Games The Sheep Game #121

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,107
Reaction score
12,870
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
A game from "FTB"

The game name is Sheep

How to play

1- Each participant will pm the host with their answers for the questions. You are not allowed to share your answers with anyone else.
2- Your objectives is parallel your answers with as many other players as possible, and get the highest score.
3- Try guessing the most popular answer.
4- There is no wrong answer.

Rules

1- The number of questions shouldn't exceed 12 questions and not less 8 questions.
2- "I don't know" will get 0 points. If you can't answer just use google or any search engine or simply put any answer.
3- The winner will host the next sheep.
4- In case we have 2 winners or more having the same points, The host will pick someone randomly as the winner or one of the winners would let the other do it.
5- If the winner didn't make the next sheep within 3 days the previous winner shall do it and if he didn't. Anyone can do it just to keep this game running.
6- Calculations and gathering answers is time consuming so the host has a whole week to do it. If he/she didn't post the answers and announce the winner after 7 days. The next sheep would be free to anyone to do it.

sheep #1



​

(1) -You are in a war, Which fighter you would like to be :
1- Archer.
2- Healer
3- Swordsman.


(2) -A famous inventor.

(3) -What is your favorite big cat ?

1-Lion
2-Tiger
3-Jaguar


(4) -What anime villain you would like to be.

(5) -Who wins ? Team Demacia vs Team Noxus, Which team you would choose to bet all your money on.


Upper limb is team Demacia..
Lower limb is team Noxus..


(6) -Which type of landscape do you like the most, Desert, forest, mountain, plain, ocean or arctic?

(7) -Do you care about lyrics in a song?

(8) -Pick a random number from (1~25)

(9) -What season suits you best?

