Games Mafia Game 62-RWBY EDITION-END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,215
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil

As the leader of a bandits tribe that tried to remain neutral to the conflicts between huntsmen and White Fang, she was despised by many and, at some point of this trial, huntsmen assumed she could not be as neutral as everyone thought and decided to test her, they chased her and she escaped skillfully, however, the furious huntsmen defeated her, revealing her real affiliation:

Takuan

Mafia Detective
Arjuna

Paranoid Gun Owner

Also, the most dangerous player among all...

Emperor Spriggan


Crazy Host (main)

LadyPompom

Crazy Host (cohost)

Orange mafia Wins!!


Lambu

Mafia Boss

Erinyes

Mafia Janitor

James Rye

Mafia Gambler

Crescent_jinxgrace

Mafia Mason (Lover)

Empi and Pompom: :confetti:confetti


Night 7 actions
Arjuna investigates Takuan with relic and pass it to gnut >>>Learns his role>>>"Active, night, investigative."
Erinyes>>> kill gnut>>>>Succeeds

Day 7 Actions
Arjuna starts with the Relic
James gets one penalty vote for not vote killing on day 6
Day 6 Actions
-Relic is passed to Asako, she starts with it
-Asako gets 1 penalty vote for not voting day 5
-shinobi(Assassin)>>>>>>>kills Asako>>>>>>Succeeds
-Relic is in Daws's hands

Night 6 Actions
-Daws protects gnut with Relic>>>>>>Succeeds>>>>>Passes it to Arjuna
-Erinyes (Janitor)>>>>>Janitorizes Daws>>>>Succeeds

Red Mafia:Investigate SonOfDaws>>>>Learns Role>>>>>Politician
Night 5 Actions:
Elusia>Blocks Shinobi>>>>>>Fails>>>>>>Relic power
Orange Mafia>>>>>Janitor Holt>>>>>Succeeds
Red Mafia>> Investigate Erinyes>>>>Learn her role 'Mafia Janitor'
Uses Relic kill>>>> Kills Elusia>>>>Works

Day 5 Actions:
-gnut revives on day 5 as Tai (Jesus)
SonofDaws forces Takuan to vote for Juviii
JamesRye forces Elu to vote for him
shinobi (Assassin)>>>>Assassinates Lambu>>>>Succeeds
Night 4 Actions
Takuan - Investigate:Lambu>>>>>Learns his role 'Mafia Boss'
Juvii-Hides behind Asako>>>>Fails
Elusia-Blocks Juviii>>>>Succeeds
Gry>>>Investigates MarmaladeSky>>> no results>> shatters when James tries to kill him with relic
Demonspeed-Protects Gry>>>>Fails>>>>>Relic action
Desin dies as Pirate (Lover)

Orange mafia- James uses Relic kill on Gry>>>>Shatters illusion>>>>Gry dies
Erinyes Janitorizes Demonspeed>>>>>Succeeds

Day 4 Actions
Lambu gets 1 penalty vote for not voting D3
Takuan gets 1 penalty vote for not voting D3
Desin gets 3 penalty votes for not posting thrice
Send Holt Mason's Pad
Relic passed on to James, Orange Mafia team begins with the Relic
James(Mafia Gambler)>>>>Corrupts Arjuna's vote to James>>>>Succeeds
Son of Daws(Politician)>>>>>Changes Holt's vote to Jinx>>>>Succeeds
Arjuna gets 1 penalty for ignoring directions sent in by the hosts
shinobi(Assassin)>>>>Kills Vandred>>>>Succeeds
Day 3 Actions
Desin gets 1 penalty votes for not voting
Gnut gets 1 penalty for not posting thrice
Son of Daws (Politician)>>>>Forces GrySun to vote Asako>>>>Succeeds
Farfalla (Prosecutor)>>>>>Marks Demon with Prosecutor Mark>>>>Fails>>>> Demon revealed as townie>>>>Farfalla dies
Threesome candidate>>>> guess James Rye & Erinyes>>> 0 of guesses is a lover
assassin>>> kills Zirconium

Night 3 Actions
Juvii- Investigates GrySun and Crescent>>Gets their roles>>>uses relic to Kill GrySun>>> suceeds>>>> GrySun gains secondary role Illusion>>> pass relic to James
Elusia-block Lambu>>> succeeds
Zasz- protect Demon>>> suceeds
Gry- ivestigates Crescent >>> gets guilty
Demonspeed- protect Gry >>> fails (relic can't be blocked)
Vandred-Recruits Holt>>>>>Succeeds

