Games Mafia Game 62-RWBY EDITION-END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,184
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil

As the leader of a bandits tribe that tried to remain neutral to the conflicts between huntsmen and White Fang, she was despised by many and, at some point of this trial, huntsmen assumed she could not be as neutral as everyone thought and decided to test her, they chased her and she escaped skillfully, however, the furious huntsmen defeated her, revealing her real affiliation:

Takuan

Mafia Detective
Arjuna

Paranoid Gun Owner

Also, the most dangerous player among all...

Emperor Spriggan


Crazy Host (main)

LadyPompom

Crazy Host (cohost)

Orange mafia Wins!!


Lambu

Mafia Boss

Erinyes

Mafia Janitor

James Rye

Mafia Gambler

Crescent_jinxgrace

Mafia Mason (Lover)

Empi and Pompom: :confetti:confetti


Night 7 actions
Arjuna investigates Takuan with relic and pass it to gnut >>>Learns his role>>>"Active, night, investigative."
Erinyes>>> kill gnut>>>>Succeeds

Day 7 Actions
Arjuna starts with the Relic
James gets one penalty vote for not vote killing on day 6
Day 6 Actions
-Relic is passed to Asako, she starts with it
-Asako gets 1 penalty vote for not voting day 5
-shinobi(Assassin)>>>>>>>kills Asako>>>>>>Succeeds
-Relic is in Daws's hands

Night 6 Actions
-Daws protects gnut with Relic>>>>>>Succeeds>>>>>Passes it to Arjuna
-Erinyes (Janitor)>>>>>Janitorizes Daws>>>>Succeeds

Red Mafia:Investigate SonOfDaws>>>>Learns Role>>>>>Politician
Night 5 Actions:
Elusia>Blocks Shinobi>>>>>>Fails>>>>>>Relic power
Orange Mafia>>>>>Janitor Holt>>>>>Succeeds
Red Mafia>> Investigate Erinyes>>>>Learn her role 'Mafia Janitor'
Uses Relic kill>>>> Kills Elusia>>>>Works

Day 5 Actions:
-gnut revives on day 5 as Tai (Jesus)
SonofDaws forces Takuan to vote for Juviii
JamesRye forces Elu to vote for him
shinobi (Assassin)>>>>Assassinates Lambu>>>>Succeeds
Night 4 Actions
Takuan - Investigate:Lambu>>>>>Learns his role 'Mafia Boss'
Juvii-Hides behind Asako>>>>Fails
Elusia-Blocks Juviii>>>>Succeeds
Gry>>>Investigates MarmaladeSky>>> no results>> shatters when James tries to kill him with relic
Demonspeed-Protects Gry>>>>Fails>>>>>Relic action
Desin dies as Pirate (Lover)

Orange mafia- James uses Relic kill on Gry>>>>Shatters illusion>>>>Gry dies
Erinyes Janitorizes Demonspeed>>>>>Succeeds

Day 4 Actions
Lambu gets 1 penalty vote for not voting D3
Takuan gets 1 penalty vote for not voting D3
Desin gets 3 penalty votes for not posting thrice
Send Holt Mason's Pad
Relic passed on to James, Orange Mafia team begins with the Relic
James(Mafia Gambler)>>>>Corrupts Arjuna's vote to James>>>>Succeeds
Son of Daws(Politician)>>>>>Changes Holt's vote to Jinx>>>>Succeeds
Arjuna gets 1 penalty for ignoring directions sent in by the hosts
shinobi(Assassin)>>>>Kills Vandred>>>>Succeeds
Day 3 Actions
Desin gets 1 penalty votes for not voting
Gnut gets 1 penalty for not posting thrice
Son of Daws (Politician)>>>>Forces GrySun to vote Asako>>>>Succeeds
Farfalla (Prosecutor)>>>>>Marks Demon with Prosecutor Mark>>>>Fails>>>> Demon revealed as townie>>>>Farfalla dies
Threesome candidate>>>> guess James Rye & Erinyes>>> 0 of guesses is a lover
assassin>>> kills Zirconium

