Games Minority Rule - Sign-up Thread

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,878
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
👻 Let's play a game 👻

It's been awhile since the last minority game - and since it's spooky season, let's try to escape those amazingly scary punishments!
I'll be your orange host this time!

🧡Sign-ups close on 19/10 🧡

THE COUNTDOWN
- scav
- Copy Panda
- Juviii
- Sky
- Evil3ye
- Grysun
- Lady Pompom
- Lakhan220
- Linali
- Baka Taichou



"👻 Do you believe in ghosts? 👻 "


​


 
Last edited:

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Now that I think about it.. there is a person I ''forgot'' to tag but I am certain that ''that person'' wouldn't mind it since ''priority number two'' after all. Besides, tea time can have it's effects in the end.


What do you think....
@syx
Aha... so basically... you are sorry for not being sorry... and expect me to take part in this?



Yes, I'm in...

I hate this place...

 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
@lakhan220 @MarmaladeSky @MLG Bradman @Elusia @Gallon

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@gnut
--- Double Post Merged, ---
@Totinona @MonkeyD-Dragon @SirSamuel016 @Ice devil slayer @DiMaria Yesta
--- Double Post Merged, ---
@BluePegasus @xi0 ( :wowsoBOB ) @Hardy
--- Double Post Merged, ---
ohh yeah and @gnut
What? After I already changed my avatar into something I really love? Sorry guys, But I don't want to waste it. >_<
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Aha... so basically... you are sorry for not being sorry... and expect me to take part in this?



Yes, I'm in...

I hate this place...

My god, that gif is sig worthy
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Tho it‘s kinda weird how it goes blurry. There no version without that @syx?
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
You are crazy. :XD

I like it! :clingy

Tho it‘s kinda weird how it goes blurry. There no version without that @syx?
Let's see what I can do. I'm currently pausing one of the best events ever in the Fate GO game just for you, Gry.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
 

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,395
Country
Torumekian Empire

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,776
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Another Graylu set for a week.

No thanks.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Alright as long as it's not time consuming... I expect to be pretty garbage at this game, but IM IN !!

@syx i like you. Play please :awe
If you don't win that is, if you do win.... good luck but it's worth it.
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,660
Reaction score
31,921
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Oh yes @niichan please play :wtf

:kukuku
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
@xi0 your bitcc vici is playing might as well right
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You're so kind Vici dear. :kappa
Anyway yes, as long as someone explain to me what this game is about. :kappa
Pm yes or no to a question ur goal is to end up in the minority. Afking in this game will not work out like MG
 
Top