Red mafia-
Investigate -James Ryes>>> gets "Mafia Gambler"

Orange mafia-kill Demonspeed with Janitor>>> fails (Bodyguard dies) Zasz:kappa
Day 2 Actions
Relic randomized>>>> Juvii got the relic
Martyr marks Demonspeed
Martyr marks Xadyu
Martyr marks Elusia.
Martyr marks Empty>>>>Shatters Illusion>>>Empty dies>>>Night phase is skipped
James>>>>Uses Gambling action on Arjuna to change vote to xi0>>>>Cointoss>>>>Gamble fails

Shuffler is lynched>>>> Zasz, Elusia and GrySun shuffle roles, Zasz becomes bodyguard, Elusia becomes prostitute and GySun becomes detective
Threesome guess>> Gnut and Grysun today>>> 0 of gesses is a lover
Orange mafia
shinobi>>>>>>Daykills Xadyu>>>>Succeeds

Night 2 Actions Night 2 skipped
Day 1 Actions

Xadyu has the relic > gets 1 penalty votes for not posting thrice
SonofDaws (Politician) >>>>> forces GrySun to vote for SonofDaws
Threesome guess>>guess desin24 and Zasz>>> 1 of the guesses is lover.

Night 1 Actions
Juvii- Hide and kill EmptySoul>>>>Empty soul acquires 2ndary role "Illusion"
Elusia- Protect: GrySun
Zasz- investigate Gry>>>>> innocent
Gry- Blocks Vandred>>>>Succeeds
Xadyu- use the Relic of Knowledge on GrySun, to find out about his role.>>>results: active, night role, blocking role.
Gryffindor- Investigate WYIS>>>no result
Demonspeed- Protect Marmalade>>>
Vandred-Recruits Zasz>>>> Fails due to block

Red mafia
Investigate GrySun>>>>role is prostitute

Orange mafia-Janitor Erinyes to kill Gryffindor >>>>Succeeds

END OF DAY 1 /START OF DAY 2
END OF DAY 2/ START OF DAY 3
END OF DAY 3/ START OF DAY 4

END OF DAY 4/START OF DAY 5
END OF DAY 5/START OF DAY 6

END OF DAY 6/START OF DAY 7
END OF DAY 7/START OF DAY 8
​
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Here, @Arjuna
Use this list for potential mafia targets.
Gnut,crescent, gry,farfalla,demon out
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
The second? You mean the 2nd part of my post? Yeah.. I said I was doing that... Today, I'll make the usage if my role obvious.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Some unknown role?
Telling it exactly will earn me host kill.

I was specifically warned not to do that.
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
Lambu maybe.
Tbh that's who i'm suspecting the most i think. I suspected James last day phase as well. Marmalade is pure speculation on my part, just because she doesn't talk a whole lot. She reminds me of Crescent who was also not that talkative and who i couldn't figure out at all (though i guess everyone me figured out more)
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Gnut,crescent, gry,farfalla,demon out
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Telling it exactly will earn me host kill.

I was specifically warned not to do that.
Alright then what do you mean by "unknown": If not for that rule, could you properly identity it with existing roles?
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Hmm... I'm guessing that Arjuna has the relic right now :hmm
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Hmm... I'm guessing that Arjuna has the relic right now :hmm
Really? I'm guessing that he's a mafia talking out his ass. Why do you think he has it?
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Tbh that's who i'm suspecting the most i think. I suspected James last day phase as well. Marmalade is pure speculation on my part, just because she doesn't talk a whole lot. She reminds me of Crescent who was also not that talkative and who i couldn't figure out at all (though i guess everyone me figured out more)
I think it's because you and Zircy are the true newbies of this game. They would expect Marmalade not to talk all that much because that's usually how she plays.. but this time, it's a bit too inactive.
Really? I'm guessing that he's a mafia talking out his ass. Why do you think he has it?
Because he just says that he'll get host kill if he's not careful. There's also subtle hints of him trying to get to you like some kind of confirmation.
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
I think it's because you and Zircy are the true newbies of this game. They would expect Marmalade not to talk all that much because that's usually how she plays.. but this time, it's a bit too inactive.
Ah, yeah i don't know how people usually act. :)
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
I think it's because you and Zircy are the true newbies of this game. They would expect Marmalade not to talk all that much because that's usually how she plays.. but this time, it's a bit too inactive.