Night 3 Actions
Juvii- Investigates GrySun and Crescent>>Gets their roles>>>uses relic to Kill GrySun>>> suceeds>>>> GrySun gains secondary role Illusion>>> pass relic to James
Elusia-block Lambu>>> succeeds
Zasz- protect Demon>>> suceeds
Gry- ivestigates Crescent >>> gets guilty
Demonspeed- protect Gry >>> fails (relic can't be blocked)
Vandred-Recruits Holt>>>>>Succeeds

Red mafia-
Investigate -James Ryes>>> gets "Mafia Gambler"

Orange mafia-kill Demonspeed with Janitor>>> fails (Bodyguard dies) Zasz:kappa
Day 2 Actions
Relic randomized>>>> Juvii got the relic
Martyr marks Demonspeed
Martyr marks Xadyu
Martyr marks Elusia.
Martyr marks Empty>>>>Shatters Illusion>>>Empty dies>>>Night phase is skipped
James>>>>Uses Gambling action on Arjuna to change vote to xi0>>>>Cointoss>>>>Gamble fails

Shuffler is lynched>>>> Zasz, Elusia and GrySun shuffle roles, Zasz becomes bodyguard, Elusia becomes prostitute and GySun becomes detective
Threesome guess>> Gnut and Grysun today>>> 0 of gesses is a lover
Orange mafia
shinobi>>>>>>Daykills Xadyu>>>>Succeeds

Night 2 Actions Night 2 skipped
Day 1 Actions

Xadyu has the relic > gets 1 penalty votes for not posting thrice
SonofDaws (Politician) >>>>> forces GrySun to vote for SonofDaws
Threesome guess>>guess desin24 and Zasz>>> 1 of the guesses is lover.

Night 1 Actions
Juvii- Hide and kill EmptySoul>>>>Empty soul acquires 2ndary role "Illusion"
Elusia- Protect: GrySun
Zasz- investigate Gry>>>>> innocent
Gry- Blocks Vandred>>>>Succeeds
Xadyu- use the Relic of Knowledge on GrySun, to find out about his role.>>>results: active, night role, blocking role.
Gryffindor- Investigate WYIS>>>no result
Demonspeed- Protect Marmalade>>>
Vandred-Recruits Zasz>>>> Fails due to block

Red mafia
Investigate GrySun>>>>role is prostitute

Orange mafia-Janitor Erinyes to kill Gryffindor >>>>Succeeds

END OF DAY 1 /START OF DAY 2
END OF DAY 2/ START OF DAY 3
END OF DAY 3/ START OF DAY 4

END OF DAY 4/START OF DAY 5
END OF DAY 5/START OF DAY 6

END OF DAY 6/START OF DAY 7
END OF DAY 7/START OF DAY 8
​
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,774
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
I agree that Crescent is Mafia and probably lovers with Vandred.

The people who haven't said much about their roles should do it.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
@desin24 what is your role? And who is your lover partner?
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Finally done with rereading this day. I am the lover, the townie lover to be exact. My hint about my role being related to real life was mostly for Gry since he knows a bit more of my recent real life from a recent sheep game but also because I am mod in the One Piece forum. So yeah I am a pirate. I was hoping for a daytime vigilante to appear and me stealing the role after the use but it appears we have no such thing.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,666
Reaction score
61,361
Gender
Male
Country
France
Finally done with rereading this day. I am the lover, the townie lover to be exact. My hint about my role being related to real life was mostly for Gry since he knows a bit more of my recent real life from a recent sheep game but also because I am mod in the One Piece forum. So yeah I am a pirate. I was hoping for a daytime vigilante to appear and me stealing the role after the use but it appears we have no such thing.
You are not going to reveal the name of your partner or some of his teammates?
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
@Holt could you look at James' day 2 posts? I don't think they'd only start having James reveal his results at day in the previous night. Maybe you can find a post where he combines a role and a player's name. If so, there'd be no doubts left anymore.



