Games Mafia Game 63 - Kuroko no Basket - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Then let's do it woman! Who do you suspect or at least find iffy?

Gonna play my golden fantasia game regardless. Not sure if I will be here at the end of the day phase.

Holt is my main suspect for now, and I think I will also go play khux anniversary is going on there
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
demon, crescent, van on my suspecto for nao after faffy
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
But if something happen I will stay.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Can't we just lynch lawl instead? The Faff + Demon + Panda scenario would be too easy after yesterday /3\

Actually, has anybody asked @Demonspeed what made him swoop in to the rescue a few minutes from the end? You know, for the record.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,370
Gender
Male
Country
France
Can't we just lynch lawl instead? The Faff + Demon + Panda scenario would be too easy after yesterday /3\

Actually, has anybody asked @Demonspeed what made him swoop in to the rescue a few minutes from the end? You know, for the record.
It was the fact that you(who claimed Spy like her) voted for Greg and Lambu's sudden vote on her.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Seriously, can we lynch someone else for real. These two can't be mafia together /3\


It was the fact that you(who claimed Spy like her) voted for Greg and Lambu's sudden vote on her.
You said your role is passive, right? Is it the kind that won't ever give us something we can use while you're alive (like, for example, Bulletproof or Witch or Restless Spirit), or can it do something noticeable in a specific case?
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
no, we kill farf and based on my night results will go from there
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,370
Gender
Male
Country
France
Seriously, can we lynch someone else for real. These two can't be mafia together /3\



You said your role is passive, right? Is it the kind that won't ever give us something we can use while you're alive (like, for example, Bulletproof or Witch or Restless Spirit), or can it do something noticeable in a specific case?
The first kind. But I would not put BP in that category?
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
:huh: Lamb, you are smart enough to plan something like that out and troll enough to do it. Besides I always thought you were a guy..... and everyone keeps pointing out that you are a female. :worrybunnyTrust is slightly broken now.
Lol Im not that much of a troll, I already said that those were thoughts for the record and I had no basis to prove them, it was just a wild guess.

Maybe :derp
On a serious note There isn't much I could help with, but I'm just thinking of meming me being always suspect on first day and then being the most trusted one.

You will see why I did say this as I have my way to getting confirmed but it's risky for me.
Uhhh if you are hinting what I think you are hinting then do it today, Mafia most surely caught on that and will go after you tonight. :oh

Because I preferred to confirm her version and see how the other players reacted, of course. I'd probably have pointed it if I had been Boss, though, you're right about that. :heh

And you were all there when gnut was lynched, but nobody bothered to ask me to switch my vote '3' Besides, Demon's last-minute save was just too good to let it go to waste. :e3


Oh, I really hope I did :teehee That would be pretty funny, yeah.
Yeah yeah, still you were too passive on that matter =3=
Besides you know how unlikely it is that there's 2 spys in such a small game, I dont even think there's 2 dets and you straight up support the survival of Farf, if you weren't the one that put her in this situation I would think you mafia. :noworry

And yeah, its kind of hilarious i got this... :e3

Yeah, it’s a wonder people don’t blindly trust you when you bring such charming arguments to the table. :oh I’m not saying it’s like last time. I said I can see how you might have a role which strengthens your theory. But I take the “90% sure”-type parts with a slight grain of goodboy-salt because I don’t see how you’d be that sure at this point. It’s always a bit iffy when people say “I’ve got nearly 100% perfect evidence on someone but can’t say what it is until after we see her lynched”, too (especially this early). Call it me derping but that’s just me I guess.

Anyway, my friends probably think I’ve broken their toilet rn so I’ll just leave it at that.
I feel similar about him, he could be straight up trolling or even be the TP in question, but the case on Farf is pretty solid. Besides, if Asako is what I think she is I would rather let her go.
We were amazingly lucky that the Assassin was taken out this early tbh. :XD

It was the fact that you(who claimed Spy like her) voted for Greg and Lambu's sudden vote on her.
My sudden vote? I implied several times that I wanted to vote for her, you just came to the rescue at the end without any foundation.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,370
Gender
Male
Country
France
My sudden vote? I implied several times that I wanted to vote for her, you just came to the rescue at the end without any foundation.
Did you? I didn't really follow everything well. When I voted Greg I was in class. Tfact that Van didn't vote for her and your vote are what led me to do this.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
he even said he will vote for farf when greg is in danger honestly how that onna is even alive still ~~~~~~~~~~~
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Did you? I didn't really follow everything well. When I voted Greg I was in class. Tfact that Van didn't vote for her and your vote are what led me to do this.
Yeah, its outstanding that you Demon decide a lynch without backreading the case...
If you and Farf were mafias together it would be the cutest though. :blush

