Games Mafia Game 62-RWBY EDITION-END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,184
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil

As the leader of a bandits tribe that tried to remain neutral to the conflicts between huntsmen and White Fang, she was despised by many and, at some point of this trial, huntsmen assumed she could not be as neutral as everyone thought and decided to test her, they chased her and she escaped skillfully, however, the furious huntsmen defeated her, revealing her real affiliation:

Takuan

Mafia Detective
Arjuna

Paranoid Gun Owner

Also, the most dangerous player among all...

Emperor Spriggan


Crazy Host (main)

LadyPompom

Crazy Host (cohost)

Orange mafia Wins!!


Lambu

Mafia Boss

Erinyes

Mafia Janitor

James Rye

Mafia Gambler

Crescent_jinxgrace

Mafia Mason (Lover)

Empi and Pompom: :confetti:confetti


Night 7 actions
Arjuna investigates Takuan with relic and pass it to gnut >>>Learns his role>>>"Active, night, investigative."
Erinyes>>> kill gnut>>>>Succeeds

Day 7 Actions
Arjuna starts with the Relic
James gets one penalty vote for not vote killing on day 6
Day 6 Actions
-Relic is passed to Asako, she starts with it
-Asako gets 1 penalty vote for not voting day 5
-shinobi(Assassin)>>>>>>>kills Asako>>>>>>Succeeds
-Relic is in Daws's hands

Night 6 Actions
-Daws protects gnut with Relic>>>>>>Succeeds>>>>>Passes it to Arjuna
-Erinyes (Janitor)>>>>>Janitorizes Daws>>>>Succeeds

Red Mafia:Investigate SonOfDaws>>>>Learns Role>>>>>Politician
Night 5 Actions:
Elusia>Blocks Shinobi>>>>>>Fails>>>>>>Relic power
Orange Mafia>>>>>Janitor Holt>>>>>Succeeds
Red Mafia>> Investigate Erinyes>>>>Learn her role 'Mafia Janitor'
Uses Relic kill>>>> Kills Elusia>>>>Works

Day 5 Actions:
-gnut revives on day 5 as Tai (Jesus)
SonofDaws forces Takuan to vote for Juviii
JamesRye forces Elu to vote for him
shinobi (Assassin)>>>>Assassinates Lambu>>>>Succeeds
Night 4 Actions
Takuan - Investigate:Lambu>>>>>Learns his role 'Mafia Boss'
Juvii-Hides behind Asako>>>>Fails
Elusia-Blocks Juviii>>>>Succeeds
Gry>>>Investigates MarmaladeSky>>> no results>> shatters when James tries to kill him with relic
Demonspeed-Protects Gry>>>>Fails>>>>>Relic action
Desin dies as Pirate (Lover)

Orange mafia- James uses Relic kill on Gry>>>>Shatters illusion>>>>Gry dies
Erinyes Janitorizes Demonspeed>>>>>Succeeds

Day 4 Actions
Lambu gets 1 penalty vote for not voting D3
Takuan gets 1 penalty vote for not voting D3
Desin gets 3 penalty votes for not posting thrice
Send Holt Mason's Pad
Relic passed on to James, Orange Mafia team begins with the Relic
James(Mafia Gambler)>>>>Corrupts Arjuna's vote to James>>>>Succeeds
Son of Daws(Politician)>>>>>Changes Holt's vote to Jinx>>>>Succeeds
Arjuna gets 1 penalty for ignoring directions sent in by the hosts
shinobi(Assassin)>>>>Kills Vandred>>>>Succeeds
Day 3 Actions
Desin gets 1 penalty votes for not voting
Gnut gets 1 penalty for not posting thrice
Son of Daws (Politician)>>>>Forces GrySun to vote Asako>>>>Succeeds
Farfalla (Prosecutor)>>>>>Marks Demon with Prosecutor Mark>>>>Fails>>>> Demon revealed as townie>>>>Farfalla dies
Threesome candidate>>>> guess James Rye & Erinyes>>> 0 of guesses is a lover
assassin>>> kills Zirconium

Night 3 Actions
Juvii- Investigates GrySun and Crescent>>Gets their roles>>>uses relic to Kill GrySun>>> suceeds>>>> GrySun gains secondary role Illusion>>> pass relic to James
Elusia-block Lambu>>> succeeds
Zasz- protect Demon>>> suceeds
Gry- ivestigates Crescent >>> gets guilty
Demonspeed- protect Gry >>> fails (relic can't be blocked)
Vandred-Recruits Holt>>>>>Succeeds

Red mafia-
Investigate -James Ryes>>> gets "Mafia Gambler"