Because he just says that he'll get host kill if he's not careful. There's also subtle hints of him trying to get to you like some kind of confirmation.
I don't know about that.. He said he'll get a hostkill for talking about the penalty and this "unknown role" that caused it.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Him disappearing when I was questioning him only makes him more suspect.

Although I'm sure there was something very important for him to do...
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Ah, yeah i don't know how people usually act. :)
So naive... kind of cute, even :lmao
Dw, once you played enough, you'll know each playstyles.
I don't know about that.. He said he'll get a hostkill for talking about the penalty and this "unknown role" that caused it.
Kind of the main point of the relic system. If someone has the relic, he/she can tell the results of it but can't say that he/she got the source of info from it. I think he got an unknown role from you and if he even mentions once (or mentions again because he said he has a penalty), that he has the relic, it's game over for him.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Welp, it's quiet now.
Time for me to prepare for school. If you guys have any plans, just tag me.

Oh and,
Votekill MarmaladeSky
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
You guys

No I don't n't have the relic.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Let me ask the hosts once again if I can reveal it.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
You guys

No I don't n't have the relic.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Let me ask the hosts once again if I can reveal it.
Could you answer my previous question then? If not for that rule preventing you from revealing the cause of the penalty, could you properly identify the role/cause of it?
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Could you answer my previous question then? If not for that rule preventing you from revealing the cause of the penalty, could you properly identify the role/cause of it?
Just this

I was told to do something which I didn't do(because i thought it would have been harmful to the Town) so I earned a penalty vote.Check the vote list of last DP.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Just this

I was told to do something which I didn't do(because i thought it would have been harmful to the Town) so I earned a penalty vote.Check the vote list of last DP.
That was a yes or no question... I'm not asking you to say what role(s) or whatever told you to do that. I'm asking if you know what the cause is and just can't say or do you have no idea what role/ability caused it AND you couldn't say what even if you did
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
I am told I will get 3 penalty yes if I tell.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
That was a yes or no question... I'm not asking you to say what role(s) or whatever told you to do that. I'm asking if you know what the cause is and just can't say or do you have no idea what role/ability caused it AND you couldn't say what even if you did
I suddenly received the pm.


No I don't know the cause but I think it was done by the mafia.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,184
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Updated recap, again, please let me know if i forget something, will fix it Asap

also ill try to update it before the end of the day so everyone can check any new stuff.
Note : I m keeping every initial hints regardless of any role changes, they might be useful.

recap
1.Arjuna as Jaune-> role is passive and activates during the night. "Hiro Shishigami Bang Bang Bang" hints PGO
2.gnut as Ren -> Had his role before - an active role, got it several times, Townie was lynched on D3
3.Crescent_jinxgrace as Nora -> hint is that it fits the characters of Blake or Ilia better than Nora. Although it fits her in real life very well. hints mason Mafia mason (lover) lynched on Day 4

4.desin24 as Coco - >never had his role before (those being detective, whore, hider, bulletproof, normal townie, noble and some missing ones.)it also a role that fits his real life life, Pirate (lover) Got romeo-ed on N4 after his lover death.
5.Farfalla as Yang -> never had this role before, a townie one. Not a pressuring role. prosecutor, was kelled on D3 due to her role.
6.Asako as Adam - Passive, role gets actived if a certain condition is met. "if something happen to her something will happen". not a useful role. claimed Mason
7.Demonspeed as James -> has an active role, had it before,said he's doctor . he's a proven town affiliation - ???? killed on N4
8.Xadyu as Salem-> hints investigator Investigator, killed on Day 2
9.Vandred as Glynda -> an active role used it on n1" and got a lot of questions" hints mason recruiter - Mason recruiter day killed on Day 4