(10) -How many holes do you have ?
SheepWinnerSecondLast

1​
lakhan220Brandishkira

2​
lakhan220Irina_mashiro_22, EmptySoul, OrganizizedYumaKuga

3​
Brandish, Ravenkira, Belserionlakhan220

4​
YumaKugaMiralicious akumakira

5​
Brandish lakhan220kira, Organizized

6​
kiraOrganizizedlakhan220

7​
AtomVici, EmptySoulBrandish

8​
EmptySoul, RavenOrganizizedBrandish

9​
RavenOrganizizedxi0

10​
OrganizizedYumaKugaxi0, EmptySoul

11​
RavenBrandyThemaxi0

12​
Yuma, xi0BrandyThemakira

13​
Yuma, KnightmareAtomBrandish

14​
Shinyarcanine45Knightmare of heaven 0kira

15​
BrandyThemaRavenxi0

16​
ViciBrandishkira

17​
Brandish, zimbardoKnightmare of heaven 0lakhan220

18​
DiMaria YestalakhanBrandish

19​
OrganizizedKnightmare of heaven 0, BattouBrandish

20​
A.ulqZimbDiMaria, Brandish

21​
DiMaria Yestaxi0Brandish

22​
OrganizizedBrandish, lakhan220kira

23​
EmptySoulVici kira

24​
BattouGrySunBrandish

25​
TSPandaOrganizizedkira, Brandish

26​
FarfallaEmptySoulkira

27​
BelserionGrySunA.ulq

28​
UstegiusTSPandaKnightmare of heaven 0

29​
RavenBrandishkira

30​
TSPandaEmptySoulTempus

31​
KatFarfallagoodboy_lawlett

32​
MonkeyD DragonKnightmare of heaven 0Brandish

33​
BelserionOrganizizedxi0

34​
GrySunFarfallaBrandish

35​
AtomDiMaria Yesta, OrganizizedFarfalla

36​
MonkeyD DragonBelserionlakhan220

37​
LinaliMonkeyD DragonBrandish

38​
EmptySoulUstegiusBrandish

39​
BelserionArjunaOrganizized

40​
FarfallaGrySunEmperor Spriggan

41​
DarkyGryffindorxi0

42​
rikiRavenPurity of Magi

43​
AtomLady pompom, LinaliRaven

44​
rikiEmptySoulBrandish

45​
BrandishLinaliBattou

46​
AtomEmperor Spriggankira

47​
Valhalla777, GrySunLady pompom, OrganizizedBrandish

48​
ZirconiumOrganizizedriki

49​
GrySun, LinaliGryffindorkira

50​
Linali, A.ulqZirconium, Emperor SprigganBrandish

51​
Irina_mashiro_22Organizized, RavenBrandish

52​
LambuSirSamuel016DiMaria Yesta

53​
LinaliZirconium `Emperor Spriggan

54​
OrganizizedrikiBrandish

55​
GrySunLambuPurity of Magi

56​
LambuArjunaDemonspeed

57​
---

58​
GrySunDiMaria Yesta Lady pompom

59​
XadyuBelserionBrandish

60​
ViciIrina Mashirosyx

61​
GrySun, LinaliVandred, Miralicious Akumasyx

62​
LinaliHoltLady pompom

63​
BelserionShobu_Yoruichixi0

64​
OrganizizedLady PompomBrandish

65​
LinaliSeraphxi0

66​
GrySunGryffindorBrandish

67​
EmptySoulLinaliBrandish

68​
LambuFarfalla, Battoukira

69​
Linali--

70​
GrySunArjunakira

71​
AsakoHoltBrandish

72​
XadyuLady pompom, LinaliBrandish

73​
Belserionsyxkira

74​
GrySunxi0Erinyes

75​
HoltEmperor SprigganJuviii

76​
syxGryffindorPurity of Magi

77​
GryffindorElusiaArjuna

78​
Copy PandaLambukira

79​
Purity of MagiVandred Erinyes




Sheep king/Queen coronation happen every #100 sheep game.. So whoever wins the sheep #100 will be the king or queen of the game until the next sheep coronation and will be added to the Hall of Fame.



Here is a thread to alert you to the start of new Sheep rounds
For anyone who plays this game: please follow this thread to receive warnings when new rounds are starting

Anyone making a round, please post a message to this thread when you do, so all prospective players will know to send a list (if you forget to do so, I will try to remember to do so for you).

This thread is currently just a test, to save on people having to go on mass tagging sprees - if the test is successful, we can keep on using it.
If the test fails (other than being extremely disappointed) then nothing will be lost and we can go back to ignoring it and tagging people like there's no tomorrow.
:verily
 
Last edited:

Totinona

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2008
Messages
886
Reaction score
8,968
Country
Fun Forum
PM'd. The Bort ava made it impossible to not to. :worship2
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Closed so fast?gimme a sec, will pm now
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Well pm'ed
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
Sheep Game LXVII
(67)




RESULTS​

1) As the end of your work day is coming to a close, your boss calls you into his office without warning. This takes you by surprise and you start to feel nervous. You walk into your boss’ office as you’re told to take a seat. What is your current state?

A. You’re just tapping your feet repeatedly on the floor as you feel the nerves in your stomach. (Juviii, Zirconium, Linali, Lady pompom, Organizized, Totinona, Crescent_jinxgrace, GrySun, riki, DiMaria Yesta, EmptySoul, Elusia, Asako) +13

B. “FKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK” (Battou, shinobi, Emperor Spriggan, Holt, Vici, Farfalla, Seraph) +7

C. Desperate times call for desperate measures, you will take your boss by surprise and ask them out on a date.
D. Feign illness to avoid the conversation. (Arjuna, xi0) +2
-Keep calm and panic (kira) +1
-
(Brandish) +1
-
Actually none of these, so..yeah..Get in, sit, listen. (Xadyu) +1
-
I’m relaxed and very cool in these situations. (syx) +1

Lady pompom said:
Lol for that C :XD


Hello Gryffindor, this is Slytherin.



As always:



for the sheep! You are classy as fuck, a true Gryffindor!







1. That reminds me of my internship abroad. :lmao The Head of Department suddenly came into our office and told me "please come over to my office" without giving me any explanation whatsoever. I was of course scared as hell, because I was given full SAP (the software on which the whole company works on) access rights. Interns usually are not allowed to have these, because you can do some crazy shit with it. But I was one of the few exceptions since I proved to work very well with it. So, when I was called over to the Head’s office, I was like



While making one step after another, I tried to remember every fucking click I made in the last couple of days. Did I make a wrong click? Did I forget to inform this or that department, and we have a delay in the process now? So, I walked in to the Head’s office. He was sitting there and signing papers. I thought myself "oh my fucking god… he is signing the termination of my contract…"… He just pointed to the phone and I picked it up…



You want to know who it was at the other end of the line?

