Games Mafia Game 63 - Kuroko no Basket - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Well I know I'm not..but fine either way. Won't be around while you guys work out it out
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
I dunno why but I am starting to get a bad feeling if Orgz would use his role on you.

Orgz imo no need to use it really. Let it proceed how it is. As I said, I think this is the best route.

Ok I am gonna sleep. Those headaches are really killing me this whole week uhg.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Now that I think about it... the bodyguard claim seems a bit too convinient to have in this game and if we go by the criteria with the whole meme. If I think about Marmalade last game how she got memed so hard with restless spirit.... actually... I am starting to believe Lambu. And another thing I noticed now is that mostly when Holt is townie and people wanna lynch him, he gets kinda pissed off. This time its not the case which gives me also another reason why I kinda start having a bad feeling for him. He is rather relaxed like that when he is the villian in the game lol.
Aslo with the protecting roles we got so far. No way that BG should be there. That is far too much protection roles. Yeah I think I am certain now.

@Organizized listen carefully to me and do not use your role on Holt, please. Let it be how it is. Actually after thinking about the whole meme game and everything around it.. I guess.. that Lambu is telling the truth. Even though RS is always such a bs claim but if I think about the whole meme game.. it actually would fit in this criteria. Yes, it should fit.

This will be my last post. I will be tomorrow afk anyway so yeah.

Typing in the mobile atm.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Okay, kid is at pre-school and I'm catching up.

So at this point it's either save Holt with my ability or lynch him... It's a little annoying because I get a much worse vibe from Demon actually than I do from Holt.

I just don't see a TP being so inactive, getting themselves penalty votes at this stage in the game. TP evidently hasn't given up since they keep killing at Night, so I don't see it.

Aslo with the protecting roles we got so far. No way that BG should be there. That is far too much protection roles. Yeah I think I am certain now.
I dunno, with a 3 person Mafia plus Third Party there's not an abundance of protection roles I think.. there's me to counter the Assassin, Doc and Bodyguard to counter Poisoner and Serial Killer. Plus, they had an Escort to block our saving roles. It makes sense to me.

Gry isn't here yet so I'm gonna grab some coffee. Not gonna rush no matter how much Demon ominously lurks. :noworry
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,369
Gender
Male
Country
France
Oh well, at least I tried. If you are really Martyr I don't think protecting Holt is a good idea.

What do you think about Lambu?
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
It's not that I'm not pissed off Magi, it's simply that there's no point in being so. First, I'm not actually the top suspect. The only reason why I'm about to be lynched is because of penalty votes. What point is there in raging now? Actually if I was TP I'd probably rage. I think people really don't get me
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
There is so much I feel like to type but you know I don't see the need for it anymore. It really doesn't matter much anymore. I rather wanna have the process how it is but oh well. Also Orgz honestly, I rather have you around someone that is more active and talkative in game then someone that barely contributes with its posts.

So I will say: honestly, just suit yourself, I guess. Do what you think it's the best for you to do, really.

I tried. Well at least I tried as much as I could with this bloody headaches (which I still have). So yeah..

If townie loses this game, then we have meme'd ourselves once again. No surprise there really.
If townie wins this game, well that's nice I guess.

Good luck. Now I am afk for real and I prolly won't have any internet connection for the time being anyway.

So ciao guys. =3=/
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
And why are you guys being so paranoid now? Because of demon? Tbh its always funny how much one person's stray thoughts can influence the game. I know I'm bodyguard. I never lied about that. And everyone that know me in MG knows I don't like the role. There's no other role I've ever said I didn't like besides this one.
Anyway Orgz, like I said earlier, the choice is really up to you.
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
No, not really. Demon or Lambu hasn't to do anything with my decision in the least and I think I have clearly stated that anyway but as I said, it's up to Orgz. I did mmy say and we get meme'd like usually or we win easy as it is. It doesn't really matter at this point. I can't play with this headache anyway, so I don't really care. xd
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
I made the suggestion because Im looking at the bigger picture. Orgz counters the day, I the night. This close to the end, a little screw up can mess everything up. I've seen it happen way too many times. Imo, it's the better course of action.

Also, Magi I get the headaches XD. I've had one amongst other things for the part few days.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
@Demonspeed Well the two of you are both more likely than Holt in my mind. <_>

Let me think. If Third Party is Serial Killer we should be pretty much home safe, I think?

Kill Holt -> Holt shows Bodyguard -> Magu saves lawl, lawl investigates Demon/Lambu -> lynch based on results. (And hopefully Magu isn't Insane.)
Save Holt -> Orgz shows Martyr -> Holt protects Magu, Magu saves lawl, lawl investigates Demon/Lambu -> lynch based on results. (And hopefully Magu isn't Insane.)

