Lasagna is italian cake. | Page 55 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Lasagna is italian cake.

Who is best girl?

• Arcueid

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Ciel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Akiha

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Kohaku

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Hisui

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters

Nii

First Shield
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Germany
A MC door reference? :?bunny

Well they didn't completely ignore Koromaru here. Ken is wearing Koromarus "wings" as his costume here.
Yukaris outfit... :sky
Well that he acts as a seal to protect humanity. 0:55/56

still means he's getting turned into a side note basically, lol. But that's what he's always been I guess xD

Huh... I like Aegis andMitsuru way more, I've never been much of a Yukari fan. The outfit isn't too bad though, indeed.

Sky

Otaku Overlord
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Well that he acts as a seal to protect humanity. 0:55/56

still means he's getting turned into a side note basically, lol. But that's what he's always been I guess xD

Huh... I like Aegis andMitsuru way more, I've never been much of a Yukari fan. The outfit isn't too bad though, indeed.
Oh that is what you meant. Not really sure if that is what they want to reference here. Might be just pulling him out of the way so the moon is in full view. (I mean Metis isn't in this op either.)

Well you can't really make him dance... :XD

Never liked Mitsurus design at all... The Erza type... Yukari is the classic high school girl. Aigis wins though. :sky

Nii

First Shield
Reaction score
Country
Germany

:zomg

Oh that is what you meant. Not really sure if that is what they want to reference here. Might be just pulling him out of the way so the moon is in full view. (I mean Metis isn't in this op either.)

Well you can't really make him dance... :XD

Never liked Mitsurus design at all... The Erza type... Yukari is the classic high school girl. Aigis wins though. :sky
well I might be wrong ofc, just reminded me of that xD But not including Metis doesn't really have to mean anything, they might have simply considered her not important enough. Oh well, not like it really matters~ I'm wondering who that black-haired Aigis is though, have to say my first thought was her being Metis but they do look too different :XD

I'm not sure lol, Japan is capable of lots of things. Wouldn't be surprised if they had come up with some funky and weird moves for a dog too.

Comparing Mitsuru to Erza, how dare you... but I know you like them more cute and less mature :3

Reactions: Sky

Sky

Otaku Overlord
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany

:zomg

well I might be wrong ofc, just reminded me of that xD But not including Metis doesn't really have to mean anything, they might have simply considered her not important enough. Oh well, not like it really matters~ I'm wondering who that black-haired Aigis is though, have to say my first thought was her being Metis but they do look too different :XD

I'm not sure lol, Japan is capable of lots of things. Wouldn't be surprised if they had come up with some funky and weird moves for a dog too.

Comparing Mitsuru to Erza, how dare you... but I know you like them more cute and less mature :3
Wow. Now that looks like dedication.
#RemakeWhen?

Well didn't the dancing games always feature some new character?
Metis certainly is way more moe than this. :kappa

That might be the case but it simply doesn't fit imho. :XD

They look the same. :frankerz

Last edited:

Nii

First Shield
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Wow. Now that looks like dedication.
#RemakeWhen?

Well didn't the dancing games always feature some new character?
Metis certainly is way more moe than this. :kappa

They look the same. :freankerz
The things fans are capable of never stops to be fascinating. Especially for such an old series that got sidelined hard.
#RemakeAfterFGOMeaningNever

Could be, not like I ever played one of the dance games :XD

That statement is acceptable.

YumaKuga

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Galactic Empire
Nice pic :datass

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
The Wall

Hi sky-kun sorry for the intrusion but just came across this figure release, as i know you re a huge rem's fan, i couldnt ignore you :hmph, this is so gorgeous :zomg !

costs around 150$ (17,064 yens)
im not even especially a Rem fan (i like her a lot though) nor a goodie's kind of person but if i were richer i would definitely buy it its so gorgeous ♥

https://fnex.jp/products/detail.php?product_id=13

Sky

Otaku Overlord
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany

Hi sky-kun sorry for the intrusion but just came across this figure release, as i know you re a huge rem's fan, i couldnt ignore you :hmph, this is so gorgeous :zomg !

costs around 150$ (17,064 yens)
im not even especially a Rem fan (i like her a lot though) nor a goodie's kind of person but if i were richer i would definitely buy it its so gorgeous ♥

https://fnex.jp/products/detail.php?product_id=13
You are always very welcome to visit this thread. :blush

It really is too bad that figurines are that expensive... Well. Anime, Manga, LN and games already nuke my budget away.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
The things fans are capable of never stops to be fascinating. Especially for such an old series that got sidelined hard.
#RemakeAfterFGOMeaningNever

Could be, not like I ever played one of the dance games :XD

That statement is acceptable.
Damn that is lazy. Not even Square Enix is that lazy. :nah

They are coming to the west next year. Have fun. :kappa

Is it though?
--- Double Post Merged, ---
I demand more.

