Games Mafia Game 63 - Kuroko no Basket - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Only a true Akashi fan can get Akashi. The miracles, the certainty and fate will be always with me.

Holtish if you read this... you are not but a fake!
NOOOO.. I AM THE TRUE AKASHI. YOU'RE THE FAKE :mad
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Exactly...hes the fake.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I only got to binge up to episode 15 of this. :emocat:emocat:emocat

Thanks for the avi’s. All I know of my character is that he is the quiet, smart one who everyone wants to bang:hmm. So basically I’m @Gryffindor for this game. :heh
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,585
Gender
Female
Country
China
ola senors and senoritas

for a change day 1 won't be everyone running in circles because the mechanic is vague af
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,370
Gender
Male
Country
France
Akashi= Mafia Boss.

Kise= Mafia Pirate.

Midorima= Assassin.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
ola senors and senoritas

for a change day 1 won't be everyone running in circles because the mechanic is vague af
There is no mechanic though?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
... I also went for reading the opening post looking for mechanics @.@ thx Panda...

And Magu is still alive as a shown that Gry ignored my kind words in the WWWR game and didn't gimme Vigilante :emocat
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
well this will be random but i would like to reopen my faito with a certain woman

votekill crescent

I have a new ship, Law, will send you the divorce papers soon :blush:blush

But for right now I will send you a quick....

Votekill goodboy_lawlett :gar
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
So here's a little funny story. Was having a bit of headache, so I went to take a nap. And then suddenly it seems I was dreaming. Apparently, this game was a speed one. And I happened to sleep through the entire game. Logged on thinking it was still D1, instead I see End Game. A billion-ish disapproving messages and alerts about being afk. Half of those was Gry chewing me out about his very precise messages about the game rules and time which I had supposedly ignored. Magi slaughtering me over repeating MR behaviour in such a short time. ROFL. Talk about a nightmare. So I wake up, come to check this thread and see only a handful more posts and only Orgz on. :eyeroll

Anyway, seems we've had the enough random fun. shall we start playing now? Before this becomes reality XD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top