Games Mafia Game 62-RWBY EDITION-END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,215
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil

As the leader of a bandits tribe that tried to remain neutral to the conflicts between huntsmen and White Fang, she was despised by many and, at some point of this trial, huntsmen assumed she could not be as neutral as everyone thought and decided to test her, they chased her and she escaped skillfully, however, the furious huntsmen defeated her, revealing her real affiliation:

Takuan

Mafia Detective
Arjuna

Paranoid Gun Owner

Also, the most dangerous player among all...

Emperor Spriggan


Crazy Host (main)

LadyPompom

Crazy Host (cohost)

Orange mafia Wins!!


Lambu

Mafia Boss

Erinyes

Mafia Janitor

James Rye

Mafia Gambler

Crescent_jinxgrace

Mafia Mason (Lover)

Empi and Pompom: :confetti:confetti


Night 7 actions
Arjuna investigates Takuan with relic and pass it to gnut >>>Learns his role>>>"Active, night, investigative."
Erinyes>>> kill gnut>>>>Succeeds

Day 7 Actions
Arjuna starts with the Relic
James gets one penalty vote for not vote killing on day 6
Day 6 Actions
-Relic is passed to Asako, she starts with it
-Asako gets 1 penalty vote for not voting day 5
-shinobi(Assassin)>>>>>>>kills Asako>>>>>>Succeeds
-Relic is in Daws's hands

Night 6 Actions
-Daws protects gnut with Relic>>>>>>Succeeds>>>>>Passes it to Arjuna
-Erinyes (Janitor)>>>>>Janitorizes Daws>>>>Succeeds

Red Mafia:Investigate SonOfDaws>>>>Learns Role>>>>>Politician
Night 5 Actions:
Elusia>Blocks Shinobi>>>>>>Fails>>>>>>Relic power
Orange Mafia>>>>>Janitor Holt>>>>>Succeeds
Red Mafia>> Investigate Erinyes>>>>Learn her role 'Mafia Janitor'
Uses Relic kill>>>> Kills Elusia>>>>Works

Day 5 Actions:
-gnut revives on day 5 as Tai (Jesus)
SonofDaws forces Takuan to vote for Juviii
JamesRye forces Elu to vote for him
shinobi (Assassin)>>>>Assassinates Lambu>>>>Succeeds
Night 4 Actions
Takuan - Investigate:Lambu>>>>>Learns his role 'Mafia Boss'
Juvii-Hides behind Asako>>>>Fails
Elusia-Blocks Juviii>>>>Succeeds
Gry>>>Investigates MarmaladeSky>>> no results>> shatters when James tries to kill him with relic
Demonspeed-Protects Gry>>>>Fails>>>>>Relic action
Desin dies as Pirate (Lover)

Orange mafia- James uses Relic kill on Gry>>>>Shatters illusion>>>>Gry dies
Erinyes Janitorizes Demonspeed>>>>>Succeeds

Day 4 Actions
Lambu gets 1 penalty vote for not voting D3
Takuan gets 1 penalty vote for not voting D3
Desin gets 3 penalty votes for not posting thrice
Send Holt Mason's Pad
Relic passed on to James, Orange Mafia team begins with the Relic
James(Mafia Gambler)>>>>Corrupts Arjuna's vote to James>>>>Succeeds
Son of Daws(Politician)>>>>>Changes Holt's vote to Jinx>>>>Succeeds
Arjuna gets 1 penalty for ignoring directions sent in by the hosts
shinobi(Assassin)>>>>Kills Vandred>>>>Succeeds
Day 3 Actions
Desin gets 1 penalty votes for not voting
Gnut gets 1 penalty for not posting thrice
Son of Daws (Politician)>>>>Forces GrySun to vote Asako>>>>Succeeds
Farfalla (Prosecutor)>>>>>Marks Demon with Prosecutor Mark>>>>Fails>>>> Demon revealed as townie>>>>Farfalla dies
Threesome candidate>>>> guess James Rye & Erinyes>>> 0 of guesses is a lover
assassin>>> kills Zirconium

