Games Mafia Game 62-RWBY EDITION-END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,215
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil

As the leader of a bandits tribe that tried to remain neutral to the conflicts between huntsmen and White Fang, she was despised by many and, at some point of this trial, huntsmen assumed she could not be as neutral as everyone thought and decided to test her, they chased her and she escaped skillfully, however, the furious huntsmen defeated her, revealing her real affiliation:

Takuan

Mafia Detective
Arjuna

Paranoid Gun Owner

Also, the most dangerous player among all...

Emperor Spriggan


Crazy Host (main)

LadyPompom

Crazy Host (cohost)

Orange mafia Wins!!


Lambu

Mafia Boss

Erinyes

Mafia Janitor

James Rye

Mafia Gambler

Crescent_jinxgrace

Mafia Mason (Lover)

Empi and Pompom: :confetti:confetti


Night 7 actions
Arjuna investigates Takuan with relic and pass it to gnut >>>Learns his role>>>"Active, night, investigative."
Erinyes>>> kill gnut>>>>Succeeds

Day 7 Actions
Arjuna starts with the Relic
James gets one penalty vote for not vote killing on day 6
Day 6 Actions
-Relic is passed to Asako, she starts with it
-Asako gets 1 penalty vote for not voting day 5
-shinobi(Assassin)>>>>>>>kills Asako>>>>>>Succeeds
-Relic is in Daws's hands

Night 6 Actions
-Daws protects gnut with Relic>>>>>>Succeeds>>>>>Passes it to Arjuna
-Erinyes (Janitor)>>>>>Janitorizes Daws>>>>Succeeds

Red Mafia:Investigate SonOfDaws>>>>Learns Role>>>>>Politician
Night 5 Actions:
Elusia>Blocks Shinobi>>>>>>Fails>>>>>>Relic power
Orange Mafia>>>>>Janitor Holt>>>>>Succeeds
Red Mafia>> Investigate Erinyes>>>>Learn her role 'Mafia Janitor'
Uses Relic kill>>>> Kills Elusia>>>>Works

Day 5 Actions:
-gnut revives on day 5 as Tai (Jesus)
SonofDaws forces Takuan to vote for Juviii
JamesRye forces Elu to vote for him
shinobi (Assassin)>>>>Assassinates Lambu>>>>Succeeds
Night 4 Actions
Takuan - Investigate:Lambu>>>>>Learns his role 'Mafia Boss'
Juvii-Hides behind Asako>>>>Fails
Elusia-Blocks Juviii>>>>Succeeds
Gry>>>Investigates MarmaladeSky>>> no results>> shatters when James tries to kill him with relic
Demonspeed-Protects Gry>>>>Fails>>>>>Relic action
Desin dies as Pirate (Lover)

Orange mafia- James uses Relic kill on Gry>>>>Shatters illusion>>>>Gry dies
Erinyes Janitorizes Demonspeed>>>>>Succeeds

Day 4 Actions
Lambu gets 1 penalty vote for not voting D3
Takuan gets 1 penalty vote for not voting D3
Desin gets 3 penalty votes for not posting thrice
Send Holt Mason's Pad
Relic passed on to James, Orange Mafia team begins with the Relic
James(Mafia Gambler)>>>>Corrupts Arjuna's vote to James>>>>Succeeds
Son of Daws(Politician)>>>>>Changes Holt's vote to Jinx>>>>Succeeds
Arjuna gets 1 penalty for ignoring directions sent in by the hosts
shinobi(Assassin)>>>>Kills Vandred>>>>Succeeds
Day 3 Actions
Desin gets 1 penalty votes for not voting
Gnut gets 1 penalty for not posting thrice
Son of Daws (Politician)>>>>Forces GrySun to vote Asako>>>>Succeeds
Farfalla (Prosecutor)>>>>>Marks Demon with Prosecutor Mark>>>>Fails>>>> Demon revealed as townie>>>>Farfalla dies
Threesome candidate>>>> guess James Rye & Erinyes>>> 0 of guesses is a lover
assassin>>> kills Zirconium