…

It was one of my friends. That one friend everyone has. That one friend who doesn’t think ahead. That one friend who is always too loud. That one friend who can’t grasp any situation. That one friend you love because of his silliness. Back then he was an intern at the same company, but in a different city. He mistakenly mixed up the end numbers of the phone number and called the Head of Department instead of me. And he was loud as hell…



friend: "WHAT’S UP DUDE?"
friend: "HOW ARE YOU DOING?"
friend: "DID YOU HEAR THIS AND THAT?"
friend: "GOSH, I’M SO BORED HERE. HOW IS IT UP THERE?"

The Head obviously could hear everything, but he was very cool, just smiled and signed the papers.

I was trying to explain my friend the situation… "hey you know what… you kinda mixed up the numbers and called the Head of the Department…"

friend: "WHATEVER MAN, IT’S FINE, REALLY, I WON’T TALK FOR TOO LONG"

The Head looks up to me and smiles again…

syx: "Hey, how about you call me on my phone… or I’ll call you? You know… I’m standing here in the Head’s office right now…"
friend: "YOUR BOSS DOESN’T HAVE ANY SEATS FOR GUESTS IN HIS OFFICE?"
syx:


The Head looks up to me and smils again…

I somehow succeeded at convincing him to call me on my phone… After I hung up the phone… silence…

syx: "Ettoo…."
Head: "It’s okay…"
syx: "Okay…"
syx: "Bye…"

TLDR: I experienced these situations (being called to your boss’ office) a couple of times. I might had too much respect and was very nervous in the beginning of my career, but today I can deal with it without any problems. Not to mention that I never experienced bad and/or unexpected outcomes anyway. So, no options apply to me.

Answer: E. I’m relaxed and very cool in these situations.



That answer was very long... Sorrymasen, I promise to keep the answers to the next questions short… : )
Holt said:
probably the only likely response I'd have at that moment haha
1. A. You’re just tapping your feet repeatedly on the floor as you feel the nerves in your stomach.






2) Unfortunately, none of these methods worked. And your boss begins to speak. But to your surprise, you are being rewarded with a vacation for your amazing performance on the job. You are given a pamphlet with several locations to choose from, you depart tomorrow. Failure to depart tomorrow means you have to pay yourself or not go at all. Which one will you choose?

A. The Pyramids of Giza (Arjuna, Holt) +2
B. Machu Pichuu (kira, Zirconium, Linali, Xadyu, Lady pompom, xi0, Organizized, Crescent_jinxgrace, EmptySoul) +9
C. The Great Barrier Reef (Juviii, syx, shinobi, Totinona, Farfalla, GrySun, DiMaria Yesta, Elusia, Asako) +9

D. Grand Canyon (Vici, riki, Seraph) +3
E. Great Wall of China
F. Stonehenge
G. Roman Colosseum
H. Antarctica (Brandish, Battou, Emperor Spriggan) +3

Battou said:
Linali said:
I've always wanted to go there :wtf
Lady pompom said:
:zomg so much history condensed
syx said:
2. That would be a dream come true. There are so many interesting locations I would like to visit in my life. You picked some epic ones. However, Antarctica might be not my cup of tea. Italy and England are not very far from my location (Germany), so these places are no options for me. I actually can visit those places whenever I want, no major planning required. I’m most interested in Machu Picchu, the Great Barrier Reef and the Grand Canyon. But the answer here is extremely easy. Since I have to take this vacation on a very short notice, which means I can’t take anyone with me, I’ll decide to travel to the location where I can meet up with an awesome MH member. This person is no other than Jarred-kun. : )