Night 3 Actions
Juvii- Investigates GrySun and Crescent>>Gets their roles>>>uses relic to Kill GrySun>>> suceeds>>>> GrySun gains secondary role Illusion>>> pass relic to James
Elusia-block Lambu>>> succeeds
Zasz- protect Demon>>> suceeds
Gry- ivestigates Crescent >>> gets guilty
Demonspeed- protect Gry >>> fails (relic can't be blocked)
Vandred-Recruits Holt>>>>>Succeeds

Red mafia-
Investigate -James Ryes>>> gets "Mafia Gambler"

Orange mafia-kill Demonspeed with Janitor>>> fails (Bodyguard dies) Zasz:kappa
Day 2 Actions
Relic randomized>>>> Juvii got the relic
Martyr marks Demonspeed
Martyr marks Xadyu
Martyr marks Elusia.
Martyr marks Empty>>>>Shatters Illusion>>>Empty dies>>>Night phase is skipped
James>>>>Uses Gambling action on Arjuna to change vote to xi0>>>>Cointoss>>>>Gamble fails

Shuffler is lynched>>>> Zasz, Elusia and GrySun shuffle roles, Zasz becomes bodyguard, Elusia becomes prostitute and GySun becomes detective
Threesome guess>> Gnut and Grysun today>>> 0 of gesses is a lover
Orange mafia
shinobi>>>>>>Daykills Xadyu>>>>Succeeds

Night 2 Actions Night 2 skipped
Day 1 Actions

Xadyu has the relic > gets 1 penalty votes for not posting thrice
SonofDaws (Politician) >>>>> forces GrySun to vote for SonofDaws
Threesome guess>>guess desin24 and Zasz>>> 1 of the guesses is lover.

Night 1 Actions
Juvii- Hide and kill EmptySoul>>>>Empty soul acquires 2ndary role "Illusion"
Elusia- Protect: GrySun
Zasz- investigate Gry>>>>> innocent
Gry- Blocks Vandred>>>>Succeeds
Xadyu- use the Relic of Knowledge on GrySun, to find out about his role.>>>results: active, night role, blocking role.
Gryffindor- Investigate WYIS>>>no result
Demonspeed- Protect Marmalade>>>
Vandred-Recruits Zasz>>>> Fails due to block

Red mafia
Investigate GrySun>>>>role is prostitute

Orange mafia-Janitor Erinyes to kill Gryffindor >>>>Succeeds

END OF DAY 1 /START OF DAY 2
END OF DAY 2/ START OF DAY 3
END OF DAY 3/ START OF DAY 4

END OF DAY 4/START OF DAY 5
END OF DAY 5/START OF DAY 6

END OF DAY 6/START OF DAY 7
END OF DAY 7/START OF DAY 8
​
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
I don't think i will. I'm sure James is mafia, and now he's accusing me of things (which was expected, as im targetting him). I definitely don't think i'll change my vote now. He IS mafia, and i say we should lynch him.
I expect him to succesfully convince everybody since he's experienced, more so than i am, and he's eloquent. But he's not convincing me, and i'm not changing my vote.
That's normal for him also even if he is taking down the assassin ans the shifter is more important then a mafia det especially in late games.
You making yourself more suspicious as james is way more trust worthy we cab even get us a mafia ( but he need serious luck for it I know that because last game I was a BK and I only got the role reveal once (without the ring I'm talking ofc as we don't have here )
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I don't think i will. I'm sure James is mafia, and now he's accusing me of things (which was expected, as im targetting him). I definitely don't think i'll change my vote now. He IS mafia, and i say we should lynch him.
I expect him to succesfully convince everybody since he's experienced, more so than i am, and he's eloquent. But he's not convincing me, and i'm not changing my vote.
I have been on yours and Zir's ass since the start of the game. I gave you guys leeway due being newbies the first couple phases and then went after each of you which made Zir give more and more hints till it was possible to safely know his role whereas you were stalling and lurking around, not writing much. Only when we all ganged up on you you revealed your role. And now you write more and more and are also far more uncertain when it comes to lynching me whereas in the other day phases you were always "oh noes, what is happening, can anybody explain to me poor bloody noob what is going on" you keep that up even in the Discussion thread. And even right now you use your "puppy status" against me. Just because I am an experienced player does not mean that I am a Mafia. Right now, there is even a slight chance that you and me both are Mafia and we are throwing shit at each other whereas the real mafia is laughing their ass off at our display of neighborly love. But I don't believe that. I know one of us has to be Mafia and since it is not me, it has to be you. However I'd rather get rid of the SS or the Assassin or the Janitor than lets say the Mafia Escort if there is one in the game or a Mafia Boss. And I would prefer SS due having one night killing party less which increases our chances to win!
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I don't know why i'm not targeted, maybe because people think i'm a newbie and thus not a menace. If anything i'm grateful for staying in the game longer.
I've been suspecting him for a little while, but that feeling increases the more he talks.
But you said HE IS MAFIA :lmao
Now its just a high suspicion?
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
I don't think i will. I'm sure James is mafia, and now he's accusing me of things (which was expected, as im targetting him). I definitely don't think i'll change my vote now. He IS mafia, and i say we should lynch him.
I expect him to succesfully convince everybody since he's experienced, more so than i am, and he's eloquent. But he's not convincing me, and i'm not changing my vote.
Why....? This is our chance to lynch a shifter now that the illusion may or may not be in affect.
But why are you so sure?
Dude the more i think about it....neither the shifter nor assassin targets the bulletproof.
Oooooh takuan....boy boy boy.
It's risky, obviously. Plus I wouldn't think they'll target someone who is not confirmed yet. But you're on to something here.
I understand, I also distrust James, but I would rather lynch a dubious Restless Spirit over a dubious BK. In whichever case, Elu can also secretly block James tonight to test him. Why is it so hard to change your vote?