Orange mafia-kill Demonspeed with Janitor>>> fails (Bodyguard dies) Zasz:kappa
Day 2 Actions
Relic randomized>>>> Juvii got the relic
Martyr marks Demonspeed
Martyr marks Xadyu
Martyr marks Elusia.
Martyr marks Empty>>>>Shatters Illusion>>>Empty dies>>>Night phase is skipped
James>>>>Uses Gambling action on Arjuna to change vote to xi0>>>>Cointoss>>>>Gamble fails

Shuffler is lynched>>>> Zasz, Elusia and GrySun shuffle roles, Zasz becomes bodyguard, Elusia becomes prostitute and GySun becomes detective
Threesome guess>> Gnut and Grysun today>>> 0 of gesses is a lover
Orange mafia
shinobi>>>>>>Daykills Xadyu>>>>Succeeds

Night 2 Actions Night 2 skipped
Day 1 Actions

Xadyu has the relic > gets 1 penalty votes for not posting thrice
SonofDaws (Politician) >>>>> forces GrySun to vote for SonofDaws
Threesome guess>>guess desin24 and Zasz>>> 1 of the guesses is lover.

Night 1 Actions
Juvii- Hide and kill EmptySoul>>>>Empty soul acquires 2ndary role "Illusion"
Elusia- Protect: GrySun
Zasz- investigate Gry>>>>> innocent
Gry- Blocks Vandred>>>>Succeeds
Xadyu- use the Relic of Knowledge on GrySun, to find out about his role.>>>results: active, night role, blocking role.
Gryffindor- Investigate WYIS>>>no result
Demonspeed- Protect Marmalade>>>
Vandred-Recruits Zasz>>>> Fails due to block

Red mafia
Investigate GrySun>>>>role is prostitute

Orange mafia-Janitor Erinyes to kill Gryffindor >>>>Succeeds

END OF DAY 1 /START OF DAY 2
END OF DAY 2/ START OF DAY 3
END OF DAY 3/ START OF DAY 4

END OF DAY 4/START OF DAY 5
END OF DAY 5/START OF DAY 6

END OF DAY 6/START OF DAY 7
END OF DAY 7/START OF DAY 8
​
 
Last edited by a moderator:

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I saw it after making my post. I don't know James. Of course not anyone can be as lucky as Asako last game, or Marmalade in the Attack on Titan game, to get reveals as Bar Keeper. But you randomly guessing Holt's role is just too weird. You could be a townie, but I won't put the chance higher than 5%.
I can't believe that one joke makes me such a suspect. 5%? Really? After all this crap we found out about the game with changed roles, a role added to the game that had 0 hosts approvals, two mafias, mafia mason, lovers and you wonder why I add insult to injury and ask jokingly that Holt was Threesome instead of Sleeper? Come on! I should have gone to bed instead of writing dumb jokes in a game everyone takes so fucking seriously...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Good night ya all... Jesus, this fucking game...
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
@Holt could you look at James' day 2 posts? I don't think they'd only start having James reveal his results at day in the previous night. Maybe you can find a post where he combines a role and a player's name. If so, there'd be no doubts left anymore.

I can't believe that one joke makes me such a suspect. 5%? Really? After all this crap we found out about the game with changed roles, a role added to the game that had 0 hosts approvals, two mafias, mafia mason, lovers and you wonder why I add insult to injury and ask jokingly that Holt was Threesome instead of Sleeper? Come on! I should have gone to bed instead of writing dumb jokes in a game everyone takes so fucking seriously...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Good night ya all... Jesus, this fucking game...
James this is way too much of a coincidence :XD If you really guessed his role jokingly then I'll laugh myself to death.

Though guys, with us all confirming our roles James' Mafia Det is super useless, if he is mafia det. Going for him over Crescent isn't more valuable, I'd even argue it's less valuable than Crescent.

That's it for me for tonight :bored
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Maybe also let them know why you're tagging them in the tag post.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
I can't believe that one joke makes me such a suspect. 5%? Really? After all this crap we found out about the game with changed roles, a role added to the game that had 0 hosts approvals, two mafias, mafia mason, lovers and you wonder why I add insult to injury and ask jokingly that Holt was Threesome instead of Sleeper? Come on! I should have gone to bed instead of writing dumb jokes in a game everyone takes so fucking seriously...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Good night ya all... Jesus, this fucking game...
Call me crazy, but I have a sneaking suspicion that the 2 hosts currently hosting this game approved the roles for this game...
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,074
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
oh my seems a lot of happened working on the recap couldnt have done it earlier day started at 2am (sorry guys it s 7 am in my time zone)
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,878
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Currently 10 am in the morning
I'm on it o/

@shinobi, @Lambu, @desin24, @MarmaladeSky, @Erinyes
Aaahhh sshhhhh its still so early >.< 7am here is well.