Answer: C, the Great Barrier Reef.
2.H- This is the only answer, if @Brandish and you don't choose it I don't know who you people are :awe
Holt said:
it looks pretty beautiful, though there are so many awesome choices
Crescent_jinxgrace said:
Just because when we studied this in elementary, the other students would call this Macho Pikachu :epicfacepalm
GrySun said:
This one was so hard to guess. I can't even decide for myself, how should I know what the others pick? Way too many good places, so I'll just gamble on beautiful water drawing people in.
DiMaria Yesta said:
Of course I will choose this :zomg It's good to have a chance to dive again after a while :nod but, no Bali? :nah
EmptySoul said:
Machu pichuu looks nice




3) You leave to go home after making your choice, you don’t feel like taking the bus this time so you call for a taxi and one pulls up. You get in, and the driver turns out to be extremely talkative, going on and on about stuff that you honestly couldn’t care about. You politely let the driver know that you’re not interested, but the talking just won’t stop. What now?

A. You put your headphones on and start listening to music so they can take a hint. (Battou, shinobi, Emperor Spriggan, Organizized, Holt, Asako) +6

B. You try to be polite and continue the conversation despite the fact you really don’t want to. (Zirconium, Linali, Arjuna, Lady pompom, xi0, Crescent_jinxgrace, GrySun, riki, Seraph, DiMaria Yesta, Elusia) +11

C. You answer with "Yeah" to everything the driver says. (Xadyu, syx, Totinona, Vici, Farfalla, EmptySoul) +6
D.
(kira, Juviii) +2
-
(Brandish) +1


syx said:
3. Hahahaha. :lmao Well, I’m a good listener after all. Since the driver talks about stuff I don’t care about, I wouldn’t participate in the discussion itself. I would end up nodding and agreeing with most of the stuff he says. Answer C comes closest to my personality.



Answer: C
Linali said:
had such situation not so long ago, I was waiting for the doctor along with very talkative old lady. Doctor was half an hour late... :shootme
Xadyu said:
But more a mix with the first one, just put on one earbud in and keep the side of the driver free so I can know when to nod or 'yeah'.
Lady pompom said:
Sometimes people just need to talk, be gentle. :hi
Holt said:
may not be a popular option but I just can't be that mean haha, well I can, but not for something like this XD
DiMaria Yesta said:
3. B. You try to be polite and continue the conversation despite the fact you really don’t want to.
GrySun said:
I've been in such similar situations before, in a taxi like in the question too, so I know for myself that I'd try to keep the conversation going until we finish it or the other person drops it. I'd guess many others would too.
riki said:
I’m too nice.



4) Home at last! You follow through with the rest of your day and it’s time to go to bed. You’re having the best sleep you’ve had in a while until you wake up in the middle night with a really painful tooth ache. You get up to get some pain relieving medicine but you don’t have any. You look at the clock on the wall, 3:30 AM, what will you do?

A. Even though you really don’t want to, you decide to drive to your local pharmacy that is open 24/7 in your pajamas that have your favorite anime/manga character all over them. (Linali, Arjuna, Totinona, Holt, Crescent_jinxgrace, GrySun, Seraph, Asako) +8
B. Too lazy, I’ll endure the pain. (kira, Battou, Juviii, Zirconium, syx, Organizized, Vici, riki, EmptySoul) +9
C. Put some ice on it. (Emperor Spriggan, Farfalla, Elusia) +3
D. Try to sleep with music on to distract from the pain. (shinobi) +1
E. Switch sleeping positions to see if it will fix the issue because why not. (Xadyu, Lady pompom, xi0) +3
-Pull the tooth out with pliers (Brandish) +1
- Screw that medicine. I have medical ninjutsu
(DiMaria Yesta) +1


Juvi said:
Who cares about pain? I’m not leaving my bed!! :arf
Linali said:
Where can I buy this pajama? :gaw
Xadyu said:
Since I'm already in bed, I try this at first, it works more often than you'd think. My second option would be a glass or two of some good whiskey. My body is pretty tolerant for those standard medications unfortunaly, it only works when I took a full pack or more.. which isn't really a good thing. So I usually end up taking morphine or something, if the whiskey doesn't help.
Lady pompom said:
8'D driving with headaches is dangerous. And... Wouldn't ice make it hurt more?
syx said:
4. Driving to the local pharmacy at 3:30 AM, you serious?


