Games Mafia Game 62-RWBY EDITION-END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,215
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil

As the leader of a bandits tribe that tried to remain neutral to the conflicts between huntsmen and White Fang, she was despised by many and, at some point of this trial, huntsmen assumed she could not be as neutral as everyone thought and decided to test her, they chased her and she escaped skillfully, however, the furious huntsmen defeated her, revealing her real affiliation:

Takuan

Mafia Detective
Arjuna

Paranoid Gun Owner

Also, the most dangerous player among all...

Emperor Spriggan


Crazy Host (main)

LadyPompom

Crazy Host (cohost)

Orange mafia Wins!!


Lambu

Mafia Boss

Erinyes

Mafia Janitor

James Rye

Mafia Gambler

Crescent_jinxgrace

Mafia Mason (Lover)

Empi and Pompom: :confetti:confetti


Night 7 actions
Arjuna investigates Takuan with relic and pass it to gnut >>>Learns his role>>>"Active, night, investigative."
Erinyes>>> kill gnut>>>>Succeeds

Day 7 Actions
Arjuna starts with the Relic
James gets one penalty vote for not vote killing on day 6
Day 6 Actions
-Relic is passed to Asako, she starts with it
-Asako gets 1 penalty vote for not voting day 5
-shinobi(Assassin)>>>>>>>kills Asako>>>>>>Succeeds
-Relic is in Daws's hands

Night 6 Actions
-Daws protects gnut with Relic>>>>>>Succeeds>>>>>Passes it to Arjuna
-Erinyes (Janitor)>>>>>Janitorizes Daws>>>>Succeeds

Red Mafia:Investigate SonOfDaws>>>>Learns Role>>>>>Politician
Night 5 Actions:
Elusia>Blocks Shinobi>>>>>>Fails>>>>>>Relic power
Orange Mafia>>>>>Janitor Holt>>>>>Succeeds
Red Mafia>> Investigate Erinyes>>>>Learn her role 'Mafia Janitor'
Uses Relic kill>>>> Kills Elusia>>>>Works

Day 5 Actions:
-gnut revives on day 5 as Tai (Jesus)
SonofDaws forces Takuan to vote for Juviii
JamesRye forces Elu to vote for him
shinobi (Assassin)>>>>Assassinates Lambu>>>>Succeeds
Night 4 Actions
Takuan - Investigate:Lambu>>>>>Learns his role 'Mafia Boss'
Juvii-Hides behind Asako>>>>Fails
Elusia-Blocks Juviii>>>>Succeeds
Gry>>>Investigates MarmaladeSky>>> no results>> shatters when James tries to kill him with relic
Demonspeed-Protects Gry>>>>Fails>>>>>Relic action
Desin dies as Pirate (Lover)

Orange mafia- James uses Relic kill on Gry>>>>Shatters illusion>>>>Gry dies
Erinyes Janitorizes Demonspeed>>>>>Succeeds

Day 4 Actions
Lambu gets 1 penalty vote for not voting D3
Takuan gets 1 penalty vote for not voting D3
Desin gets 3 penalty votes for not posting thrice
Send Holt Mason's Pad
Relic passed on to James, Orange Mafia team begins with the Relic
James(Mafia Gambler)>>>>Corrupts Arjuna's vote to James>>>>Succeeds
Son of Daws(Politician)>>>>>Changes Holt's vote to Jinx>>>>Succeeds
Arjuna gets 1 penalty for ignoring directions sent in by the hosts
shinobi(Assassin)>>>>Kills Vandred>>>>Succeeds
Day 3 Actions
Desin gets 1 penalty votes for not voting
Gnut gets 1 penalty for not posting thrice
Son of Daws (Politician)>>>>Forces GrySun to vote Asako>>>>Succeeds
Farfalla (Prosecutor)>>>>>Marks Demon with Prosecutor Mark>>>>Fails>>>> Demon revealed as townie>>>>Farfalla dies
Threesome candidate>>>> guess James Rye & Erinyes>>> 0 of guesses is a lover
assassin>>> kills Zirconium

