Games Mafia Game 62-RWBY EDITION-END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,184
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil

As the leader of a bandits tribe that tried to remain neutral to the conflicts between huntsmen and White Fang, she was despised by many and, at some point of this trial, huntsmen assumed she could not be as neutral as everyone thought and decided to test her, they chased her and she escaped skillfully, however, the furious huntsmen defeated her, revealing her real affiliation:

Takuan

Mafia Detective
Arjuna

Paranoid Gun Owner

Also, the most dangerous player among all...

Emperor Spriggan


Crazy Host (main)

LadyPompom

Crazy Host (cohost)

Orange mafia Wins!!


Lambu

Mafia Boss

Erinyes

Mafia Janitor

James Rye

Mafia Gambler

Crescent_jinxgrace

Mafia Mason (Lover)

Empi and Pompom: :confetti:confetti


Night 7 actions
Arjuna investigates Takuan with relic and pass it to gnut >>>Learns his role>>>"Active, night, investigative."
Erinyes>>> kill gnut>>>>Succeeds

Day 7 Actions
Arjuna starts with the Relic
James gets one penalty vote for not vote killing on day 6
Day 6 Actions
-Relic is passed to Asako, she starts with it
-Asako gets 1 penalty vote for not voting day 5
-shinobi(Assassin)>>>>>>>kills Asako>>>>>>Succeeds
-Relic is in Daws's hands

Night 6 Actions
-Daws protects gnut with Relic>>>>>>Succeeds>>>>>Passes it to Arjuna
-Erinyes (Janitor)>>>>>Janitorizes Daws>>>>Succeeds

Red Mafia:Investigate SonOfDaws>>>>Learns Role>>>>>Politician
Night 5 Actions:
Elusia>Blocks Shinobi>>>>>>Fails>>>>>>Relic power
Orange Mafia>>>>>Janitor Holt>>>>>Succeeds
Red Mafia>> Investigate Erinyes>>>>Learn her role 'Mafia Janitor'
Uses Relic kill>>>> Kills Elusia>>>>Works

Day 5 Actions:
-gnut revives on day 5 as Tai (Jesus)
SonofDaws forces Takuan to vote for Juviii
JamesRye forces Elu to vote for him
shinobi (Assassin)>>>>Assassinates Lambu>>>>Succeeds
Night 4 Actions
Takuan - Investigate:Lambu>>>>>Learns his role 'Mafia Boss'
Juvii-Hides behind Asako>>>>Fails
Elusia-Blocks Juviii>>>>Succeeds
Gry>>>Investigates MarmaladeSky>>> no results>> shatters when James tries to kill him with relic
Demonspeed-Protects Gry>>>>Fails>>>>>Relic action
Desin dies as Pirate (Lover)

Orange mafia- James uses Relic kill on Gry>>>>Shatters illusion>>>>Gry dies
Erinyes Janitorizes Demonspeed>>>>>Succeeds

Day 4 Actions
Lambu gets 1 penalty vote for not voting D3
Takuan gets 1 penalty vote for not voting D3
Desin gets 3 penalty votes for not posting thrice
Send Holt Mason's Pad
Relic passed on to James, Orange Mafia team begins with the Relic
James(Mafia Gambler)>>>>Corrupts Arjuna's vote to James>>>>Succeeds
Son of Daws(Politician)>>>>>Changes Holt's vote to Jinx>>>>Succeeds
Arjuna gets 1 penalty for ignoring directions sent in by the hosts
shinobi(Assassin)>>>>Kills Vandred>>>>Succeeds
Day 3 Actions
Desin gets 1 penalty votes for not voting
Gnut gets 1 penalty for not posting thrice
Son of Daws (Politician)>>>>Forces GrySun to vote Asako>>>>Succeeds
Farfalla (Prosecutor)>>>>>Marks Demon with Prosecutor Mark>>>>Fails>>>> Demon revealed as townie>>>>Farfalla dies
Threesome candidate>>>> guess James Rye & Erinyes>>> 0 of guesses is a lover
assassin>>> kills Zirconium

