Games Mafia Game 62-RWBY EDITION-END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,184
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil

As the leader of a bandits tribe that tried to remain neutral to the conflicts between huntsmen and White Fang, she was despised by many and, at some point of this trial, huntsmen assumed she could not be as neutral as everyone thought and decided to test her, they chased her and she escaped skillfully, however, the furious huntsmen defeated her, revealing her real affiliation:

Takuan

Mafia Detective
Arjuna

Paranoid Gun Owner

Also, the most dangerous player among all...

Emperor Spriggan


Crazy Host (main)

LadyPompom

Crazy Host (cohost)

Orange mafia Wins!!


Lambu

Mafia Boss

Erinyes

Mafia Janitor

James Rye

Mafia Gambler

Crescent_jinxgrace

Mafia Mason (Lover)

Empi and Pompom: :confetti:confetti


Night 7 actions
Arjuna investigates Takuan with relic and pass it to gnut >>>Learns his role>>>"Active, night, investigative."
Erinyes>>> kill gnut>>>>Succeeds

Day 7 Actions
Arjuna starts with the Relic
James gets one penalty vote for not vote killing on day 6
Day 6 Actions
-Relic is passed to Asako, she starts with it
-Asako gets 1 penalty vote for not voting day 5
-shinobi(Assassin)>>>>>>>kills Asako>>>>>>Succeeds
-Relic is in Daws's hands

Night 6 Actions
-Daws protects gnut with Relic>>>>>>Succeeds>>>>>Passes it to Arjuna
-Erinyes (Janitor)>>>>>Janitorizes Daws>>>>Succeeds

Red Mafia:Investigate SonOfDaws>>>>Learns Role>>>>>Politician
Night 5 Actions:
Elusia>Blocks Shinobi>>>>>>Fails>>>>>>Relic power
Orange Mafia>>>>>Janitor Holt>>>>>Succeeds
Red Mafia>> Investigate Erinyes>>>>Learn her role 'Mafia Janitor'
Uses Relic kill>>>> Kills Elusia>>>>Works

Day 5 Actions:
-gnut revives on day 5 as Tai (Jesus)
SonofDaws forces Takuan to vote for Juviii
JamesRye forces Elu to vote for him
shinobi (Assassin)>>>>Assassinates Lambu>>>>Succeeds
Night 4 Actions
Takuan - Investigate:Lambu>>>>>Learns his role 'Mafia Boss'
Juvii-Hides behind Asako>>>>Fails
Elusia-Blocks Juviii>>>>Succeeds
Gry>>>Investigates MarmaladeSky>>> no results>> shatters when James tries to kill him with relic
Demonspeed-Protects Gry>>>>Fails>>>>>Relic action
Desin dies as Pirate (Lover)

Orange mafia- James uses Relic kill on Gry>>>>Shatters illusion>>>>Gry dies
Erinyes Janitorizes Demonspeed>>>>>Succeeds

Day 4 Actions
Lambu gets 1 penalty vote for not voting D3
Takuan gets 1 penalty vote for not voting D3
Desin gets 3 penalty votes for not posting thrice
Send Holt Mason's Pad
Relic passed on to James, Orange Mafia team begins with the Relic
James(Mafia Gambler)>>>>Corrupts Arjuna's vote to James>>>>Succeeds
Son of Daws(Politician)>>>>>Changes Holt's vote to Jinx>>>>Succeeds
Arjuna gets 1 penalty for ignoring directions sent in by the hosts
shinobi(Assassin)>>>>Kills Vandred>>>>Succeeds
Day 3 Actions
Desin gets 1 penalty votes for not voting
Gnut gets 1 penalty for not posting thrice
Son of Daws (Politician)>>>>Forces GrySun to vote Asako>>>>Succeeds
Farfalla (Prosecutor)>>>>>Marks Demon with Prosecutor Mark>>>>Fails>>>> Demon revealed as townie>>>>Farfalla dies
Threesome candidate>>>> guess James Rye & Erinyes>>> 0 of guesses is a lover
assassin>>> kills Zirconium

Night 3 Actions
Juvii- Investigates GrySun and Crescent>>Gets their roles>>>uses relic to Kill GrySun>>> suceeds>>>> GrySun gains secondary role Illusion>>> pass relic to James
Elusia-block Lambu>>> succeeds
Zasz- protect Demon>>> suceeds
Gry- ivestigates Crescent >>> gets guilty
Demonspeed- protect Gry >>> fails (relic can't be blocked)
Vandred-Recruits Holt>>>>>Succeeds