If Marma is actually assassin this might get interesting :heh
It wouldn't be a secret anymore if you said it XD
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
@GrySun Alright, Gry here is your present. Me your "sexy Mafia Escort" wearing Vandred's skin made of Asako's Avi. I wished you could have seen this yourself, but a look from heaven should be good enough as well. Don't worry the hosts gave me their okay. I miss you and wish you and your 5% trust in me were still here~
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Don't forget we got a politician and most likely a Mafia Gambler, or only a Maia Gambler acting as politican but then Mafias would be way too op even if seperated into two groups with Janitor, Assassin, possible Escort, Mafia Gambler. The Burden can hardly cancel that OPness out due the Assassin. So role-changing actions might fuck us over too.
If we see a vote change then daws is pretty much dead why could he not want to help us if he was a townie it could only mean he's a gambler.
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
I understand, I also distrust James, but I would rather lynch a dubious Restless Spirit over a dubious BK. In whichever case, Elu can also secretly block James tonight to test him. Why is it so hard to change your vote?

If Marma is actually assassin this might get interesting :heh
I'll be frank, you and James are the one i suspect the most. So you asking me not to vote James, is not helping him. And if i change my vote, i'll vote against you xD
At least Marmalade isn't actively participating. A dubious James is more dangerous than a dubious Marmalade in my book (and that's a compliment) since he seems very eloquent and good at convincing people all over the place.
I'll accept to change my vote if i have James' innocence confirmed though, obviously. Or if i have anyone's guilt confirmed. For now everyone is suspect, and i'm voting for who i consider the least trustful and the most dangerous.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
I just came here and I still don't know what's going on and I have so many mentions!!! I need to catch up
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I'll be frank, you and James are the one i suspect the most. So you asking me not to vote James, is not helping him. And if i change my vote, i'll vote against you xD
At least Marmalade isn't actively participating. A dubious James is more dangerous than a dubious Marmalade in my book (and that's a compliment) since he seems very eloquent and good at convincing people all over the place.
I'll accept to change my vote if i have James' innocence confirmed though, obviously. Or if i have anyone's guilt confirmed. For now everyone is suspect, and i'm voting for who i consider the least trustful and the most dangerous.
You know you can trust gnut, Elu, Holt and Asako so try to listen to them if not us if you are truly townie.
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
I'll be frank, you and James are the one i suspect the most. So you asking me not to vote James, is not helping him. And if i change my vote, i'll vote against you xD
At least Marmalade isn't actively participating. A dubious James is more dangerous than a dubious Marmalade in my book (and that's a compliment) since he seems very eloquent and good at convincing people all over the place.
I'll accept to change my vote if i have James' innocence confirmed though, obviously. Or if i have anyone's guilt confirmed. For now everyone is suspect, and i'm voting for who i consider the least trustful and the most dangerous.
Everyone? Even the confirmed townies? What the hell is wrong with you? :nah