James this is way too much of a coincidence :XD If you really guessed his role jokingly then I'll laugh myself to death.

Though guys, with us all confirming our roles James' Mafia Det is super useless, if he is mafia det. Going for him over Crescent isn't more valuable, I'd even argue it's less valuable than Crescent.

That's it for me for tonight :bored
--- Double Post Merged, ---


Maybe also let them know why you're tagging them in the tag post.
There, done! Those are all my posts from day 2. And before you start attacking me for Juviii being Hider example for Takuan, that is pretty much what Juviii admitted back then before I posted that. Also be my guest and laugh yourself to death. This shit always happens when I finally get one of my own roles! When i was Santa I was killed the first night I gave a present out. When I was Martyr and even had a ring warning me about who gets killed, I was a) always too late and b) even if I had been on time I would have only saved a Mafia because one Mafia kept killing the other! And now this crap! I hinted on this role since day 1, so freaking obviously that both Asako and Demon got it immediately since said day and yet I am still a suspect? What Mafia in their right mind would chose BK as a cover role given we had that role for Townies every single game and it is so random that it is too hard to keep up as cover? >.<

Only one death is good for us townies, especially if the Shapeshifter hit a Mafia tonight and not a Townie. Though like Demon said, worst scenario one of us is poisoned. However, if there are two Mafias in-game then it is also possible that the prostitute blocked the 2nd killer of last night or a doc prevented a death. Or ofc we have a Bulletproof Townie who ignored the kill.

I won't have much time today to talk. Gotta need to get my glasses repaired and I need to work for like 6 hours today. :/

Hint: My role is active.
Ofc if Gryf turns out to be Mafia like how one Mafia killed the other one in the Lord of the Rings, then that would be simply hilarious. XD
She is playing differently than last time. It is her second game so my best guess is that her role is not BK and she is not sure how to make use of it? Either it is a really important role or a role that has no way of gathering information like her last one. Also her last comment saying that something will happen to someone else, so bomb? Or another killing role that gets activated when lynched?
I need to hop, hopefully am back in 1 or 2 hours before I have to go to work.
@Takuan You will learn with time to ignore the spams and try to look for the hints and actions people say they used.^^

For example, if Elu were really to claim hider we would have to investigate that as hider is the perfect Townie role for the Shapeshifter to claim due his hiding ability. Vand said he used his action but he had questions about it, meaning he most likely got a result he was not expecting. Thus he asked for other roles used on him and Elu said he used his action on Vand last night, so we can conclude that whatever made Vand question his result of his action could have to do with Elu's action. Easy, right? :)
I'd like that. I dislike Townies who hardly post anything because most of the time they stay at 3 posts per day and give hardly any hints or only hints that are worth nothing. And there is always a Mafia or two trying to stay low while everybody else is hot-blooded talking and accusing everyone with the other talkative and manipulating Mafia and 3rd Party. So getting rid of the low posters has my support out of Principe.
Or she is the Shapeshifter which would explain her feeling so "off" compared to the last game where she was BK. A 3rd party is a difficult role, a lone wolf trying to survive against bigger and with time more organized groups. We got dets who can check on her or even a spy who can prove who she targeted on night 2 and if said person later get found to have been killed on night 2 - bam, we got the shapeshifter.

Also i think, Elu meant his bodyguard explanation this way that the Bodyguard takes the kill of the Shapeshifter without the Shapeshifter realizing that. So the Shapeshifter would hit behind the from the BG protected target but would be unable to kill it as the BG takes the hit instead. However due the Shapeshifter's Illusion the BG "stay alive" and the Shapeshifter is none the wiser that his real target is really alive and somebody else is now an Illusion. That would be one hell of a confusion with the hosts laughing madly in the background. XD
That depends on what you go on. For example Gry and Juviii are using their emotions, like "something feels off" or "James is way too exciting" (though they are hardly games where I am not, even in the LotR game I was excited despite my role not being so great), that way they try to get the accused party to defend themselves and either give hints about their role to be left in peace or make them do mistakes that they can use to form a bandwagon on them based on said mistake. Sort of when Gry said to Elu that his claims and hints are confusing/contracting.