10.Elusia as Sienna-> like this role because it fits her very well here, night role, used it on n1. said if she uses it properly she might get through without being killed. said its a blocking protecting role ? claims bodyguard. Got her role changed on D3 due to the shuffler death.
11.MarmaladeSky as Neo ->never had the role before, its passive (shes fine with her role) she said "activation of the passive is in your hands" she hinted Restless spirit
12.SonofDaws as Blake -> his role is one of the more underrated active roles, hints pssibly Politician ?
13.GrySun as Roman -> said he's a townie again, his role is not one that gets back host PMs - Claimed prostitute, got his role swapped on D3 due ro shuffler death. Detective shapeshifted on D3 or D4 ? illusion shattered on Night 4 due to a mafia kill (Illusion).
14.Zasz as Penny-> his role is active and also boring, had it before, said on D2 he has some info on gry, his role has been swapped, said his previous role was det. ???? killed on N3
15.EmptySoul as Tyrian -> Passive role , not a fan of it. Mafia Burden shapeshift-ed on night 1 - genjutsu shattered on Day 2 due to the martyr mark (illusion)
16.WithYouInSpirit as Ruby ->said his role was somehow unconventional. he never had it before and it can potentially fuck with people. Mafia Boss lynched on Day 1
17.shinobi as Velvet -> active role, said her role doesn't really fit Velvet character, mentioned somthing about results.
18.James Rye as Qrow -> said his role fits a lot his character, Qrow . Active role, he said he always wanted to play that role one day. claims barkeeper
19.Holt as Emerald-> said his role is not active hinted townie , seems to has recruited, former role was threesome candidate.
20.Erinyes as Pyrrha -> fits Pyrrha's character somehow. had the role before, not a det. Apprentice
21.Gryffindor as Weiss -> Active, never had it before- ???? Killed on N1
22.Zirconium as Sun ->said role is nothing special. using it haso benefit for her, but for others. her role is beneficial to another player, but I can only activate it during day phases, hasnt used it yet. (hints possibly martyr) Martyr dauy killed on D3
23.Lambu as Cinder -> said he is a townie and his role is also not a stressful one like prostitute, still has its use. said he has no investigative role, no doc, no special role like politician. But he likes it. claims spy
24.Juviii asWinter -> her role doesn't fit my character but kinda fits one of the main girls. ablocking role, hints Hider
25.xi0 as Amber-> s passive and the activation isn't limited by a particular phase, hinted shuffler- Shuffler lynched on Day2
26.Takuan as Raven- not an unclaimable day role. said his role souds as one of the least interesting. but people might like this role a lot, has not used any action ast night. claims Bulletproof


Actions :

Night 1
Elusia - protected Gry
Gry - blocked Van
Xad - Targetted Gry (got blocking role and good affiliation)
demon - protected Marma
Erin' - tragetted Zasz sensei
James - Asako, Gry, Juviii, Takuan, gnut got one of his customer redirected
Lambu -Investigates farf, got nothing

Nigh 2 : Skipped : N/a

Night 3 :

gry - investigated Crescent get guilty
Elusia - targetted lambu, got player inactive on her target.
Vandred- recruited Holt
James - Invited - Arjuna, Marma, juvii got someone could not use his action last night.
Lambu - Investigates Mama got nothing

Night 4 :



Misc :
- Holt as 3 some guessed on gnut, gry, Erin, james , desin, zasz (one lover among either desin or zasz)
- desin said that gryff was likely mortician

Relics info - TBC

Relics rules reminder refers to post #547[/QUOTE]
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
I am told I will get 3 penalty yes if I tell.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I suddenly received the pm.


No I don't know the cause but I think it was done by the mafia.
Thanks.

Well then, I only see a few possibilities:

  1. Arjuna got a relic used on him by a 3rd party or a maiden (whatever the hell that means.. @Emperor Spriggan @Lady pompom ?)
  2. A gambler targeted Arjuna. Whether you believe I'm a politician or a gambler, right now is irrelavant. I've been hinting every time, but I pointed out my ability usage pretty explicitly on Day 4 and it was NOT on Arjuna. There's someone else. Perhaps this was done to balance the mafia and the town, add more ambiguity into the mix (because that's definitely what this game needed), and to counter the shapeshifter.
  3. Arjuna is lying, mafia scum.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Maidens are Mafia Bosses :p Their relic uses are different from regular Mafia members
Lmao what the hell? I wouldn't describe mafia bosses as "maiden-like", but maybe that's just me.


So then orange mafia boss using the relic isn't completely out of the question. I would think having 2 bosses in one game is pretty rare, but its not impossible..
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
If it was a orange mafia boss, then I presume they got it from Xadyu on N3, targeted Arjuna, passed it to another of their own, used it to kill on N4, and probably passed it to another orange.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top