Holt protecting Magu isn't really an important part of the equation in this case since we'd get results anyway (unless Magu is Insane and kills lawl, which is out of our hands anyway).
Sure, we could have Holt protect lawl and Magu save Holt to eliminate the Insane Doc risk, but that only works if we're 100% sure Holt actually is Bodyguard (or he'll kill lawl). Which, I'm sorry, I can't say I am even though he's not my top suspect.

If Third Party is mentor, though...

Kill Holt -> Holt shows Bodyguard -> Mentor recruits someone -> 3 against 2, we have to lynch the Mentor so both die (and if lawl is recruited we'll have only fake results to go by)
or
Save Holt -> Orgz shows Martyr -> Mentor recruits someone -> 3 against 2, we have to lynch the Mentor so both die (and if lawl is recruited we'll have only fake results to go by) BUT AT LEAST I WON'T HAVE TO BE PART OF IT!

Based on that last part, I just want to go ahead and save Holt right now... oh the temptation. An easy way out of this mess. :twitch
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Well either way there isn't anything else to say. Orgz will make his decision. I'm at least comfortable that its in his hands. Regardless, I know his call will be sound. I'm also going to be off for some time. Not sure there's anything left for me to do.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
But obviously, there's also this.

Save Holt -> Orgz shows Martyr -> Holt is actually Serial Killer -> Magu saves lawl, lawl investigates Demon/Lambu -> lynch based on results and it's a Townie either way because I saved the Serial Killer. <_>

So yeah, I'd say the best course of action is not to save him. Even though I kinda trust him, we still have a chance of winning if he dies. If I save him and he's Third Party, we're screwed.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,369
Gender
Male
Country
France
Orgz do what you want, but I think a Mentor is unlikely. Mafia had a huge advantage with the Lover role. And Panda was Assassin. Had he not died early I believe our situation would have been worse . You can protect Holt but you didn't use your role when it mattered the most .If you save him and he is revealed TP at the end...
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Like I said, I'm not forcing you to choose. Whatever decision you make is up to you. I've given my own thoughts and yeah, from my POV, it can't turn out that way since I know I'm BG, but if you don't believe me, there's really nothing else to do.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
If you save him and he is revealed TP at the end...
I'm not the TP...and yeah I know there's no way for you to confirm that, but the way you keep saying this is almost starting to piss me off...
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Orgz do what you want, but I think a Mentor is unlikely. Mafia had a huge advantage with the Lover role. And Panda was Assassin. Had he not died early I believe our situation would have been worse . You can protect Holt but you didn't use your role when it mattered the most .If you save him and he is revealed TP at the end...
This just feels like cheap manipulation at this point, playing toward my own sense of inadequacy. :XD

But I too have been feeling that a Mentor is more unlikely than a SK based on the balance of the game. 3 person Mafia with Lovers AND a Mentor-Mentee duo? Give Town a chance.

Logically from my POV saving Holt isn't worth it. The one thing that has going for it is that if he's BG both he and Magu can protect lawl to make 100% sure lawl gets results (BG saves from Insane Doc kill as well, right?) But I do think we'll get results anyway, unless TP is a Mentor in which case just fuck this game altogether.

I'm sorry Holt, I actually believe you more than the others but I'm just trying to see what possible good reason there is for you to live instead of me, and if it's worth taking the risk of saving someone who's not 100% Town in my mind.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,369
Gender
Male
Country
France
I think Magi is sane, she is the only Doc. I don't fully trust you either but your claims are more believable IMO. Lawl or Magi should be the one targeted this night. Maybe what I suggested earlier will be feasible next day if we don't get the TP today and I am alive. I don't believe there is a Mentor.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Yeah orgz don’t use ability it’s the best course of action for now
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I think Magi is sane, she is the only Doc. I don't fully trust you either but your claims are more believable IMO. Lawl or Magi should be the one targeted this night. Maybe what I suggested earlier will be feasible next day if we don't get the TP today and I am alive. I don't believe there is a Mentor.
Is exactly what a Mentor would say. :XD

...



Sorry @Holt. Like I said, I trust you a fair bit more than Demon, but lynching someone else is not an option; it's between me and you. And look at this my way: between killing someone who's 100% Town (me) and someone who's not (you), there'd have to be a significant reason for you to live instead of me. But the only real difference it would make is that lawl would have even more protection, and I do feel (hope?) Magu will be enough. It may come back to bite me hard somehow but that's my line of reasoning.

If Third Party is indeed a Mentor then having a Bodyguard rather than a Martyr also doesn't matter anyway and we'd be in the same fecked-up "3 against 2"-situation nonetheless. So...

Vote kill Holt.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top