Then you can use the voting of the past day: We had WYIS, Demon, Arjuna and xi0 who all had 3 votes with WYIS dying due Demon's last minute change. Now mind you, that doesn't fully make Demon a townie as there is still a chance he is the Shapeshifter or belongs to another Mafia. But it does make him the Mafia Boss killer of day 1. Now you could look at who voted for who when with those 4 to see if there are any sudden vote adds or vote changes that are suspicious. Holt said something like Vand's vote change being strange on day 1, same with Juviii on my votelock on you.

And lastly ofc you have the ones who need the actions and results of said actions to form their theories about who is who and what really happened. I tried that last game in the Lord of the Rings game but I gots lots of fake infos so yeah, not very helpful. Still this one is usually the best way to go about this as Townie as Mafia tend to give away fake info you can later prove wrong or as time moves on you got more and more infos and role proves like due BK actions or Spy or having a sanity proven Det and his results on your side of theories.

But right now we are on Day 2, not much of actions to go on about to build theories with.

As for me my biggest suspects are Asako and Arjuna. And ofc everybody who doesn't post much and doesn't say much about his or her role, so Takuna, anything you want to add to your role hints? :)
Just adding another hint for your role so that we can update the role list of everybody would be plenty. Especially because now we got a Janitor, if he survives too long then all we have about those ??? kills are the hints everybody, including you, gave us. :)
Go for it. I have to go to work in around twenty minutes. No way I can reread all those pages with their hints and add them to the list. I think we should put pressure to the people who haven't given any hints so far or who haven't posted much to make them talk. So I would vote for shinobi too to see if a couple votes on him can make him more talkative. Anyone else for that plan?
A hint is not a claim. You can hint at day actions but you can't come out and say what role you exactly got. I also hinted day actions last game and got no penalty. And I know some people who tried to make me say my role name but I stood strong.^^

And right, what hints do we have on Gry's role again?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Jo, Shinobi! What's your hint about your role today!
Well, we still got nearly 20 hours, so maybe shinobi will be forcoming on his own. Still think it is got to get as many information as we can especially about players who keep a low-profile and thus are easily forgotten when accusations fly around. I am off to work now, see ya all in 12 hours.
*just realizes that the Martyr is the perfect OP counter to the Shapeshifter*
*also realizes this means a Shapeshifter can never win if there is a Martyr in-game*
*sighs deeply as he has to head to the drawing board to either change the Martyr into a one-time mark of person which is dumb or make the Shapeshifter Illusion stronger as in only night actions used on them can shatter them*
I think I will have to suggest in the roles suggestion that Illusions can only be shattered by night actions, which makes the BK stronger as Illusion-counter, as else the Martyr is the perfect Illusion killer machine. This also means though that Zir is as good as "dead" next night as the Shapeshifter has to target him, else his next Illusion will be shattered at day 3 as well and the Shapeshifter needs his army of Illusions to have a chance at winning the game.

Yeah, night actions it shall be, else Shapeshifter can be kicked into the trashbin cause as long as Martyr can reuse his mark freely all day, and he needs to be so to be able to change his protection in case of a quick vote-change, then the Shapeshifter is useless and nothing more than a "poison serial killer". -_-

However, it is great that the Shapeshifter targeted a Mafia. This is Lord of the Rings all over again! XD

Anyway, we gotta protect Xad, right? Also shouldn't xi0 have two votekills? I was sure besides Holt, Takuan voted for him too. Asako seems determined to have dets investigate her, so if she is Mafia then that is the perfect chance for us to see their sanity. Keep Asako alive for another night, get the dets to investigate her and then lynch Asako next day to maybe already get some proof for what det has what insanity. So I think we should get rid of players who don't contribute much to the game. In Lord of the Rings we let those guys stay alive till the late end game and what came out? Two of them were Mafias. I'm for xi0 to get out, at least shinobi talks and it seems his role is important enough to be so secretive. From xi0 we got nothing like that.