Red mafia-
Investigate -James Ryes>>> gets "Mafia Gambler"

Orange mafia-kill Demonspeed with Janitor>>> fails (Bodyguard dies) Zasz:kappa
Day 2 Actions
Relic randomized>>>> Juvii got the relic
Martyr marks Demonspeed
Martyr marks Xadyu
Martyr marks Elusia.
Martyr marks Empty>>>>Shatters Illusion>>>Empty dies>>>Night phase is skipped
James>>>>Uses Gambling action on Arjuna to change vote to xi0>>>>Cointoss>>>>Gamble fails

Shuffler is lynched>>>> Zasz, Elusia and GrySun shuffle roles, Zasz becomes bodyguard, Elusia becomes prostitute and GySun becomes detective
Threesome guess>> Gnut and Grysun today>>> 0 of gesses is a lover
Orange mafia
shinobi>>>>>>Daykills Xadyu>>>>Succeeds

Night 2 Actions Night 2 skipped
Day 1 Actions

Xadyu has the relic > gets 1 penalty votes for not posting thrice
SonofDaws (Politician) >>>>> forces GrySun to vote for SonofDaws
Threesome guess>>guess desin24 and Zasz>>> 1 of the guesses is lover.

Night 1 Actions
Juvii- Hide and kill EmptySoul>>>>Empty soul acquires 2ndary role "Illusion"
Elusia- Protect: GrySun
Zasz- investigate Gry>>>>> innocent
Gry- Blocks Vandred>>>>Succeeds
Xadyu- use the Relic of Knowledge on GrySun, to find out about his role.>>>results: active, night role, blocking role.
Gryffindor- Investigate WYIS>>>no result
Demonspeed- Protect Marmalade>>>
Vandred-Recruits Zasz>>>> Fails due to block

Red mafia
Investigate GrySun>>>>role is prostitute

Orange mafia-Janitor Erinyes to kill Gryffindor >>>>Succeeds

END OF DAY 1 /START OF DAY 2
END OF DAY 2/ START OF DAY 3
END OF DAY 3/ START OF DAY 4

END OF DAY 4/START OF DAY 5
END OF DAY 5/START OF DAY 6

END OF DAY 6/START OF DAY 7
END OF DAY 7/START OF DAY 8
​
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
EZ there tiger ;)
Clever :p


Maybe I'm too skeptical here, but are you telling the truth? About being the townie version of the Lover, I mean. Reason I'm asking this is, I'm not sure Pirate would be a good role to give to the Lover pair. But it would depend on what you share us about your other lover.
I don't know, Townie Pirate + Assassin sounds like a pretty nice combo to me :hmm Especially as a way to put the brakes on the Assassin, since there doesn't seem to be many hindrances to his daykills. Or maybe that's just wishful thinking and his partner has a scrub role.

At any rate, we should at least try to get a double lynch today with the mafia Lover.


Is this your reaction to knowing Crescent lied to you? I am very much serious about my results.
It looks to me like you keep thinking this should mirror what happened in the DBZ game and we should be mad at her for deceiving us or even surprised. I already told you I wouldn't mind even both of them being mafia. Makes the game more interesting :fan And I'd certainly keep my Masons alive with the chance of them being spies than asking for their lynch first thing on D1 because I can't deal with it. Where would be the fun in that?

Besides, whatever great danger you thought was present, nothing bad came out of my "misplaced trust", did it? We got Holt, now we know there are Lovers and who they are (as soon as desin finishes), which hopefully means we found one of the critical mafia roles. I'm not even sure what point you're trying to make.


As for @Vandred, I'm really unsure whether it's even worth it for him to try recruiting anyone anymore. The chance to hit a mafia and dying is pretty damn high. It's up to him if he wants to risk any more recruiting, especially on you.
Of course I'll do it. I've been told that even entertaining the idea of not recruiting anyone because I could die is not an option for our Mason team :heh

If he's mafia, I'll die and you all can lynch him. Or someone can protect me if they really don't trust James to be honest.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Actually I was very good to Vandred this game. You’ll see later ;););)

You investigate stuff right? What if I give the lovers up?
Is this about you telling him not to recruit Empty? That‘s all that comes to mind. I don‘t think you‘d ever betray your mafias for Vand‘s group, as touching as your night pad talks must‘ve been.