Dunno if listening to music would help, sounds to me that it would make it just worse. Switching sleeping positions… nah. Ice may ease the pain, but I can’t have ice on my face for too long. It would prevent me from sleeping. It all comes down to me enduring the pain after all.



Answer: B
Holt said:
I really hate things bugging me so this will win out in the end. Plus, driving would at that time could be rather peaceful too. If it's a very safe neighborhood, I'd probably rather walk even
GrySun said:
Anyone who's ever had a painful tooth ache and tried to sleep knows that it's impossible. It just doesn't happen. So go get the meds asap.
And pajamas with my favorite characters? Am I supposed to be ashamed of my superb taste? Pajamas with Hakuryuu, Aomine or Speedwagon etc. would be amazing.





5) Whatever you did actually worked! You woke up feeling better and go out for a morning jog, you come back to find a surprise at your door. What is it?

A. Mickey Mouse (Arjuna) +1
B. Kyubey (Emperor Spriggan, Asako) +2
C. Tetsuya no. 2 (Linali, syx, shinobi, Crescent_jinxgrace, Farfalla, riki, EmptySoul, Elusia) +8
D. Elizabeth (Battou, Juviii, Xadyu, Lady pompom, xi0, Organizized, Totinona, Seraph) +8

E. A Minion (Zirconium, Holt) +2

F. Killer Queen
G. Jigglypuff (Vici, GrySun, DiMaria Yesta) +3
-Dog poop (kira) +1
-Pepe
(Brandish) +1


Battou said:
Juvii said:
That means Zura is nearby right??
Zura janai, Katsura da!! :arf
Linali said:
Xadyu said:
Elizabeth's look suits me the best, I wouldn't be surprised if something like this would show up. With my luck however, it'll be a few dozen Minions..
Lady pompom said:
Elizabeeeeeeth! The ideal pet!
syx said:
5. Ehh… where is this question coming from?


I only followed series featuring Micky Mouse and Jigglypuff from that list. Others like Kyubey, Tetsuya no. 2, Elizabeth, the Minions (hate), I only know through internet stuff (i. e. memes). I have absolutely no idea who Killer Queen is, but it looks like a JoJo character. :lmao Jigglypuff is a pain in the ass and I don’t know what I would do with Mickey Mouse. Tetsuya no. 2 looks like the best choice here who will end up as one of my best friends I assume.



Answer: C
Holt said:
MINIONSSSSSS!!!! XD
GrySun said:
I soooo want to pick Killer Queen. But I know it wouldn't be a top pick. Poor kitty...
G. Jigglypuff
I hate Jigglypuff. I find it ugly, and a friend of mine plays it in Smash. Such a punchable face.
Where was I, ah yes. I expect either Elizabeth or Jigglypuff to take this. Leaning towards more people knowing Pokemon than Gintama. I actually have no idea how loved Gintama is here. I tried watching it once, but I just didn't get like any of the references so the comedy wasn't really there for me...
riki said:
If I see Kyubey, I would just slam the door :XD
B and this is what my reaction will be.



6) You don’t have time for this, you have to leave soon. What do you do?

A. Leave it there…not my problem, the neighbor can take care of it. (kira, shinobi) +2
B. Meh…screw it, I’ll take it with me. But how? (Battou, Arjuna, Organizized, Farfalla) +4
C. Your jog has left you hungry…you stare at the pet/being with drool dropping from your mouth. (Juviii, Vici, Crescent_jinxgrace) +3
D. You just can’t leave it there, you wouldn’t be able to forgive yourself. You try to solve the issue hastily. (Zirconium, Linali, Xadyu, Lady pompom, syx, xi0, Emperor Spriggan, Totinona, Holt, GrySun, riki, Seraph, DiMaria Yesta, EmptySoul, Elusia) +15
-
(Brandish) +1
-Kill it (Asako) +1


Battou said:

That's how.
Juviii said:
Oh my, Elizabeth looks so tasty…:teehee
Lady pompom said:
Elizabeth can take care alone, just give instructions and some food.
syx said:
6. EZPZ, my relatives live nearby in a big house with a nice little terrace and garden. They also considered to get a dog a couple of times, so Tetsuyaa no. 2 will be well received there until I get back.




