Games Mafia Game 62-RWBY EDITION-END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,201
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil

As the leader of a bandits tribe that tried to remain neutral to the conflicts between huntsmen and White Fang, she was despised by many and, at some point of this trial, huntsmen assumed she could not be as neutral as everyone thought and decided to test her, they chased her and she escaped skillfully, however, the furious huntsmen defeated her, revealing her real affiliation:

Takuan

Mafia Detective
Arjuna

Paranoid Gun Owner

Also, the most dangerous player among all...

Emperor Spriggan


Crazy Host (main)

LadyPompom

Crazy Host (cohost)

Orange mafia Wins!!


Lambu

Mafia Boss

Erinyes

Mafia Janitor

James Rye

Mafia Gambler

Crescent_jinxgrace

Mafia Mason (Lover)

Empi and Pompom: :confetti:confetti


Night 7 actions
Arjuna investigates Takuan with relic and pass it to gnut >>>Learns his role>>>"Active, night, investigative."
Erinyes>>> kill gnut>>>>Succeeds

Day 7 Actions
Arjuna starts with the Relic
James gets one penalty vote for not vote killing on day 6
Day 6 Actions
-Relic is passed to Asako, she starts with it
-Asako gets 1 penalty vote for not voting day 5
-shinobi(Assassin)>>>>>>>kills Asako>>>>>>Succeeds
-Relic is in Daws's hands

Night 6 Actions
-Daws protects gnut with Relic>>>>>>Succeeds>>>>>Passes it to Arjuna
-Erinyes (Janitor)>>>>>Janitorizes Daws>>>>Succeeds

Red Mafia:Investigate SonOfDaws>>>>Learns Role>>>>>Politician
Night 5 Actions:
Elusia>Blocks Shinobi>>>>>>Fails>>>>>>Relic power
Orange Mafia>>>>>Janitor Holt>>>>>Succeeds
Red Mafia>> Investigate Erinyes>>>>Learn her role 'Mafia Janitor'
Uses Relic kill>>>> Kills Elusia>>>>Works

Day 5 Actions:
-gnut revives on day 5 as Tai (Jesus)
SonofDaws forces Takuan to vote for Juviii
JamesRye forces Elu to vote for him
shinobi (Assassin)>>>>Assassinates Lambu>>>>Succeeds
Night 4 Actions
Takuan - Investigate:Lambu>>>>>Learns his role 'Mafia Boss'
Juvii-Hides behind Asako>>>>Fails
Elusia-Blocks Juviii>>>>Succeeds
Gry>>>Investigates MarmaladeSky>>> no results>> shatters when James tries to kill him with relic
Demonspeed-Protects Gry>>>>Fails>>>>>Relic action
Desin dies as Pirate (Lover)

Orange mafia- James uses Relic kill on Gry>>>>Shatters illusion>>>>Gry dies
Erinyes Janitorizes Demonspeed>>>>>Succeeds

Day 4 Actions
Lambu gets 1 penalty vote for not voting D3
Takuan gets 1 penalty vote for not voting D3
Desin gets 3 penalty votes for not posting thrice
Send Holt Mason's Pad
Relic passed on to James, Orange Mafia team begins with the Relic
James(Mafia Gambler)>>>>Corrupts Arjuna's vote to James>>>>Succeeds
Son of Daws(Politician)>>>>>Changes Holt's vote to Jinx>>>>Succeeds
Arjuna gets 1 penalty for ignoring directions sent in by the hosts
shinobi(Assassin)>>>>Kills Vandred>>>>Succeeds
Day 3 Actions
Desin gets 1 penalty votes for not voting
Gnut gets 1 penalty for not posting thrice
Son of Daws (Politician)>>>>Forces GrySun to vote Asako>>>>Succeeds
Farfalla (Prosecutor)>>>>>Marks Demon with Prosecutor Mark>>>>Fails>>>> Demon revealed as townie>>>>Farfalla dies
Threesome candidate>>>> guess James Rye & Erinyes>>> 0 of guesses is a lover
assassin>>> kills Zirconium