Night 3 Actions
Juvii- Investigates GrySun and Crescent>>Gets their roles>>>uses relic to Kill GrySun>>> suceeds>>>> GrySun gains secondary role Illusion>>> pass relic to James
Elusia-block Lambu>>> succeeds
Zasz- protect Demon>>> suceeds
Gry- ivestigates Crescent >>> gets guilty
Demonspeed- protect Gry >>> fails (relic can't be blocked)
Vandred-Recruits Holt>>>>>Succeeds

Red mafia-
Investigate -James Ryes>>> gets "Mafia Gambler"

Orange mafia-kill Demonspeed with Janitor>>> fails (Bodyguard dies) Zasz:kappa
Day 2 Actions
Relic randomized>>>> Juvii got the relic
Martyr marks Demonspeed
Martyr marks Xadyu
Martyr marks Elusia.
Martyr marks Empty>>>>Shatters Illusion>>>Empty dies>>>Night phase is skipped
James>>>>Uses Gambling action on Arjuna to change vote to xi0>>>>Cointoss>>>>Gamble fails

Shuffler is lynched>>>> Zasz, Elusia and GrySun shuffle roles, Zasz becomes bodyguard, Elusia becomes prostitute and GySun becomes detective
Threesome guess>> Gnut and Grysun today>>> 0 of gesses is a lover
Orange mafia
shinobi>>>>>>Daykills Xadyu>>>>Succeeds

Night 2 Actions Night 2 skipped
Day 1 Actions

Xadyu has the relic > gets 1 penalty votes for not posting thrice
SonofDaws (Politician) >>>>> forces GrySun to vote for SonofDaws
Threesome guess>>guess desin24 and Zasz>>> 1 of the guesses is lover.

Night 1 Actions
Juvii- Hide and kill EmptySoul>>>>Empty soul acquires 2ndary role "Illusion"
Elusia- Protect: GrySun
Zasz- investigate Gry>>>>> innocent
Gry- Blocks Vandred>>>>Succeeds
Xadyu- use the Relic of Knowledge on GrySun, to find out about his role.>>>results: active, night role, blocking role.
Gryffindor- Investigate WYIS>>>no result
Demonspeed- Protect Marmalade>>>
Vandred-Recruits Zasz>>>> Fails due to block

Red mafia
Investigate GrySun>>>>role is prostitute

Orange mafia-Janitor Erinyes to kill Gryffindor >>>>Succeeds

END OF DAY 1 /START OF DAY 2
END OF DAY 2/ START OF DAY 3
END OF DAY 3/ START OF DAY 4

END OF DAY 4/START OF DAY 5
END OF DAY 5/START OF DAY 6

END OF DAY 6/START OF DAY 7
END OF DAY 7/START OF DAY 8
​
 
Last edited by a moderator:

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Before it was in day 1 that's why I believe he's not lying.
Also @Elusia you blocked juviii in N3 too?
Because if you did then she can't be the shifter after all gry became an illusion.
Yeah....good thinking.
Elu chan did you block juviii nite 3 (nite 2 really xD)?


Nvm lol
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
@gnut Why would the Shapeshifter chose Gry, a sane Det who was waiting for his death with every comment he made who himself didn't even expected to see the next night phase, over a Bulletproof Townie? Takuna has the biggest chances of making it to the endgame thus being a valuable Illusion to increase the SS chances to win the game. If Gry hadn't be targeted this night and no Illusion went pop today then the SS would have had a team of three Illusions after the next night phase! With himself 4 players in a 12-13 players left game!!! The SS clearly does not understand the fine nuances of the different roles or his own and just went after who he believes to be most dangerous despite him needing others to "kill" his Illusions. The SS has to be a new player, neither you nor I would play this way!
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Yeah....good thinking.
Elu chan did you block juviii nite 3 (nite 2 really xD)?
I just said no :XD
But I think you guys know that by now.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
@gnut Why would the Shapeshifter chose Gry, a sane Det who was waiting for his death with every comment he made who himself didn't even expected to see the next night phase, over a Bulletproof Townie? Takuna has the biggest chances of making it to the endgame thus being a valuable Illusion to increase the SS chances to win the game. If Gry hadn't be targeted this night and no Illusion went pop today then the SS would have had a team of three Illusions after the next night phase! With himself 4 players in a 12-13 players left game!!! The SS clearly does not understand the fine nuances of the different roles or his own and just went after who he believes to be most dangerous despite him needing others to "kill" his Illusions. The SS has to be a new player, neither you nor I would play this way!
Why you presume its a he :heh