Night 3 Actions
Juvii- Investigates GrySun and Crescent>>Gets their roles>>>uses relic to Kill GrySun>>> suceeds>>>> GrySun gains secondary role Illusion>>> pass relic to James
Elusia-block Lambu>>> succeeds
Zasz- protect Demon>>> suceeds
Gry- ivestigates Crescent >>> gets guilty
Demonspeed- protect Gry >>> fails (relic can't be blocked)
Vandred-Recruits Holt>>>>>Succeeds

Red mafia-
Investigate -James Ryes>>> gets "Mafia Gambler"

Orange mafia-kill Demonspeed with Janitor>>> fails (Bodyguard dies) Zasz:kappa
Day 2 Actions
Relic randomized>>>> Juvii got the relic
Martyr marks Demonspeed
Martyr marks Xadyu
Martyr marks Elusia.
Martyr marks Empty>>>>Shatters Illusion>>>Empty dies>>>Night phase is skipped
James>>>>Uses Gambling action on Arjuna to change vote to xi0>>>>Cointoss>>>>Gamble fails

Shuffler is lynched>>>> Zasz, Elusia and GrySun shuffle roles, Zasz becomes bodyguard, Elusia becomes prostitute and GySun becomes detective
Threesome guess>> Gnut and Grysun today>>> 0 of gesses is a lover
Orange mafia
shinobi>>>>>>Daykills Xadyu>>>>Succeeds

Night 2 Actions Night 2 skipped
Day 1 Actions

Xadyu has the relic > gets 1 penalty votes for not posting thrice
SonofDaws (Politician) >>>>> forces GrySun to vote for SonofDaws
Threesome guess>>guess desin24 and Zasz>>> 1 of the guesses is lover.

Night 1 Actions
Juvii- Hide and kill EmptySoul>>>>Empty soul acquires 2ndary role "Illusion"
Elusia- Protect: GrySun
Zasz- investigate Gry>>>>> innocent
Gry- Blocks Vandred>>>>Succeeds
Xadyu- use the Relic of Knowledge on GrySun, to find out about his role.>>>results: active, night role, blocking role.
Gryffindor- Investigate WYIS>>>no result
Demonspeed- Protect Marmalade>>>
Vandred-Recruits Zasz>>>> Fails due to block

Red mafia
Investigate GrySun>>>>role is prostitute

Orange mafia-Janitor Erinyes to kill Gryffindor >>>>Succeeds

END OF DAY 1 /START OF DAY 2
END OF DAY 2/ START OF DAY 3
END OF DAY 3/ START OF DAY 4

END OF DAY 4/START OF DAY 5
END OF DAY 5/START OF DAY 6

END OF DAY 6/START OF DAY 7
END OF DAY 7/START OF DAY 8
​
 
Last edited by a moderator:

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
James is more trustworthy, because..? Because he's an experienced player and i'm a newbie? I'd say that goes in my favour, he's way more skilled at lying and talking his way through these situations.

Prove me someone's guilt or his innocence and i'll roll with it.


Of course i said he's mafia, that's what i think. Am i not allowed to speak my mind? We all have speculations. I'm following what i think is right.


Which shifter? We don't know who the shifter is.
Convince me that Juvii is really the shifter, i'll follow you. For now i have James as more dangerous (not because of the role) and more suspect.
Ok ok...who else do you suspect besides lambu and james....
Cant be everyone
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
@Takuan you are just being irrational right now, if you really are townie you are messing up with our minds quite hard
I'm not asking you to follow my lead or something. Vote for whoever you think is guilty; personally, i think James is. Or you. So my vote goes to one of you. I mean, isn't that fair?
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Which shifter? We don't know who the shifter is.
Convince me that Juvii is really the shifter, i'll follow you. For now i have James as more dangerous (not because of the role) and more suspect.
Of course you do not know who the shifter is because you don't listen and speculate. Of course, you just said that everyone is a suspect so my trust on you has gone wary :nah
Come on, you're playing on words lol obviously i didn't mean that confirmed townies are suspect...
I should say, "everyone who's not confirmed townie is suspect". That's more correct, but i don't think correcting me was needed... Was it really
Too late. You already said it. You're going to be very lucky if you want anyone to trust on your own words.
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
I'll be lurking still, but for now i think i'll stop the debates. If i read something that convinces me to change my vote, i will; it is not locked yet. You guys do what you think is correct.
No hard feelings
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Yeah i agree. But obviously, as they are not willing to vote for you, you're telling me to listen to them.
I just distrust you more and more lol maybe that's just because you're experienced and eloquent, as i said.