I'm sorry, Takuan. But you just made a big mistake there.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I just came here and I still don't know what's going on and I have so many mentions!!! I need to catch up
shinobi lives!!! The legends were true!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Calm down, James. I'll believe on your claims, but people still won't believe you until proven by a confirmed townie. You have to remember that. Right now, we need to come up with another double lynch. You can do that right?
Yeah, tell me who to vote for and I will vote on that person. Should I pick Juviii or Marma?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Why....? This is our chance to lynch a shifter now that the illusion may or may not be in affect.

It's risky, obviously. Plus I wouldn't think they'll target someone who is not confirmed yet. But you're on to something here.

It wouldn't be a secret anymore if you said it XD
You know when im mafia....i generally try to claim a townie role similar to my own.
Say....
Pgo = assassin
Bulletproof = strongman
So on & so on
:cookiehand
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,918
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Everyone? Even the confirmed townies? What the hell is wrong with you? :nah

I'm sorry, Takuan. But you just made a big mistake there.
Does your mafia self feel threatened by that:3c

Jk ily :kissbunny
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
You know when im mafia....i generally try to claim a townie role similar to my own.
Say....
Pgo = assassin
Bulletproof = strongman
So on & so on
:cookiehand
If that is the case wouldn't that make Arjuna the Assassin? It does make sense to claim townie roles you can sort of fake out with your own Mafia role or due your knowledge of who is Mafia and Townie. Which right now is difficult due there being two Mafias and a Shapeshifter.
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Yeah, tell me who to vote for and I will vote on that person. Should I pick Juviii or Marma?
Juviii for now. You can votelock it too. At the end of the day, we need to make sure they both get lynched.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You know when im mafia....i generally try to claim a townie role similar to my own.
Say....
Pgo = assassin
Bulletproof = strongman
So on & so on
:cookiehand
That makes sense
Does your mafia self feel threatened by that:3c

Jk ily :kissbunny
No jokes, Marmalade :nah
If anyone distrusts an obvious confirmed townie, they are mafia for sure.
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
That's normal for him also even if he is taking down the assassin ans the shifter is more important then a mafia det especially in late games.
You making yourself more suspicious as james is way more trust worthy we cab even get us a mafia ( but he need serious luck for it I know that because last game I was a BK and I only got the role reveal once (without the ring I'm talking ofc as we don't have here )
James is more trustworthy, because..? Because he's an experienced player and i'm a newbie? I'd say that goes in my favour, he's way more skilled at lying and talking his way through these situations.

Prove me someone's guilt or his innocence and i'll roll with it.

But you said HE IS MAFIA :lmao
Now its just a high suspicion?
Of course i said he's mafia, that's what i think. Am i not allowed to speak my mind? We all have speculations. I'm following what i think is right.

Why....? This is our chance to lynch a shifter now that the illusion may or may not be in affect.
Which shifter? We don't know who the shifter is.
Convince me that Juvii is really the shifter, i'll follow you. For now i have James as more dangerous (not because of the role) and more suspect.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
I don't believe marmalade is the assassin but the janitor that's why I'm going for her as it's confirm a lot of information and who's lying.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
You know when im mafia....i generally try to claim a townie role similar to my own.
Say....
Pgo = assassin
Bulletproof = strongman
So on & so on
:cookiehand
Dammit gnut... You are not fooling me in future games! :mono





@Takuan you are just being irrational right now, if you really are townie you are messing up with our minds quite hard
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
You know you can trust gnut, Elu, Holt and Asako so try to listen to them if not us if you are truly townie.
Yeah i agree. But obviously, as they are not willing to vote for you, you're telling me to listen to them.
I just distrust you more and more lol maybe that's just because you're experienced and eloquent, as i said.

Everyone? Even the confirmed townies? What the hell is wrong with you? :nah

I'm sorry, Takuan. But you just made a big mistake there.
Come on, you're playing on words lol obviously i didn't mean that confirmed townies are suspect...
I should say, "everyone who's not confirmed townie is suspect". That's more correct, but i don't think correcting me was needed... Was it really
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top