Games Mafia Game 62-RWBY EDITION-END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,215
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil

As the leader of a bandits tribe that tried to remain neutral to the conflicts between huntsmen and White Fang, she was despised by many and, at some point of this trial, huntsmen assumed she could not be as neutral as everyone thought and decided to test her, they chased her and she escaped skillfully, however, the furious huntsmen defeated her, revealing her real affiliation:

Takuan

Mafia Detective
Arjuna

Paranoid Gun Owner

Also, the most dangerous player among all...

Emperor Spriggan


Crazy Host (main)

LadyPompom

Crazy Host (cohost)

Orange mafia Wins!!


Lambu

Mafia Boss

Erinyes

Mafia Janitor

James Rye

Mafia Gambler

Crescent_jinxgrace

Mafia Mason (Lover)

Empi and Pompom: :confetti:confetti


Night 7 actions
Arjuna investigates Takuan with relic and pass it to gnut >>>Learns his role>>>"Active, night, investigative."
Erinyes>>> kill gnut>>>>Succeeds

Day 7 Actions
Arjuna starts with the Relic
James gets one penalty vote for not vote killing on day 6
Day 6 Actions
-Relic is passed to Asako, she starts with it
-Asako gets 1 penalty vote for not voting day 5
-shinobi(Assassin)>>>>>>>kills Asako>>>>>>Succeeds
-Relic is in Daws's hands

Night 6 Actions
-Daws protects gnut with Relic>>>>>>Succeeds>>>>>Passes it to Arjuna
-Erinyes (Janitor)>>>>>Janitorizes Daws>>>>Succeeds

Red Mafia:Investigate SonOfDaws>>>>Learns Role>>>>>Politician
Night 5 Actions:
Elusia>Blocks Shinobi>>>>>>Fails>>>>>>Relic power
Orange Mafia>>>>>Janitor Holt>>>>>Succeeds
Red Mafia>> Investigate Erinyes>>>>Learn her role 'Mafia Janitor'
Uses Relic kill>>>> Kills Elusia>>>>Works

Day 5 Actions:
-gnut revives on day 5 as Tai (Jesus)
SonofDaws forces Takuan to vote for Juviii
JamesRye forces Elu to vote for him
shinobi (Assassin)>>>>Assassinates Lambu>>>>Succeeds
Night 4 Actions
Takuan - Investigate:Lambu>>>>>Learns his role 'Mafia Boss'
Juvii-Hides behind Asako>>>>Fails
Elusia-Blocks Juviii>>>>Succeeds
Gry>>>Investigates MarmaladeSky>>> no results>> shatters when James tries to kill him with relic
Demonspeed-Protects Gry>>>>Fails>>>>>Relic action
Desin dies as Pirate (Lover)

Orange mafia- James uses Relic kill on Gry>>>>Shatters illusion>>>>Gry dies
Erinyes Janitorizes Demonspeed>>>>>Succeeds

Day 4 Actions
Lambu gets 1 penalty vote for not voting D3
Takuan gets 1 penalty vote for not voting D3
Desin gets 3 penalty votes for not posting thrice
Send Holt Mason's Pad
Relic passed on to James, Orange Mafia team begins with the Relic
James(Mafia Gambler)>>>>Corrupts Arjuna's vote to James>>>>Succeeds
Son of Daws(Politician)>>>>>Changes Holt's vote to Jinx>>>>Succeeds
Arjuna gets 1 penalty for ignoring directions sent in by the hosts
shinobi(Assassin)>>>>Kills Vandred>>>>Succeeds
Day 3 Actions
Desin gets 1 penalty votes for not voting
Gnut gets 1 penalty for not posting thrice
Son of Daws (Politician)>>>>Forces GrySun to vote Asako>>>>Succeeds
Farfalla (Prosecutor)>>>>>Marks Demon with Prosecutor Mark>>>>Fails>>>> Demon revealed as townie>>>>Farfalla dies
Threesome candidate>>>> guess James Rye & Erinyes>>> 0 of guesses is a lover
assassin>>> kills Zirconium

Night 3 Actions
Juvii- Investigates GrySun and Crescent>>Gets their roles>>>uses relic to Kill GrySun>>> suceeds>>>> GrySun gains secondary role Illusion>>> pass relic to James
Elusia-block Lambu>>> succeeds
Zasz- protect Demon>>> suceeds
Gry- ivestigates Crescent >>> gets guilty
Demonspeed- protect Gry >>> fails (relic can't be blocked)
Vandred-Recruits Holt>>>>>Succeeds

Red mafia-
Investigate -James Ryes>>> gets "Mafia Gambler"