Night 3 Actions
Juvii- Investigates GrySun and Crescent>>Gets their roles>>>uses relic to Kill GrySun>>> suceeds>>>> GrySun gains secondary role Illusion>>> pass relic to James
Elusia-block Lambu>>> succeeds
Zasz- protect Demon>>> suceeds
Gry- ivestigates Crescent >>> gets guilty
Demonspeed- protect Gry >>> fails (relic can't be blocked)
Vandred-Recruits Holt>>>>>Succeeds

Red mafia-
Investigate -James Ryes>>> gets "Mafia Gambler"

Orange mafia-kill Demonspeed with Janitor>>> fails (Bodyguard dies) Zasz:kappa
Day 2 Actions
Relic randomized>>>> Juvii got the relic
Martyr marks Demonspeed
Martyr marks Xadyu
Martyr marks Elusia.
Martyr marks Empty>>>>Shatters Illusion>>>Empty dies>>>Night phase is skipped
James>>>>Uses Gambling action on Arjuna to change vote to xi0>>>>Cointoss>>>>Gamble fails

Shuffler is lynched>>>> Zasz, Elusia and GrySun shuffle roles, Zasz becomes bodyguard, Elusia becomes prostitute and GySun becomes detective
Threesome guess>> Gnut and Grysun today>>> 0 of gesses is a lover
Orange mafia
shinobi>>>>>>Daykills Xadyu>>>>Succeeds

Night 2 Actions Night 2 skipped
Day 1 Actions

Xadyu has the relic > gets 1 penalty votes for not posting thrice
SonofDaws (Politician) >>>>> forces GrySun to vote for SonofDaws
Threesome guess>>guess desin24 and Zasz>>> 1 of the guesses is lover.

Night 1 Actions
Juvii- Hide and kill EmptySoul>>>>Empty soul acquires 2ndary role "Illusion"
Elusia- Protect: GrySun
Zasz- investigate Gry>>>>> innocent
Gry- Blocks Vandred>>>>Succeeds
Xadyu- use the Relic of Knowledge on GrySun, to find out about his role.>>>results: active, night role, blocking role.
Gryffindor- Investigate WYIS>>>no result
Demonspeed- Protect Marmalade>>>
Vandred-Recruits Zasz>>>> Fails due to block

Red mafia
Investigate GrySun>>>>role is prostitute

Orange mafia-Janitor Erinyes to kill Gryffindor >>>>Succeeds

END OF DAY 1 /START OF DAY 2
END OF DAY 2/ START OF DAY 3
END OF DAY 3/ START OF DAY 4

END OF DAY 4/START OF DAY 5
END OF DAY 5/START OF DAY 6

END OF DAY 6/START OF DAY 7
END OF DAY 7/START OF DAY 8
​
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Actually scratch that, I can't possibly see this as paranoia. I'm pretty sure he's mafia det trying to communicate with his team. My guess is they probably tried to kill van, zasz might have taken the bullet instead, then perhaps they were hoping to discover what I really am. I guess they could've targeted me at once, but there's the possibility I could have been protected if I was sleeper
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Also, I did manage to find one of the lovers
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Ok, to get my point, first I lied about my initial role. I was threesome candidate. My plan was to find the lovers, and get the mafia counterpart killed while I balance out with the town one. I didn't reveal this of course, because I'm sure you guys know how complicated that could've been. The reason why I suggested Van to recruit me was because I knew I would lose my role. Now this phase barely starts and I see this post. What's more, I see det has a higher priority than MR. And how oddly specific of him to guess my role JUST like that. That @ sign reeks of a code. I might be paranoid but least you guys can help me decide if I am or not
...Are you fucking kidding me? You really were threesome Candidate? I FUCKING just guessed that! What kinda game is this? I thought you meant real evidence like you lied about being Townie and being det having gotten a guilty on me or stuff but not this! I didn't meant that for real, Holt! I do thought you were the sleeper and that the red Mafia would go for you! You seriously would have votekilled me for a joke? >.<
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Ok, to get my point, first I lied about my initial role. I was threesome candidate. My plan was to find the lovers, and get the mafia counterpart killed while I balance out with the town one. I didn't reveal this of course, because I'm sure you guys know how complicated that could've been. The reason why I suggested Van to recruit me was because I knew I would lose my role. Now this phase barely starts and I see this post. What's more, I see det has a higher priority than MR. And how oddly specific of him to guess my role JUST like that. That @ sign reeks of a code. I might be paranoid but least you guys can help me decide if I am or not
Action results please. You could guess 3 times, meaning you could have checked on 6 people.

