Games Mafia Game 63 - Kuroko no Basket - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
@GrySun why won't he come back I don't see why as that's his primary role effect, I think he should come back no matter what the cause of death.
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
ok gonna rest again. my head is exploding with this bs headache. will read everything later from posts I have missed to read.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
I just catched up and I have to go now, but I'll say this fast

@Takuan Listen, there's very high chances that Panda lied to you, he's not the type to throw his whole team to the dump in one night talk with a lover (even more knowing that townie lovers almost always end up betraying their partner) so please: Reveal everything he told you. Every kind of info, even lies, is useful to us. If they actually poisoned someone and you know it its a must that you tell us, otherwise you are just helping the mafia, not us.

Moreover, its also a must that we know if an insane doctor indeed targetted Panda last night because if its not the case the game structure changes drastically, so: Whoever is the Insane Doctor please reveal you did the kill if you exist.

Depending on those things I have my theories. I'll be back later.
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Why are we only assuming that the possible option for Panda's dead is an insane doctor? There can be also a potential third part, besides lover, like a serial killer or perhaps a mentor that tried to recruit Panda and Panda died because of that? Seems quite a plausible option also if you ask me.

I am keeping all the options open that are definitely possible.


Why the frik am I even looking at my mobile screen instead of resting.. uhg.
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
@Takuan Listen, there's very high chances that Panda lied to you, he's not the type to throw his whole team to the dump in one night talk with a lover (even more knowing that townie lovers almost always end up betraying their partner) so please: Reveal everything he told you. Every kind of info, even lies, is useful to us. If they actually poisoned someone and you know it its a must that you tell us, otherwise you are just helping the mafia, not us.
I don't think he lied to me, although to be fair i'm a pretty naive guy. But i believe what he told me is true. In any case, i already told you guys what i'm feeling comfortable with revealing, i won't add more than that.
I don't think it's a must. it might be for you, since you want to win; in my eyes, revealing everything i know would ruin the game, so i won't do that; i'm sorry if you think i'm helping mafia or that i'm a traitor. I don't think i'm helping them, i'm just not helping any side. Actually i helped the town already by revealing some info - i just won't reveal names.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Why are we only assuming that the possible option for Panda's dead is an insane doctor? There can be also a potential third part, besides lover, like a serial killer or perhaps a mentor that tried to recruit Panda and Panda died because of that? Seems quite a plausible option also if you ask me.

I am keeping all the options open that are definitely possible.


Why the frik am I even looking at my mobile screen instead of resting.. uhg.
Drink some tea it will help you lose that headache.
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Alright, guys. You won't like what i'm about to say :/ but please, i told you numbers and roles. That's already a lot. I don't think i'll tell you guys more.
I'm sorry, you might think i'm a traitor or something like this, keeping info for myself instead of helping town win the game. But in my mind it's just like revealing every role day 1, how is the game interesting if that happens?
I gave you some info, do your best with it. I hope you guys win. But i won't tell more, i'm sorry.

By the way, I would prolly have done the same especially when people are pushing you much with ''TAKUAN IT'S A MUST TO SAY. OTHER WISE YOU ARE HELPING THE MAFIA''. Like especially the ''it's a must'' part lmao. XDDD
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Do what you want @Takuan, it's not an obligation to reveal if you don't want to.
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I’m conflicted. I still think Farf has been acting weird and a lot of her playing hasn’t made much sense to me if she’s Town... But on the other hand, I heavily agree with her on Asako; the way she’s been actively staying on everyone’s good side etc. When I confronted her yesterday she started agreeing with me and voted for gnut like I did. Today she very quickly did a complete turn-around on Farf when it was evident the latter was still under heavy fire. (I have other hunches on her as well but I’ll leave that for now.)

I’m for lynching either of the two though. Will see how things go, if anyone takes Lambu up on his shoutout etc.

And I’m sorry but Takuan’s playing is frustrating. Like, I get where you’re coming from, don’t want to ruin the game etc, but damn. You do know you still “win” with Town even if you die, right? :XD I get not wanting to reveal the names of the mafia, but telling us who Panda said was poisoned isn’t that drastic. It could tell us the info you got is real, but even that isn’t for certain.

Also, @Holt and @Crescent_jinxgrace... inactives are always suspect. What’s up guys?
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
And I’m sorry but Takuan’s playing is frustrating. Like, I get where you’re coming from, don’t want to ruin the game etc, but damn. You do know you still “win” with Town even if you die, right? :XD I get not wanting to reveal the names of the mafia, but telling us who Panda said was poisoned isn’t that drastic. It could tell us the info you got is real, but even that isn’t for certain.
I won't consider myself a winner anyway; i got eliminated with my lover, i lost. I would enjoy seeing town win the game, but not to the point where i'd ruin the game only for it to happen.