Votekill xi0.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Alright, made a suggestion to the possible change of the 2nd role Illusion in the role suggestion thread and tagged Lady pompom.
--- Double Post Merged, ---


Here is Takuan's vote for xi0.
Also as a reminder to everyone that EmptySoul voted for Asako to be lynched. Not saying that this does not make Asako an orange Mafia or 3rd party, but just that a confirmed red Mafia voted on her. Also we check on who Empty voted on day 1 as that might give us another hint to who could be townie or at least not red Mafia.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
And with that I am off to bed as it is nearly 2 am in the fucking morning! Will try to get online before the day end in case of another crazy development like Asako turning out to be the Freeman and suddenly we skip the day phase too right after the night phase. Did that ever happened though? That would be worthy of a Hall of Fame registration. XD
Yeah, but still. When I created the Shapeshifter role I totally forgot that there was a role that could change its action freely and as often as it wanted to. I only had BK, dets and docs and such in mind when creating the Shapeshifter with his Illusions. Maybe giving the Martyr a limit to how often he can change his mark or make it like with BK that he can chose a group of people he wants to protect at the day phase could limit his Illusion destruction power.
Did Gryf hint at prostitute?



Yeah, I get that. Just was happy to see the Shapeshifter in-game and had all the glorious moments in mind when the Illusions start popping one by one. I just didn't expected it that early to happen nor did I expect a role like the Martyr being such an amazing Illusion detector/destroyer due spamming his ability. Just shows that you really need to test roles to make sure they work well. Then again, it looks like I am doing something right given how often Hosts like to use my roles like BK, Martyr, Mafia Gambler or Prosecutor and I think Shapeshifter might become a new fav 3rd role for Hosts as it keeps the numbers up while in truth the numbers are down but nobody knows, expect in this game, till the first Illusion pops like a bubble.^^
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


I think you mean "Shuffler"? Why should the Shapeshifter admit his role just to get lynched? XD

Heh, that's the role I expected you to claim once I read Qrow's personality. Though I'd say that being a BK is rather different since Qrow is a drunkard.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Vote Kill James Rye for now.

There can be only one James here and it's James Ironwood :noworry.
If that was your first guess from day 1: Drunkard = Alcohol = BK then my hint was good. It rewarded those who were reading the wiki properly and Mafia would not kill me due my ability sometimes working against town as I could block or redirect townie actions as well.

Call me crazy, but I have a sneaking suspicion that the 2 hosts currently hosting this game approved the roles for this game...
You know what I mean. I mean, a role that had yet to get a single host approval in the role suggestion thread. At least my Shapeshifter, as well as OCL and such, had three or more approvals before getting added to the game. And the Shuffler still needs reworking in my mind, like it should be a punishment role both for Townie, if they lynch the shuffler, and for Mafia, if they kill the Shuffler. But that can wait till the game ends or I am dead.

No I'm not a lover, if you want you can check by killing one if us, as the other will suicide if I'm not wrong.

Yup I suspected that you were the BK, your hint was one of the best one in my opinion but I didn't want to reveal it just in case, also I got it without the wiki ( my rwby knowledge got it's use ) but I went to wiki to check because you saw it form there and it was one of the first information mentioned about grow, you were one if the most one I trusted because of it.
Also I hope @GrySun you not lying about what you got for crescent, it's not a likely possibility that you did but....
Also the one is most likely in my opinion being the shifter is juviii as we talked in the pad and I agree with vand that it's not a likely possibility that there's a hider and a shifter in the same game and their role are basically identical.