I just said no :XD
But I think you guys know that by now.
Yeah i said nvm xp
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
We had investigator,a detective and you a spy....gryff is probably other investigative role.
Crescent did said that Gryf was mortician, which could make sense with a Janitor, but the question is if we want to believe her words. She also said that orange has 4 players. If red has also 4 player, though i doubt that with a Burden I guess they are most likely 5 players, then we have 3 orange and either 2 or 3 reds left, so 5-6 Mafia in totaly plus a 7th 3rd role. We do not have that many unconfirmed townies left, the quicker we finish one of those three parties the better. And Shapeshifter is only one person with one Illusion, the sooner we find her or him and lynch her or him, the better for Townie!
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,309
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Didn't lambu say she investigated someone on N3 and got result.
Someone confirm this as I don't remember also let's do the double lynch with marma and someone else not juviii because if both dies then it's confirmed that she is the shifter but we need every ine cooperation or we just lynch marma and juviii.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
I could see myself die today, if not today then tomorrow.. and then there's also some few confirmed townies that also's going to die like Holt, gnut and Asako. So we need to act fast.

That's why I wanted to do the double lynch again. If she really is the shifter and I blocked her, it might be a success.

No, I blocked her last night, not on N3. I blocked Lambu there.
Yep, Juvii has to go, and I agree with the double-lynch thing. This time it might work.

For now Votekill MarmaladeSky
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Why you presume its a he :heh



Yeah i said nvm xp
There are no girls on the internet, gnut, everyone knows that. XD
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
@gnut Why would the Shapeshifter chose Gry, a sane Det who was waiting for his death with every comment he made who himself didn't even expected to see the next night phase, over a Bulletproof Townie? Takuna has the biggest chances of making it to the endgame thus being a valuable Illusion to increase the SS chances to win the game. If Gry hadn't be targeted this night and no Illusion went pop today then the SS would have had a team of three Illusions after the next night phase! With himself 4 players in a 12-13 players left game!!! The SS clearly does not understand the fine nuances of the different roles or his own and just went after who he believes to be most dangerous despite him needing others to "kill" his Illusions. The SS has to be a new player, neither you nor I would play this way!
The assassin and shifter are newbie mafia. Janitor, I would think so too. Besides Gryffindor's death, that mafia also killed confirmed townies.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Didn't lambu say she investigated someone on N3 and got result.
Someone confirm this as I don't remember also let's do the double lynch with marma and someone else not juviii because if both dies then it's confirmed that she is the shifter but we need every ine cooperation or we just lynch marma and juviii.
No I didn't, I got no results since the very beggining of the game. First Farf, then Marma (Elu Blocked me) and now Juvii (Elu blocked her)

My sad talk? :(

So what makes you suspect me is the fact that i was there; but you also say that not being there doesn't prove anything. So... What exactly makes you think i'm the assassin?
My presence means i'm suspect, my absence means nothing... With these conditions everybody could be the assassin.

It's fine anyway. I was excessively defensive earlier when i got accused, because i had the feeling that everyone was on me and me alone. I obviously understand that everyone has to be suspected.
Dont get it wrong, what I meant is that you could have easily sent the kill and then go offline. Hosts take 5-10 minutes in order to make the killing post (I know from experience thanks to the last game)

@gnut ^there you go
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I could see myself die today, if not today then tomorrow.. and then there's also some few confirmed townies that also's going to die like Holt, gnut and Asako. So we need to act fast.


That's why I wanted to do the double lynch again. If she really is the shifter and I blocked her, it might be a success.