Night 3 Actions
Juvii- Investigates GrySun and Crescent>>Gets their roles>>>uses relic to Kill GrySun>>> suceeds>>>> GrySun gains secondary role Illusion>>> pass relic to James
Elusia-block Lambu>>> succeeds
Zasz- protect Demon>>> suceeds
Gry- ivestigates Crescent >>> gets guilty
Demonspeed- protect Gry >>> fails (relic can't be blocked)
Vandred-Recruits Holt>>>>>Succeeds

Red mafia-
Investigate -James Ryes>>> gets "Mafia Gambler"

Orange mafia-kill Demonspeed with Janitor>>> fails (Bodyguard dies) Zasz:kappa
Day 2 Actions
Relic randomized>>>> Juvii got the relic
Martyr marks Demonspeed
Martyr marks Xadyu
Martyr marks Elusia.
Martyr marks Empty>>>>Shatters Illusion>>>Empty dies>>>Night phase is skipped
James>>>>Uses Gambling action on Arjuna to change vote to xi0>>>>Cointoss>>>>Gamble fails

Shuffler is lynched>>>> Zasz, Elusia and GrySun shuffle roles, Zasz becomes bodyguard, Elusia becomes prostitute and GySun becomes detective
Threesome guess>> Gnut and Grysun today>>> 0 of gesses is a lover
Orange mafia
shinobi>>>>>>Daykills Xadyu>>>>Succeeds

Night 2 Actions Night 2 skipped
Day 1 Actions

Xadyu has the relic > gets 1 penalty votes for not posting thrice
SonofDaws (Politician) >>>>> forces GrySun to vote for SonofDaws
Threesome guess>>guess desin24 and Zasz>>> 1 of the guesses is lover.

Night 1 Actions
Juvii- Hide and kill EmptySoul>>>>Empty soul acquires 2ndary role "Illusion"
Elusia- Protect: GrySun
Zasz- investigate Gry>>>>> innocent
Gry- Blocks Vandred>>>>Succeeds
Xadyu- use the Relic of Knowledge on GrySun, to find out about his role.>>>results: active, night role, blocking role.
Gryffindor- Investigate WYIS>>>no result
Demonspeed- Protect Marmalade>>>
Vandred-Recruits Zasz>>>> Fails due to block

Red mafia
Investigate GrySun>>>>role is prostitute

Orange mafia-Janitor Erinyes to kill Gryffindor >>>>Succeeds

END OF DAY 1 /START OF DAY 2
END OF DAY 2/ START OF DAY 3
END OF DAY 3/ START OF DAY 4

END OF DAY 4/START OF DAY 5
END OF DAY 5/START OF DAY 6

END OF DAY 6/START OF DAY 7
END OF DAY 7/START OF DAY 8
​
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
The Shapeshifter could be it if the SS got the relic and that secret 3rd role relic ability has to do with votechanges which would make sense as the SS already got a night action and can turn the active roles useless so that they cannot pop each other at night but for day actions like martyr or vote lynching he got nothing. I think it might be the SS and a politician because if it were a Gambler then said Gambler should have lost sooner or later, his chances of success are only 50% after all and failing is risky as that makes the targeted player immune to nightkills, so why in all hells combinded would the MG target the prostitute and risk that Elu cannot be killed by the GM's Mafia at night? The only reason I could think of is that the MG belongs to the Assassin mafia gang thus not having a night action kill anyway and this way they put the other mafia with the Janitor at risk, hoping that Elu targets the Janitor and prevents a kill which would make townies lynch a mafia from the other gang which helps the MGxAssassin Mafia Gang's chances to win the game!
In other words, the MG didn't wanted to change Elu's vote on me, he wanted to fail and protect Elu at night!
If that is really what the MG and Assassin thought up then that is a crazy plan and pretty darn stupid, but it could make sense from their POV as the night phase is not interesting for them and their day actions whereas the mafia gang with the Janitor is all about those ??? kills.