Come on, you're playing on words lol obviously i didn't mean that confirmed townies are suspect...
I should say, "everyone who's not confirmed townie is suspect". That's more correct, but i don't think correcting me was needed... Was it really
See? That's how it got me when I made a joke about Holt's role after he got recruited and suddenly I was Mafia Det and I cannot get rid of that black mark. In this game every word gets twisted in your mouth and shoved right back at you. Sometimes it is terribly frustrating, like being a Det and having a guilty-innocent situation but no matter how much you beg and scream nobody is listening to you and they do the worst thing possible - leave that 50-50 situation aside and lynch somebody else who turned out townie. Gods, I was so frustrated I just wanted to die... and I die next day, begging gnut who was Mafia but I didn't knew that to lynch me after he had refused to do so the last day. And then he finally released me of my suffering.
It was a horrible game, almost traumatic, I tell ya... compared to that I and the other still have our gloves on. Believe me once you played a couple games you will take some punches that make you see stars so unbelievable are their arguments and theories against you. XD
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
You know there is more than 2 scumbags out there...
So what do you propose? There's a high chance that everyone who is confirmed will die either today or tommorow, and that includes you because the hosts confirmed you.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
I'll be frank, you and James are the one i suspect the most. So you asking me not to vote James, is not helping him. And if i change my vote, i'll vote against you xD
At least Marmalade isn't actively participating. A dubious James is more dangerous than a dubious Marmalade in my book (and that's a compliment) since he seems very eloquent and good at convincing people all over the place.
I'll accept to change my vote if i have James' innocence confirmed though, obviously. Or if i have anyone's guilt confirmed. For now everyone is suspect, and i'm voting for who i consider the least trustful and the most dangerous.
Ok I didn't read this before. What?

That makes no sense, you prefer to leave alive someone uncommunicative over someone that talks? And Elu just proved Im Spy, how on earth would I fake my results before she revealed hers??

And I repeat, I still dont trust James, you might be right, but your reasons to stay like a rock in this when just a couple pages back you would roll with common opinion is already suspicious alone. If Juvii wasn't priority lynch I would go for you.
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
Of course you do not know who the shifter is because you don't listen and speculate. Of course, you just said that everyone is a suspect so my trust on you has gone wary :nah

Too late. You already said it. You're going to be very lucky if you want anyone to trust on your own words.
Wait, what are you playing at? You're telling me that when i say "everyone is suspect" i literally mean that i suspect confirmed townies to be mafia?
This is not even possible for a confirmed townie to be mafia, so are you saying i'm a complete idiot, or something? How can you use that sentence against me. Is it for real? I don't even understand how my sentence shocked you.

Anyway i'm out for now. Done arguing. The one time i'm not blindly following what i'm told, i get attacked for it. This is getting ridiculous. I might change my vote if you guys' talking convince me.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
You know there is more than 2 scumbags out there...
I just made the math that we must have either 6 or 7 scumbags depending on how many Mafias red had plus the Shapeshifter. Either red had as many member as orange to keep it fair or red got a member more due having a Burden in their group. Maybe a useless role like that 50/50 kill mafia role, the unskilled Mafia.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
@shinobi please reveal your role and actions, its Day 5 already, no point in hiding when everyone else is out.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Has shinobi said anything after that one post a couple minutes ago? Not seeing her on the User who are watching this thread. Though it does say 6 but all I see are 4 names. <.<
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
Ok I didn't read this before. What?

That makes no sense, you prefer to leave alive someone uncommunicative over someone that talks? And Elu just proved Im Spy, how on earth would I fake my results before she revealed hers??