I was sleeping while the lover reveal happen, that's why I wasn't there.
That means Vand is not Lover which gives me another chance to prove me innocent. @Vandred Recruit me. I rather be a Mason and alive, even if it means being with Holt and his brainfart theories of me being Mafia Det in the same group, than a BK and dead.
Also thank you for being such a attentive reader.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
I think most people are sleeping. I'm about to go back to sleep now actually...
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
There, done! Those are all my posts from day 2. And before you start attacking me for Juviii being Hider example for Takuan, that is pretty much what Juviii admitted back then before I posted that. Also be my guest and laugh yourself to death. This shit always happens when I finally get one of my own roles! When i was Santa I was killed the first night I gave a present out. When I was Martyr and even had a ring warning me about who gets killed, I was a) always too late and b) even if I had been on time I would have only saved a Mafia because one Mafia kept killing the other! And now this crap! I hinted on this role since day 1, so freaking obviously that both Asako and Demon got it immediately since said day and yet I am still a suspect? What Mafia in their right mind would chose BK as a cover role given we had that role for Townies every single game and it is so random that it is too hard to keep up as cover? >.<




If that was your first guess from day 1: Drunkard = Alcohol = BK then my hint was good. It rewarded those who were reading the wiki properly and Mafia would not kill me due my ability sometimes working against town as I could block or redirect townie actions as well.



You know what I mean. I mean, a role that had yet to get a single host approval in the role suggestion thread. At least my Shapeshifter, as well as OCL and such, had three or more approvals before getting added to the game. And the Shuffler still needs reworking in my mind, like it should be a punishment role both for Townie, if they lynch the shuffler, and for Mafia, if they kill the Shuffler. But that can wait till the game ends or I am dead.



That means Vand is not Lover which gives me another chance to prove me innocent. @Vandred Recruit me. I rather be a Mason and alive, even if it means being with Holt and his brainfart theories of me being Mafia Det in the same group, than a BK and dead.
Also thank you for being such a attentive reader.
I don't agree with you there with recruiting you as yes it's true you could help the mafia but you could also change the game with what role you get and help the townies, I agree that it's a really risky role to have as I had it in my last game but it's also really fun and worth it ( one if the best roles that I like )
Also the most important reason why I don't want to recruit you is that gry now that he's confirmed det have a high chance to die tonight that's why having you is good. ( well there the chance to have an other det but he can be useless because of his sanity )


And everyone goes to sleep while here it's the middle of the day, the time different is really something.



Edit:don't and you not yiu.
It's ok to edit fault in spelling right ?
 
Last edited:

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I regret not voting crescent

Vote Kill Crescent
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I just woku up.let my catch up.
What's your role Arjun? No point hiding it now.

Yep the night skip plus swapping have not benefitted me, i was wondering too and i asked hosts about what you mention and unfortunately their answer was "reset".
Sorry Erin, but I don't think I believe your Apprentice claim. You saw my post about analyzing the remaining players. If you are one of the 3 townies then who'd be the liar?
Also @Lady pompom @Emperor Spriggan if the teacher of an Apprentice changes his role halfway during the learning process, does it also reset the Apprentice's progress of learning? I would say it shouldn't reset, as the role description only mentions having to learn twice from the same person, nothing about the teacher having to have the same role during the learning.
Ofc you two are the hosts here, so if you interpret it differently that's also fine. Just curious what your thoughts on this are.

One quick post before a long break:
@GrySun canyou tell me more about your thoughts of a Politician or Mafia Gambler in the game ?
Like, i understand why we can have a Mafia Recruiter somewhere, why an assassin, with James we may have a Mafia Detective etc. But what makes you think there is a politician / mafia gambler? And why would it be Daws over someone else ?
Just take my word for it. I did my research on suspicious votes during the day phases.

