Games Mafia Game 62-RWBY EDITION-END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,184
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil

As the leader of a bandits tribe that tried to remain neutral to the conflicts between huntsmen and White Fang, she was despised by many and, at some point of this trial, huntsmen assumed she could not be as neutral as everyone thought and decided to test her, they chased her and she escaped skillfully, however, the furious huntsmen defeated her, revealing her real affiliation:

Takuan

Mafia Detective
Arjuna

Paranoid Gun Owner

Also, the most dangerous player among all...

Emperor Spriggan


Crazy Host (main)

LadyPompom

Crazy Host (cohost)

Orange mafia Wins!!


Lambu

Mafia Boss

Erinyes

Mafia Janitor

James Rye

Mafia Gambler

Crescent_jinxgrace

Mafia Mason (Lover)

Empi and Pompom: :confetti:confetti


Night 7 actions
Arjuna investigates Takuan with relic and pass it to gnut >>>Learns his role>>>"Active, night, investigative."
Erinyes>>> kill gnut>>>>Succeeds

Day 7 Actions
Arjuna starts with the Relic
James gets one penalty vote for not vote killing on day 6
Day 6 Actions
-Relic is passed to Asako, she starts with it
-Asako gets 1 penalty vote for not voting day 5
-shinobi(Assassin)>>>>>>>kills Asako>>>>>>Succeeds
-Relic is in Daws's hands

Night 6 Actions
-Daws protects gnut with Relic>>>>>>Succeeds>>>>>Passes it to Arjuna
-Erinyes (Janitor)>>>>>Janitorizes Daws>>>>Succeeds

Red Mafia:Investigate SonOfDaws>>>>Learns Role>>>>>Politician
Night 5 Actions:
Elusia>Blocks Shinobi>>>>>>Fails>>>>>>Relic power
Orange Mafia>>>>>Janitor Holt>>>>>Succeeds
Red Mafia>> Investigate Erinyes>>>>Learn her role 'Mafia Janitor'
Uses Relic kill>>>> Kills Elusia>>>>Works

Day 5 Actions:
-gnut revives on day 5 as Tai (Jesus)
SonofDaws forces Takuan to vote for Juviii
JamesRye forces Elu to vote for him
shinobi (Assassin)>>>>Assassinates Lambu>>>>Succeeds
Night 4 Actions
Takuan - Investigate:Lambu>>>>>Learns his role 'Mafia Boss'
Juvii-Hides behind Asako>>>>Fails
Elusia-Blocks Juviii>>>>Succeeds
Gry>>>Investigates MarmaladeSky>>> no results>> shatters when James tries to kill him with relic
Demonspeed-Protects Gry>>>>Fails>>>>>Relic action
Desin dies as Pirate (Lover)

Orange mafia- James uses Relic kill on Gry>>>>Shatters illusion>>>>Gry dies
Erinyes Janitorizes Demonspeed>>>>>Succeeds

Day 4 Actions
Lambu gets 1 penalty vote for not voting D3
Takuan gets 1 penalty vote for not voting D3
Desin gets 3 penalty votes for not posting thrice
Send Holt Mason's Pad
Relic passed on to James, Orange Mafia team begins with the Relic
James(Mafia Gambler)>>>>Corrupts Arjuna's vote to James>>>>Succeeds
Son of Daws(Politician)>>>>>Changes Holt's vote to Jinx>>>>Succeeds
Arjuna gets 1 penalty for ignoring directions sent in by the hosts
shinobi(Assassin)>>>>Kills Vandred>>>>Succeeds
Day 3 Actions
Desin gets 1 penalty votes for not voting
Gnut gets 1 penalty for not posting thrice
Son of Daws (Politician)>>>>Forces GrySun to vote Asako>>>>Succeeds
Farfalla (Prosecutor)>>>>>Marks Demon with Prosecutor Mark>>>>Fails>>>> Demon revealed as townie>>>>Farfalla dies
Threesome candidate>>>> guess James Rye & Erinyes>>> 0 of guesses is a lover
assassin>>> kills Zirconium

Night 3 Actions
Juvii- Investigates GrySun and Crescent>>Gets their roles>>>uses relic to Kill GrySun>>> suceeds>>>> GrySun gains secondary role Illusion>>> pass relic to James
Elusia-block Lambu>>> succeeds
Zasz- protect Demon>>> suceeds
Gry- ivestigates Crescent >>> gets guilty
Demonspeed- protect Gry >>> fails (relic can't be blocked)
Vandred-Recruits Holt>>>>>Succeeds

Red mafia-
Investigate -James Ryes>>> gets "Mafia Gambler"

