Games Mafia Game 62-RWBY EDITION-END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,184
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil

As the leader of a bandits tribe that tried to remain neutral to the conflicts between huntsmen and White Fang, she was despised by many and, at some point of this trial, huntsmen assumed she could not be as neutral as everyone thought and decided to test her, they chased her and she escaped skillfully, however, the furious huntsmen defeated her, revealing her real affiliation:

Takuan

Mafia Detective
Arjuna

Paranoid Gun Owner

Also, the most dangerous player among all...

Emperor Spriggan


Crazy Host (main)

LadyPompom

Crazy Host (cohost)

Orange mafia Wins!!


Lambu

Mafia Boss

Erinyes

Mafia Janitor

James Rye

Mafia Gambler

Crescent_jinxgrace

Mafia Mason (Lover)

Empi and Pompom: :confetti:confetti


Night 7 actions
Arjuna investigates Takuan with relic and pass it to gnut >>>Learns his role>>>"Active, night, investigative."
Erinyes>>> kill gnut>>>>Succeeds

Day 7 Actions
Arjuna starts with the Relic
James gets one penalty vote for not vote killing on day 6
Day 6 Actions
-Relic is passed to Asako, she starts with it
-Asako gets 1 penalty vote for not voting day 5
-shinobi(Assassin)>>>>>>>kills Asako>>>>>>Succeeds
-Relic is in Daws's hands

Night 6 Actions
-Daws protects gnut with Relic>>>>>>Succeeds>>>>>Passes it to Arjuna
-Erinyes (Janitor)>>>>>Janitorizes Daws>>>>Succeeds

Red Mafia:Investigate SonOfDaws>>>>Learns Role>>>>>Politician
Night 5 Actions:
Elusia>Blocks Shinobi>>>>>>Fails>>>>>>Relic power
Orange Mafia>>>>>Janitor Holt>>>>>Succeeds
Red Mafia>> Investigate Erinyes>>>>Learn her role 'Mafia Janitor'
Uses Relic kill>>>> Kills Elusia>>>>Works

Day 5 Actions:
-gnut revives on day 5 as Tai (Jesus)
SonofDaws forces Takuan to vote for Juviii
JamesRye forces Elu to vote for him
shinobi (Assassin)>>>>Assassinates Lambu>>>>Succeeds
Night 4 Actions
Takuan - Investigate:Lambu>>>>>Learns his role 'Mafia Boss'
Juvii-Hides behind Asako>>>>Fails
Elusia-Blocks Juviii>>>>Succeeds
Gry>>>Investigates MarmaladeSky>>> no results>> shatters when James tries to kill him with relic
Demonspeed-Protects Gry>>>>Fails>>>>>Relic action
Desin dies as Pirate (Lover)

Orange mafia- James uses Relic kill on Gry>>>>Shatters illusion>>>>Gry dies
Erinyes Janitorizes Demonspeed>>>>>Succeeds

Day 4 Actions
Lambu gets 1 penalty vote for not voting D3
Takuan gets 1 penalty vote for not voting D3
Desin gets 3 penalty votes for not posting thrice
Send Holt Mason's Pad
Relic passed on to James, Orange Mafia team begins with the Relic
James(Mafia Gambler)>>>>Corrupts Arjuna's vote to James>>>>Succeeds
Son of Daws(Politician)>>>>>Changes Holt's vote to Jinx>>>>Succeeds
Arjuna gets 1 penalty for ignoring directions sent in by the hosts
shinobi(Assassin)>>>>Kills Vandred>>>>Succeeds
Day 3 Actions
Desin gets 1 penalty votes for not voting
Gnut gets 1 penalty for not posting thrice
Son of Daws (Politician)>>>>Forces GrySun to vote Asako>>>>Succeeds
Farfalla (Prosecutor)>>>>>Marks Demon with Prosecutor Mark>>>>Fails>>>> Demon revealed as townie>>>>Farfalla dies
Threesome candidate>>>> guess James Rye & Erinyes>>> 0 of guesses is a lover
assassin>>> kills Zirconium

