Games Mafia Game 63 - Kuroko no Basket - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
@Lambu, are you sure you didn’t try to recruit Panda and setting his friends up?
You cant be serious Cres :XD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Vandred
Im 98765785637 % sure that gnut is townie <_>

I hope you got it.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Before I forget, votekill Farfalla

Even if I have the strong urge of taking Asako in her place, whatever you guys say.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Yeah, I am indeed very supicious because I have more possiblities open then just one mere assumption. You are right!
Yea that’s the bad thing about early in the game. You would be easy to set up. At the same time, I don’t trust your cuteness.

You cant be serious Cres :XD
:huh: Lamb, you are smart enough to plan something like that out and troll enough to do it. Besides I always thought you were a guy..... and everyone keeps pointing out that you are a female. :worrybunnyTrust is slightly broken now.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
On lunch break so lemme quickly comment on what I read:
- I didn't assume it was an insane doctor, Magu, I showed a scenario where even if it was a doc there's little spots left for investigative and blocking roles; having a TP killer makes that situation even tighter since you'd have few spots for investigative, blocking and protecting, which strenghnes my point.
- Dunno what to think of Taku's reveal. Imo it's silly for him to think we could see him as a traitor since his partner is gone. If it's a traitor role, that's silly as well, cause he's bound to die and no one would try to lynch him due to that. I do agree that if Panda was honest that would pretty much ruin the game though, even if the shortcut is tempting (and could clear me.........), so he can have it his way, imo. If people joined this to play for a day and not do the guessing work, I don't see why they joined. So yeah, I'll respect him and we should do work as well, including me.
- Orgz, try to see it my way: I got under pressure since moment 0 based on a huntch. I'm reacting under stress and yeah with caution since then. I shared my role with Van seeking cooperation (and cause I trusted he wouldn't kill me if he was máfia cause of a pact), but that ended in a sad coincidence. I havent gotten from you nor Lambu or Magi what's "off" in my plays, no one ever tried to elaborate on that, only called it unatural. I makes it even harder for me to try to tell my suspects cause I keep wondering and questioning about that pressure due to that... I cant see it and it makes me paranoid about the reasons behind it, affecting my judgement on who I suspect. I tried to look at other things to get my suspects and had Taku as off in my eyes with it. I'll insist I wasnt that wrong about him (sry, Taku, but that's how I see it :/ can't help), since he was still a TP cooperating with máfia (this last part is an assumption based on his reveals). You agree with me on Asako, which is the one I suspects the most now. So objectively speaking, how are those non town? And finally, I'd have to change my vote to lynch any of you yday if that meant I'd survive. I wanna play and I got a role I like and that is good. Being all over the place means I'm stressed with the pressure, as it happened when you were the Gambler and I had to argue against you and Holt favored you due to the same thing: she's all over the place.
- Van, my point about Jesus lover isn't that. I said he could combo with the TSC (if there's one) so he'd stay alive after he would revive and we'd have like 2 masons. That's what my post was about and Gry said he won't revive, and not that he'll die again. So no, I don't agree with him and I think that's unfair to Taku...
- Back to my first in this point, I'm also learning towards believing Panda died to a SK or a Mentor. Takuan said there are 3 mafias, looks too little for this game considering one being a double agent mafia lover (and with 14 we'd have 4). So yeah, I believe there's another killing party in the game aside from the red máfia (an orange mafia looks like unlikely here tho, there would be too many máfia for his game). So now I kinda wonder if Misho could be a mentor that tried to recruit Panda.
- Lambu, I don't get you. Didn't Van imply he spied on me and saw I spied on him? (with his "the story checks" post). So he wasnt blocked and I don't see why a prostitute would block him instead of me.
- Cres, I tried to incriminate you? O.o Maybe you're taking about another game and I'm derping. I don't have many opinions on you and Holt since you guys barely played...
Bbl again...
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Yea that’s the bad thing about early in the game. You would be easy to set up. At the same time, I don’t trust your cuteness.