Orange mafia-kill Demonspeed with Janitor>>> fails (Bodyguard dies) Zasz:kappa
Day 2 Actions
Relic randomized>>>> Juvii got the relic
Martyr marks Demonspeed
Martyr marks Xadyu
Martyr marks Elusia.
Martyr marks Empty>>>>Shatters Illusion>>>Empty dies>>>Night phase is skipped
James>>>>Uses Gambling action on Arjuna to change vote to xi0>>>>Cointoss>>>>Gamble fails

Shuffler is lynched>>>> Zasz, Elusia and GrySun shuffle roles, Zasz becomes bodyguard, Elusia becomes prostitute and GySun becomes detective
Threesome guess>> Gnut and Grysun today>>> 0 of gesses is a lover
Orange mafia
shinobi>>>>>>Daykills Xadyu>>>>Succeeds

Night 2 Actions Night 2 skipped
Day 1 Actions

Xadyu has the relic > gets 1 penalty votes for not posting thrice
SonofDaws (Politician) >>>>> forces GrySun to vote for SonofDaws
Threesome guess>>guess desin24 and Zasz>>> 1 of the guesses is lover.

Night 1 Actions
Juvii- Hide and kill EmptySoul>>>>Empty soul acquires 2ndary role "Illusion"
Elusia- Protect: GrySun
Zasz- investigate Gry>>>>> innocent
Gry- Blocks Vandred>>>>Succeeds
Xadyu- use the Relic of Knowledge on GrySun, to find out about his role.>>>results: active, night role, blocking role.
Gryffindor- Investigate WYIS>>>no result
Demonspeed- Protect Marmalade>>>
Vandred-Recruits Zasz>>>> Fails due to block

Red mafia
Investigate GrySun>>>>role is prostitute

Orange mafia-Janitor Erinyes to kill Gryffindor >>>>Succeeds

END OF DAY 1 /START OF DAY 2
END OF DAY 2/ START OF DAY 3
END OF DAY 3/ START OF DAY 4

END OF DAY 4/START OF DAY 5
END OF DAY 5/START OF DAY 6

END OF DAY 6/START OF DAY 7
END OF DAY 7/START OF DAY 8
​
 
Last edited by a moderator:

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I already did.
I checked back your posts, you said nothing which would get you hostkilled if that's what you're trying to say.

Daws whats going on? You the gambler and starting to panic?

 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
James what are you? Reveal now..
@GrySun and Demon I hope you didn't miss my earlier post about James. Just incase I die
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
James what are you? Reveal now..
@GrySun and Demon I hope you didn't miss my earlier post about James. Just incase I die
You said "a sec" at the end of that post. I was waiting for you to uncover us your reasoning.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Oh we won't have any confirmed townies left where we're going, you can bet on that. I believe mafia has the relic, and heads will start rolling soon enough. When the time would've come for you to pick between Crescent and any given unconfirmed townie, you would've trusted Crescent. You know it's true. And I'm not letting you make these mistakes.
Yeah, especially thanks to the actions of those devious Mafia Masons. Good thing you didn't follow the stupid idea of trying to find the Assassin <_>

And please, just stop. My sides are going to split at this rate.
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Though in that case, @James Rye, we should get all the people to at least reveal bit more about their roles, especially the inactives, so that we might see some inconsistencies along the way.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
You said "a sec" at the end of that post. I was waiting for you to uncover us your reasoning.
Yes I have, I'm waiting for James to talk before i do say mine. But he's been here a bit without talking so I think l'll say my mind
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,370
Gender
Male
Country
France
Killing Zirc helped the Shapeshifter. Unless it was made by a Relic user I don't think it was a good choice. However, it might have been done to make us lynch Greg. That's what convinced Lala that he was Mafia and it led Holt to vote him. It's also possible that he did that because he knew his team would be powerless tonight and wanted to maximize kills.

The first assassin kill(Xadyu) was definitely not good though. From where I am I can't see how it was at least.
 
Last edited:

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
@GrySun Is this the type of weird behavior you were referring to?... From Van's newly recruited mason no less....
Yeah, something like that. Whoever is causing all these changes is either very lucky or legit. If only I could've found some info during D2, I would've believed 4 times in a row to be too unlikely to happen for a mafia. But once I'm gone, please keep helping someone else uncover weird posts in the future. Do try not to leave out days for no reason, and you'll be fine.
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
So i still believe some of the newer players are the Assassin, we just gotta find him and kill him.
Yea, I definitely think it's a newbie mafia.
Waiiiiiiiit... Waiiiiit a minuuuuute
I hope you guys are not implying what i think you guys are implying lol
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Yeah, especially thanks to the actions of those devious Mafia Masons. Good thing you didn't follow the stupid idea of trying to find the Assassin <_>

And please, just stop. My sides are going to split at this rate.
It's okay, your reactions are only natural. You'll get over it eventually ;) Good job on recruiting Holt. Don't look back, only forward.
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Killing Zirc helped the Shapeshifter. Unless it was made by a Relic user I don't think it was a good choice. However, it might have been done to make us lynch Greg. That's what convinced Lala that he was Mafia and it led Holt to vote him. It's also possible that he did that because he knew his team would be powerless tonight and wanted to maximize kills.