This is fcking Dragon Ball :arf Did you check Asako? She could be the lover.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
...Are you fucking kidding me? You really were threesome Candidate? I FUCKING just guessed that! What kinda game is this? I thought you meant real evidence like you lied about being Townie and being det having gotten a guilty on me or stuff but not this! I didn't meant that for real, Holt! I do thought you were the sleeper and that the red Mafia would go for you! You seriously would have votekilled me for a joke? >.<
James... this is way too random to have been a coincidence. You investigated Holt last night, didn't you? Priority 2 comes before he got recruited. It told you he's threesome and you're sharing this with your team.

What a cute day :awe
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Lemme tell you something funny. I am like 90% sure Xadyu lied in his last post about the relic telling him I'm a townie. Think back on that day, why would he even ask me to provide hints about my role to match his relic findings, if the thing told him I was town? He lied :lmao
In that case it was a smart lie. Same if you happened to be blocked tonight thus knowing that there is an Escort but still bluffing while the Escort is mad at your lie and are lying about Crescent's result, because one or even both Asako and Crescent could turn out Mafia Masons. Seriously, if we had two mafias, Shapeshifter, lovers and a threesome candidate then two Mafia Masons from the start wouldn't surprise me anymore.
Man, I already know if I were host people would find my games boring. XD
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
...Are you fucking kidding me? You really were threesome Candidate? I FUCKING just guessed that! What kinda game is this? I thought you meant real evidence like you lied about being Townie and being det having gotten a guilty on me or stuff but not this! I didn't meant that for real, Holt! I do thought you were the sleeper and that the red Mafia would go for you! You seriously would have votekilled me for a joke? >.<
I don't believe you. Besides, consider this game size. We have so many confirmed townies right now. Chances of you being one are non-existent for me. Well I've shared with town. If it doesn't seem reasonable enough, then that's fine. I can't vote anyway

Desin and zasz .there's a lover there. My other guesses are wrong .
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
I said i would reveal later in the day, isn't that enough? Why do i even have to reveal when a lot others didn't reveal?

Anyway, i might make a mistake or be ridiculous, but i feel like @James Rye you've been starting to make allusions about newbies being mafia right now, for some reason you seem determine to attack me, and i don't like this change of plan. Plus, with people talking about confirmed townies and stuff and asking me to reveal my role, im realizing you didn't reveal your role and you're not confirmed townie, not any more than i am. I'll reveal later, but for now i don't like what you're doing and truth be told, i find you suspicious. So i'm changing my vote right now, without locking it anyway.

Votekill James Rye
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
In that case it was a smart lie. Same if you happened to be blocked tonight thus knowing that there is an Escort but still bluffing while the Escort is mad at your lie and are lying about Crescent's result, because one or even both Asako and Crescent could turn out Mafia Masons. Seriously, if we had two mafias, Shapeshifter, lovers and a threesome candidate then two Mafia Masons from the start wouldn't surprise me anymore.
Man, I already know if I were host people would find my games boring. XD
Of course it was a smart lie. @Xadyu I loved you for that(if it's really true you lied in one of your last posts about relic telling you I'm town). Sadly the shuffler made his efforts moot, but I still appreciate it.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
James... this is way too random to have been a coincidence. You investigated Holt last night, didn't you? Priority 2 comes before he got recruited. It told you he's threesome and you're sharing this with your team.