:huh: Lamb, you are smart enough to plan something like that out and troll enough to do it. Besides I always thought you were a guy..... and everyone keeps pointing out that you are a female. :worrybunnyTrust is slightly broken now.
]


I am wondering how long it took you to think about something and typing that, hmm..
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
@Asako you also aren’t playing as much as you normally play? :hmmYou’re usually so bubbly and helpful. Yesterday you tried to save Farfalla and today you were one of the first to votekill her. Is there a connection? :errr
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
On lunch break so lemme quickly comment on what I read:
- I didn't assume it was an insane doctor, Magu, I showed a scenario where even if it was a doc there's little spots left for investigative and blocking roles; having a TP killer makes that situation even tighter since you'd have few spots for investigative, blocking and protecting, which strenghnes my point.
- Dunno what to think of Taku's reveal. Imo it's silly for him to think we could see him as a traitor since his partner is gone. If it's a traitor role, that's silly as well, cause he's bound to die and no one would try to lynch him due to that. I do agree that if Panda was honest that would pretty much ruin the game though, even if the shortcut is tempting (and could clear me.........), so he can have it his way, imo. If people joined this to play for a day and not do the guessing work, I don't see why they joined. So yeah, I'll respect him and we should do work as well, including me.
- Orgz, try to see it my way: I got under pressure since moment 0 based on a huntch. I'm reacting under stress and yeah with caution since then. I shared my role with Van seeking cooperation (and cause I trusted he wouldn't kill me if he was máfia cause of a pact), but that ended in a sad coincidence. I havent gotten from you nor Lambu or Magi what's "off" in my plays, no one ever tried to elaborate on that, only called it unatural. I makes it even harder for me to try to tell my suspects cause I keep wondering and questioning about that pressure due to that... I cant see it and it makes me paranoid about the reasons behind it, affecting my judgement on who I suspect. I tried to look at other things to get my suspects and had Taku as off in my eyes with it. I'll insist I wasnt that wrong about him (sry, Taku, but that's how I see it :/ can't help), since he was still a TP cooperating with máfia (this last part is an assumption based on his reveals). You agree with me on Asako, which is the one I suspects the most now. So objectively speaking, how are those non town? And finally, I'd have to change my vote to lynch any of you yday if that meant I'd survive. I wanna play and I got a role I like and that is good. Being all over the place means I'm stressed with the pressure, as it happened when you were the Gambler and I had to argue against you and Holt favored you due to the same thing: she's all over the place.
- Van, my point about Jesus lover isn't that. I said he could combo with the TSC (if there's one) so he'd stay alive after he would revive and we'd have like 2 masons. That's what my post was about and Gry said he won't revive, and not that he'll die again. So no, I don't agree with him and I think that's unfair to Taku...
- Back to my first in this point, I'm also learning towards believing Panda died to a SK or a Mentor. Takuan said there are 3 mafias, looks too little for this game considering one being a double agent mafia lover (and with 14 we'd have 4). So yeah, I believe there's another killing party in the game aside from the red máfia (an orange mafia looks like unlikely here tho, there would be too many máfia for his game). So now I kinda wonder if Misho could be a mentor that tried to recruit Panda.
- Lambu, I don't get you. Didn't Van imply he spied on me and saw I spied on him? (with his "the story checks" post). So he wasnt blocked and I don't see why a prostitute would block him instead of me.
- Cres, I tried to incriminate you? O.o Maybe you're taking about another game and I'm derping. I don't have many opinions on you and Holt since you guys barely played...
Bbl again...
My eyes..
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
]


I am wondering how long it took you to think about something and typing that, hmm..
Apologies. It’s because I didn’t reply back first to you and then to Lamb. I was trying to make a new ship this game.
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Apologies. It’s because I didn’t reply back first to you and then to Lamb. I was trying to make a new ship this game.
Lol why the apologies. xD

Anyway of course that doesn't take me away from you vague style atm, hm. You are giving me some weird vibes for some reason.