Night 3 Actions
Juvii- Investigates GrySun and Crescent>>Gets their roles>>>uses relic to Kill GrySun>>> suceeds>>>> GrySun gains secondary role Illusion>>> pass relic to James
Elusia-block Lambu>>> succeeds
Zasz- protect Demon>>> suceeds
Gry- ivestigates Crescent >>> gets guilty
Demonspeed- protect Gry >>> fails (relic can't be blocked)
Vandred-Recruits Holt>>>>>Succeeds

Red mafia-
Investigate -James Ryes>>> gets "Mafia Gambler"

Orange mafia-kill Demonspeed with Janitor>>> fails (Bodyguard dies) Zasz:kappa
Day 2 Actions
Relic randomized>>>> Juvii got the relic
Martyr marks Demonspeed
Martyr marks Xadyu
Martyr marks Elusia.
Martyr marks Empty>>>>Shatters Illusion>>>Empty dies>>>Night phase is skipped
James>>>>Uses Gambling action on Arjuna to change vote to xi0>>>>Cointoss>>>>Gamble fails

Shuffler is lynched>>>> Zasz, Elusia and GrySun shuffle roles, Zasz becomes bodyguard, Elusia becomes prostitute and GySun becomes detective
Threesome guess>> Gnut and Grysun today>>> 0 of gesses is a lover
Orange mafia
shinobi>>>>>>Daykills Xadyu>>>>Succeeds

Night 2 Actions Night 2 skipped
Day 1 Actions

Xadyu has the relic > gets 1 penalty votes for not posting thrice
SonofDaws (Politician) >>>>> forces GrySun to vote for SonofDaws
Threesome guess>>guess desin24 and Zasz>>> 1 of the guesses is lover.

Night 1 Actions
Juvii- Hide and kill EmptySoul>>>>Empty soul acquires 2ndary role "Illusion"
Elusia- Protect: GrySun
Zasz- investigate Gry>>>>> innocent
Gry- Blocks Vandred>>>>Succeeds
Xadyu- use the Relic of Knowledge on GrySun, to find out about his role.>>>results: active, night role, blocking role.
Gryffindor- Investigate WYIS>>>no result
Demonspeed- Protect Marmalade>>>
Vandred-Recruits Zasz>>>> Fails due to block

Red mafia
Investigate GrySun>>>>role is prostitute

Orange mafia-Janitor Erinyes to kill Gryffindor >>>>Succeeds

END OF DAY 1 /START OF DAY 2
END OF DAY 2/ START OF DAY 3
END OF DAY 3/ START OF DAY 4

END OF DAY 4/START OF DAY 5
END OF DAY 5/START OF DAY 6

END OF DAY 6/START OF DAY 7
END OF DAY 7/START OF DAY 8
​
 
Last edited by a moderator:

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,559
Country
Dragonstone
I just woke up it's very early here.

Regarding last night, I did what I said I will do, Investigate a proven townie, Elucia, the result I got was (Guilty).

so yeah guys, yeah!!
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
I just woke up it's very early here.

Regarding last night, I did what I said I will do, Investigate a proven townie, Elucia, the result I got was (Guilty).

so yeah guys, yeah!!
Insane set?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
*Detective
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Lovely timing!
votekill shinobi

Voting record:
xi0/Amber x 3 >>>>>>>> (shinobi/Velvet; Elusia/Sienna, Vandred/Glynda)
xi0 was a townie

SonOfDaws/Blake x1>>>> (shinobi/Velvet)
I'm a townie

gnut/Ren x6>>>> (Farfalla/Yang; Juviii/Winter, Crescent_jinxgrace/Nora,shinobi/Velvet, Asako/Adam, Holt/Emerald)
gnut is a townie

Lambu/Cinder x3>>>> (penalty vote, shinobi/Velvet; desin24/Coco,)
Irrelevant vote on an orange mafia. Perhaps an attempt to distance herself from him

gnut/Tai x 2 >>>>>>> (shinobi/Velvet; Juvii/Winter)
Even more irrelevant vote on a townie

As to why she's coming out information now; James said he invited her to the bar last night and redirected someone's action. This may or may not be true, but it IS an opportunity to get him lynched. If he turns up mafia, she's trusted more. If he turns up townie, "oops redirected result."