No, I blocked her last night, not on N3. I blocked Lambu there.
Remember how Crescent advised her mafia buddies to lynch everyone around Gry? I fear they are doing this now but to me who is unconfirmed unlike Gry. Right now I KNOW I can trust Holt, gnut, you and Asako (though there is a very small chance that Asako is Mafia Mason, but how likely are the chances that both mafias got a Mafia Mason in a Mason Group with a Townie Mason Recruiter?). Once you guys are gone and if I am still alive then Mafia can easily either led me on using my own findings against me or frame me as Mafia Det and get the other townies to lynch me and I had no way to defending myself.
Remember! I asked Vandred to recuit me last night! But he was killed! If he was still alive and had recruited me you would know you could believe me but the Mafia took that chance from me! They knows they only have to get the confirmed townies out one by one and sooner or later I will find myself in a pinch if my role refuses to give me results with which i can prove my innocence. And even then people will just claim I got that due being Mafia Det...
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,309
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Also two people needs to stay form tge confirmed townies till the last minute because I'm sure the assassin will want to mess our plan.
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
@Takuan @Arjuna will you cooperate and change your vote form james to one to juviii and the other to marmalade.
I don't think i will. I'm sure James is mafia, and now he's accusing me of things (which was expected, as im targetting him). I definitely don't think i'll change my vote now. He IS mafia, and i say we should lynch him.
I expect him to succesfully convince everybody since he's experienced, more so than i am, and he's eloquent. But he's not convincing me, and i'm not changing my vote.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Also two people needs to stay form tge confirmed townies till the last minute because I'm sure the assassin will want to mess our plan.
Don't forget we got a politician and most likely a Mafia Gambler, or only a Maia Gambler acting as politican but then Mafias would be way too op even if seperated into two groups with Janitor, Assassin, possible Escort, Mafia Gambler. The Burden can hardly cancel that OPness out due the Assassin. So role-changing actions might fuck us over too.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I don't think i will. I'm sure James is mafia, and now he's accusing me of things (which was expected, as im targetting him). I definitely don't think i'll change my vote now. He IS mafia, and i say we should lynch him.
I expect him to succesfully convince everybody since he's experienced, more so than i am, and he's eloquent. But he's not convincing me, and i'm not changing my vote.
But why are you so sure?
Dude the more i think about it....neither the shifter nor assassin targets the bulletproof.
Oooooh takuan....boy boy boy.
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Remember how Crescent advised her mafia buddies to lynch everyone around Gry? I fear they are doing this now but to me who is unconfirmed unlike Gry. Right now I KNOW I can trust Holt, gnut, you and Asako (though there is a very small chance that Asako is Mafia Mason, but how likely are the chances that both mafias got a Mafia Mason in a Mason Group with a Townie Mason Recruiter?). Once you guys are gone and if I am still alive then Mafia can easily either led me on using my own findings against me or frame me as Mafia Det and get the other townies to lynch me and I had no way to defending myself.
Remember! I asked Vandred to recuit me last night! But he was killed! If he was still alive and had recruited me you would know you could believe me but the Mafia took that chance from me! They knows they only have to get the confirmed townies out one by one and sooner or later I will find myself in a pinch if my role refuses to give me results with which i can prove my innocence. And even then people will just claim I got that due being Mafia Det...
Calm down, James. I'll believe on your claims, but people still won't believe you until proven by a confirmed townie. You have to remember that. Right now, we need to come up with another double lynch. You can do that right?
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
But why are you so sure?
Dude the more i think about it....neither the shifter nor assassin targets the bulletproof.
Oooooh takuan....boy boy boy.
I don't know why i'm not targeted, maybe because people think i'm a newbie and thus not a menace. If anything i'm grateful for staying in the game longer.
I've been suspecting him for a little while, but that feeling increases the more he talks.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
I don't think i will. I'm sure James is mafia, and now he's accusing me of things (which was expected, as im targetting him). I definitely don't think i'll change my vote now. He IS mafia, and i say we should lynch him.
I expect him to succesfully convince everybody since he's experienced, more so than i am, and he's eloquent. But he's not convincing me, and i'm not changing my vote.
I understand, I also distrust James, but I would rather lynch a dubious Restless Spirit over a dubious BK. In whichever case, Elu can also secretly block James tonight to test him. Why is it so hard to change your vote?

If Marma is actually assassin this might get interesting :heh
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top