Games Mafia Game 63 - Kuroko no Basket - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Yes, i am serious. I am Jesus indeed. I could have been saved from anything BUT the death of my lover lol
I swear on the pureness, i'm not lying. I even swear on the impureness if you want
Impureness is no option since everyone is an impure being besides me. I will take your words but if you're lying I will hunt you down to the death in my next MG regardless role, that is a promise I will make! =3=/
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Yes, i am serious. I am Jesus indeed. I could have been saved from anything BUT the death of my lover lol
I swear on the pureness, i'm not lying. I even swear on the impureness if you want
Even if your lover die you will come back right ? That's how jesus work.
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
Stop teasing us and just tell us =.=
Up to you, my friend. Do you feel like winning, reveal it. Do you wanna lose, don't reveal it. Knowing that townies are quite lel things which you should be aware of especially since your first game as you've seen how they played... the losing part is definitely a higher chance anyway. XD
I would not mind telling you, but what would be the point of the game? Don't you just want to play it out and try to win without me revealing what i know? It feels cheap
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Even if your lover die you will come back right ? That's how jesus work.
No, i survive only if i'm the one being targetted. My lover died, i'll die for real :twitch
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
I would not mind telling you, but what would be the point of the game? Don't you just want to play it out and try to win without me revealing what i know? It feels cheap
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

No, i survive only if i'm the one being targetted. My lover died, i'll die for real :twitch
Depend if he told you the truth or not, he could have lied to you so no I don't think so.
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
I would not mind telling you, but what would be the point of the game? Don't you just want to play it out and try to win without me revealing what i know? It feels cheap
Nah it's not cheap, that's how it works my friend. As I said if you wanna win, tell it. You wanna lose, don't tell it. I am rather chill with that and will just lean behind my chair and see another lel townieness incoming. It wouldn't surprise me if that would happen anyway. xd
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
I think taku should come back no matter what, a death is a death doesn't matter that mean that his role will active.
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
Nah it's not cheap, that's how it works my friend. As I said if you wanna win, tell it. You wanna lose, don't tell it. I am rather chill with that and will just lean behind my chair and see another lel townieness incoming. It wouldn't surprise me if that would happen anyway. xd
But i lost regardless.

Alright i'll be clearer: if a mafia revealed himself and all of his mafia friends D1, would the game be interesting?

The game would be pointless if i just revealed everything i know to you guys, dont you guys not want to keep having fun instead?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
are u 100% sure about this?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Takuan
Well that's what GrySun-sama told me
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,666
Reaction score
61,361
Gender
Male
Country
France
Oh damn, so Panda died huh? How did that even happen, does anyone know? Can you guys explain about the insane doc thing?

Anyway... Might as well reveal myself. I am Panda's lover :biblethump
What is your role? What did he reveal to you?
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
But i lost regardless.

Alright i'll be clearer: if a mafia revealed himself and all of his mafia friends D1, would the game be interesting?

The game would be pointless if i just revealed everything i know to you guys, dont you guys not want to keep having fun instead?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Well that's what GrySun-sama told me
At least tell us if farfalla is one if you don't want to say it.
If she's townie she could hate you for not revealing and getting ger lynched while you could have saved her.
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
But i lost regardless.

Alright i'll be clearer: if a mafia revealed himself and all of his mafia friends D1, would the game be interesting?

The game would be pointless if i just revealed everything i know to you guys, dont you guys not want to keep having fun instead?
That literally refers back to what I say: since even if you are lovers, you are a townie that is just being an unlucky lover who had panda XDDDDDD, sure you will die but your townies might win this with your information that you can reveal to us. However, if you rather want mafia to win, I am fine with that also.

Pointless? Not quite. In the end there has to be a winning party, no? Doesn't matter how long the game last. It would be quite hilarious to have a quick MG with an early win, don't you think so? xD

Anyway, I am not going to push you to reveal the info you got for us since you are the one that can decide to do so, right? Not sure what the others have to say about this.


Ok gonna rest a bit. Gotta a headache again uhg..
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
What is your role? What did he reveal to you?
He's jesus but it seem he won't come back because his lover died and it will be a suicide not someone killing him.
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
What is your role? What did he reveal to you?
I am jesus; panda revealed me who his allies were, but i'm not sure i will reveal it to you guys.

At least tell us if farfalla is one if you don't want to say it.
If she's townie she could hate you for not revealing and getting ger lynched while you could have saved her.
Uhhhh but i'd feel so guilty revealing things :(

That literally refers back to what I say: since even if you are lovers, you are a townie that is just being an unlucky lover who had panda XDDDDDD, sure you will die but your townies might win this with your information that you can reveal to us. However, if you rather want mafia to win, I am fine with that also.

Pointless? Not quite. In the end there has to be a winning party, no? Doesn't matter how long the game last. It would be quite hilarious to have a quick MG with an early win, don't you think so? xD

Anyway, I am not going to push you to reveal the info you got for us since you are the one that can decide to do so, right? Not sure what the others have to say about this.


Ok gonna rest a bit. Gotta a headache again uhg..
I get what you're saying yeah... :/

Alright, let me think for a bit before i reveal something (or not)
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
Numbers? Roles?
Number and roles are something i feel ok revealing. Names though i don't know yet.
From what Panda told me, there were 3 mafias including him. So now, only two remain. I don't know about third parties though.

There was an assassin (panda), a poisoner and an escort.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Takuan why not vote? i doubt i am wrong on my track with farf lol
I will vote don't worry. I just don't know who to vote against just yet. If i vote against someone, everyone will automatically assume the person is a mafia, which would be like revealing a name, and i'm not feeling comfortable with it. But i'll vote don't worry.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,666
Reaction score
61,361
Gender
Male
Country
France
Number and roles are something i feel ok revealing. Names though i don't know yet.
From what Panda told me, there were 3 mafias including him. So now, only two remain. I don't know about third parties though.

There was an assassin (panda), a poisoner and an escort.
Who got poisoned last night?
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I will vote don't worry. I just don't know who to vote against just yet. If i vote against someone, everyone will automatically assume the person is a mafia, which would be like revealing a name, and i'm not feeling comfortable with it. But i'll vote don't worry.
why? you are dying tomorrow might help as much as u can
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
Who got poisoned last night?
Lol you're not satisfied with only the roles and numbers?
I mean you're going to learn next day who got poisoned anyway, can't you just wait? You can't save him (or her? hehe) anymore anyway.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top