Nii

First Shield
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Damn that is lazy. Not even Square Enix is that lazy. :nah

They are coming to the west next year. Have fun. :kappa

Is it though?
It's not lazy, it's logical, bc Fate is what a)A lot more people care about + b) Thus it's where the massive amount of money gets printed + c) Nasu cares for that franchise like his baby so he basically oversees everything and ofc continues to write stories for Fate/Grand Order. But ofc he wouldn't let anyone but himself write the script for Tsukihime either, so I guess the remake is a sort of side-project when he has some spare time lol. The massive success of FGO basically put the game another 10 years away, at least...My optimistic guess is sometimes between 2020-2025

Not gonna play a dancing game lol, even if it's Persona.

Yes it is.

Sky

Otaku Overlord
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
It's not lazy, it's logical, bc Fate is what a)A lot more people care about + b) Thus it's where the massive amount of money gets printed + c) Nasu cares for that franchise like his baby so he basically oversees everything and ofc continues to write stories for Fate/Grand Order. But ofc he wouldn't let anyone but himself write the script for Tsukihime either, so I guess the remake is a sort of side-project when he has some spare time lol. The massive success of FGO basically put the game another 10 years away, at least...My optimistic guess is sometimes between 2020-2025

Not gonna play a dancing game lol, even if it's Persona.

Yes it is.
Logical my ass. This is basically his pure egoism doing the work. Sure it is always easier to go along the whims of the users who - and I really don't understand why - love ridiculous online games way too much. He only had to write a rather short script for it too.
20-25 is... hard. Sure I hardly have time for a VN but I really liked Tsukihime...

I completely understand that. I would have went for the beat em ups, as the story is apparently quite good, but I hate this arcade style.

Damn Okita Alter is hot.

Nii

First Shield
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Logical my ass. This is basically his pure egoism doing the work. Sure it is always easier to go along the whims of the users who - and I really don't understand why - love ridiculous online games way too much. He only had to write a rather short script for it too.
20-25 is... hard. Sure I hardly have time for a VN but I really liked Tsukihime...

I completely understand that. I would have went for the beat em ups, as the story is apparently quite good, but I hate this arcade style.

Damn Okita Alter is hot.
Eh I dunno, not sure if you can call it egoism. He cares about his franchise, perhaps maybe a bit too much, but I can't really blame anyone for that. Giving fans what they want and generating lots of money is killing two birds with one stone, ofc it's what they go for. Not sure what online games you're talking about here anyway, bc FGO is pretty much a gacha game with very little online content, like almost nothing xD Gacha games have their own problems, but theiy're the money printing rage in Japan, so every company jumps on that train. FGO just is the most successful lol.

As for writing a "short script"... well you're not enough into Fate, but Nasu can't really write short scripts lol, they always get long. And considering he's going over the whole of Tsukihime + wants to add and change stuff (like Satsuki route and the new teacher), there's quite a lot of work to do. Doesn't help that probably everything has to go over his deks :XD but this turned out way longer than I thought, in the end we can do nothing but wait. It will come eventually, until then mb we have a Fate/Stay Night localization and Mahoutsukai no Yoru is translated... one can dream, right? :D

Those fighting games look a bit better yeah, but I'm not all that interested either, yeah.

And indeed, she is :zomg

Btw, time to return the favor :kappa

Sky

Otaku Overlord
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Eh I dunno, not sure if you can call it egoism. He cares about his franchise, perhaps maybe a bit too much, but I can't really blame anyone for that. Giving fans what they want and generating lots of money is killing two birds with one stone, ofc it's what they go for. Not sure what online games you're talking about here anyway, bc FGO is pretty much a gacha game with very little online content, like almost nothing xD Gacha games have their own problems, but theiy're the money printing rage in Japan, so every company jumps on that train. FGO just is the most successful lol.

As for writing a "short script"... well you're not enough into Fate, but Nasu can't really write short scripts lol, they always get long. And considering he's going over the whole of Tsukihime + wants to add and change stuff (like Satsuki route and the new teacher), there's quite a lot of work to do. Doesn't help that probably everything has to go over his deks :XD but this turned out way longer than I thought, in the end we can do nothing but wait. It will come eventually, until then mb we have a Fate/Stay Night localization and Mahoutsukai no Yoru is translated... one can dream, right? :D

Those fighting games look a bit better yeah, but I'm not all that interested either, yeah.

And indeed, she is :zomg

Btw, time to return the favor :kappa

I get that he cares for his franchise. It just irks me that he prefers the way easier cash cow instead of something magical. Hai Hai you love FGO but if I had to compare that gacha thing to a real VN I know what I would want the most.

I didn't mean Tsukihime with short script. Looking at the fact that many parts of FGO are pretty much nonsense in terms of writing and really cringeworthy as well...
Which reminds me. What about the red head magician? Wasn't that really good too?

I dislike 2.5 fighting games so to me they look even worse than dancing shenanigans.

Short hair only. :kappa

Nice one. :nod I will gladly return the favor yet again. :frankerz
Hello, Sky-kun~ How are you?
Hey desy-chan. :hug

I am quite fine, thank you. Just feeling a bit old...
How are you doing?

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I thought of you when I saw this. :amuse

Vici

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Pyke

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine
Ano ne ano ne
Sky, are you by chance into AKB48 or HKT48? :?bunny

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine
Yappari :heh