Well I know I'm not..but fine either way. Won't be around while you guys work out it out
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I dunno, with a 3 person Mafia plus Third Party there's not an abundance of protection roles I think.. there's me to counter the Assassin, Doc and Bodyguard to counter Poisoner and Serial Killer. Plus, they had an Escort to block our saving roles. It makes sense to me.Aslo with the protecting roles we got so far. No way that BG should be there. That is far too much protection roles. Yeah I think I am certain now.




--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I'm not the TP...and yeah I know there's no way for you to confirm that, but the way you keep saying this is almost starting to piss me off...If you save him and he is revealed TP at the end...
This just feels like cheap manipulation at this point, playing toward my own sense of inadequacy.Orgz do what you want, but I think a Mentor is unlikely. Mafia had a huge advantage with the Lover role. And Panda was Assassin. Had he not died early I believe our situation would have been worse . You can protect Holt but you didn't use your role when it mattered the most .If you save him and he is revealed TP at the end...

Yeah orgz don’t use ability it’s the best course of action for now
Is exactly what a Mentor would say.I think Magi is sane, she is the only Doc. I don't fully trust you either but your claims are more believable IMO. Lawl or Magi should be the one targeted this night. Maybe what I suggested earlier will be feasible next day if we don't get the TP today and I am alive. I don't believe there is a Mentor.