Well if we are in the reveal route anyway; wasnt lying when I said my role is a passive one. Might as well come out.
My role is restless spirit. All the ghostjokes I wanted to make:darn. Feel free to investigate it^^

Also, Gry’s statement on Crescent certainly looks possible imo, all for voting for her at this point. Though hoe do we know if these results are accurate and we are not dealing with an insane det? We only had two night phases after all.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
We should see if this correct.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Emperor Spriggan @Lady pompom do double posts count as 2 pets?
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,074
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
An investigative role would have benefited from the role shuffling, since it would have confirmed her target as a townie. Actually, if her role is what I think it is, there would be a detail in its role description that could be interpreted in two ways in this situation. But I don't want to say any more, just in case.
.
Yep the night skip plus swapping have not benefitted me, i was wondering too and i asked hosts about what you mention and unfortunately their answer was "reset".
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
We should see if this correct.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Emperor Spriggan@Lady pompom do double posts count as 2 pets?
Not 100% sure, but i think it counts 2
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Yep the night skip plus swapping have not benefitted me, i was wondering too and i asked hosts about what you mention and unfortunately their answer was "reset".
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Not 100% sure, but i think it counts 2
Then i already made my quota of 3 posts.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,370
Gender
Male
Country
France
Aaahhh sshhhhh its still so early >.< 7am here is well.

Well if we are in the reveal route anyway; wasnt lying when I said my role is a passive one. Might as well come out.
My role is restless spirit. All the ghostjokes I wanted to make:darn. Feel free to investigate it^^

Also, Gry’s statement on Crescent certainly looks possible imo, all for voting for her at this point. Though hoe do we know if these results are accurate and we are not dealing with an insane det? We only had two night phases after all.
Because he got Zasz's role. Zasz got innocent on Gry who is confirmed Townie already.
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
One quick post before a long break:
@GrySun canyou tell me more about your thoughts of a Politician or Mafia Gambler in the game ?
Like, i understand why we can have a Mafia Recruiter somewhere, why an assassin, with James we may have a Mafia Detective etc. But what makes you think there is a politician / mafia gambler? And why would it be Daws over someone else ?
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
@Asako are you a Lover? Please be honest, drop your chances of winning with desin if that's what you hoped to do. It ain't gonna happen.

Demon, Vand or whoever doesn't have 4am in their timezone, please tag everyone who didn't claim and pressure in my stead. I need some shuteye. If I wake up dead, eh screw it. I did all I wanted to do. I put my hopes in @Demonspeed and @Holt to take the torch and finish this.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


I saw it after making my post. I don't know James. Of course not anyone can be as lucky as Asako last game, or Marmalade in the Attack on Titan game, to get reveals as Bar Keeper. But you randomly guessing Holt's role is just too weird. You could be a townie, but I won't put the chance higher than 5%.
No I'm not a lover, if you want you can check by killing one if us, as the other will suicide if I'm not wrong.
Dude, even Asako (probably) figured it out after my first hint reading through Qrow wiki, why can't you (and if you do, keep your mouth shut, at least till the shapeshifter is one!). And you also distrust Gry? What the hell is with you guys and not trusting Gry? He's confirmed townie (expect if he is 2nd Lover role and working with a Mafia together and if he is, then my hat off to him, amazing performance!), Elu is confirmed Townie, Holt is confirmed Townie, Demon is confirmed Townie, we got a third Mafia. We are doing great!!! Why throw doubt at Gry's investigation result now? What's the sense behind that?
Yup I suspected that you were the BK, your hint was one of the best one in my opinion but I didn't want to reveal it just in case, also I got it without the wiki ( my rwby knowledge got it's use ) but I went to wiki to check because you saw it form there and it was one of the first information mentioned about grow, you were one if the most one I trusted because of it.
Also I hope @GrySun you not lying about what you got for crescent, it's not a likely possibility that you did but....
Also the one is most likely in my opinion being the shifter is juviii as we talked in the pad and I agree with vand that it's not a likely possibility that there's a hider and a shifter in the same game and their role are basically identical.

I was sleeping while the lover reveal happen, that's why I wasn't there.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,074
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Ok, to get my point, first I lied about my initial role. I was threesome candidate. My plan was to find the lovers, and get the mafia counterpart killed while I balance out with the town one. I didn't reveal this of course, because I'm sure you guys know how complicated that could've been. The reason why I suggested Van to recruit me was because I knew I would lose my role. Now this phase barely starts and I see this post. What's more, I see det has a higher priority than MR. And how oddly specific of him to guess my role JUST like that. That @ sign reeks of a code. I might be paranoid but least you guys can help me decide if I am or not

Ooooh so there s lovers; thats interesting, that makes sense now we know gnut was townie.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Then i already made my quota of 3 posts.
wait do you mean "ok got my quota, no need to care anymore" ? :s
--- Double Post Merged, ---
One quick post before a long break:
@GrySun canyou tell me more about your thoughts of a Politician or Mafia Gambler in the game ?
Like, i understand why we can have a Mafia Recruiter somewhere, why an assassin, with James we may have a Mafia Detective etc. But what makes you think there is a politician / mafia gambler? And why would it be Daws over someone else ?
He might have been his/her target, i suspected too when i saw a certain vote gry cast on Day 1 :)
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,074
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Updated recap, again, please let me know if i forget something, will fix it Asap

