Games Mafia Game 62-RWBY EDITION-END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,215
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil

As the leader of a bandits tribe that tried to remain neutral to the conflicts between huntsmen and White Fang, she was despised by many and, at some point of this trial, huntsmen assumed she could not be as neutral as everyone thought and decided to test her, they chased her and she escaped skillfully, however, the furious huntsmen defeated her, revealing her real affiliation:

Takuan

Mafia Detective
Arjuna

Paranoid Gun Owner

Also, the most dangerous player among all...

Emperor Spriggan


Crazy Host (main)

LadyPompom

Crazy Host (cohost)

Orange mafia Wins!!


Lambu

Mafia Boss

Erinyes

Mafia Janitor

James Rye

Mafia Gambler

Crescent_jinxgrace

Mafia Mason (Lover)

Empi and Pompom: :confetti:confetti


Night 7 actions
Arjuna investigates Takuan with relic and pass it to gnut >>>Learns his role>>>"Active, night, investigative."
Erinyes>>> kill gnut>>>>Succeeds

Day 7 Actions
Arjuna starts with the Relic
James gets one penalty vote for not vote killing on day 6
Day 6 Actions
-Relic is passed to Asako, she starts with it
-Asako gets 1 penalty vote for not voting day 5
-shinobi(Assassin)>>>>>>>kills Asako>>>>>>Succeeds
-Relic is in Daws's hands

Night 6 Actions
-Daws protects gnut with Relic>>>>>>Succeeds>>>>>Passes it to Arjuna
-Erinyes (Janitor)>>>>>Janitorizes Daws>>>>Succeeds

Red Mafia:Investigate SonOfDaws>>>>Learns Role>>>>>Politician
Night 5 Actions:
Elusia>Blocks Shinobi>>>>>>Fails>>>>>>Relic power
Orange Mafia>>>>>Janitor Holt>>>>>Succeeds
Red Mafia>> Investigate Erinyes>>>>Learn her role 'Mafia Janitor'
Uses Relic kill>>>> Kills Elusia>>>>Works

Day 5 Actions:
-gnut revives on day 5 as Tai (Jesus)
SonofDaws forces Takuan to vote for Juviii
JamesRye forces Elu to vote for him
shinobi (Assassin)>>>>Assassinates Lambu>>>>Succeeds
Night 4 Actions
Takuan - Investigate:Lambu>>>>>Learns his role 'Mafia Boss'
Juvii-Hides behind Asako>>>>Fails
Elusia-Blocks Juviii>>>>Succeeds
Gry>>>Investigates MarmaladeSky>>> no results>> shatters when James tries to kill him with relic
Demonspeed-Protects Gry>>>>Fails>>>>>Relic action
Desin dies as Pirate (Lover)

Orange mafia- James uses Relic kill on Gry>>>>Shatters illusion>>>>Gry dies
Erinyes Janitorizes Demonspeed>>>>>Succeeds

Day 4 Actions
Lambu gets 1 penalty vote for not voting D3
Takuan gets 1 penalty vote for not voting D3
Desin gets 3 penalty votes for not posting thrice
Send Holt Mason's Pad
Relic passed on to James, Orange Mafia team begins with the Relic
James(Mafia Gambler)>>>>Corrupts Arjuna's vote to James>>>>Succeeds
Son of Daws(Politician)>>>>>Changes Holt's vote to Jinx>>>>Succeeds
Arjuna gets 1 penalty for ignoring directions sent in by the hosts
shinobi(Assassin)>>>>Kills Vandred>>>>Succeeds
Day 3 Actions
Desin gets 1 penalty votes for not voting
Gnut gets 1 penalty for not posting thrice
Son of Daws (Politician)>>>>Forces GrySun to vote Asako>>>>Succeeds
Farfalla (Prosecutor)>>>>>Marks Demon with Prosecutor Mark>>>>Fails>>>> Demon revealed as townie>>>>Farfalla dies
Threesome candidate>>>> guess James Rye & Erinyes>>> 0 of guesses is a lover
assassin>>> kills Zirconium

Night 3 Actions
Juvii- Investigates GrySun and Crescent>>Gets their roles>>>uses relic to Kill GrySun>>> suceeds>>>> GrySun gains secondary role Illusion>>> pass relic to James
Elusia-block Lambu>>> succeeds
Zasz- protect Demon>>> suceeds
Gry- ivestigates Crescent >>> gets guilty
Demonspeed- protect Gry >>> fails (relic can't be blocked)
Vandred-Recruits Holt>>>>>Succeeds

Red mafia-
Investigate -James Ryes>>> gets "Mafia Gambler"