Btw @Arjuna , THAT ONE was me.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,559
Country
Dragonstone
Lovely timing!
votekill shinobi

Voting record:
xi0/Amber x 3 >>>>>>>> (shinobi/Velvet; Elusia/Sienna, Vandred/Glynda)
xi0 was a townie

SonOfDaws/Blake x1>>>> (shinobi/Velvet)
I'm a townie

gnut/Ren x6>>>> (Farfalla/Yang; Juviii/Winter, Crescent_jinxgrace/Nora,shinobi/Velvet, Asako/Adam, Holt/Emerald)
gnut is a townie

Lambu/Cinder x3>>>> (penalty vote, shinobi/Velvet; desin24/Coco,)
Irrelevant vote on an orange mafia. Perhaps an attempt to distance herself from him

gnut/Tai x 2 >>>>>>> (shinobi/Velvet; Juvii/Winter)
Even more irrelevant vote on a townie

As to why she's coming out information now; James said he invited her to the bar last night and redirected someone's action. This may or may not be true, but it IS an opportunity to get him lynched. If he turns up mafia, she's trusted more. If he turns up townie, "oops redirected result."




Btw @Arjuna , THAT ONE was me.
you got something wrong, I investigated James in night 1 .
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
I am confused now


Who is lying then?
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
You lying @shinobi if you really were insane then you couldn't have gotten innocent on lambu but guilty as det can't identify the mafia boss as they like a townie to a det.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
That also confirms that james is a townie and shinobi just want to frame him.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
You lying @shinobi if you really were insane then you couldn't have gotten innocent on lambu but guilty as det can't identify the mafia boss as they like a townie to a det.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
That also confirms that james is a townie and shinobi just want to frame him.
So should we lynch Shinobi?Maybe he is the Janitor.

Still it doesn't prov that there is the Assassin who may be marmalade.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
I'm for a double someone needs to stay at the end of the day.
Votekill shinobi
Who's able to stay for the end, I don't know if I will be here as I have school, we need two just in case.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Agree that shinobi is probably the janitor and that marmalade is the assassin.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Btw how many mafia do you think there's still here alive.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
I'm for a double someone needs to stay at the end of the day.
Votekill shinobi
Who's able to stay for the end, I don't know if I will be here as I have school, we need two just in case.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Agree that shinobi is probably the janitor and that marmalade is the assassin.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Btw how many mafia do you think there's still here alive.
Orange should have 1 left.Not sure about red though.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
You lying @shinobi if you really were insane then you couldn't have gotten innocent on lambu but guilty as det can't identify the mafia boss as they like a townie to a det.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
That also confirms that james is a townie and shinobi just want to frame him.
Oh yeah, nice catch! (btw sorry for that whole.. accusing you of being mafia and trying to lynch you for like 3 days thing...)
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Let's try to double lynch marm and Shinobi
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
I'm going to sleep soon so here's some of the things I was making note of. I tried to color code it but its not perfect.. BBCode hurts my soul:

MarmaladeSky Vote history
WithYouInSpirit/Ruby x 4 >>>>>>>>(Zasz/Penny,Arjuna/Jaune, MarmaladeSky/Neo, Demonspeed/James)


xi0/Amber x6>>>> (Holt/Emerald; Takuan/Raven ;James Rye/Qrow, Marmalade/Neo; Asako/Adam, Elusia/Sienna)

Lambu/Cinder x 5 >>>>>> (Arjuna/Jaune, Elusia/Sienna; GrySun/Roman, MarmaladeSky/Neo; Demonspeed/James)


Crescent/Nora x7>>>> (Elusia/Sienna; Juviii/Winter; JamesRye/Qrow; Holt/Emerald, Arjuna/Jaune, MarmaladeSky/Neo, Lambu/Cinder)