Orange mafia-kill Demonspeed with Janitor>>> fails (Bodyguard dies) Zasz:kappa
Day 2 Actions
Relic randomized>>>> Juvii got the relic
Martyr marks Demonspeed
Martyr marks Xadyu
Martyr marks Elusia.
Martyr marks Empty>>>>Shatters Illusion>>>Empty dies>>>Night phase is skipped
James>>>>Uses Gambling action on Arjuna to change vote to xi0>>>>Cointoss>>>>Gamble fails

Shuffler is lynched>>>> Zasz, Elusia and GrySun shuffle roles, Zasz becomes bodyguard, Elusia becomes prostitute and GySun becomes detective
Threesome guess>> Gnut and Grysun today>>> 0 of gesses is a lover
Orange mafia
shinobi>>>>>>Daykills Xadyu>>>>Succeeds

Night 2 Actions Night 2 skipped
Day 1 Actions

Xadyu has the relic > gets 1 penalty votes for not posting thrice
SonofDaws (Politician) >>>>> forces GrySun to vote for SonofDaws
Threesome guess>>guess desin24 and Zasz>>> 1 of the guesses is lover.

Night 1 Actions
Juvii- Hide and kill EmptySoul>>>>Empty soul acquires 2ndary role "Illusion"
Elusia- Protect: GrySun
Zasz- investigate Gry>>>>> innocent
Gry- Blocks Vandred>>>>Succeeds
Xadyu- use the Relic of Knowledge on GrySun, to find out about his role.>>>results: active, night role, blocking role.
Gryffindor- Investigate WYIS>>>no result
Demonspeed- Protect Marmalade>>>
Vandred-Recruits Zasz>>>> Fails due to block

Red mafia
Investigate GrySun>>>>role is prostitute

Orange mafia-Janitor Erinyes to kill Gryffindor >>>>Succeeds

END OF DAY 1 /START OF DAY 2
END OF DAY 2/ START OF DAY 3
END OF DAY 3/ START OF DAY 4

END OF DAY 4/START OF DAY 5
END OF DAY 5/START OF DAY 6

END OF DAY 6/START OF DAY 7
END OF DAY 7/START OF DAY 8
​
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
I keep saying "im done arguing" and still i come back arguing, oh well.

I was willing to vote for either James or Lambu depending on what people think of them. Or if i'm convinced about someone else. And i'm not a rock as you say, i told you i would change my vote if you guys convince me. Right now everyone asks for my reasons and suspect me because of my vote, so i'm defending myself, but i'm not a rock. I just follow what i think. Anyway, my one vote shouldn't have that big of an impact, i don't know what the drama is about.
Because we are talking about making a double-lynch, we need to know how many people are on board with the plan, if not voice their disregard (thats ok) but your reasons are just over the top and (sorry) weird asf.

Are you at least willing to vote Juvii? She's 95% ShapeShifter geez
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
Takuan....are you rage quitting because we question your standings with the town?
You can play the way you want to play but we are telling you that juviii and marmalade are basically priorities.
Your james vote holds as much weight as my votes on juvii and cresant did.....nothing to back tgem but a bad feeling.
You may be right but right now lets deal with juviii,marmalade or shinobi
I'm not rage quitting, but i don't think it is useful to repeat myself on the matter.
You're right though, i might be too focused on James and Lambu. Juvii and Marmalade, if they truly are Shapeshifter and Assassin, are priorities. I don't know about shinobi, he's a big question mark for me right now. The thing that bothers me is that i'm not fully convinced they are guilty, especially Marmalade. I don't think i'll vote Marmalade over James right now. Juvii that can be done, i'm considering it. But if i change my vote it's gonna be tomorrow, and after reading everything people want to say. For now i'm keeping my vote on James, that doesn't mean i'm not with the town or that i'm too stubborn.

I'll quote this later on so you and I have to talk. Just so you know that if you want any townies' trust, you have to prove yourself. Otherwise, you get lynched.
I agree, hence why i'm voting against someone that didn't get my trust at all. But i get what you're saying, let's not heat the debate again.

Because we are talking about making a double-lynch, we need to know how many people are on board with the plan, if not voice their disregard (thats ok) but your reasons are just over the top and (sorry) weird asf.