Hm the thing is, desin already revealed to be lover and said he‘d share info with us. You can tell us that if you wish, but since we‘ll hear directly from desin it‘s not that useful. At least not more useful/interesting than the number of mafias, or your color.

If you know something about the other mafia team it would also be useful for your team to share it with us. This way your team is safe while we lynch the others. There‘s a lot a confirmed mafia can say and do in such a situation with 2 mafia groups, both things that don‘t hurt his team and things that help his team even.

It‘s all up to you, if you want we can also just lock you and end the day faster so you don‘t have to stay here longer.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I don't know, Townie Pirate + Assassin sounds like a pretty nice combo to me :hmm Especially as a way to put the brakes on the Assassin, since there doesn't seem to be many hindrances to his daykills. Or maybe that's just wishful thinking and his partner has a scrub role.

At any rate, we should at least try to get a double lynch today with the mafia Lover.
Hm, you think? What would the Pirate Lover do to help their chances of winning? It really doesn‘t look like there‘s any good roles to steal. There‘s gnut‘s Jesus, if he was one. And maybe Farf‘s Prosecutor, but that‘s rather limited picks.

I had the same wishful thinking as you actually. Would be a nice way to make sure Assassin doesn‘t go completely out of control. The only counterplay is watching the online times of players, but honestly that doesn‘t help very much...

I wish a double lynch was possible, but the majority of times this was attempted it failed. Only Zasz managed to pull off that feat of joining the lynch from what I can remember :lmao Trying it could be risky, but I‘d go for it. If not the lover(if desin doesn‘t confirm he‘s the assassin), we could also try to tie someone like Juviii or shinobi.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
It looks to me like you keep thinking this should mirror what happened in the DBZ game and we should be mad at her for deceiving us or even surprised. I already told you I wouldn't mind even both of them being mafia. Makes the game more interesting :fan And I'd certainly keep my Masons alive with the chance of them being spies than asking for their lynch first thing on D1 because I can't deal with it. Where would be the fun in that?

Besides, whatever great danger you thought was present, nothing bad came out of my "misplaced trust", did it? We got Holt, now we know there are Lovers and who they are (as soon as desin finishes), which hopefully means we found one of the critical mafia roles. I'm not even sure what point you're trying to make.
Maybe I’m just broken, but I find your words in the first paragraph too illogical to comprehend :noworry Besides, there’s also plenty of fun to be had in lynching the correct starter Mason, if fun is all that‘s behind your reasoning.

Yeah nothing bad came out of it, thanks to it being prevented in advance. Told you that before, but you‘d never mistrust them once all confirmed townies are gone.

Also, it seems Zasz is our only detective, somehow. Had I not blocked you day 1 we wouldn‘t even have this.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,667
Reaction score
61,361
Gender
Male
Country
France
Double lynches are risky with the Shapeshifter still alive. One of us is probably a zombie.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Of course I'll do it. I've been told that even entertaining the idea of not recruiting anyone because I could die is not an option for our Mason team :heh

If he's mafia, I'll die and you all can lynch him. Or someone can protect me if they really don't trust James to be honest.
Who told you that? Sure it‘s still good to do it, but you really gotta pick out the right person. I wonder if it‘s possible to target Asako to confirm her? :fan

Would you even go for James? What are your thoughts on the remaining 12 unconfirmed people even? I made a post with my thoughts on them already, you could do a similar one.
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
I wish a double lynch was possible, but the majority of times this was attempted it failed. Only Zasz managed to pull off that feat of joining the lynch from what I can remember :lmao Trying it could be risky, but I‘d go for it. If not the lover(if desin doesn‘t confirm he‘s the assassin), we could also try to tie someone like Juviii or shinobi.
I'd go with shinobi tbh. Juvii at least told us about her role.
Also, it seems Zasz is our only detective, somehow. Had I not blocked you day 1 we wouldn‘t even have this.
Could be unless Gryffindor is one of them.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Double lynches are risky with the Shapeshifter still alive. One of us is probably a zombie.
I wouldn‘t say that‘s very likely. We had a prostitue, you and Zasz messing things up. I‘d rather believe he failed.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Just lynch Crescent

And pile up votes one by one
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Could be unless Gryffindor is one of them.
Can‘t be, his hint said he never had it before, and he was Det once. Still it‘s really weird there‘s only one Det.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I will give you a hint

Hiro Shishigami Bang Bang Bang
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Though i personally can't activate it
PGO?

