Gildarts & Zeref vs. Acnologia? Who wins?

  • Gildarts & Zeref

  • Acnologia


Results are only viewable after voting.

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Oh no Arjuna-kun. Oh hell no. Don't even mention the anime, please. Oh shit.. that is some bad shit I tell you man. First it looks nice and it doesn't censor anything which is nice but the it's truly garbage/ The only god thing in the anime is the opening. I recommend you to do the game if you are able to buy the VN. It's truly a master piece and very well made, the soundtracks, the voices, literally beautiful. However in case you can't there is always the manga you read since it follows perfectly the VN and the manga face expression panels are godly imho (also emphasis on in case in you can't).

> VN > Manga >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Anime

Although I personally have a soft spot for the manga 'cuz of the panels and the face expressions.

Short said on your answer: I recommend to do the game. Don't watch the anime haha. : P
Is it available in steam?
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell

:s Dimaria-kun is stealing my beautiful and glorious self.... :arf

I neeeeeed to stop him !
otherwise my existence will vanish and no one would want something like this happen :errr





Let them steal and use pictures/gifs of you all they want, they won't be able to erase your existence anyway, since they would have to be at least as awesome as yourself.



Some tpn art ft Gilian sonia paula & Violet + musica :arf







source : twitter @cry_mond
Damn those drawings and the kids look adorable! :Zomg But be careful to not spoil me Erinyes. : )

Thank you so much!



Is that how you pronounce my name? :lmao

This reminds me

@Purity of Magi

@syx

Should I play the Umineko game or seeing the anime is enough?
Priority:
  1. VN
  2. Manga
Unfortunately, I have to tell you that there is no anime adaption available yet.



Well you know...
not that i dont want but Syx-chan is bind by a certain Umineko vow with Nii-kun and Magi-chan :arf he even gave up on his beloved TPN because of this, how cute



Mattaku !!

Hey hey, I just put everything on hold. I didn't give up anything.



Recommendations are well-received here, even though I won't be able to watch/read them anytime soon.

Is it available in steam?
Yes. :nod
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Have you played Corpse party?
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Nope. I played games such as:
  • FIFA
  • old, non-multiplayer COD
  • Warhawk
  • Burnout
  • Soul Calibur
  • Killzone
  • Uncharted
  • GTA
  • Fallout
  • Mass Effect
  • Dead Space
  • The Last of Us
  • CounterStrike
  • Half-Life
  • Legend of Zelda
  • Sonic
  • Skies of Arcadia
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Nope. I played games such as:
  • FIFA
  • old, non-multiplayer COD
  • Warhawk
  • Burnout
  • Soul Calibur
  • Killzone
  • Uncharted
  • GTA
  • Fallout
  • Mass Effect
  • Dead Space
  • The Last of Us
  • CounterStrike
  • Half-Life
  • Legend of Zelda
  • Sonic
  • Skies of Arcadia
Cod

Tomb Raider

Witcher?

I too like Dead Space.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,074
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall


Let them steal and use pictures/gifs of you all they want, they won't be able to erase your existence anyway, since they would have to be at least as awesome as yourself.




Damn those drawings and the kids look adorable! :Zomg But be careful to not spoil me Erinyes. : )

Thank you so much!




Is that how you pronounce my name? :lmao


Priority:
  1. VN
  2. Manga
Unfortunately, I have to tell you that there is no anime adaption available yet.




Hey hey, I just put everything on hold. I didn't give up anything.



Recommendations are well-received here, even though I won't be able to watch/read them anytime soon.


Yes. :nod

Oh :zomg !!! thxs for protecting me !!!!



DW i didnt spoil anything, thats only some art ft TPN characters but in a way totally unrelated to the actual
plot.
But i guess you dont know yet those chars... so you must resume its reading if you re afraid to be spoiled :arf :errr
onegai.....

counting on you !!!