And I repeat, I still dont trust James, you might be right, but your reasons to stay like a rock in this when just a couple pages back you would roll with common opinion is already suspicious alone. If Juvii wasn't priority lynch I would go for you.
I keep saying "im done arguing" and still i come back arguing, oh well.

I was willing to vote for either James or Lambu depending on what people think of them. Or if i'm convinced about someone else. And i'm not a rock as you say, i told you i would change my vote if you guys convince me. Right now everyone asks for my reasons and suspect me because of my vote, so i'm defending myself, but i'm not a rock. I just follow what i think. Anyway, my one vote shouldn't have that big of an impact, i don't know what the drama is about.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
@Takuan what I don't like is that you're using the new player excuse and the experienced one you do realize that everyone can be good at lying and bad not because experienced also that's what a mafia new player could do and you used it not once not twice but in almost every post you make, and a mafia new player could also use that excuse to lynch a great player that can help us.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,918
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Has shinobi said anything after that one post a couple minutes ago? Not seeing her on the User who are watching this thread. Though it does say 6 but all I see are 4 names. <.<
Shinobi is hiding her online/offline thing I believe
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Ok I didn't read this before. What?

That makes no sense, you prefer to leave alive someone uncommunicative over someone that talks? And Elu just proved Im Spy, how on earth would I fake my results before she revealed hers??

And I repeat, I still dont trust James, you might be right, but your reasons to stay like a rock in this when just a couple pages back you would roll with common opinion is already suspicious alone. If Juvii wasn't priority lynch I would go for you.
I'm willing to trust you, Lambu. Who are you going to vote?
Wait, what are you playing at? You're telling me that when i say "everyone is suspect" i literally mean that i suspect confirmed townies to be mafia?
This is not even possible for a confirmed townie to be mafia, so are you saying i'm a complete idiot, or something? How can you use that sentence against me. Is it for real? I don't even understand how my sentence shocked you.

Anyway i'm out for now. Done arguing. The one time i'm not blindly following what i'm told, i get attacked for it. This is getting ridiculous. I might change my vote if you guys' talking convince me.
I'll quote this later on so you and I have to talk. Just so you know that if you want any townies' trust, you have to prove yourself. Otherwise, you get lynched.
Has shinobi said anything after that one post a couple minutes ago? Not seeing her on the User who are watching this thread. Though it does say 6 but all I see are 4 names. <.<
5, including me, actually but yea xD
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Takuan....are you rage quitting because we question your standings with the town?
You can play the way you want to play but we are telling you that juviii and marmalade are basically priorities.
Your james vote holds as much weight as my votes on juvii and cresant did.....nothing to back tgem but a bad feeling.
You may be right but right now lets deal with juviii,marmalade or shinobi
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Shinobi is hiding her online/offline thing I believe
That alone makes me want to kill her! How honorless! It doesn't matter if you are townie, mafia or 3rd role! Your name should be seen when you read this thread! Everyone should know you are there and active! Not just lurking and then popping in whenever you want and leave like a ghost! I bet ten bucks the moment we would pile some votes on her, shinobi wouldn't stop chattering and either be an insane Det or an insane/naive Doc. -__-
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
@Takuan what I don't like is that you're using the new player excuse and the experienced once you do realize that everyone can be good at lying and bad not because experienced also that's what a mafia new player could do, use that excuse to lynch a great player that can help us.
Well that's not an excuse, that's what i feel. I feel like James's words have more impact than mine. Call it as you wish, maybe i'm downplaying myself or overestimating him, it's just how i feel. Once again though, this is my one opinion and vote, i'm not asking you guys to go contrary to what you think is right.
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
That alone makes me want to kill her! How honorless! It doesn't matter if you are townie, mafia or 3rd role! Your name should be seen when you read this thread! Everyone should know you are there and active! Not just lurking and then popping in whenever you want and leave like a ghost! I bet ten bucks the moment we would pile some votes on her, shinobi wouldn't stop chattering and either be an insane Det or an insane/naive Doc. -__-
Shame because she did well last game too.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top