What a cute day :awe
Lol, because I couldn't wait for the mafiapad, you mean? XD
Honestly, if I were Mafia Det I wouldn't waste my ability on somebody I can already guess with my common sense will be recuited by Vand. @.@
Holt is just paranoid and over-sensible, that's all.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I don't believe you. Besides, consider this game size. We have so many confirmed townies right now. Chances of you being one are non-existent for me. Well I've shared with town. If it doesn't seem reasonable enough, then that's fine. I can't vote anyway

Desin and zasz .there's a lover there. My other guesses are wrong .
Tell us your other guesses too please. It helps, too.

Zasz can't be it, right? Gotta be desin. @desin24 are you the town lover or the mafia lover?

This is the best game I ever played :fan
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
It's okay, your reactions are only natural. You'll get over it eventually ;) Don't look back, only forward.
You sure you didn't mean to quote yourself here? :fan


I don't believe you. Besides, consider this game size. We have so many confirmed townies right now. Chances of you being one are non-existent for me. Well I've shared with town. If it doesn't seem reasonable enough, then that's fine. I can't vote anyway

Desin and zasz .there's a lover there. My other guesses are wrong .
So... desin is next in line if the Lover doesn't die tonight?
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,370
Gender
Male
Country
France
I said i would reveal later in the day, isn't that enough? Why do i even have to reveal when a lot others didn't reveal?

Anyway, i might make a mistake or be ridiculous, but i feel like @James Rye you've been starting to make allusions about newbies being mafia right now, for some reason you seem determine to attack me, and i don't like this change of plan. Plus, with people talking about confirmed townies and stuff and asking me to reveal my role, im realizing you didn't reveal your role and you're not confirmed townie, not any more than i am. I'll reveal later, but for now i don't like what you're doing and truth be told, i find you suspicious. So i'm changing my vote right now, without locking it anyway.

Votekill James Rye
Many revealed and at least Lambu will reveal this phase too. Why not you?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I said i would reveal later in the day, isn't that enough? Why do i even have to reveal when a lot others didn't reveal?

Anyway, i might make a mistake or be ridiculous, but i feel like @James Rye you've been starting to make allusions about newbies being mafia right now, for some reason you seem determine to attack me, and i don't like this change of plan. Plus, with people talking about confirmed townies and stuff and asking me to reveal my role, im realizing you didn't reveal your role and you're not confirmed townie, not any more than i am. I'll reveal later, but for now i don't like what you're doing and truth be told, i find you suspicious. So i'm changing my vote right now, without locking it anyway.

Votekill James Rye
A vote cannot be changed without it being locked. Meaning you just locked your vote.

Also, what difference does it make if you reveal now or in 10 hours? Please listen to me Takuan. If you're townie, just reveal.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Doubt van is the lover though. Or at least he's not lover with crescent
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
I said i would reveal later in the day, isn't that enough? Why do i even have to reveal when a lot others didn't reveal?

Anyway, i might make a mistake or be ridiculous, but i feel like @James Rye you've been starting to make allusions about newbies being mafia right now, for some reason you seem determine to attack me, and i don't like this change of plan. Plus, with people talking about confirmed townies and stuff and asking me to reveal my role, im realizing you didn't reveal your role and you're not confirmed townie, not any more than i am. I'll reveal later, but for now i don't like what you're doing and truth be told, i find you suspicious. So i'm changing my vote right now, without locking it anyway.

Votekill James Rye
Why are you holding back info till later? Are you scared that the mafia might come after you, or are there any reasons why? :?bunny

And that's because in MG, there's a good possibility that newbies are in a mafia team. It is mixed with both that and veterans. We have to make accusations somewhere and it has to be now.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Van yeah, Desin is next...he's probably the lover.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top