Games Mafia Game 63 - Kuroko no Basket - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,370
Gender
Male
Country
France
why exactly do you suspect holt lets say over demon?
I think Holt would have reacted more strongly to Takuan's reveals if he were Town. Also, the chances of a TP winning are pretty slim, nigh impossible. When there is pressure like this Lambu usually reveals himself when he is anti-Town. That's the impression I got from him anyway.

I want to know if I guessed right.
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Also in case Holt isn't the TP and Lawlett decided to investigate you Lambu and he doesn't get townie result for you, that doesn't mean he is lying lol. You aren't cristal clear anyway neither is your role claim as restless spirit lmao. He is the only one that claimed detective so far and so far no one else. He is pretty much the most trust worthy at this point imho.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Lambu, we already suggested him to investigate either you or Demon in case Holt doesn't turn out to be the TP. Oh well up to him to decide which choice he is gonna make. ;p

Although it would be cool if Holtish will be the true TP then we are saved from the meme game or else we will enter another meme day =3=/

Gry is prolly laughing his ass off. I here the dude laughing, I feel it man.
I want him to investigate me so if he lies I can know and bite back the next DP if he gets me lynched.

I would facepalm if demon was actually town but with him and lambu probably as mentor and mentee it all makes sense. Too bad I ended up making it easy with those penalty votes
There cant be a Mentee right now (even if there actually is a Mentor lol) because only mafias were killed by it, so no possible recruitement could have happened.
Tomorrow is another story and that could mean towns defeat in the lamest way imaginable.
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
I would facepalm if demon was actually town but with him and lambu probably as mentor and mentee it all makes sense. Too bad I ended up making it easy with those penalty votes
To be fair, if there is a mentor in this game it wouldn't surprise me. Like if say you get killed tody (which you will anyway_) and you are townie then there will be no night kill this night since the mentor is busy recruiting a cute mentee. Pretty much a 3 vs 2 scenario in that case is gonna happen. Oh well, let the townies meme once again.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,370
Gender
Male
Country
France
To be fair, if there is a mentor in this game it wouldn't surprise me. Like if say you get killed tody (which you will anyway_) and you are townie then there will be no night kill this night since the mentor is busy recruiting a cute mentee. Pretty much a 3 vs 2 scenario in that case is gonna happen. Oh well, let the townies meme once again.
Magi, if you lock your vote on Holt we can end this earlier. You are not against a Holt lynch, are you?
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Magi, if you lock your vote on Holt we can end this earlier. You are not against a Holt lynch, are you?
Lambu has already votelocked him when he saw the chance so yeah. No surprise there. Holt will die anyway since he has more votes. No need for my votelock.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
To be fair, if there is a mentor in this game it wouldn't surprise me. Like if say you get killed tody (which you will anyway_) and you are townie then there will be no night kill this night since the mentor is busy recruiting a cute mentee. Pretty much a 3 vs 2 scenario in that case is gonna happen. Oh well, let the townies meme once again.
Well regardless I'm already dead..except Orgz saves me or something assuming he's legit XD Good luck tomorrow though
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Well regardless I'm already dead..except Orgz saves me or something assuming he's legit XD Good luck tomorrow though
Nah you already have 5 votes. Orgz votes on Lambu would make it four on him so you are prolly dead anyway. xd And thanks lol. Secretly I hope you're TP tho.

Anyway votelock Lambu. Not like it matter much at this point but I stay with my point anyway. I wouldn't careless in case I would be wrong. Can't always be correct, no? Oh well, Holt is dead anyway.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
This day's result is already done, but if Holt is legit townie then everything complicates a lot, think about the scenario:

Mentor recruits lawl, he becomes Mentee, since I dont think Doctor protects from recruitment.
Then lawl lies about his results in order to win as TP.

I dont know guys, if it is a SK then it would be ok, but if its a Mentor we are actually in a very bad situation if Holt is not the culprit.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
The thing I know for sure is Im not the TP
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Oh now you pretend to think about the consequences..I wonder why this didn't cross your mind when my death was certain? :rolleyes: just gg
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
*wasn't
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,370
Gender
Male
Country
France
This day's result is already done, but if Holt is legit townie then everything complicates a lot, think about the scenario:

Mentor recruits lawl, he becomes Mentee, since I dont think Doctor protects from recruitment.
Then lawl lies about his results in order to win as TP.

I dont know guys, if it is a SK then it would be ok, but if its a Mentor we are actually in a very bad situation if Holt is not the culprit.
You will be next.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Can you guys stop bullying poor Takao? :feelsbadman
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Oh now you pretend to think about the consequences..I wonder why this didn't cross your mind when my death was certain? :rolleyes: just gg
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
*wasn't
What do you mean? Im precisely thinking about the consequences just in case you are not the man, how is that a bad thing?
I can only trust 100% that Im townie so Im of course lynching you.

You will be next.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Can you guys stop bullying poor Takao? :feelsbadman
Okay, then gg TP, actually it would be a nice result for this meme game.
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Oh now you pretend to think about the consequences..I wonder why this didn't cross your mind when my death was certain? :rolleyes: just gg
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
*wasn't
And the most funny thing is now that he said that.. he said this some moments ago:

I want him to investigate me so if he lies I can know and bite back the next DP if he gets me lynched.
It fits perfectly for ''his scenario'' lmao. I don't think I have to say anything about this anymore. xd
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,370
Gender
Male
Country
France
Orgz's vote doesn't matter anymore.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Feelsbad to be accused for thinking in advance like all townies should.

You were right all this time Gry, I cant believe Im saying this but I dont want to be townie anymore!!!
Should have let Farfalla go instead of going full agressive on her, should have let Asako's claim go so the mafia or TP could recruit or kill her next night. Should have went full troll mode like Van and do nothing!!!

Too much for me, just end DayPhase, please.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Hm, mathematically speaking, it's already a certainty that I'll get lynched. Was wondering why this day phase didn't end yet, must mean Orgz was honest bout being Martyr. So technically he could save me. Then we could proceed with me protecting magi, magi protecting Lawl. I'd still die but at least our most important roles get preserved. Well up to you Orgz. If you believe me, then you could, otherwise, you can simply ignore. Either way, I'm pretty sure it's your action that's keeping this Day phase on
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Hmm.... nah. Leave it be how it is. Maybe you are truly the tp. It wouldnt really matter at this point.

Orgz no need to use your role. Let it how it is. I think this route is the best course.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top