Orange mafia-kill Demonspeed with Janitor>>> fails (Bodyguard dies) Zasz:kappa
Day 2 Actions
Relic randomized>>>> Juvii got the relic
Martyr marks Demonspeed
Martyr marks Xadyu
Martyr marks Elusia.
Martyr marks Empty>>>>Shatters Illusion>>>Empty dies>>>Night phase is skipped
James>>>>Uses Gambling action on Arjuna to change vote to xi0>>>>Cointoss>>>>Gamble fails

Shuffler is lynched>>>> Zasz, Elusia and GrySun shuffle roles, Zasz becomes bodyguard, Elusia becomes prostitute and GySun becomes detective
Threesome guess>> Gnut and Grysun today>>> 0 of gesses is a lover
Orange mafia
shinobi>>>>>>Daykills Xadyu>>>>Succeeds

Night 2 Actions Night 2 skipped
Day 1 Actions

Xadyu has the relic > gets 1 penalty votes for not posting thrice
SonofDaws (Politician) >>>>> forces GrySun to vote for SonofDaws
Threesome guess>>guess desin24 and Zasz>>> 1 of the guesses is lover.

Night 1 Actions
Juvii- Hide and kill EmptySoul>>>>Empty soul acquires 2ndary role "Illusion"
Elusia- Protect: GrySun
Zasz- investigate Gry>>>>> innocent
Gry- Blocks Vandred>>>>Succeeds
Xadyu- use the Relic of Knowledge on GrySun, to find out about his role.>>>results: active, night role, blocking role.
Gryffindor- Investigate WYIS>>>no result
Demonspeed- Protect Marmalade>>>
Vandred-Recruits Zasz>>>> Fails due to block

Red mafia
Investigate GrySun>>>>role is prostitute

Orange mafia-Janitor Erinyes to kill Gryffindor >>>>Succeeds

END OF DAY 1 /START OF DAY 2
END OF DAY 2/ START OF DAY 3
END OF DAY 3/ START OF DAY 4

END OF DAY 4/START OF DAY 5
END OF DAY 5/START OF DAY 6

END OF DAY 6/START OF DAY 7
END OF DAY 7/START OF DAY 8
​
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
That shinobi got way more talkative once I said my piece about my ten bucks. That said who will give me ten bucks? I think I won my bet about shinobi. XD
XDD
Thing is I targeted you, Juviii and MarmaldeSky last night. Elu blocked Juviii, i redirect an action. So your result from last night might not be from the one you targeted. And man, tell me about it! Getting the same result over and over is frustrating isn't it??? And then even a missing night on top of that! I hope you find a guilty soon, but honestly, if Assassin or Janitor aren't total idiots then you are dead either today or this night...
Shinobi said she didn't use her action last night. So you either direct an action to either Marmalade or Juviii, and since I blocked Juviii, you likely targetted Marmalade.
Omg....is ths even a debate.
Takuan say james IS MAFIA...now you got shinobi throwing more shade on james.
Not to mention arjuna....all have the same tunnel vision....:gtfo
I don't want to put Arjuna in the mix, since he wants to lynch Taku, but likely he's there too.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,309
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Daw elu blocked juviii so there probably no illusion here that's why it's worth a try, also we need to take down the most mafia possible as our number is going down.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Off with his head
You were supposed to lose your head! You and Juviii! But now we got shinobi's Det reveal and daws being hidden all the time despite her being politican which means she should WANT to let her target know when she changed her vote to earn their trust. Not like this. How are we supposed to know when a votechange action might have happened if we can see the person who claimed to have it?
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
To be honest I dont know who to lynch then, because Juvii can be neutralized as long as Elu stays. The assassin has to go.
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Priorty is juviii....she has no clones,cant risk her getting someone else i know that much
Even if we don't get a mafia, even though we want to, that shifter needs to GO :nah
I'm surprised everyone doesn't hide their statuses. If you don't, then you just get called out for lurking, even when you have nothing to add.
Ah, the memories of my last game is flowing back to me. :XD
To be honest I dont know who to lynch then, because Juvii can be neutralized as long as Elu stays. The assassin has to go.
Thing is, I'm very likely to die today or tonight. So we need to get rid of the shifter while there's a chance.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
XDD

Shinobi said she didn't use her action last night. So you either direct an action to either Marmalade or Juviii, and since I blocked Juviii, you likely targetted Marmalade.

I don't want to put Arjuna in the mix, since he wants to lynch Taku, but likely he's there too.
Arjuna changed his mind about doublelynching Taku and Daws very quickly though and then it was all about me and both voted for me shortly after each other. Going from a doublelynch of Taku and Daws to wanting a single lynch on me is a big difference. We need to reread that part of their discussion. I think it was pages 96 and 97. This feels to me like a Mafia trying to put a little smear on his buddies to not appear Mafia buddy like and then do a turn-over to get a townie or another Mafia or the Shapeshifter lynched, all three scenarios would help their own Mafia gang.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
Like a ninja :hip

Hmm... alright then.
Think you can check your sanity by targetting one of the confirmed townies tonight?
no, I don't think I'll live enough for that!! you think I won't be killed tonight?