Answer: D
Organizized said:
Because Elizabeth is awesome
Holt said:
The right thing has to be done
GrySun said:
Seems like the best way to resolve thing. Unless you have Killer Queen in front of you. It's either already in your eye, or has already touched the doorknob....
Asako said:




7) While you were deciding what to do, you notice that the pet/being is now gone. You’re either panicking, happy, or hungry. Regardless of choice you decide that you must move forward. You pack your things and are ready for your much needed vacation, you call for a taxi to the airport, and…it’s the talkative driver who won’t shut up. Greetings are exchanged and five minutes into the drive, the driver breaks out crying, saying the taxi company’s personal mascot went missing on his/her watch. You immediately connect the dots, and with time ticking you must make a choice.

A. Help the driver with the missing mascot thus missing out on your vacation. After all, home sweet home can’t be so bad, right? (Battou, Linali, Arjuna, Lady pompom, Crescent_jinxgrace, GrySun, riki, Elusia) +8
B. Umm...how 'bout no? Vacation here I come!! (kira, Juviii, Zirconium, Xadyu, syx, shinobi, xi0, Emperor Spriggan, Organizized, Totinona, Holt, Vici, Farfalla, Seraph, DiMaria Yesta, EmptySoul, Asako) +17
-
(Brandish) +1


Juviiii said:
Linali said:
I'm homebody anyway :whoo
Xadyu said:
Fuck that shit. It's a company, they probably have the resources to find it, I might tell him I saw it in the vicinity, but that's their problem, not mine.
Lady pompom said:
Help the driver, you've just found his lost mascot minutes ago, it wouldn't hurt to tell that and help.
syx said:
7. What a dilemma…




Answer: B
Organizized said:
I'm very much a "at home-vacation" kind of guy, but I wouldn't stay home if I have to help look for an Elizabeth I'm not even allowed to keep.
Holt said:
Yeah, no. I'm not missing out on a vacation for a driver that pisses me off XD
GrySun said:
The less egoistic choice is the correct one here... right?
That was an interesting mini story. But wouldn't it have been better to take the meds but still fly to my vacation, and get a dentist there? Missing the flight for that really doesn't seem necessary.
riki said:
Like I said, I'm too nice ._.
Asako said:
I can’t help him find that thing..




You’ve made your choice, but suddenly the taxi comes to a halt and your start feeling really dizzy, you are losing consciousness and then you wake up to a woman telling you it’s your turn to see the Dentist. You’re confused, obviously. Until you remember that you decided to skip out on your vacation because of the nagging tooth ache and you fell asleep waiting for the dentist to attend to you. Oh well


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

8) What would be the breaking point for you?

A. After the first “Hello” (Juviii, Emperor Spriggan, Organizized, Totinona, Holt, DiMaria Yesta, EmptySoul) +7
B. After putting a tissue in my hand (kira, Zirconium, Xadyu, syx, Vici, riki, Seraph) +7
C. Trying to cut my hair (Battou, Crescent_jinxgrace, GrySun, Elusia) +4
D. Poking my nose
(shinobi) +1
E. Painting my face
F. None, I wouldn’t budge at all. (Linali, Arjuna, Lady pompom, xi0, Farfalla, Asako) +6
-
Seeing the nickelodeon logo (Brandish) +1


Xadyu said:
I'm quite aggressive when it comes to put people in their place in public. There's just not enough people that have decent behavior, and unfortunaly not enough people to put them in their place or say something about it. Especially in a movie theatre, that's one of my favorite places to be, and I'm almost solely responsible for the movie theatre in my city to be as strict as they are, at least, I like to think so.
xi0 said:
8. NOOOOOOOOO I WANT MY VACATION!!!!


What the hell is going on? Ehhwww, it’s B B B B B B



Answer: B
After the first "hello" (not because she's that annoying, but because that was one of the worst comedy scenes I've seen in my life... literally my face throughout the whole thing:
Holt said:
Bloody hell I'm not putting up with that XD
Crescent_jinxgrace said:
Trying to cut my hair :pwned
GrySun said:
Wtf did I just watch? :oh
Another very unpredictable one. Will probably have somewhat of a decent spread. Trying to cut my hair would be my personal answer.