I guess revealing who got poisoned isn't drastic as you say, that's true. But i ALREADY gave you a lot of information, with number of mafias and their roles. You guys are free to trust these information or not, but i gave you a lot. Yet you still want more from me? When is it going to stop?
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Look, I get you. I might have done the same in your situation. And yeah, the info you gave is a lot better than no info at all, but I’m not taking it for 100% truth yet, that’s all I’m saying. But I respect your decision in the end.

I’ll be off for a bit, be back before the phase ends. Not voting yet, but still leaning towards Farf or Asako.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
I'm with @Takuan on this, it would turn into the lamest game ever if Panda hadn't lied about the identity of all his teammates and Takuan told us on D2. Come on... The game might as well play itself at that point :XD


  • Jesus (Townie): Whenever he dies, he comes back to life 2 day phases after his death (for example, if he dies in night 1 he comes back in day phase 3. If he dies in day phase 2, he comes back in day phase 4). He dies as Townie. The host will announce Jesus' revival when the day phase starts. (GAME 31)

  • Lovers (Third Party): The Lovers are secondary roles, that start with one from Town's alignment and one from the Mafia. If only one of them remains, he commits suicide on the following night. They can win with either their own side or the Third Party side. They can talk in private at each Night phase (GAME 37)
I see nothing obvious here but sure. He'll commit suicide = dying. Then Jesus should come back whenever he dies, is it's written in his role. His primary role is still Jesus.
I think the implication of the Lover roles is that a lone Lover cannot survive on its own. Either a Threesome Candidate saves him, or he dies on the first night he's alone and keep killing himself even if he somehow comes back. So a Jesus + Lover would resurrect just to die again right after, which sounds like an unnecessary step in my opinion.


Cause sharing my action will be the nail in my coffin: I targeted Van, cause paranoia, to be able to feel sure (wouldn't waste it on Taku that claimed to be passive and would prolly not be used as mafia if that was the case since I was on him...), and got block.
Now proceed with the lynching o/
Story checks out :nerd
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
I don't think he lied to me, although to be fair i'm a pretty naive guy. But i believe what he told me is true. In any case, i already told you guys what i'm feeling comfortable with revealing, i won't add more than that.
I don't think it's a must. it might be for you, since you want to win; in my eyes, revealing everything i know would ruin the game, so i won't do that; i'm sorry if you think i'm helping mafia or that i'm a traitor. I don't think i'm helping them, i'm just not helping any side. Actually i helped the town already by revealing some info - i just won't reveal names.
The problem is that this "reveal" of yours isn't that helpful. We could already know there would be 3 mafias in a game this size (13 players = 3 Mafias ; its in the rules) and knowing there's an Escort is also deductible, even more with Farf's cringy claim of spying on Vandred like... please... :fail

The only thing of major importance that you revealed was that someone was poisoned last night. I agree that revealing the names that Panda gave you would be a lame way of winning for town (and I respect your decision of not sharing them, even I still think Panda most probably lied to you in the matter)
But I agree with Orgz in this, and it doesn't make sense you withhold it: Why would you not share who was poisoned? That way we can know that person is practically a confirmed townie that will die tonight, we can avoid suspecting that person for today and he/she can give their thoughts honestly before going.
By withholding that info you are just making the mafia a favour, which doesn't make any sense given your allegiance. :shootme


Please Mr or Miss Doctor, if you exist and targetted Panda last night tell us! If not then the existence of a killing TP is confirmed.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Sorry guys I’m just getting up, worked late last night. I also apologize for not being active the first day. It’s mainly because of work. I told Host-kun that my first couple of days would be hard because of work when I tried to give up my spot to Lamb, Boss, James, etc, since I wouldn’t be online much at first, but I can play now.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Some wild thoughts of mine: What if what killed Panda was a Mentor trying to recruit him? Would that make Magi and Lawl major suspects?

Just wanted to say it in case I die, even if it actually doesn't matter that much.
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Some wild thoughts of mine: What if what killed Panda was a Mentor trying to recruit him? Would that make Magi and Lawl major suspects?

Just wanted to say it in case I die, even if it actually doesn't matter that much.
Hmm, you realize what you wrote there, right? I recruiting Panda as mentor? Hmm.. well I have definitely one reply on that

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Also Lambu I already stated that a mentor and/or sk is a possible option to have in game and that could have killed Panda, in case you haven't seen my post about it especially if I read your first sentence which makes it feel you didn't lol. xd

Why are we only assuming that the possible option for Panda's dead is an insane doctor? There can be also a potential third part, besides lover, like a serial killer or perhaps a mentor that tried to recruit Panda and Panda died because of that? Seems quite a plausible option also if you ask me.

I am keeping all the options open that are definitely possible.


Why the frik am I even looking at my mobile screen instead of resting.. uhg.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top