Wait, just as I clicked post I realized we still can’t be sure Magu isn’t Insane and won’t kill you. So I guess that’s risky.
True but she is the only Doc. I doubt Gry would make the only Doc of the game Insane.Wait, just as I clicked post I realized we still can’t be sure Magu isn’t Insane and won’t kill you. So I guess that’s risky.
Gry will then receive more than 10 reports from me.inb4 it’s actually a Mentor starting with a Mentee from D1.
if we kill lambu and its a town then defo demonWhy not Magu protect you and Holt protect her, that way Det and Doc are both safe and if Magu dies nonetheless we know Holt is bsing (and if someone else dies they wasted their kill on a lesser role). You’re investigating either Demon or Lambu, yeah?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Honestly, it wouldn't even matter now if he was mentor or SK since it doesn't change the fact of the night targets. In the end those kills stays clown kills and it wouldn't make sense to go for such random people like that even as SK. It kinda fits his criteria as I stated before in my reasons, imo. Also in my reason, the only thing you have to do is just to only change the word recruit into kill. It stays the same in that regard. It actually comes down to the same thing anyway.If you do believe that the 3rd Party is a Mentor then yes I think Lambu is more suspicious but I think it would be too unfair to Town. We got lucky that Panda died so early.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Oh my. My lovuh is finally gonna protect me (if he is one that is), oh my god. No tsundere moment this time?!if we kill lambu and its a town then defo demon
well holt protecing magu and her protecing me is pretty good imo, well if holtish survives--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
What's the matter? Did your horoscope tell you to kill the other one with glasses?dohnt do it orgz
What's the matter? Did your horoscope tell you to kill the other one with glasses?
It totally has to do, TPs dont go constantly in favour of town issues, like I've been doing the whole freaking game. Seriously, this is exactly like in the Ace Attorney game, with people still believing I was Escort or shit, its ridiculous that Im antitown given the content of all my posts, read a little guys ffs.But... what does him trying to kill a Mafia have to do with anything if he's TP?
This post broke my heart ._.No seriously, now that I think about it.. why would Holt (assuming he is a mentor since I am pretty certain we have one if we go according to the whole meme game and it fits perfectly also) even recruit Cress? Just why? No seriously, why? XD So far I can recall the only one besides me who suspected Cress also was Lambu and he was also the one that agreed with my suggestion towards Asako to kill Cress, Holt or Demon. Funnily enough, guess who got killed this night? Cress and then I see Lambu's role claim. Honestly, a third party also needs to kill the mafias. Somehow I wouldn't be surprised if he thought that a third party would win by only killing the mafia. I actually do see him making such a mistake like that, it wouldn't even surprise me at all. I am truly sorry but I definitely do not see Holt doing those clown kills as mentor at all since those people are way too random for this and that doesn't seem like his taste in the least lmao. It totally doesn't really fit his criteria at all. This fits more Lambu in all kind of ways, imho.
Oh well, why am I even trying and typing this anyway. Let the townie lel meme be alive I guess. xd
Off to sleep again.
Akashi out =3=/
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
How many times I said I dont trust Demon, at one point I thought he was Farfalla's mate. He's just the one with common sense right now, theres no way Im the TP maan, just no way. Re-read everything, I wouldnt take these much risks and vouched for town's interest so strongly.why exactly do you suspect holt lets say over demon?