9) Which MH member are you most likely to use this card on?

Gryffindor (kira, Juviii, EmptySoul) +3
Emperor Spriggan (Brandish) +1
Battou (Battou, Arjuna, Totinona) +3
On nobody (Zirconium, Linali, Lady pompom, Emperor Spriggan, DiMaria Yesta, Seraph) +6
Shobu_Yoruichi (Xadyu, syx, Organizized, Farfalla, GrySun) +5
kira (shinobi) +1
Gnut :gnut (xi0) +1
Arjuna (Holt) +1
Vici (Vici) +1
Xadyu (Crescent_jinxgrace) +1
Charlie (riki) +1
Farfalla (Elusia) +1
GrySun (Asako) +1


kira said:
Gryffindor :derp
Battou said:
Myself probably '-'
Juviiiii said:
Gryffindor :fan
Zirconium said:
None, I think. xD
Linali said:
None. it's too rude imo.
Xadyu said:
Probably Shobu :lmao
Lady pompom said:
Hm.. Hmmmmmmmm... Dunno. :fan
syx said:
9. Shobu_Yoruichi, no contest. No further explanation needed.
Organizized said:
Shobu_Yoruichi (when he drops cousin-related information and such)
Totinona said:
Holt said:
Arjuna! XD
Crescent_jinxgrace said:
Farfalla said:
Shobu '-'
GrySun said:
Ugh, this one could be a Battou/Vici meme most people go for or something... I'm not overly up to date with all that. So gonna make a personal answer again
riki said:
Hmmm... I guess Charlie since he's so random at times LOL
EmptySoul said:
Gryffindor :rolleyes:

10) Excluding English, what language do you think everyone should make an effort to learn?

Klingon (kira) +1
Mandarin (Brandish) +1
Latin (Battou, Lady pompom) +2
Japanese (Zirconium, shinobi, Organizized, Totinona, Holt, GrySun) +6
Portuguese (Juviii) +1
Spanish (Linali, Emperor Spriggan, Crescent_jinxgrace, Farfalla, riki, Seraph, EmptySoul) +7
Chinese (Xadyu) +1
German (Arjuna, Elusia, Asako) +3
The language to…
(syx) +1
Esperanto (xi0) +1
Of the opposite sex :hurr (Vici) +1
The language of the heart (DiMaria Yesta) +1


Battou said:
Salve im vos nunc inutilia im battou textum interpretari, et quidem ex causa, quod legitur, Dixi ego iustus, totum, quod est qui tibi aliquando inutilis averte iram tuam et nunc legere, ut prohibere, sed ex lege, ut custodias, quare sic fecerit im questus defessus of typing, nescio quid nolite ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh: imperium.

F. Nocte manducare gradus clibano ad CCCL
Miscere cum Graham 'micis puerorum, 1/4 poculum ex sugar et butyrum; imo torcular onto IX-inch springform Pan.
Saccharum remanens multa crepito commiscens senariam Iovis pulsus drinks turpis. ...
Coquendum I hora ad I hora X min. aut circa centrum posuit.
(have fun translating that into english '-', google translate makes no sense and it'll be giberish)
Juviiiiii said:
Portuguese ofc :p
Linali said:
Spanish is pretty useful too I think.
Xadyu said:
The joke here is either Chinese or Russian, since one of those is going to take over the world. Chinese would be the number one option, since it's also the most spoken language in the world. Second is Spanish, which is a lot easier to learn, besides Spanish there are a few languages that 'sound'-alike, so with Spanish and English those pesky language-barriers will minimize a lot.
Lady pompom said:
Organizized said:
I dunno.. Japanese? I've made several efforts but never learned it..
Holt said:
Nihon!! (Japanese)
Farfalla said:
Spanish? D: Wild guess here... And I don't even know why, since I prolly lost points with the other questions.
GrySun said:
Mandarin probably opens you a lot of possibilities job-wise, while Japanese is like the most "I wish I knew that language" for anime/manga fans such as people here.
riki said:
Spanish since there is a growing Hispanic population here


11) There are 5 fish in a pond, one of them dies. How many are left?