Actually if its not Farf I would go after you, uncle must be avenged.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,370
Gender
Male
Country
France
Yeah, its outstanding that you Demon decide a lynch without backreading the case...
If you and Farf were mafias together it would be the cutest though. :blush

Actually if its not Farf I would go after you, uncle must be avenged.
Well, there was not much time and I was busy? You think I would use such an excuse if I was Mafia? I mentioned it would be my last post before the end of the phase for that reason. I knew I would not be able to stay until the end. Go after me if you want.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
no, we kill farf and based on my night results will go from there
You know nobody believes your night results, right? =3=

Besides, if you're claiming Det, won't investigating Takuan tonight essentially work the same way for you?


Uhhh if you are hinting what I think you are hinting then do it today, Mafia most surely caught on that and will go after you tonight. :oh
With an Escort and a Poisoner, they'd either have to sacrifice a very useful block or their kill will be delayed by one night. In either case, rushing won't be of much use to us.

And if I've caught on what you've caught on, they might not even want to kill her at all.


Yeah yeah, still you were too passive on that matter =3=
Besides you know how unlikely it is that there's 2 spys in such a small game, I dont even think there's 2 dets and you straight up support the survival of Farf, if you weren't the one that put her in this situation I would think you mafia. :noworry
Sometimes you just gotta let things run their course =3=

Unlikely, yeah, but not impossible. Still, don't you think it's more fun this way? \=3=/
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,370
Gender
Male
Country
France
While you are here @Lambu can you give more hints about your role?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
But I never stopped defending myself, Asako o.o I've been trying to explain with references why my role is plausible and why my actions are pro town and people just reply to me with "bs" or "nah, cause vibes". I cant keep argumenting on my behalf against things like that and some (at least 3 people) are alrdy set on stone and won't even reply to me (1 actually reply about me to others) xD I did give up from asking people to gimme their goddamn points on what they call "off". They just won't. Honestly, I don't even think they can structure anything on that, and they call this "solid" '-'". They're voting based on hunches, beef and as Misho admitted a while ago, vendetta '-' (and Lambu now, cute irony with my nick). Nah I won't try to talk those out of it anymore unless they come at me with something. Those are clearly more of emotional moves than anything.

I mean... People spend 2 day phases screaming non stop that they don't trust me and I should be lynched and then I say I got blocked and that's called bs xD~ even after the Lover said there's an Escort. They're refusing to be reasonable. And with someone else implying he's a hoe, from what I got, one gotta be rly butthurt or something to hold that as a true bs, not even second guessing. Sry not sry.

I said my suspects alrdy: you and Misho. Sry Asako, you're cute and all and I'm often there to have your back cause I often don't see your plays as suspicious but more like ... nervous and stuff. But your change today was too blunt and baseless. You still didn't care to get from Misho what was the lie he mentioned - the reason you used to vote for me. And I know I insist on that a lot, and I'm sry if that can come out as offensive, but it felt out of instructions. This kind of thing happens a lot in this game and leads me to think like that when sudden and abrupt changes happen.

And Misho is more circunstantial. Yday he was on me out of vengence and on a hunch. Today he claims investigative but even like that he couldn't be sure and proceeds to be hasty. But my main point is that I'm leaning to believe there's a mentor (to complement the game setup with a weaker máfia due to lover and cause Gry isn't a fan of SK, since he's a weaker Mentor). I also think that a town that can be directed to kill máfia (Insane doctor) in a game where the máfia is alrdy weaker due to the Lover makes less sense than a Sane one. Plus, with 14 players we'd have an extra máfia and there's only 3, being on the limit + having a weaker máfia imo is a strong evidence we have a killing TP (it's also common to have an extra killer when we're on the limit of changing to the next range). The one I'd see as more prone to try to recruit Panda is Misho, só yeah, I think he's it.

And obviously my vote on one of you will depend on other votes cause my ass is on the line again...

Btw the game is boring cause there's little pressure, imo. Gry would be screaming for more info I imagine lmao.

Gimme some more mins and I'll be able to participate more now.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top