If anyone can comfirm to have ever targeted Arjun but having survived we could prove Arjun to be mafia right here. Though I guess I can see the possibility of a PGO here.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Can‘t be, his hint said he never had it before, and he was Det once. Still it‘s really weird there‘s only one Det.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


PGO?

If anyone can comfirm to have ever targeted Arjun but having survived we could prove Arjun to be mafia right here. Though I guess I can see the possibility of a PGO here.
Yes PGo.

That's why i didn't want to reveal it.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Why are you in such a rush? Desin24 isn’t on here yet. :XD
Crescent for Nalu ship's sake tell your partners names.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
And no one targeted me as of yet as far as i think
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Can‘t be, his hint said he never had it before, and he was Det once. Still it‘s really weird there‘s only one Det
No one has come out and say he/she is Det. Unless someone says it, which I kind of doubt that at this point, that's the only scenario I can think of why there's only one.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Yes PGo.

That's why i didn't want to reveal it.
--- Double Post Merged, ---


Crescent for Nalu ship's sake tell your partners names.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
And no one targeted me as of yet as far as i think
It‘s a popular mafia claim tbh. And so far you only ever claimed passive roles every time you were a mafia, so excuse me for feeling off here.

As for Crescent, she won‘t do that. I wrote her a post about what she could do, up to her judgement whether it‘s worth it for her or her team to share certain knowledge, or have her live longer.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
It‘s a popular mafia claim tbh. And so far you only ever claimed passive roles every time you were a mafia, so excuse me for feeling off here.

As for Crescent, she won‘t do that. I wrote her a post about what she could do, up to her judgement whether it‘s worth it for her or her team to share certain knowledge, or have her live longer.
Well whatever i am not lying this time.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
No one has come out and say he/she is Det. Unless someone says it, which I kind of doubt that at this point, that's the only scenario I can think of why there's only one.
Possible I guess, Gryff is known to lie about his hints when det. But I‘d think he‘d fake being passive rather than active. Maybe some of the ones who are yet to reveal are a det, not having any big hopes tho.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,667
Reaction score
61,361
Gender
Male
Country
France
I wouldn‘t say that‘s very likely. We had a prostitue, you and Zasz messing things up. I‘d rather believe he failed.
Well, Son said he might be dead for some reason and when I asked him why he said his post was clear enough. Assuming he is Politician it would make sense.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Well, Son said he might be dead for some reason and when I asked him why he said his post was clear enough. Assuming he is Politician it would make sense.
Wait... Bare with me here, this could all be just bad conjecture. But what if he PMed his Mafia Gambler action for Holt to change his vote, but nothing happened. He became scared that he maybe missed his cointoss and he'd be finished. So he already tried making up the story of him being dead and unable to use his role due to Shapeshifter.

Then again, as a townie Politician he could also have these thoughts about his role not working, but it's interesting.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Okay, imagine my face when Im actually out for 12 hours and I get insta-bandwagoned yesterday. I have to admit, @Arjuna you did well with that try. :teach
I honestly couldn't appear sooner though, so penalty vote for me I guess. Holy Week ended so my free time is gone too, I can still be active tonight though.

@Demonspeed You are still the Shifter, I dont know how you did it but it has to be you!! :arf :XD
Jk, Im sorry for suspecting you, my sixth sense has gone numb lately and Idk why, it also happened with James in the Ace Attorney game... And Im sorry Farf went with proving you man but you were so damn suspicious really.

As for my role, I will reveal it and tell the whole truth, but not yet.
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Okay, imagine my face when Im actually out for 12 hours and I get insta-bandwagoned yesterday. I have to admit, @Arjuna you did well with that try. :teach
I honestly couldn't appear sooner though, so penalty vote for me I guess. Holy Week ended so my free time is gone too, I can still be active tonight though.

@Demonspeed You are still the Shifter, I dont know how you did it but it has to be you!! :arf :XD
Jk, Im sorry for suspecting you, my sixth sense has gone numb lately and Idk why, it also happened with James in the Ace Attorney game... And Im sorry Farf went with proving you man but you were so damn suspicious really.

As for my role, I will reveal it and tell the whole truth, but not yet.
Why are you withholding info till later? :?bunny
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top