Note : I m keeping every initial hints regardless of any role changes, they might be useful.

recap
1.Arjuna as Jaune-> role is passive and activates during the night.
2.gnut as Ren -> Had his role before - an active role, got it several times, Townie was lynched on D3
3.Crescent_jinxgrace as Nora -> hint is that it fits the characters of Blake or Ilia better than Nora. Although it fits her in real life very well. hints mason
4.desin24 as Coco - >never had his role before (those being detective, whore, hider, bulletproof, normal townie, noble and some missing ones.)it also a role that fits his real life life
5.Farfalla as Yang -> never had this role before, a townie one. Not a pressuring role. prosecutor, was kelled on D3 due to her role.
6.Asako as Adam - Passive, role gets actived if a certain condition is met. "if something happen to her something will happen". not a useful role. claimed Mason
7.Demonspeed as James -> has an active role, had it before,said he's doctor . he's a proven town affiliation
8.Xadyu as Salem-> hints investigator Investigator, killed on Day 2
9.Vandred as Glynda -> an active role used it on n1" and got a lot of questions" hints mason recruiter
10.Elusia as Sienna-> like this role because it fits her very well here, night role, used it on n1. said if she uses it properly she might get through without being killed. said its a blocking protecting role ? claims bodyguard. Got her role changed on D3 due to the shuffler death.
11.MarmaladeSky as Neo ->never had the role before, its passive (shes fine with her role) she said "activation of the passive is in your hands" she hinted Restless spirit
12.SonofDaws as Blake -> his role is one of the more underrated active roles, (not sure if its a hint but he said something about being killed soon ?)
13.GrySun as Roman -> said he's a townie again, his role is not one that gets back host PMs - Claimed prostitute, got his role swapped on D3 due ro shuffler death.
14.Zasz as Penny-> his role is active and also boring, had it before, said on D2 he has some info on gry, his role has been swapped, said his previous role was det. ???? killed on N3
15.EmptySoul as Tyrian -> Passive role , not a fan of it. Mafia Burden shapeshift-ed on night 1 - genjutsu shattered on Day 2 due to the martyr mark (illusion)
16.WithYouInSpirit as Ruby ->said his role was somehow unconventional. he never had it before and it can potentially fuck with people. Mafia Boss lynched on Day 1

17.shinobi as Velvet -> active role, said her role doesn't really fit Velvet character
18.James Rye as Qrow -> said his role fits a lot his character, Qrow . Active role, he said he always wanted to play that role one day. claims barkeeper
19.Holt as Emerald-> said his role is not active hinted townie , seems to has recruited, former role was threesome candidate.
20.Erinyes as Pyrrha -> fits Pyrrha's character somehow. had the role before, not a det. Apprentice
21.Gryffindor as Weiss -> Active, never had it before- ???? Killed on N1
22.Zirconium as Sun ->said role is nothing special. using it haso benefit for her, but for others. her role is beneficial to another player, but I can only activate it during day phases, hasnt used it yet. (hints possibly martyr) Martyr dauy killed on D3
23.Lambu as Cinder -> said he is a townie and his role is also not a stressful one like prostitute, still has its use. said he has no investigative role, no doc, no special role like politician. But he likes it.
24.Juviii asWinter -> her role doesn't fit my character but kinda fits one of the main girls. ablocking role, hints Hider
25.xi0 as Amber-> s passive and the activation isn't limited by a particular phase, hinted shuffler- Shuffler lynched on Day2
26.Takuan as Raven- not an unclaimable day role. said his role souds as one of the least interesting. but people might like this role a lot, has not used any action ast night. claims Bulletproof


Actions :

Night 1
Elusia - protected Gry
Gry - blocked Van
Xad - Targetted Gry (got blocking role and good affiliation)
demon - protected Marma
Erin' - tragetted Zasz sensei
James - Asako, Gry, Juviii, Takuan, gnut got one of his customer redirected

Nigh 2 : Skipped : N/a

Nigh 3 :

gry - investigated Crescent get guilty
Elusia - targetted and got player inactive on her target
Vandred- recruited Holt
James - Invited - Arjuna, Marma, juvii got someone could not use his action last night.

Misc :
Holt as 3 some guessed on gnut, gry, Erin, james , desin, zasz (one lover among either desin or zasz)


Relics info - TBC

Relics rules reminder refers to post #547
 
Last edited:

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
@Erinyes just a little clarification, when I say inactive, I meant the actual player is inactive, so I'm not sure if it was successful or not.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top