Shapeshifter COULD do it if he had the relic AND the relic's secret abiltiy for the Shapeshifter is to change votes. Which would fit his character too as he is a manipulative role and this could give him a chance to protect his own Illusions at day to be lynched if he uses it right.
Wait if that were true, then I'm pretty much safe for the night... though let's not get our hopes up here.

And even though there's likely chance that the shifter has the relic, it can be given to a random player since we killed that player. Just hope that it's one of the townies.
@James Rye NEVERMIND LOL
For a while i actually thought the shapeshifter was stealing his target's ability when he kills him LOL
I should really have read every goddamn role before starting the game.
Yes, yes you should.... and I'm a victim of not knowing every role in this game too :lmao

Also, @James Rye and @Takuan finally agreeing on something :wtf
It's a miracle! Group hug! :gorgy
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
VoteKill gnut!! :hee
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
I want to behead him.
Can't. You guys want to lynch juviii first even though I wanted a double lynch. Oh well, try next day if we even have one at this point. We still have a lot of work to do with those mafia.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
Targeting a Jesus huh? Yep, you're mafia for sure. :nah
One harmless vote will not kill Jesus lol !! :XD I don't want to vote Juvii if I can help it, watashi no tomodachi !!! ^ ^ the result is clear already too.
I'll change the vote if needed though
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
One harmless vote will not kill Jesus lol !! :XD I don't want to vote Juvii if I can help it, watashi no tomodachi !!! ^ ^ the result is clear already too.
I'll change the vote if needed though
Nah, I don't believe you. But we'll need your vote if necessary, like you said.

You'll be on best behavior then :teach
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
Nah, I don't believe you. But we'll need your vote if necessary, like you said.

You'll be on best behavior then :teach
I'll be in what again?? :XD you know what I changed my mind, good luck with your plans, I out of here!! :hi
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Targeting a Jesus huh? Yep, you're mafia for sure. :nah
Pretty sure this is daws doing. Like why should shinobi vote on gnut the confirmed Jesus now of all times with 6 votes on juviii?
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Pretty sure this is daws doing. Like why should shinobi vote on gnut the confirmed Jesus now of all times with 6 votes on juviii?
Well I guess so.....
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
@Asako The Hosts gave me their answer, looks like my action can get hit anybody, in other words so I would be able to block a Mason. I guess the real deal about my role is that the ones who are active in the group of people I chose can never truly know if I hit them with a block or redirect, expect they get results like a Det does. Role reveal ofc is the best as everyone would know someone from that group is that role now but if I send in you and gnut then I risk revealing your roles we already know instead of the ones we are looking for. So I think it would be better to use only people we are not sure about like Marma, Erinyes, Arjuna, Takuna and shinobi.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Well I guess so.....
Well, if daws wasn't the reason for it we will surely hear it before the day ends.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Im in time! Guys we could still double lynching marma if we do it right

@Asako you still have to vote right?
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,778
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
No attempt to defend yourself?
I'm at work and I already said what I had to say. And I'm gonna be lynched anyway. And it will be funnier like that tbh, you will know why by the end of the game.

Votekill Gnut!! :derp
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Nevermind, I dont see enough people online.

I'm at work and I already said what I had to say. And I'm gonna be lynched anyway. And it will be funnier like that tbh, you will know why by the end of the game.

Votekill Gnut!! :derp
Lol, well at least you resisted for quite some time, I'll give you that. :XD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Well as for tonight, @Elusia please block whoever you feel that could be the Janitor, or someone else if you feel like it (you know what I mean). As long as we have you with us we have lifeline against kills.

As for tomorrow, Im eager to see shinobi's results, even if it looks like she already gave up :lmao
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,778
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Before I die I have to say something:
My name is freaking "Juviii" not "Juvii"!! :arf

@Lambu, you of all people, calling me "Juvii" :emocat

@shinobi you are the best but you vote for me. :hug
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Should*
 

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
Cinder had a rough childhood, and had been used to taking everything from others by force. One day however, she ended up biting off more than she could chew. Everything she had ever gained came crashing down on her, and she died cursing with her last breath:

Mafia Boss​
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,778
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Oops... The person I wanted to vote for for 2 days was Mafia Boss....good luck!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top