Also @Holt you are too inactive. I don't like this at all.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Apologies. It’s because I didn’t reply back first to you and then to Lamb. I was trying to make a new ship this game.
^Nobody judge this. I just meant that’s my common theme. Find someone to banter with. Not that I actually look for people to be shipped with.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
@Asako you also aren’t playing as much as you normally play? :hmmYou’re usually so bubbly and helpful. Yesterday you tried to save Farfalla and today you were one of the first to votekill her. Is there a connection? :errr
Maybe :derp
On a serious note There isn't much I could help with, but I'm just thinking of meming me being always suspect on first day and then being the most trusted one.

You will see why I did say this as I have my way to getting confirmed but it's risky for me.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
@gnut begs to disagree, you are being townified after so many games without being mafia. Like, how would you not callout at Farfs claim of spying you when the most probably escort blocked you? The Boss I know would point it right away. :mono
Because I preferred to confirm her version and see how the other players reacted, of course. I'd probably have pointed it if I had been Boss, though, you're right about that. :heh

And you were all there when gnut was lynched, but nobody bothered to ask me to switch my vote '3' Besides, Demon's last-minute save was just too good to let it go to waste. :e3


You cant be serious Cres :XD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Vandred
Im 98765785637 % sure that gnut is townie <_>

I hope you got it.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Before I forget, votekill Farfalla

Even if I have the strong urge of taking Asako in her place, whatever you guys say.
Oh, I really hope I did :teehee That would be pretty funny, yeah.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Oh, I really hope I did :teehee That would be pretty funny, yeah.
Now I'm wondering if gry gave everyone a trolly role for this game, I wonder what lambu one is.
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Because I preferred to confirm her version and see how the other players reacted, of course. I'd probably have pointed it if I had been Boss, though, you're right about that. :heh

And you were all there when gnut was lynched, but nobody bothered to ask me to switch my vote '3' Besides, Demon's last-minute save was just too good to let it go to waste. :e3



Oh, I really hope I did :teehee That would be pretty funny, yeah.
I can only reply one thing on this:


=3=
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
@Holt you were online so why aren't you talking.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
- Van, my point about Jesus lover isn't that. I said he could combo with the TSC (if there's one) so he'd stay alive after he would revive and we'd have like 2 masons. That's what my post was about and Gry said he won't revive, and not that he'll die again. So no, I don't agree with him and I think that's unfair to Taku...
Still not sure I see where the combo is. The TSC needs to find the remaining Jesus Lover on the night the Jesus Lover will commit suicide, or the TSC will die on the following night (before Jesus resurrects). So he can't wait for Jesus to resurrect in order to join him, if that's what you mean, which doesn't make it a much better combo than any other townie Lover + TSC. But it's not like this conversation will get us anywhere in the current situation :p


- Lambu, I don't get you. Didn't Van imply he spied on me and saw I spied on him? (with his "the story checks" post). So he wasnt blocked and I don't see why a prostitute would block him instead of me.
I didn't spy on you, Faffs, what the hell?! I'm not a creep like that :gwah

I just didn't get a result, that's how your story checks out. :edu
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
question: will taku die in the day or in the night as if he could die in the night det could investigate him to check they sanity.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Been catching up on the posts .sorry I fell ill today and still had to write a rather tough test as well.
Anyway, I can't say I like this Farf wagon train. Especially when it's being led by Lawl. He has moments but he relies on his gut more often than not and pursues it. Anyway, imo, asako is a better lynch than farf. This playstyle feels like a noob mafia atleast compared to how I believe she says as town.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
question: will taku die in the day or in the night as if he could die in the night det could investigate him to check they sanity.
He'll die at the end of the next night (N2), after all other actions will have taken place. So that would work, yeah.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top