OMG WHY ASSASSIN, so silly XD
Those are the online ones:


  1. Farfalla
  2. GrySun
  3. Lady pompom
  4. Asako
  5. James Rye
  6. Demonspeed
  7. Crescent_jinxgrace
  8. Arjuna
  9. MarmaladeSky
  10. gnut





James Vote history
Raven/Takuan x 1 >>>>>>>> (JamesRye/Qrow)

xi0/Amber x6>>>> (Holt/Emerald; Takuan/Raven ;James Rye/Qrow, Marmalade/Neo; Asako/Adam, Elusia/Sienna)

Juviii/Winter x 2>>>>>> (Vandred/Glynda, JamesRye/Qrow)

Crescent/Nora x7>>>> (Elusia/Sienna; Juviii/Winter; JamesRye/Qrow; Holt/Emerald, Arjuna/Jaune, MarmaladeSky/Neo, Lambu/Cinder)

Winter/Juviii x 8>>>> ( SonOfDaws/Blake, gnut/Tai, JamesRye/Qrow, Arjuna/Jaune, Erinyes/Pyrrha, Takuan/Raven, Holt/Emerald, MarmaladeSky/Neo)






shinobi Vote history
xi0/Amber x 3 >>>>>>>> (shinobi/Velvet; Elusia/Sienna, Vandred/Glynda)

SonOfDaws/Blake x1>>>> (shinobi/Velvet)

gnut/Ren x6>>>> (Farfalla/Yang; Juviii/Winter, Crescent_jinxgrace/Nora,shinobi/Velvet, Asako/Adam, Holt/Emerald)

Lambu/Cinder x3>>>> (penalty vote, shinobi/Velvet; desin24/Coco,)

gnut/Ren x 2 >>>>>>> (shinobi/Velvet; Juvii/Winter)






Arjuna Vote history
WithYouInSpirit/Ruby x 4 >>>>>>>> (Zasz/Penny,Arjuna/Jaune, MarmaladeSky/Neo, Demonspeed/James)

Asako/Adam x 6>>>> (GrySun/Roman, Demonspeed/James, SonOfDaws/Blake, Arjuna/Jaune, xi0/Amber, Zirconium/Sun)

Crescent/Nora x7 (Elusia/Sienna; Juviii/Winter; JamesRye/Qrow; Holt/Emerald, Arjuna/Jaune, MarmaladeSky/Neo, Lambu/Cinder)

Lambu/Cinder x 5 >>>>>> (Arjuna/Jaune, Elusia/Sienna; GrySun/Roman, MarmaladeSky/Neo; Demonspeed/James)


Red Mafia:

Boss

Assassin

Burden

Gambler



Orange Mafia:

Mason

Boss

janitor
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
I agree I won't be here anyways at the end of the day so votelock shinobi
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Let's try to double lynch marm and Shinobi
Btw just in case you missed what I said before as a heads up, I think you're going to change shinobi. I think our hosts are asleep rn though
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I agree I won't be here anyways at the end of the day so votelock shinobi
I probably won't either. Before, I just did a votekill on the off chance I missed something regarding shinobi and needed to change, but the Lambu fuck up condemns her.

votelock shinobi
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
@James Rye try inviting three people only in the night as we will need it because I have no idea who could be a mafia other than marma and shinobi.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Btw just in case you missed what I said before as a heads up, I think you're going to change shinobi. I think our hosts are asleep rn though
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I probably won't either. Before, I just did a votekill on the off chance I missed something regarding shinobi and needed to change, but the Lambu fuck up condemns her.

votelock shinobi
So voting Shinobi?
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
So voting Shinobi?
Double lock your vote for marmalade
We can just vote 3 for each and the other who can stay till the end of the day vote randomly even for confirmed at the end of the day just in case the assasin kills one of us.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Double lock your vote for marmalade
We can just vote 3 for each and the other who can stay still the end if the day vote randomly at the end just in case the assasin kills one of us.
Yeah

Vote lock Marmalade
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top