The first assassin kill(Xadyu) was definitely not good though. From where I am I can see how it was at least.
That's why I wanted to believe that it's someone who is new to role or new to the game overall. It's a very risky move that veteran mafias wouldn't even try to do. Even if Zircy wasn't killed, there's still a possibility that Gnut is going to die anyway because of his vote count.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Yeah, something like that. Whoever is causing all these changes is either very lucky or legit. If only I could've found some info during D2, I would've believed 4 times in a row to be too unlikely to happen for a mafia. But once I'm gone, please keep helping someone else uncover weird posts in the future. Do try not to leave out days for no reason, and you'll be fine.
If everyone was 100% sure about me, then that wouldn't be as fun. I'd probably die earlier too.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Votekill Crescent
And now you changed your mind in minutes... ah, whatever. You are proven Townie. That's good enough for me.

shinobi or Juviii? That or Lambu/Erin being nice to me by sparing me N2.
Or even Takuan. His hint is really that much helpful regarding his role. I don't think Lambu or Erin would have left you alive on day 2, not after Xad basically gave you a golden ticket to most trusted townie by getting penalties on himself by confirming your role. I still did thought that you could have been the Janitor killing the prostitute Gryf and immediately going boldly for said claim, but the shuffler's death and your shuffle with Elu and Zasz eased that paranoid worry of mine. Which just means all the more to me that the Assassin did not know the difference of "danger" in players and was just looking to get rid of confirmed townies, maybe the newbie thought helping the Shapeshifter by keeping the Illusions alive and working is better than killing a det who only investigated once so far. The thoughts of a new player can be confusing, I know that well from my first two games where I had been Janitor each time. Man, those crazy plans I made up in my mind back then. XD
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Waiiiiiiiit... Waiiiiit a minuuuuute
I hope you guys are not implying what i think you guys are implying lol
Takuan, can you just please tell us more about your role, even for a little bit?
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Our hosts are f@cking crazy... then again, I think that most games where I hardly got enough information about who is what role and more importantly who belongs in what group. So if Crescent turns out orange, we got two mafias, a 3rd Shapeshifter who is busy creating his/her own Illusion army to take us all out AND a lover couple with the MR and a Mafia??? What's next, Holt being Threesome Candidate which is why Vand wanted to recruit him to take that role away from him?!
Ok, to get my point, first I lied about my initial role. I was threesome candidate. My plan was to find the lovers, and get the mafia counterpart killed while I balance out with the town one. I didn't reveal this of course, because I'm sure you guys know how complicated that could've been. The reason why I suggested Van to recruit me was because I knew I would lose my role. Now this phase barely starts and I see this post. What's more, I see det has a higher priority than MR. And how oddly specific of him to guess my role JUST like that. That @ sign reeks of a code. I might be paranoid but least you guys can help me decide if I am or not
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Ok, to get my point, first I lied about my initial role. I was threesome candidate. My plan was to find the lovers, and get the mafia counterpart killed while I balance out with the town one. I didn't reveal this of course, because I'm sure you guys know how complicated that could've been. The reason why I suggested Van to recruit me was because I knew I would lose my role. Now this phase barely starts and I see this post. What's more, I see det has a higher priority than MR. And how oddly specific of him to guess my role JUST like that. That @ sign reeks of a code. I might be paranoid but least you guys can help me decide if I am or not
Wait... so there's lovers here? Oh god.... :s
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Or even Takuan. His hint is really that much helpful regarding his role. I don't think Lambu or Erin would have left you alive on day 2, not after Xad basically gave you a golden ticket to most trusted townie by getting penalties on himself by confirming your role. I still did thought that you could have been the Janitor killing the prostitute Gryf and immediately going boldly for said claim, but the shuffler's death and your shuffle with Elu and Zasz eased that paranoid worry of mine. Which just means all the more to me that the Assassin did not know the difference of "danger" in players and was just looking to get rid of confirmed townies, maybe the newbie thought helping the Shapeshifter by keeping the Illusions alive and working is better than killing a det who only investigated once so far. The thoughts of a new player can be confusing, I know that well from my first two games where I had been Janitor each time. Man, those crazy plans I made up in my mind back then. XD
Lemme tell you something funny. I am like 90% sure Xadyu lied in his last post about the relic telling him I'm a townie. Think back on that day, why would he even ask me to provide hints about my role to match his relic findings, if the thing told him I was town? He lied :lmao
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top