Are you at least willing to vote Juvii? She's 95% ShapeShifter geez
If a double lynch is possible i'll go with it. If it's only possible to get one person out, i need to be convinced about Juvii and Marmalade.
A double lynch is better though so if that's possible i'll follow it.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I'm not rage quitting, but i don't think it is useful to repeat myself on the matter.
You're right though, i might be too focused on James and Lambu. Juvii and Marmalade, if they truly are Shapeshifter and Assassin, are priorities. I don't know about shinobi, he's a big question mark for me right now. The thing that bothers me is that i'm not fully convinced they are guilty, especially Marmalade. I don't think i'll vote Marmalade over James right now. Juvii that can be done, i'm considering it. But if i change my vote it's gonna be tomorrow, and after reading everything people want to say. For now i'm keeping my vote on James, that doesn't mean i'm not with the town or that i'm too stubborn.


I agree, hence why i'm voting against someone that didn't get my trust at all. But i get what you're saying, let's not heat the debate again.


If a double lynch is possible i'll go with it. If it's only possible to get one person out, i need to be convinced about Juvii and Marmalade.
A double lynch is better though so if that's possible i'll follow it.
Just vote juviii
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Well that's not an excuse, that's what i feel. I feel like James's words have more impact than mine. Call it as you wish, maybe i'm downplaying myself or overestimating him, it's just how i feel. Once again though, this is my one opinion and vote, i'm not asking you guys to go contrary to what you think is right.
See it that way: If I am truly Mafia then sooner or later I will fuck up with my claim as BK. As det I could easily say, guilty, innocent due knowing who is confirmed Mafia and risking it a little with the unconfirmed roles like yours or Marmas. As Bk the moment it turns out that for example there wasn't a role I could have blocked then people will burn my ass and make me eat it at the same time. XD
Just imagine if I said I investigated you, Asako and Lambu and got Mafia Mason and people say why not and lynch Asako and Asako turns out normal Mason. The next day phase would end in like 5 minutes because everyone would insta-lock their votes on me. XDDD
It is okay to distrust me, I don't trust you either. But right now, you and I are more talkative and cooperative than shinobi who has yet to claim. If you can decide between somebody who keeps their mouth shut and someone who is ready to talk, always go for the one who is too quiet. As in doesn't give away important hints or just writes short comments to fill the quota and then leaves, never to be seen again. You are different in that regard, you did claim a role, sadly it is a role mafias love to claim as it explains why they stay alive each night, however that does not mean you are lying it just means that our own experience is working against fully trusting you. So if you work with us together we are more likely to trust you and that will help townie to win if you are townie after all. Trust is important in this game, Takuan, and you can only earn trust by giving hints, being open with your actions if you have any and by working together with the confirmed townies!

Man, this turned into another lecture. I should open up a Mafia school. The 1+1 on how to play Mafia as Townie, Mafia or 3rd Role. XD
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Because we are talking about making a double-lynch, we need to know how many people are on board with the plan, if not voice their disregard (thats ok) but your reasons are just over the top and (sorry) weird asf.

Are you at least willing to vote Juvii? She's 95% ShapeShifter geez
I'm willing to bet she's hinting it.

@Asako remember what she said about Blake? Well some minor spoilers about her powers but not major to the story...
Blake has a semblance, Shadow, which she said to create clones to take hits for her.
I bet this hints close to the Shapeshifter ability.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Im no host but i think i know alittle about balance.
Hider and restless do not belong in this game....along with a bulletproof.
2 basically unkillable roles and another player to come back from the dead to speak their mind:bnah
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I just came here and I still don't know what's going on and I have so many mentions!!! I need to catch up
Come on, that two sentence post was 40 minutes ago? And there weren't that many @shinobi mentions and even if they all state the same - was is your role, what were your actions, who do you believe to be Mafia/Shapeshifter, why are you not talking more with us? You don't need 40 mins for that and you certainly cannot read all that if you go off after five minutes!!!

I'm eager for the double lynch. Juvii and Marm are decent choices tbh. Is everyone willing to cooperate?
I am in. I know you don't trust me, but I know I can trust you. And I rather you'd lynch me later in the game AFTER the Shapeshifter or even a whole Mafia gang is gone.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
See it that way: If I am truly Mafia then sooner or later I will fuck up with my claim as BK. As det I could easily say, guilty, innocent due knowing who is confirmed Mafia and risking it a little with the unconfirmed roles like yours or Marmas. As Bk the moment it turns out that for example there wasn't a role I could have blocked then people will burn my ass and make me eat it at the same time. XD
Just imagine if I said I investigated you, Asako and Lambu and got Mafia Mason and people say why not and lynch Asako and Asako turns out normal Mason. The next day phase would end in like 5 minutes because everyone would insta-lock their votes on me. XDDD
It is okay to distrust me, I don't trust you either. But right now, you and I are more talkative and cooperative than shinobi who has yet to claim. If you can decide between somebody who keeps their mouth shut and someone who is ready to talk, always go for the one who is too quiet. As in doesn't give away important hints or just writes short comments to fill the quota and then leaves, never to be seen again. You are different in that regard, you did claim a role, sadly it is a role mafias love to claim as it explains why they stay alive each night, however that does not mean you are lying it just means that our own experience is working against fully trusting you. So if you work with us together we are more likely to trust you and that will help townie to win if you are townie after all. Trust is important in this game, Takuan, and you can only earn trust by giving hints, being open with your actions if you have any and by working together with the confirmed townies!