Also I hope @GrySun you not lying about what you got for crescent, it's not a likely possibility that you did but....
Also the one is most likely in my opinion being the shifter is juviii as we talked in the pad and I agree with vand that it's not a likely possibility that there's a hider and a shifter in the same game and their role are basically identical.
Is this your reaction to knowing Crescent lied to you? I am very much serious about my results.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Finally done with rereading this day. I am the lover, the townie lover to be exact. My hint about my role being related to real life was mostly for Gry since he knows a bit more of my recent real life from a recent sheep game but also because I am mod in the One Piece forum. So yeah I am a pirate. I was hoping for a daytime vigilante to appear and me stealing the role after the use but it appears we have no such thing.
Maybe I'm too skeptical here, but are you telling the truth? About being the townie version of the Lover, I mean. Reason I'm asking this is, I'm not sure Pirate would be a good role to give to the Lover pair. But it would depend on what you share us about your other lover.

I did get your hint, but I find it kinda weird you hinted towards a secondary role. If you wanted threesome to find you, wouldn't you try to make a hint that not only I will get, but also a couple more people?
--- Double Post Merged, ---
There, done! Those are all my posts from day 2. And before you start attacking me for Juviii being Hider example for Takuan, that is pretty much what Juviii admitted back then before I posted that. Also be my guest and laugh yourself to death. This shit always happens when I finally get one of my own roles! When i was Santa I was killed the first night I gave a present out. When I was Martyr and even had a ring warning me about who gets killed, I was a) always too late and b) even if I had been on time I would have only saved a Mafia because one Mafia kept killing the other! And now this crap! I hinted on this role since day 1, so freaking obviously that both Asako and Demon got it immediately since said day and yet I am still a suspect? What Mafia in their right mind would chose BK as a cover role given we had that role for Townies every single game and it is so random that it is too hard to keep up as cover? >.<

If that was your first guess from day 1: Drunkard = Alcohol = BK then my hint was good. It rewarded those who were reading the wiki properly and Mafia would not kill me due my ability sometimes working against town as I could block or redirect townie actions as well.



You know what I mean. I mean, a role that had yet to get a single host approval in the role suggestion thread. At least my Shapeshifter, as well as OCL and such, had three or more approvals before getting added to the game. And the Shuffler still needs reworking in my mind, like it should be a punishment role both for Townie, if they lynch the shuffler, and for Mafia, if they kill the Shuffler. But that can wait till the game ends or I am dead.



That means Vand is not Lover which gives me another chance to prove me innocent. @Vandred Recruit me. I rather be a Mason and alive, even if it means being with Holt and his brainfart theories of me being Mafia Det in the same group, than a BK and dead.
Also thank you for being such a attentive reader.
I would really like to believe you James, it is true that Bar Keeper is a tricky one to claim as mafia. But we still don't know what Gryff's role was. He could've been the BK with you acting to be one now.

As for @Vandred, I'm really unsure whether it's even worth it for him to try recruiting anyone anymore. The chance to hit a mafia and dying is pretty damn high. It's up to him if he wants to risk any more recruiting, especially on you.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
The thread is rather quiet now...
Say, Demon. Would it be wise to share us who you protected last day? I'm unsure, but I've been thinking. The mafia has the relic 100%, and are now just sending it to each other to keep having 2 kills. Which is pretty OP and abusable, not sure if our hosts intended for it to work like that.

Anyway, with that in mind we are missing kills. You most likely prevented the relic kill.

Wish we knew who Xad gave it to... From how much I know him, I wouldn't be surprised if he just let the hosts randomize who gets it, with him not wanting to pick anyone himself.

And with constant double kills, and us having to lynch a lot of mafias yet, we may just lose this game as only mafias from both factions remain alive to duke it out during day.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,666
Reaction score
61,361
Gender
Male
Country
France
It's worth it. Mafia can't kill all the Masons in one night, even if he dies we could learn more about them.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
With the Relic Mafia has an extra kill but it doesn't mean they can bypass protection.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
As for your last sentence, I'll let you know I'd welcome a Mafia Mason like Crescent in my Mason team any day of the week. :noworry
:blush:blush:blush:hurr:hurr:hurr

:chu

EZ there tiger ;)


Actually, since this game parallels the Dragon Ball game so much, we might as well go full DBZ by doing a deal with a mafia a la Daws treatment.