A. 5 (Battou, Juviii, syx, shinobi, xi0, Emperor Spriggan, Organizized, Totinona, Holt, Vici, Crescent_jinxgrace, GrySun, riki) +13
B. 4 (Zirconium, Linali, Xadyu, Arjuna, Farfalla, Seraph, DiMaria Yesta, EmptySoul, Elusia, Asako) +10
-6 :teach (kira) +1
-Two (Brandish) +1
-That's tricky, 4 if you take the fish out of the pond, and 5 if you don't take the dead fish out of the pond. :hmm (Lady pompom) +1

*The correct answer is 5. The question asks how many are left in the pond, not how many are alive :amuse.


Juviiiiiii said:
If it’s dead it's not going anywhere :arf :teehee
Linali said:
Left in the pond, or left alive...? :hmm
Xadyu said:
There are 4 fish in the pond, and 1 in the toilet.
xi0 said:
dead things don’t just disappear
syx said:
It should be 5 fish. One died and 4 are still alive.
Vici said:
4 alive 1 dead :awe
Holt said:
lol. Bit easy for a trick question :p
Crescent_jinxgrace said:
5 :3c
(although more people will probably say 4:nah)
Farfalla said:
I hate those riddles that I can't be arsed to criticize so I end up just feeling stupid
GrySun said:
Damn it. Would most count fishes as something alive, or just being a fish? A dead fish, or a cooked fish, is still a fish. So I'd say A personally
riki said:
I feel like this is a trick question... A if you're asking how many fish are left in the pond. ;)


12) What would you do without MH?

A. Join another forum (Zirconium) +1
B. Cry every second of every minute of every hour of every day of every week of every month of every year, forever and ever. (kira, Juviii, Holt, GrySun, Elusia) +5
C. Remember the good times and move on. (Linali, syx, Arjuna, Emperor Spriggan, Organizized, Crescent_jinxgrace, Farfalla, riki, Seraph, DiMaria Yesta, EmptySoul, Asako) +12
D. What's MH? (shinobi, Vici) +2
E. Yeah (Brandish, Battou, Totinona) +3
-Not this sheep, that’s for sure. (Xadyu) +1
-Don't you dare supposing it :emocat (Lady pompom) +1
-Make another forum (xi0) +1


kira said:
Juviiiiiiii said:
I don’t think I would join another forum. At least not a forum where everyone is unknown to me.

Part of me certainly would be sad, I’m having a lot of fun here after all, but option B is way to exaggerated. I’ll remember the good old times move on and hope to keep in touch with the amazing lot I met here.















Holt said:
I won't actually do that, but they're simply too many awesome people and events that have happened in my time here that it'll be pretty sad
Crescent_jinxgrace said:
Remember the good times members :hipand move on to a new forum. (corrected that for you) :amuse
GrySun said:
I don't see myself joining any new forums. I would probably be sad, and move on eventually, but B sounds like a "most-picked" answer.
Remember the good times and move on.



And the winner is...

Click on the table to enlarge the view

Congratulations EmptySoul

Winner of Sheep Game 67



Thanks to everyone who participated!
Sorry for the long post, but putting comments in spoiler tags cuts them off



Sheep Game LXVII
Fin
​
 

Battou

⎲⎳
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 11, 2015
Messages
2,501
Reaction score
8,347
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Uruguay
- Screw that medicine. I have medical ninjutsu
(DiMaria Yesta) +1
XD good point ahmad



That's the spirit :arf :arf





D. Elizabeth (Battou, Juviii, Xadyu, Lady pompom, xi0, Organizized, Totinona, Seraph) +8
:zomg team eli!
9) Which MH member are you most likely to use this card on?
Battou (Battou)
Vici (Vici)






Latin (Battou, Lady pompom) +2
high five


10) Excluding English, what language do you think everyone should make an effort to learn?
Spanish (Farfalla)
No veo tu esfuerzo '-'

:zomg thank you for the sheep Gryffindor , was really fun.
 
Last edited:

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Knew I shouldn’t have gotten greedy and tried to keep Elizabeth. That greed lost me the game. :shakefist

Congrats Empty and thanks again for the fun Sheep, Gryffindor!
 
Top