Man, this turned into another lecture. I should open up a Mafia school. The 1+1 on how to play Mafia as Townie, Mafia or 3rd Role. XD
I couldn't mind joining tp that mafia school ans teach me.
And elu I noticed that and that's exactly why it makes me think she's more of a shifter.
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Come on, that two sentence post was 40 minutes ago? And there weren't that many @shinobi mentions and even if they all state the same - was is your role, what were your actions, who do you believe to be Mafia/Shapeshifter, why are you not talking more with us? You don't need 40 mins for that and you certainly cannot read all that if you go off after five minutes!!!
She usually comes here, says needs to catch up, fill in her quota of 3 posts and vote and leaves.
What do you think?
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
Come on, that two sentence post was 40 minutes ago? And there weren't that many @shinobi mentions and even if they all state the same - was is your role, what were your actions, who do you believe to be Mafia/Shapeshifter, why are you not talking more with us? You don't need 40 mins for that and you certainly cannot read all that if you go off after five minutes!!!
I'm here!! Just going through the thread to know what you're all talking about!!

And Yes I'm detective!!! and yes my problem is the sanity. And I gave a clear enough answer yesterday when Grysun asked me about it. and you won't like what I'm about to say, but I missed last night phase and didn't send my action, so I only have 2 results, sorry everyone. since I said all that, here is what I got:

N1 : I had difficult time deciding who to to for, Grysun of James, I decided to go for James coz I thought others will go for Gry. Result : Innocent
N3 : Lambu was suspected for a while so I chose to go for him. Result: Innocent
I should have gone for someone like Elusia or any other confirmed townie to check, but I thought it was a wasted action, now I wish I did.
and this is what I have, I wanted to have one more night to have a result on a townie but it wont work it seems.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Likely a mafia elu but she can't be the assasin maybe the janitor but I'm more for marmalade of being a janitor.
Also was arjuna active in all assassin attack or close to 20 min before the attack.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I just came here and I still don't know what's going on and I have so many mentions!!! I need to catch up
What do you mean you still dont know whats going on....mafia usually dont follow the game talk either:heh
So i take it you have no actions/results to speak of?
What are you dammit....
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
I'm here!! Just going through the thread to know what you're all talking about!!

And Yes I'm detective!!! and yes my problem is the sanity. And I gave a clear enough answer yesterday when Grysun asked me about it. and you won't like what I'm about to say, but I missed last night phase and didn't send my action, so I only have 2 results, sorry everyone. since I said all that, here is what I got:

N1 : I had difficult time deciding who to to for, Grysun of James, I decided to go for James coz I thought others will go for Gry. Result : Innocent
N3 : Lambu was suspected for a while so I chose to go for him. Result: Innocent
I should have gone for someone like Elusia or any other confirmed townie to check, but I thought it was a wasted action, now I wish I did.
and this is what I have, I wanted to have one more night to have a result on a townie but it wont work it seems.
Who did you target N4?

Edit: Wait sorry nvm XD
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
The most important thing why are you invisible.
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Also, I'm sorry to say this but... I don't believe that.
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
She didn't she says...
Yea, I just saw that XD

@shinobi you are Det again. Sorry, but I don't entirely trust you on that, especially when you just became one last game.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I'm here!! Just going through the thread to know what you're all talking about!!

And Yes I'm detective!!! and yes my problem is the sanity. And I gave a clear enough answer yesterday when Grysun asked me about it. and you won't like what I'm about to say, but I missed last night phase and didn't send my action, so I only have 2 results, sorry everyone. since I said all that, here is what I got:

N1 : I had difficult time deciding who to to for, Grysun of James, I decided to go for James coz I thought others will go for Gry. Result : Innocent
N3 : Lambu was suspected for a while so I chose to go for him. Result: Innocent
I should have gone for someone like Elusia or any other confirmed townie to check, but I thought it was a wasted action, now I wish I did.
and this is what I have, I wanted to have one more night to have a result on a townie but it wont work it seems.
I liked this because of the tryhard
You got results on lambu and james...but kinda put it out there lije you may be possible insane....by mentioning gry the sane detective.

So you,arjuna and takuan all want james and lambu gone....:rofl
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top