Games Mafia Game 63 - Kuroko no Basket - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Wait, just as I clicked post I realized we still can’t be sure Magu isn’t Insane and won’t kill you. So I guess that’s risky.
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
SK? Hm, honestly I doubt that now tbh. Gry-kun isn't really found of that role but besides that, if we go by the whole meme game route since this game is purely based on all the memes he had in the game so far, mentor is the most likely possiblity and fits the most that exist for the meme game in Gry-kuns world.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,369
Gender
Male
Country
France
Wait, just as I clicked post I realized we still can’t be sure Magu isn’t Insane and won’t kill you. So I guess that’s risky.
True but she is the only Doc. I doubt Gry would make the only Doc of the game Insane.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
inb4 it’s actually a Mentor starting with a Mentee from D1.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,369
Gender
Male
Country
France
If you do believe that the 3rd Party is a Mentor then yes I think Lambu is more suspicious but I think it would be too unfair to Town. We got lucky that Panda died so early.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Well I’m off to sleep. Still very much undecided between Lambu and Demon tbh. Still plenty of time left so I’ll sleep on it before voting. Will be here basically non-stop last four hours of the phase since I’ve got a day to myself tomorrow.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Why not Magu protect you and Holt protect her, that way Det and Doc are both safe and if Magu dies nonetheless we know Holt is bsing (and if someone else dies they wasted their kill on a lesser role). You’re investigating either Demon or Lambu, yeah?
if we kill lambu and its a town then defo demon
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
well holt protecing magu and her protecing me is pretty good imo, well if holtish survives
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
If you do believe that the 3rd Party is a Mentor then yes I think Lambu is more suspicious but I think it would be too unfair to Town. We got lucky that Panda died so early.
Honestly, it wouldn't even matter now if he was mentor or SK since it doesn't change the fact of the night targets. In the end those kills stays clown kills and it wouldn't make sense to go for such random people like that even as SK. It kinda fits his criteria as I stated before in my reasons, imo. Also in my reason, the only thing you have to do is just to only change the word recruit into kill. It stays the same in that regard. It actually comes down to the same thing anyway.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Okay I am now truly afk. I won't be here tomorrow as I stated before so yeah. Those are just my thought so yeah. Suit what its the best for you, I guess. xd
--- Double Post Merged, ---
if we kill lambu and its a town then defo demon
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
well holt protecing magu and her protecing me is pretty good imo, well if holtish survives
Oh my. My lovuh is finally gonna protect me (if he is one that is), oh my god. No tsundere moment this time?!:awe
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,369
Gender
Male
Country
France
  1. Magi claims Doc.
  2. Holt Claims Bodyguard.
  3. I am Vengeful Townie.
  4. Lawl claims Det.
  5. Orgz claims Martyr.
  6. Lambu claims Restless Spirit.

I can't imagine a game without a Doc and a Det. No one else claimed these roles so Magi and lawl can be trusted. The TP is alone, Mentor or not.

Holt, Lambu and Orgz are the most suspicious(from my POV). 6 players and I trust two other Townies(lawl and Magi), there is no other Mafia, 2 Townies are suspicious among these three. Even if we lynch a Townie and the TP kills one of us tonight it'll be three against one. After everything that happened, unless Town plays really badly I don't see how we could lose. We are not that bad, are we? :XD

But I suggest to kill Holt, I believe he is most likely the TP. It's up to you @Organizized.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Vote lock Holt.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
But... what does him trying to kill a Mafia have to do with anything if he's TP?
It totally has to do, TPs dont go constantly in favour of town issues, like I've been doing the whole freaking game. Seriously, this is exactly like in the Ace Attorney game, with people still believing I was Escort or shit, its ridiculous that Im antitown given the content of all my posts, read a little guys ffs.

No seriously, now that I think about it.. why would Holt (assuming he is a mentor since I am pretty certain we have one if we go according to the whole meme game and it fits perfectly also) even recruit Cress? Just why? No seriously, why? XD So far I can recall the only one besides me who suspected Cress also was Lambu and he was also the one that agreed with my suggestion towards Asako to kill Cress, Holt or Demon. Funnily enough, guess who got killed this night? Cress and then I see Lambu's role claim. Honestly, a third party also needs to kill the mafias. Somehow I wouldn't be surprised if he thought that a third party would win by only killing the mafia. I actually do see him making such a mistake like that, it wouldn't even surprise me at all. I am truly sorry but I definitely do not see Holt doing those clown kills as mentor at all since those people are way too random for this and that doesn't seem like his taste in the least lmao. It totally doesn't really fit his criteria at all. This fits more Lambu in all kind of ways, imho.

Oh well, why am I even trying and typing this anyway. Let the townie lel meme be alive I guess. xd

Off to sleep again.

Akashi out =3=/
This post broke my heart ._.

Well even magi can be lelz sometimes, shes townie after all (I think) so I forgive you =3=

I do believe the prime suspect is Holt, and if we are lucky the game might end this phase but let me point this out.
Lawl is making his first mistake in the game and in such a forced way that I dont even believe him anymore (me over Holt, really?). Wouldnt it be funny that he was the mentor since the very beggining?

Not like I can prove it anyway, you are most likely the det since traditionally theres always at least one in game, same with doc, but go and investigate me tonight @goodboy_lawlett , do it. You should be fine since magi is protecting you and theres no blocking roles ingame. The only result you can get is that Im townie, else you are straight up lying.

At least Demon is being coherent.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,369
Gender
Male
Country
France
Lock your vote on Holt Lambu.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
It's either you or him today.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Votelock Holt

I hope this madness ends with this
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Lambu, we already suggested him to investigate either you or Demon in case Holt doesn't turn out to be the TP. Oh well up to him to decide which choice he is gonna make. ;p

Although it would be cool if Holtish will be the true TP then we are saved from the meme game or else we will enter another meme day =3=/

Gry is prolly laughing his ass off. I here the dude laughing, I feel it man.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
why exactly do you suspect holt lets say over demon?
How many times I said I dont trust Demon, at one point I thought he was Farfalla's mate. He's just the one with common sense right now, theres no way Im the TP maan, just no way. Re-read everything, I wouldnt take these much risks and vouched for town's interest so strongly.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
I would facepalm if demon was actually town but with him and lambu probably as mentor and mentee it all makes sense. Too bad I ended up making it easy with those penalty votes
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top