Yep sorry i meant "drop temporary"... wari !
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,660
Reaction score
31,921
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
@syx @Erinyes


BTW big bro syx I started exercising lately. Last tuesday, and today. Jogging :awe :oh
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Cod

Tomb Raider

Witcher?

I too like Dead Space.
I only played Call of Duty 3, I'm not a big fan of this franchise. Battlefield was my cup of tea. :zomg I actually was never interested in Tomb Raider, probably played a few ones on PS1/PS2.

The Witcher was stolen by a cousin of mine. :lmao He never returned it, unfrotunately. :sweatdrop

At least, it's way better than how niichan pronounces "syx", lel.

Oh :zomg !!! thxs for protecting me !!!!



DW i didnt spoil anything, thats only some art ft TPN characters but in a way totally unrelated to the actual
plot.
But i guess you dont know yet those chars... so you must resume its reading if you re afraid to be spoiled :arf :errr
onegai.....

counting on you !!!



Yep sorry i meant "drop temporary"... wari !
Chapter 69 was the lost one I read. I think I saw the introduction of the new kids at Goldy Pond. But I can barely remember them. Looking forward for TPN after I finish Umineko. :zomg

@syx@Erinyes


BTW big bro syx I started exercising lately. Last tuesday, and today. Jogging :awe :oh
I like these k-pop gifs. xD

How does it feel? Do you get tired at night? You should exercise more than two times per week!






That one pixiv artist makes a lot of great Hyouka pictures :zomg
Holy hell, these are amazing!!!! :wtf
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
I only played Call of Duty 3, I'm not a big fan of this franchise. Battlefield was my cup of tea. :zomg I actually was never interested in Tomb Raider, probably played a few ones on PS1/PS2.

The Witcher was stolen by a cousin of mine. :lmao He never returned it, unfrotunately. :sweatdrop


At least, it's way better than how niichan pronounces "syx", lel.


Chapter 69 was the lost one I read. I think I saw the introduction of the new kids at Goldy Pond. But I can barely remember them. Looking forward for TPN after I finish Umineko. :zomg


I like these k-pop gifs. xD

How does it feel? Do you get tired at night? You should exercise more than two times per week!


Holy hell, these are amazing!!!! :wtf
I too love Battlefield
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,660
Reaction score
31,921
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
I like these k-pop gifs. xD
ikr?????


How does it feel? Do you get tired at night? You should exercise more than two times per week!
No I don't, at all. This is not like what I did back then in 2017. I used to jog last year but probably because I started too roughly I got cramps. Last Tuesday I did it lightly. That's the right thing, right? :worrybunny gradually, from lightly to more strenuously.

AND, YES!! I!! PLANNED!! ON!! DOING!! THE!! JOG!! EVERYDAY!! BUT!! MONDAY!! AND!! THURSDAY!! (I could see your eyes got fiery when you typed that last line)
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
I too love Battlefield
Which ones did you play or are you playing? PS4, Xbox, PC?

No I don't, at all. This is not like what I did back then in 2017. I used to jog last year but probably because I started too roughly I got cramps. Last Tuesday I did it lightly. That's the right thing, right? :worrybunny gradually, from lightly to more strenuously.

AND, YES!! I!! PLANNED!! ON!! DOING!! THE!! JOG!! EVERYDAY!! BUT!! MONDAY!! AND!! THURSDAY!! (I could see your eyes got fiery when you typed that last line)
Yeah, do it lightly at first. It's always difficult to get the hang of it in the beginning. You only realize later whether you overdid it or not. :lmao I'm expecting you to exercise at least 5 times per week in the near future.

 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Which ones did you play or are you playing? PS4, Xbox, PC?


Yeah, do it lightly at first. It's always difficult to get the hang of it in the beginning. You only realize later whether you overdid it or not. :lmao I'm expecting you to exercise at least 5 times per week in the near future.

PC.BF 3 & 4.
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,660
Reaction score
31,921
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
how about you though? dont tell me you be telling me all this time but you yourself don't do the jog

 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
I can't jog. I can only roll. I barely fit in my car. :heh
 
Top