dies on someone, who can then be used as a lynch scapegoat.
It's simple. He has two pads and he can relay information to the Mafia Team anytime during the night. I even copy pasted messages.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
It just occurred to me that I could be dead, right now...
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Mehhhh... I would have prefered to keep my role secret for a bit longer tbh... I don't feel confortable about this. If that's really necessary i'll reveal when i come back in several hours.
Whatever it is(unless maybe Freeman), no way will they kill you until me, Demon and some others are dead. So go for it.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Guess we'll have to see
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
@James Rye invent this man a way for Recruiting Mason to join the Mafia Mason's mafia team. He really wants to.

And I'll tell you something. I purposefully left all shuffler roles ambiguous, but moreso than that I implied me being Bodyguard, Zasz Prostitute and Elu to be a Detective. My main goal was to get the Mafia Escort to block Elusia. If I look at the post-game actions and that really happened I will laugh so much.

But, I did consider the possibility that I get blocked, but I doubt I have lawl's courage to go for such a play. Luckily I don't have to.
I actually have an Idea for that. It is a "3rd role" sort of. The idea is to "create a 2nd Townie team" that works like Mafia. They know themselves they know who isn't with them but their goal is to be the Majority at the end of the game, not just half half, more than anyone. Kinda like a Cult leader with his uniform cultists.

Holy Shit. In case I die, votekill James.
Hes probably Mafia det .gimme a sec
No, I'm not. How in god's name did you went from "James what is your role" to me being Mafia Det? That makes no sense. You said yourself your role is Townie, now you are Mason, how would you get to the conclusion of me being that role?
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Votekill Crescent
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
@GrySun @James Rye, as much as I believe in you guys, I don't want to believe myself about Zirconium-san. I think she was really killed by an assassin because of two things:
1. I don't believe an assassin would throw his/her chance to not kill on a day besides day 1
2. So far, he/she targetted confirmed townies.
Point 1 can be refuted by being scared of all the extra prostitute and doc ways of blocking his team's kill, so he wanted to go for an unblockable daykill again. Point 2 can be refuted by telling you that Vandred and me are just as much confirmed as Zirconium.

I think I'm right about this.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
It's simple. He has two pads and he can relay information to the Mafia Team anytime during the night. I even copy pasted messages.
Yeah but apart from sharing all info, did you have any other plans for using the recruiter to find the red mafias, or destroy town roles? You had an escort that game but never wanted to block him. Also, I think you told us it's a bad idea when we wanted to recruit one of your mafias, so you wanted for the recruiter to die on the red mafia if possible.
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Point 1 can be refuted by being scared of all the extra prostitute and doc ways of blocking his team's kill, so he wanted to go for an unblockable daykill again. Point 2 can be refuted by telling you that Vandred and me are just as much confirmed as Zirconium.

I think I'm right about this.
I still don't believe fully of it but I can see it as it is. But it is definitely fishy that the Assassin wouldn't try to kill, at least for me.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Holt tell me. What did you talk about last night? What did Crescent say about potential suspects and who she believes to be Town?
He only gets recruited at the end of the night, so he never got to the pad. Unless our hosts already shared the link with him for him to leak us the whole thing. But I very much doubt it, since the example-PMs are written in a way to make sure the pad link is given at the start of next night to Holt.

Next day though, I would very much enjoy reading everything they ever wrote. @Holt consider copypasting it all into a nice spoiler tag. Could help us confirm if Asako is also a mafia mason.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
@GrySun @James Rye, as much as I believe in you guys, I don't want to believe myself about Zirconium-san. I think she was really killed by an assassin because of two things:
1. I don't believe an assassin would throw his/her chance to not kill on a day besides day 1
2. So far, he/she targetted confirmed townies.
If Zir really was killed due being the day kill target and not due Zir's mark on Vand or you to protect you guys then doesn't that make my theory of the Assassin being a newbie all the more likely to be true? Just try to imagine me or Gry or heck even daws or Erin or anybody else who played this game a couple times, do you think any of them would have picked a confirmed Martyr over a chance to kill a sane Det or Prostitute after Zasz coming out that he was the former Det and got innocent on Gry? Hell no, like HELL NO! Honestly if any of us would have been Assassin Gry's ass would have been toast on day 2, no matter what his role was. Heck, it would have happened on day 1! A good Mafia player on the townie side dying on day 1 before being able to form a team, comrades, suspects and theories? Hell yeah to that if you were Assassin.

So i still believe some of the newer players are the Assassin, we just gotta find him and kill him.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Demon I didn't get to interact with the team yet. If you're curious because of my vote..well sometimes theses things happen :rollseye
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
If Zir really was killed due being the day kill target and not due Zir's mark on Vand or you to protect you guys then doesn't that make my theory of the Assassin being a newbie all the more likely to be true? Just try to imagine me or Gry or heck even daws or Erin or anybody else who played this game a couple times, do you think any of them would have picked a confirmed Martyr over a chance to kill a sane Det or Prostitute after Zasz coming out that he was the former Det and got innocent on Gry? Hell no, like HELL NO! Honestly if any of us would have been Assassin Gry's ass would have been toast on day 2, no matter what his role was. Heck, it would have happened on day 1! A good Mafia player on the townie side dying on day 1 before being able to form a team, comrades, suspects and theories? Hell yeah to that if you were Assassin.

So i still believe some of the newer players are the Assassin, we just gotta find him and kill him.
shinobi or Juviii? That or Lambu/Erin being nice to me by sparing me N2.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,370
Gender
Male
Country
France
Yeah but apart from sharing all info, did you have any other plans for using the recruiter to find the red mafias, or destroy town roles? You had an escort that game but never wanted to block him. Also, I think you told us it's a bad idea when we wanted to recruit one of your mafias, so you wanted for the recruiter to die on the red mafia if possible.
I remember asking Orgz to target one of my comrades so that he could die. To find the others I just discussed with you guys. Yes I said it was a bad idea to recruit one of us N1 I believe.
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
If Zir really was killed due being the day kill target and not due Zir's mark on Vand or you to protect you guys then doesn't that make my theory of the Assassin being a newbie all the more likely to be true? Just try to imagine me or Gry or heck even daws or Erin or anybody else who played this game a couple times, do you think any of them would have picked a confirmed Martyr over a chance to kill a sane Det or Prostitute after Zasz coming out that he was the former Det and got innocent on Gry? Hell no, like HELL NO! Honestly if any of us would have been Assassin Gry's ass would have been toast on day 2, no matter what his role was. Heck, it would have happened on day 1! A good Mafia player on the townie side dying on day 1 before being able to form a team, comrades, suspects and theories? Hell yeah to that if you were Assassin.

So i still believe some of the newer players are the Assassin, we just gotta find him and kill him.
Yea, I definitely think it's a newbie mafia.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top