Wanted: Artist Help please

benjiking69

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 23, 2018
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Age
25
Country
Slovenia
Looking for someone to help mewith my manga project plz help. Artist would be nice cuz I can take care of the story. For more jngo create a vonversation with me and invite friends if you want
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Looking for someone to help mewith my manga project plz help. Artist would be nice cuz I can take care of the story. For more jngo create a vonversation with me and invite friends if you want
Try pming some of the forums artist.
There are a few who have galleries....
I would recommend @Ustegius but he's quite busy in real life.
But it doesnt hurt to ask
:cookiehand
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Well I definetly won't have time for any lengthy projects for a long while. If you have a short story of less than 8 pages in mind, then maybe if the thing is interesting enough we can talk.

This will most likely get moved to Art Section soon-ish.
 

benjiking69

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 23, 2018
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Age
25
Country
Slovenia
Well I definetly won't have time for any lengthy projects for a long while. If you have a short story of less than 8 pages in mind, then maybe if the thing is interesting enough we can talk.

This will most likely get moved to Art Section soon-ish.
Thanks but its quite long
 
Top