@Crescent_jinxgrace here‘s my offer. You give us info, we don‘t kill you today. This lets you be with Vand one more night, and with your other mafias. Sounds good?


Are you red or orange? How large is your group?

Oh but would you think my word carries any truth? :cheez

I agree that Crescent is Mafia and probably lovers with Vandred.

The people who haven't said much about their roles should do it.
I wouldn’t mind being lovers with Vandred tbh :wub

So should we ship

Crescent x Vandred

I guess I am fated to have a new ship every game now.


Hmmm wonder what I should even try to say.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Oh but would you think my word carries any truth? :cheez
That‘s why I didn‘t ask anything big like revealing your teammates. I only asked questions which shouldn‘t harm your team at all. Meanwhile your life is extended. I thought I was being way too generous even, considering your „outburst“ yesterday. If not for Vand trying his hardest to misplace his trust this game you‘d have been lynched already.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
That‘s why I didn‘t ask anything big like revealing your teammates. I only asked questions which shouldn‘t harm your team at all. Meanwhile your life is extended. I thought I was being way too generous even, considering your „outburst“ yesterday. If not for Vand trying his hardest to misplace his trust this game you‘d have been lynched already.
Actually I was very good to Vandred this game. You’ll see later ;););)

You investigate stuff right? What if I give the lovers up?
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
What's your role Arjun? No point hiding it now.



Sorry Erin, but I don't think I believe your Apprentice claim. You saw my post about analyzing the remaining players. If you are one of the 3 townies then who'd be the liar?
Also @Lady pompom @Emperor Spriggan if the teacher of an Apprentice changes his role halfway during the learning process, does it also reset the Apprentice's progress of learning? I would say it shouldn't reset, as the role description only mentions having to learn twice from the same person, nothing about the teacher having to have the same role during the learning.
Ofc you two are the hosts here, so if you interpret it differently that's also fine. Just curious what your thoughts on this are.



Just take my word for it. I did my research on suspicious votes during the day phases.



Is this your reaction to knowing Crescent lied to you? I am very much serious about my results.
--- Double Post Merged, ---


Maybe I'm too skeptical here, but are you telling the truth? About being the townie version of the Lover, I mean. Reason I'm asking this is, I'm not sure Pirate would be a good role to give to the Lover pair. But it would depend on what you share us about your other lover.

I did get your hint, but I find it kinda weird you hinted towards a secondary role. If you wanted threesome to find you, wouldn't you try to make a hint that not only I will get, but also a couple more people?
--- Double Post Merged, ---


I would really like to believe you James, it is true that Bar Keeper is a tricky one to claim as mafia. But we still don't know what Gryff's role was. He could've been the BK with you acting to be one now.

As for @Vandred, I'm really unsure whether it's even worth it for him to try recruiting anyone anymore. The chance to hit a mafia and dying is pretty damn high. It's up to him if he wants to risk any more recruiting, especially on you.
--- Double Post Merged, ---


Say, Demon. Would it be wise to share us who you protected last day? I'm unsure, but I've been thinking. The mafia has the relic 100%, and are now just sending it to each other to keep having 2 kills. Which is pretty OP and abusable, not sure if our hosts intended for it to work like that.

Anyway, with that in mind we are missing kills. You most likely prevented the relic kill.

Wish we knew who Xad gave it to... From how much I know him, I wouldn't be surprised if he just let the hosts randomize who gets it, with him not wanting to pick anyone himself.

And with constant double kills, and us having to lynch a lot of mafias yet, we may just lose this game as only mafias from both factions remain alive to duke it out during day.
I will give you a hint

Hiro Shishigami Bang Bang Bang
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Though i personally can't activate it
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top