That shinobi got way more talkative once I said my piece about my ten bucks. That said who will give me ten bucks? I think I won my bet about shinobi. XD
I didn't even read that!! :D but I'm only replying to all the people who are quoting me.



Thing is I targeted you, Juviii and MarmaldeSky last night. Elu blocked Juviii, i redirect an action. So your result from last night might not be from the one you targeted. And man, tell me about it! Getting the same result over and over is frustrating isn't it??? And then even a missing night on top of that! I hope you find a guilty soon, but honestly, if Assassin or Janitor aren't total idiots then you are dead either today or this night...
Last night I didn't send my action.
Edit: I separated my answer from the quote, sorry
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,309
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
And @James Rye if you redirected someone then one is definitely lying about their role either shinobi or marmalade.
I'm still with lynching marmalade.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Priorty is juviii....she has no clones,cant risk her getting someone else i know that much
Got it.
Votekill Juviii.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,309
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Even if we don't get a mafia, even though we want to, that shifter needs to GO :nah

Ah, the memories of my last game is flowing back to me. :XD

Thing is, I'm very likely to die today or tonight. So we need to get rid of the shifter while there's a chance.
Can you tell me what happen in your game after we slove this, I'm curious to hear some history.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
no, I don't think I'll live enough for that!! you think I won't be killed tonight?


Last night I didn't send my action.
Edit: I separated my answer from the quote, sorry
Why would you do that? :gwah
You are a Det! You had 12 hours to just write "I investigate X"! You have the most important role Townies could ever hope to have and you DIDN'T SEND AN ACTION?!?! :facepalm
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
no, I don't think I'll live enough for that!! you think I won't be killed tonight?


Last night I didn't send my action.
Edit: I separated my answer from the quote, sorry
You are not confirmed, so you have the chance to check. If you are alive, check it.
Arjuna changed his mind about doublelynching Taku and Daws very quickly though and then it was all about me and both voted for me shortly after each other. Going from a doublelynch of Taku and Daws to wanting a single lynch on me is a big difference. We need to reread that part of their discussion. I think it was pages 96 and 97. This feels to me like a Mafia trying to put a little smear on his buddies to not appear Mafia buddy like and then do a turn-over to get a townie or another Mafia or the Shapeshifter lynched, all three scenarios would help their own Mafia gang.
Interesting. Alright then.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Can you tell me what happen in your game after we slove this, I'm curious to hear some history.
Sure :XD
After the game tho. We don't want to go off-topic.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
Why would you do that? :gwah
You are a Det! You had 12 hours to just write "I investigate X"! You have the most important role Townies could ever hope to have and you DIDN'T SEND AN ACTION?!?! :facepalm
Yup!! I messed up, sorry.

You are not confirmed, so you have the chance to check. If you are alive, check it.
That's the plan. I don't think I'll make alive though :D

Edit the quotes again!! ^ ^
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
no, I don't think I'll live enough for that!! you think I won't be killed tonight?


Last night I didn't send my action.
Edit: I separated my answer from the quote, sorry
What i dont understand is why you guys janitored zasz and demon....roles you couldnt claim lol.
I understand gryff....you are using his role but the other 2 i just dont get:heh
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I'm surprised everyone doesn't hide their statuses. If you don't, then you just get called out for lurking, even when you have nothing to add.
Because hiding your status is not helping ANYBODY as you could be ANYBODY as well. We just found out because you posted while being hidden! The hidden one could have been anyone of the other players who have not their name shown in the User list. That is just causing distrust as some Mafias like to use that technique, see how the flows of the conversation goes and THEN jump in, usually after getting off the forum, changing their status, waiting a couple minutes and then getting in, usually to frame somebody, use the newly acquired information for their own use to make a cover role from and to make the fires higher if a townie is already helpless in the ring getting bashed by everyone else! That's why you never hide your status, if you want to lurk, then lurk but let us KNOW that it is YOU who is lurking!!! How am I supposed to believe you being politician if your gameplay screams Mafia Gambler at me!?
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,309
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
@shinobi to be honest I think you will survive tonight because if I were a mafia I couldn't go for the most one being suspected no matter what their role is as the townie couldto jist lynch them so you have a chance to send in your night action and see your sanity.
You better check a confirmed one and send it or you will probably get lynched tomorrow.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
@shinobi to be honest I think you will survive tonight because if I were a mafia I couldn't go for the most one being suspected no matter what their role is as the townie couldto jist lynch them so you have a chance to send in your night action and see your sanity.
You better check a confirmed one and send it or you will probably get lynched tomorrow.
She is not scared of dying:lmao
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top